Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<5455565758>»
directional forecast
karasinga
#1101 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 12:47:55 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
COOP:
call it sophistry, but this is what it is.

best wishes
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Doing well... to around 17...

later

trade what you see
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#1102 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 1:01:47 PM

DTB

TRADE WHAT YOU SEE
karasinga
#1103 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 1:37:28 PM

karasinga wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
@Karasinga
EABL has touched 239

Hello Ericsson, welcome back 'home'.smile Yes I noted that. Technically, we have immediate supply (that bulls need to conquer) between 254 and 248. Let us see what Mr. Market has in store for us

TRADE WHAT YOU SEE
karasinga
#1104 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 2:21:42 PM

DIRECTIONAL FORECAST EVRD

trade what you see
karasinga
#1105 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 3:48:01 PM

MSC

Trade what you see
karasinga
#1106 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 4:50:51 PM

KPLC

trade what you see
karasinga
#1107 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 5:35:42 PM

DIRECTIONAL FORECAST KEGN

trade what you see
Liv
#1108 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 11:04:18 PM

karasinga wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
@karasinga please post any developments on KQ chart.
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
KQ is at a strategic place("on the run way") on the chart indicating sky is the limit.
Technical reasons.
1. Price in the Golden zone
2. Price has just reacted on a very strong demand zone.(check my chart)
3. Presence of a hidden divergence- denoting continuation on the prior rally
4. Very little volume during the correction.
5. Low of 4.6 might have achieved wave 2.
The list goes on and on. Enough of this... let us look at the chart

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Wave 3 = either 1.62 x length of Wave 1(10.4)
or 2.62 x length of Wave 1(14.8)
or 4.25 x length of Wave 1(22)
The most common multiples are 1.62 and 2.62. However, if the 3rd Wave is an extended wave, then 2.62 and 4.25 ratios are more common.
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Price has started respecting your chart Applause Applause Let's watch out for the 10.4 target going forward smile

let us see how market dance. I won't be surprised if I see KQ spike from weekly demand zone. If that does not happen we enjoy the flight. One of the fundamental truth about trading is, "Anything can happen".
best wishes

This is a typical example of how aeroplanes take off. can see 10.4 beckoning sooner than I thought.

6.2-6.5 has to be defeated squarely..This is a tough resistance

5.8-5.9 has formed a support

Historic price volume behaviour on KQ has been constricting bollinger bands and price breakouts

@Karasinga..Your move up is in the offing although 10.4 target IMHO might be ambitious for now..Bands constricting.Price above 20 and 50 day MA

@ metasploit. Thanks for your comment on Kq. If I may, I agree bollinger are constricting, others call it squeeze. My little knowledge with squeeze is it signals a period of low volatility and is considered by traders to be a potential sign of future increased volatility(hopefully bullish in our case to reach our target) and possible trading opportunities. The problem is, by just relying on the bands, they give no indication when the change may take place or which direction price could move. let's watch for presence of technical reasons contrary to our position and act accordingly. 10.4- at least we have an expectation. By the way, did I see your MACD point north...?
best wishes

@Karasinga,
Do you have a record of the exact KQ volume traded on 20th April 2017, yesterday? I missed that.
Spikes
#1109 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 11:08:50 PM

Liv wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
KQ is at a strategic place("on the run way") on the chart indicating sky is the limit.
Technical reasons.

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
The most common multiples are 1.62 and 2.62. However, if the 3rd Wave is an extended wave, then 2.62 and 4.25 ratios are more common.
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER

Price has started respecting your chart Applause Applause Let's watch out for the 10.4 target going forward smile

let us see how market dance. I won't be surprised if I see KQ spike from weekly demand zone. If that does not happen we enjoy the flight. One of the fundamental truth about trading is, "Anything can happen".
best wishes

This is a typical example of how aeroplanes take off. can see 10.4 beckoning sooner than I thought.

Historic price volume behaviour on KQ has been constricting bollinger bands and price breakouts

@Karasinga..Your move up is in the offing although 10.4 target IMHO might be ambitious for now..Bands constricting.Price above 20 and 50 day MA

@ metasploit. Thanks for your comment on Kq. If I may, I agree bollinger are constricting, others call it squeeze. My little knowledge with squeeze is it signals a period of low volatility and is considered by traders to be a potential sign of future increased volatility(hopefully bullish in our case to reach our target) and possible trading opportunities. The problem is, by just relying on the bands, they give no indication when the change may take place or which direction price could move. let's watch for presence of technical reasons contrary to our position and act accordingly. 10.4- at least we have an expectation. By the way, did I see your MACD point north...?
best wishes

@Karasinga,
Do you have a record of the exact KQ volume traded on 20th April 2017, yesterday? I missed that.

Volume was 338000 shares.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Liv
#1110 Posted : Friday, April 21, 2017 11:44:37 PM

Spikes wrote:
Liv wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
Technical reasons.

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER

best wishes

best wishes

@Karasinga,

@Spikes, thanks. What was the average price for the day?
karasinga
#1111 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 10:56:41 AM

DIRECTIONAL FORECAST KQ

in the mean time, KQ completes a bullish flat corrective wave

trade what you see
Spikes
#1112 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 12:11:02 PM

Liv wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Liv wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
Metasploit wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
Technical reasons.

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER

best wishes

best wishes

@Karasinga,

@Spikes, thanks. What was the average price for the day?

The average price was 6.25/-
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#1113 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:52:59 PM

Good times await the brave. I will explain early May 2017

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
karasinga
#1114 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 5:17:42 PM

karasinga wrote:
Elephant Man wrote:
@karasinga...usichoke...blue section is active due to this thread...still greek to me, but looking at getting a greek/english dictionary...
when you're not too busy how about a couple of agrics please - kakuzi and sasini to be specific... asante sana ndugu.

Just my humble opinion.
DISCLAIMER

Done with wave 3. Now wait for wave 4 @ 22.5 and expect a rally to around 29 for wave 5 before a corrective wave follows.
karasinga
#1115 Posted : Saturday, April 22, 2017 6:17:15 PM

DIRECTIONAL FORECAST SCBK

trade what you see
karasinga
#1116 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 1:45:36 PM

KENO:
back to basics...

when facts change, I change my mind. Bulls not able to put their acts together
karasinga
#1117 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 9:23:48 PM

ARM
Athi River Mining Ord 5.00 broke above the upside resistance level of 22.50, 1 day trading ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 22.50 may now provide downside support. Next stop around 30.5. A close above 31 will be awesome
karasinga
#1118 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:00:04 PM

karasinga wrote:
BAMB:
Looks like bamburi may have some moves prior analysis here

best wishes

Bamburi Cement Ltd Ord 5.00 broke above the upside resistance level of 151.50, 18 day trading ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 151.50 may now provide downside support.
karasinga
#1119 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:15:37 PM

can BAT print 540? time will tell
karasinga
#1120 Posted : Sunday, April 23, 2017 10:37:45 PM

BBK is screaming, buy me!...

DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis