wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<3233343536>»
directional forecast
Ebenyo
#661 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 10:28:17 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]As a Warren Buffet fan, I would love an extended period of low KenRe prices! I don't have the cash today but small purchases monthly would be great! Charts make little difference to me. What I like is KenRe has solid profitability and lots of cash, bonds and shares.

@vvs,i agree with you.i also told karasinga that price movements doesnt bother me.infact its an advantage to work down my abp.
but i respect his work.im also a fan of Buffet and i know im with you in knre and unga.im also in eight other counters which i
believe they meet warren qualities.

8 counters. .. Which ones?
I'll take a guess
KenRe
KK
Stanchart
I&M
NIC
Unga - biased
Carbacid
Jubilee

one day we will meet in kenya re agm and we will
share.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
mkate_nusu
#662 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 11:24:25 PM

karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
@karasinga please post any developments on KQ chart.
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
KQ is at a strategic place("on the run way") on the chart indicating sky is the limit.
Technical reasons.
1. Price in the Golden zone
2. Price has just reacted on a very strong demand zone.(check my chart)
3. Presence of a hidden divergence- denoting continuation on the prior rally
4. Very little volume during the correction.
5. Low of 4.6 might have achieved wave 2.
The list goes on and on. Enough of this... let us look at the chart

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Wave 3 = either 1.62 x length of Wave 1(10.4)
or 2.62 x length of Wave 1(14.8)
or 4.25 x length of Wave 1(22)
The most common multiples are 1.62 and 2.62. However, if the 3rd Wave is an extended wave, then 2.62 and 4.25 ratios are more common.
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Price has started respecting your chart Applause Applause Let's watch out for the 10.4 target going forward smile
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
Ericsson
#663 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:28:26 AM

NO HOPE IN THE NSE RECOVERING FOR NOW WATU WAKAUZE MAEMBE
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
karasinga
#664 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:35:17 AM

mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
KQ is at a strategic place("on the run way") on the chart indicating sky is the limit.
Technical reasons.

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
The most common multiples are 1.62 and 2.62. However, if the 3rd Wave is an extended wave, then 2.62 and 4.25 ratios are more common.
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter's direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Price has started respecting your chart Applause Applause Let's watch out for the 10.4 target going forward smile

let us see how market dance. I won't be surprised if I see KQ spike from weekly demand zone. If that does not happen we enjoy the flight. One of the fundamental truth about trading is, "Anything can happen".
best wishes
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
obiero
#665 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:38:15 AM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KQ(as on 23rd jan 2017 @ 1545hrs)
technically on the runway

best wishes
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Nobody will believe you.. Only me, myself and I

hello Obiero. you have made my day.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. I am looking at a potential bare minimum ~70%. let see what Mr. market has in store for us.
best wishes

The ride of a lifetime..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
karasinga
#666 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:44:12 AM

hello wazuan.
I hereby acknowledge and appreciate fellow investors/traders who have been sending me a personal message (PM) via email and those that are on Skype. I like the kind of conversation going on. Two things to note(on a lighter note):
1. Please I don't do consultancy and
2. I am not a qualified financial adviser.
I am just a retail trader learning the nuggets of this business. Invest wisely.
thanks for your understanding
best wishes.
hisah
#667 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:23:08 PM

karasinga wrote:
SCOM update. prior analysis still valid here. To allay fear of some of us

looks like what hisah calls retest while others say confirmation of the coming impulse leg. just my opinion

Retest in progress. Let's see what the market decides.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
karasinga
#668 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:16:11 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:

best wishes
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

hello Obiero. you have made my day.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. I am looking at a potential bare minimum ~70%. let see what Mr. market has in store for us.
best wishes

The ride of a lifetime..

obiero, this is a good ride for real... smile enjoy the ride
obiero
#669 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:30:36 PM

karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:

best wishes
DISCLAIMER

best wishes

The ride of a lifetime..

obiero, this is a good ride for real... smile enjoy the ride

Asante.. I have an exit price too which I will disclose in true exchange bar fashion, one week prior to the trade.. The turnaround is too near and by that time, everyone will be scrambling to board while I alight

karasinga
#670 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:35:07 PM

karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
Technical reasons.

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER

let us see how market dance. I won't be surprised if I see KQ spike from weekly demand zone. If that does not happen we enjoy the flight. One of the fundamental truth about trading is, "Anything can happen".
best wishes

for our beloved friends who can't see the plane but can hear the sound, all is not lost. DO NOT RUN AFTER THE MARKET. Technically, we might come down to pick anyone willing to go with us. When? I don't know.
What I know is that the following has happened.
1. bearish momentum trend line broken.
2. demand zone created between 4.95-4.75. (this can be the lowest KQ might come to)
3. price currently within a thick "kumo"/cloud. Turbulence is expected. They say it is better to fly over or below the clouds. Do I sound like a pilot. ... he he he. just kidding
In the meantime enjoy the ride (if in this flight)
best wishes
moneydust
#671 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:59:05 PM

@Karasinga,thank you for your informative chart insights.
KPLC is at its all time lows.What can you decipher from the charts on its shortterm and longterm prospects??.
sparkly
#672 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 7:54:17 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
Technical reasons.

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER

best wishes

for our beloved friends who can't see the plane but can hear the sound, all is not lost. DO NOT RUN AFTER THE MARKET. Technically, we might come down to pick anyone willing to go with us. When? I don't know.
2. demand zone created between 4.95-4.75. (this can be the lowest KQ might come to)
3. price currently within a thick "kumo"/cloud. Turbulence is expected. They say it is better to fly over or below the clouds. Do I sound like a pilot. ... he he he. just kidding
best wishes

All the best to those flying this bus. If I was still in
the bus, I would be 160% down. Thank God I cut my losses at 51%.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#673 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:26:49 PM

sparkly wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
thanks

Hello Mkate_nusu
Technical reasons.

expectation
If this is wave 2 then
Hope this is helpful.
best wishes.
DISCLAIMER

best wishes

best wishes

All the best to those flying this bus. If I was still in
the bus, I would be 160% down. Thank God I cut my losses at 51%.

As we head closer to end of March, expect the rally of all rallies on KQ.. KES 6.2 will print tomorrow and for certain KES 10 should be tested by late March to mid April. Bookmark this post

karasinga
#674 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 4:45:12 AM

karasinga wrote:
KNRE:
SUPPLY AND DEMAND ANALYSIS
monthly

weekly

daily. Today's price action (17th feb) very important

A break below 18 will invalidate any longs here and a close below 19.15 will be the first evidence a bigger leg down coming. The expectation is for a NSH. I don't like how the bears have been allowed almost a 100% correction. It's unreasonable to expect the bulls to carry price into the expectation. I always hold price to the expectation until it has failed.
best wishes

It is offical, technically KNRE is in a bear country. Yesterday's(21st feb 2017) close confirmed it. like I said,"I don't like how the bears have been allowed almost a 100% correction. It's unreasonable to expect the bulls to carry price into the expectation."
For elliot wave fans, this might be the beginning of either
1. bullish zigzag or
2. First impulse leg south.
If holding should I exit now? No
why? KNRE having achieved a NSL, I expect a deep correction that will allow me to have a graceful exit.
If not holding should I plan to engage now? No. watch price action behaviour around 17.5. For the risk takers a buy limit order might suffice.
what are the current expectations:
Due to high confluence, 17.5 may easily print then a deep bullish complex correction may follow to between 22 and 23. Substantial supply at 22.5 (just my opinion)
best wishes

DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#675 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 6:51:45 AM

moneydust wrote:
@Karasinga,thank you for your informative chart insights.
KPLC is at its all time lows.What can you decipher from the charts on its shortterm and longterm prospects??.

You are most welcome. I am glad you find them useful. I'm just a pot(in the making) in the hands of a well skilled potter. I am afraid you will have to wait until weekend. Have a busy week.
best wishes
karasinga
#676 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:07:29 AM

THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
"The secret of trading is that there is no secret... There is no magic formula you can buy or steal and plug into your computer to automatically make money..success is based on* discipline, hard work and a bit of flair*." dr Alexander elder.
best wishes
obiero
#677 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:21:24 AM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KNRE:
monthly

weekly

A break below 18 will invalidate any longs here and a close below 19.15 will be the first evidence a bigger leg down coming. The expectation is for a NSH. I don't like how the bears have been allowed almost a 100% correction. It's unreasonable to expect the bulls to carry price into the expectation. I always hold price to the expectation until it has failed.
best wishes

It is offical, technically KNRE is in a bear country. Yesterday's(21st feb 2017) close confirmed it. like I said,"I don't like how the bears have been allowed almost a 100% correction. It's unreasonable to expect the bulls to carry price into the expectation."
1. bullish zigzag or
why? KNRE having achieved a NSL, I expect a deep correction that will allow me to have a graceful exit.
If not holding should I plan to engage now? No. watch price action behaviour around 17.5. For the risk takers a buy limit order might suffice.
Due to high confluence, 17.5 may easily print then a deep bullish complex correction may follow to between 22 and 23. Substantial supply at 22.5 (just my opinion)
best wishes

DISCLAIMER

KenyaRe should be trading at no more than KES 15

sparkly
#678 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:26:22 AM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KNRE:
monthly

weekly

best wishes

1. bullish zigzag or
best wishes

DISCLAIMER

We wait for it at 10. We like discounts.
Life is short. Live passionately.
karasinga
#679 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:56:10 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KNRE:
monthly

weekly

best wishes

1. bullish zigzag or
best wishes

DISCLAIMER

anything is possible but check what is reasonable.
Spikes
#680 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:08:39 AM

karasinga wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KNRE:
monthly

weekly

best wishes

1. bullish zigzag or
best wishes

DISCLAIMER

anything is possible but check what is reasonable.

What if it breaks out to high of 30/- will you still wait at 10/-?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”