Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

98 Pages«<3132333435>»
directional forecast
Spikes
#641 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:22:08 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NMG UPDATE. prior analysis here

I dont want us to be fooled by this market again. "punda ameshoka"Not talking what did I just say?...
best wishes

Price action to the T.

70-75 zone held on retest after the initial price reaction rejected further selling pressure past the 70 handle a few weeks back. This was GFC lows level which was expected to reject selling pressure with vigor. The rebound should have some legs before running out of steam around 120 handle where we have the 50-day EMA as well as the psychological resistance at the 100 handle level will be another tough challenge to contend with.

This thing will reverse to halt at kshs 50 .. . For those who love riding on rocket rally moment will enjoy lucrative returns between 120-150 kes... As for now, moto wakuotea mbali....Waiting at 50/-
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
yosie14
#642 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 5:48:17 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

I dont want us to be fooled by this market again. "punda ameshoka"Not talking what did I just say?...
best wishes

Price action to the T.

70-75 zone held on retest after the initial price reaction rejected further selling pressure past the 70 handle a few weeks back. This was GFC lows level which was expected to reject selling pressure with vigor. The rebound should have some legs before running out of steam around 120 handle where we have the 50-day EMA as well as the psychological resistance at the 100 handle level will be another tough challenge to contend with.

This is like saying the mbus has left the stage though there are bumps and also uphill?
KCB,NMG,PAFR
karasinga
#643 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:22:08 PM

SCOM update. prior analysis still valid here. To allay fear of some of us

looks like what hisah calls retest while others say confirmation of the coming impulse leg. just my opinion
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#644 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 6:40:53 AM

KNRE:
SUPPLY AND DEMAND ANALYSIS
monthly

weekly

daily. Today's price action (17th feb) very important

A break below 18 will invalidate any longs here and a close below 19.15 will be the first evidence a bigger leg down coming. The expectation is for a NSH. I don't like how the bears have been allowed almost a 100% correction. It's unreasonable to expect the bulls to carry price into the expectation. I always hold price to the expectation until it has failed.
best wishes
VituVingiSana
#645 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 8:42:21 AM

As a Warren Buffet fan, I would love an extended period of low KenRe prices! I don't have the cash today but small purchases monthly would be great! Charts make little difference to me. What I like is KenRe has solid profitability and lots of cash, bonds and shares.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
karasinga
#646 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 1:30:32 PM

ARM:
Prior analysis here
monthly

weekly

daily

thought it is important to see what supply and demand traders are seeing.
best wishes
karasinga
#647 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 3:07:47 PM

NIC:
prior analysis here
monthly

weekly

daily

it is good to be all round
best wishes
karasinga
#648 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 4:11:40 PM

KQ
Prior analysis here
monthly

weekly

daily

I call this situational awareness
best wishes and enjoy your weekend
obiero
#649 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 4:42:16 PM

karasinga wrote:
KQ
Prior analysis here
monthly

weekly

daily

No one will be prepared for the uptick once results are filtering through the exchange bar

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Metasploit
#650 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 4:44:24 PM

karasinga wrote:
NIC:
prior analysis here
monthly

weekly

daily

it is good to be all round
best wishes

Volumes have been checking in just before market close to clear supply

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
karasinga
#651 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 7:24:23 AM

THOUGHT OF THE DAY
"What makes trading so fascinating and, at the same time, difficult to learn is that you really don't need lots of skills; you just need a genuine winning attitude. Experiencing a few or more winning trades can make you feel like a winner, and that feeling is what sustains the winning streak. This is why it is possible for a novice trader to put on a string of winning trades, when many of the industry's best market analysts would give their right arms for a string of winning trades. The analysts have the skills, but they don't have the winning attitude." Mark Douglas.

Purpose to develop a genuine winning attitude starting this week going forward.
best wishes.

karasinga
#652 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 2:17:11 PM

obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KQ
Prior analysis here
monthly

weekly

daily

No one will be prepared for the uptick once results are filtering through the exchange bar

A keen analyst must have booked this flight earlier at wholesale price. There were all technical reasons( Prior analysis here ) screaming buy me, buy me with a good risk reward. Beauty of technical analysis in play. "TRADE WHAT YOU SEE..."
best wishes.
muandiwambeu
#653 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 2:21:31 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
@Karasinga please give us TA on NIC bank....

here it is. no comments. "trade what you see"

This is what dr. alexander elder will say, "the impulse is on." hopefully this is helpful
best wishes

Thanks brother. ..I like this quote....'The impulse is on'...

You are most welcome. You owe me a mug of coffee at java... smile just kidding.
nice day

Why can't this T+3 be abolished at NSE. It will bring discipline and soberness into this market. Nah!
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
karasinga
#654 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 2:40:42 PM

yosie14 wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:

best wishes

Price action to the T.

This is like saying the mbus has left the stage though there are bumps and also uphill?

hello yosie14. I doubt if we have met. Welcome to directional forecast. Yes, Your are right and that knowledge prepares us to take advantage of the expected move.
feel free to post
best wishes.
Ebenyo
#655 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 4:33:28 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
As a Warren Buffet fan, I would love an extended period of low KenRe prices! I don't have the cash today but small purchases monthly would be great! Charts make little difference to me. What I like is KenRe has solid profitability and lots of cash, bonds and shares.

@vvs,i agree with you.i also told karasinga that price movements doesnt bother me.infact its an advantage to work down my abp.
but i respect his work.im also a fan of Buffet and i know im with you in knre and unga.im also in eight other counters which i
believe they meet warren qualities.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
karasinga
#656 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 5:30:11 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

@vvs,i agree with you.i also told karasinga that price movements doesnt bother me.infact its an advantage to work down my abp.
but i respect his work.im also a fan of Buffet and i know im with you in knre and unga.im also in eight other counters which i

hello Ebenyo and VVS. It is quite a good discussion you have there. If I may comment, what we consider as trading edge among traders differ. Stick to and better what works for you. Having said that, allow me to snapshot an article by Mark Douglas(please look for his materials. They may change the way you look at this battle field;market)

best wishes
Spikes
#657 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 5:39:04 PM

karasinga wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

hello Ebenyo and VVS. It is quite a good discussion you have there. If I may comment, what we consider as trading edge among traders differ. Stick to and better what works for you. Having said that, allow me to snapshot an article by Mark Douglas(please look for his materials. They may change the way you look at this battle field;market)

best wishes

Hats off Applause Applause Applause
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
VituVingiSana
#658 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 6:58:48 PM

karasinga wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

best wishes

That was quite good. Almost converted me 😂😂😂 but what are the costs of trading? Also the idea behind the "gap" is what drives value investing, based on fundamentals, coz the HOPE is that value will be discovered. Whatever I buy is premised on the probability that the price will increase to bridge that gap.

Another aspect of trading vs Buy & Hold is the availability of liquidity i.e. except for a few counters the volumes/values are too small to trade consistently for the amount of work required.

Buy & Hold, based on fundamentals, doesn't mean hold forever but until there is something better OR the price is not in sync with fundamentals. I sold KQ based on deteriorating fundamentals. I bought more KK based on improving fundamentals. At some point I will sell KK. Today if I was offered 20/-, I would sell and buy KenRe or Unga or I&M at current prices.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#659 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 7:04:30 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

8 counters. .. Which ones?
I'll take a guess
KenRe
KK
Stanchart
I&M
NIC
Unga - biased
Carbacid
Jubilee

karasinga
#660 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 8:12:22 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

best wishes

That was quite good. Almost converted me 😂😂😂 but what are the costs of trading? Also the idea behind the "gap" is what drives value investing, based on fundamentals, coz the HOPE is that value will be discovered. Whatever I buy is premised on the probability that the price will increase to bridge that gap.

Another aspect of trading vs Buy & Hold is the availability of liquidity i.e. except for a few counters the volumes/values are too small to trade consistently for the amount of work required.

Buy & Hold, based on fundamentals, doesn't mean h8
old f1orever(hold forever) but until there is something better OR the price is not in sync with fundamentals. I sold KQ based on deteriorating fundamentals. I bought more KK based on improving fundamentals. At some point I will sell KK. Today if I was offered 20/-, I would sell and buy KenRe or Unga or I&M at current prices.

I wont mind you crossing over...smile but kindly stick to fundamentals.
what are the costs of trading? take an example of keno. swing(traders) vs hold(investor). Both engaged market at 7.5 with only 50,000. Traders sold his position at 15.5 and recouped more shares at 12. they are both waiting to offload at 20 for example. kindly find the cost of doing business on an excel sheet I use to gauge the viability of doing swing trading.

The question I ask myself is why am I risking my money? If the answer is to make more money, why not swing trade then.I understand you very well when you talk of liquidity
let us keep the conversation going
best wishes