#381 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2016 6:51:01 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NMG
my thoughts on the chart. Potential ABCD pattern in the making.

I have my target at 110 then an overshoot at 100. IF NMG issue a profit warning during H1 and this actualizes to a loss instead of profit reduction, then the floor will continue breaking down.

UPDATE

baby steps...

NMG is testing the overshoot! The poor HY results have given the bears teeth. Next critical support lies around the GFC panic floor cluster around 75 - 85 zone! Break below 75 handle will be very critical leading to losses towards next buffer at 30 - 50 levels!

I agree with you hisah. price overstayed in the aforementioned potential reversal zone, an indication of a possible failure. NMG still on the watch list. nice post Chief. keep them coming.

This one just cannot seem to stop the slide. The HY results were wanting and unless the FY results improve significantly, this one is not recovering anytime soon.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...html-t84n25z/index.html

update

If you keenly check the area earlier expected to offer support to NMG(with the benefit of hindsight), market makers(volume) were not interested. I expect high volumes to start coming in slowly if the targets are to be valid.
pivots

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#382 Posted : Wednesday, November 09, 2016 1:00:09 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00 broke above the upside resistance level of 3.43, 2 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 3.43 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite heavy--94% above average. This makes the breakout even more significant. If you decide to trade Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00, you may want to place a stop loss just below the resistance level, in case the breakout is premature.
baby steps...

technically... my thoughts in the chart.

baby steps...

update.
current rally might be wave 4. just thinking....

DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

a spinning top formed yesterday(26th Oct) indicating uncertainty/indecision. if a bearish candle forms today(27th) at this resistance level(7), it could be used as an exit point(if on board). High volumes seen in the last 3 trading days might indicate profit taking(offloading to wanjiku) by an "insider" to wait for KQ at a lower price. My fear is to wanjiku who will be wooed to the gallow by the sweet news. shaffing might start shortly...
will watch patiently for price action around 3.9
baby steps...

UPDATE

The extreme negatively had to be reset at some point thus the ugly gap ups to the current highs. As noted the volume spike is setting in at the highs which means distribution is taking place. The expected correction will likely retest the 4.50 resistance level now turned support before any further upside can be seen. The fact that KQ tested 3.4 and rejected further losses, which I thought wasn't going to play out is a solid warning to the bears to be cautious of a sharp turn ahead!

I cautioned us on 27th Oct because it was becoming obvious something was not right. An expectation that is continually being met. Market makers used "good news" to ensure wanjiku will always get it wrong. always buying at the top and selling at the bottom.
look closely how they push price up during the day(to entice) and sell off by close of business. doing everything not to scare the goose that made the golden eggs. what a pity!

price will only drop after they are done emptying their warehouses at retail prices. My eyes on the market.

update as on 9th nov at 1250hrs
in my humble opinion 12(as predicted in another thread) is unreasonable.

up in stair but down with an elevator.
baby steps...
karasinga
#383 Posted : Wednesday, November 09, 2016 11:30:49 PM

karasinga wrote:
Arm
ARM has been on a downward trend from a high of 98.5 on 14th jan 2014. This decline has possibly been a zigzag (ABC) correction as shown below. The alternative wave count of 5 waves down, present on our chart, should be kept in mind to avoid being clobbered by Mr. Market if our wave count doesn’t favor us.

Our latest preferred count is that the wave IV of a 5-wave series from 48 ended at 34.5. The decline, since then, is believed to be working toward the end of wave v of 5 with the implication that the downtrend will be completed soon either forming:
1. Wave C, The last leg of zigzag or
2. (3) Of 5- wave series in a downward trend.
Expectation:
With the above two probable options, a rally is a must have.
Why is this so?
If the downtrend will complete C of zigzag, then five wave impulse upward will form
If the downtrend will complete (3) of 5- wave series, then wave 4 correction will form.

POTENTIAL REVERSAL TARGETS
With the news that ARM Cement will cede a controlling stake to a strategic investor after it opted to offer new ordinary shares to the new partner and increased the buyout cost by Sh1.4 billion. Instead of 12.6 billion they offered 14 billion

Target 1 = 27.15 (high probability because a major gann level at 26.8 and symmetry at 26.9 are forming a price cluster with this target)
Target 2 = 25.75
Target 3 = 22.8

ARM broke above the upside resistance level of 27.75 today(9th nov 2016). This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 27.75 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was neither extremely heavy nor extremely light--providing no convincing evidence either way as to the validity of the breakout.

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

karasinga
#384 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 12:37:38 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Arm
ARM has been on a downward trend from a high of 98.5 on 14th jan 2014. This decline has possibly been a zigzag (ABC) correction as shown below. The alternative wave count of 5 waves down, present on our chart, should be kept in mind to avoid being clobbered by Mr. Market if our wave count doesn’t favor us.

Our latest preferred count is that the wave IV of a 5-wave series from 48 ended at 34.5. The decline, since then, is believed to be working toward the end of wave v of 5 with the implication that the downtrend will be completed soon either forming:
Expectation:
Why is this so?
If the downtrend will complete C of zigzag, then five wave impulse upward will form
If the downtrend will complete (3) of 5- wave series, then wave 4 correction will form.

With the news that ARM Cement will cede a controlling stake to a strategic investor after it opted to offer new ordinary shares to the new partner and increased the buyout cost by Sh1.4 billion. Instead of 12.6 billion they offered 14 billion

Target 1 = 27.15 (high probability because a major gann level at 26.8 and symmetry at 26.9 are forming a price cluster with this target)
Target 2 = 25.75
Target 3 = 22.8

ARM broke above the upside resistance level of 27.75 today(9th nov 2016). This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 27.75 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was neither extremely heavy nor extremely light--providing no convincing evidence either way as to the validity of the breakout.

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

there we goApplause smile
karasinga
#385 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 12:40:00 PM

karasinga wrote:
Metch wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
[quote=karasinga]This train has left station. currently too expensive to board. why? Making a NSH and a potential resistance around 9.

plan.
exercise Great patience and wait. Wait for price to speak. wazuans are hunters not chasers. Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

expectation.
planning to go long between 7.2 and 6.2. again, Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

volume action not convincing to warrant a rally. the recent gains July to date have been on vapor volumes.
Pump n dump?

@karasinga post cables chart here let us know if the dump has taken place

@mkate nusu
bearish divergence with RSI

EXPECTATION
1. higher low(watch how price interact with the green lines)
2. a deep retracement
3. a strong rally might follow.(check my chart)

hope this helps

@karasinga thanks.
my observations from the chart as a student of your analysis: (feel free to correct me)

1. The 9 resistance was strongly rejected. (Shame on the vultures that tried dumping.) Can your software chart Fibonacci retracements from this level. 38.2% and 61.8%
2. Support at 8 is looking weak and 7.60 was tested intraday showing sellers are present
3. If a break below 7.50 happens during next sessions there is high chance we shall revisit the key 6.00 - 6.20 support level
4. From your analysis are you watching out 7.50 as a potential support? I ask coz there are gaps from 6 - 7.50 range on the upswing movement.

freshas of stock markets having difficulty interpreting the above:
1. eacables touched a low of 5.90 on 4th April and twice again on 3rd June and 14th June
2. Since then it has made a 53.4 % gain in 2 months to touch a high of 9.05 on 17th August on thinly traded net negative volumes
3. The wolves of the market(they have no names and are not known to us but don't be fooled they are real) were trying to dump at the 10 level. However this was met with informed investors thanks to @karasinga and other chartists goodwill who have since rejected to be swindled at 9 and above
Watch from distance and grab some popcorn while you're at it

cabl
might be leaving station

update
hope you wont mind my cluttered chart

the last time CABL traded within extremes of monthly fib pivot(june 2016) a rally ensued.
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
[/quote

CABL in chart defying manoeuvres has not left the station as predicted. Karasinga, please post the latest chart

Metch, If price lingers then that is a clue that perhaps we might need to take a better look. PA IS THE KING. wait for some moves any time as from 28th Oct.

hope this helps.

nice move.Applause
snipermnoma
#386 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 1:02:56 PM

@karasinga your call on CABL and ARM is being validated by the market. Kudos.
VituVingiSana
#387 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 2:53:53 PM

snipermnoma wrote:

Good call on ARM. I think (fundamentals) will look better as well as interest costs drop significantly, the delayed projects come back online, suppliers start re-supplying ARM and the SGR extension is forced to source cement from Kenyan firms.
I think [share price notwithstanding] it will take ARM 12-18 months [post elections] to get back to minting cash.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
karasinga
#388 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2016 5:18:32 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:

Good call on ARM. I think (fundamentals) will look better as well as interest costs drop significantly, the delayed projects come back online, suppliers start re-supplying ARM and the SGR extension is forced to source cement from Kenyan firms.
I think [share price notwithstanding] it will take ARM 12-18 months [post elections] to get back to minting cash.

your are all welcome. I am greatly humbled when Mr. Market validates my feeble analysis
karasinga
#389 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 3:52:52 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Arm

Expectation:
Why is this so?

Target 2 = 25.75
Target 3 = 22.8

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

there we goApplause smile

trying to live on the right side of the chart. graphical representation of my expectation.

probable exits for swing traders
target 1= 41.25 to 43.75
target 2= 46.85 to 50
target 3= 58.75 to 67.45

stay safe
baby steps...

karasinga
#390 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:19:59 AM

Fyatu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Thanks @Karasinga for the charts. I try hard to read and understand them. Is it possible to post your thoughts(in cartoon format) on Deacons? Will really appreciate.A chart on Kenya power will also be appreciated

fyatu. You are always welcome. deacons(having started trading @ NSE on 2nd August 2016) has little data to put any substantial forecast on. That said, I will post both charts later with my thoughts. cheers mate

Asante @Karasinga....looking forward to it. I also intend to visit Mr. Price and analyse the foot traffic especially foot traffic towards payment desk.

DCON

hope this helps

Thanks Karasinga. Much appreciated.

@ fyatu, my apologies for late reply. I thought I posted both DCON and KPLC charts.

KPLC might be currently making a complex wave 4. if this wave count is right, wave 5(to the downside) might follow. Will watch closely PA at the targets on the chart for possible reversal. will keep us updated.
baby steps...
Fyatu
#391 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 1:49:28 PM

karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Thanks @Karasinga for the charts. I try hard to read and understand them. Is it possible to post your thoughts(in cartoon format) on Deacons? Will really appreciate.A chart on Kenya power will also be appreciated

fyatu. You are always welcome. deacons(having started trading @ NSE on 2nd August 2016) has little data to put any substantial forecast on. That said, I will post both charts later with my thoughts. cheers mate

Asante @Karasinga....looking forward to it. I also intend to visit Mr. Price and analyse the foot traffic especially foot traffic towards payment desk.

DCON

hope this helps

Thanks Karasinga. Much appreciated.

@ fyatu, my apologies for late reply. I thought I posted both DCON and KPLC charts.

KPLC might be currently making a complex wave 4. if this wave count is right, wave 5(to the downside) might follow. Will watch closely PA at the targets on the chart for possible reversal. will keep us updated.
baby steps...

Thanks Karasinga Applause . Praying for wave 5 so that i can mop more.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
karasinga
#392 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:28:05 AM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

@Karasinga what is your take on Kengen's huge volume 752% above average in today's trade?

@karasinga, yes KEGN cartoon was helpful. It confirmed the mini rally that is expected based on the low P/B plus high div yield. @spikes has pointed out another issue about volume, my take is this is yet another confirmation of an uptick. FY results to be released soon.

KenGen Ltd Ord. 2.50 broke above the upside resistance level of 6.25, 26 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 6.25 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite light---92% below average. The most reliable breakouts are accompanied with increased volume. However, prices have risen some distance since breaking out--8.03%, thereby adding more validity to the breakout.

having said that, there is a possibility wave 2 to form either:
1. flat pattern (check gold trend lines on the chart) to the said 6.25.
2. bullish bat pattern to 5.86 (has high confluence with volume at price @ 5.82)
currently price seems to be struggling(2 dojis) at a resistance offered by 200MA and the volumes seen in the last two trading days is not in harmony with price movement- indicating weakness.(This could be a "insider" offloading to wait for the price lower)

in my humble opinion, we can wait for price patiently between 6.25 and 5.82.(but do your due deligence)
hope this helps
baby steps...

The fundamentals to support this are in. PAT down and no dividend. Down it comes. Again cartoons pointed an expected outcome...that is coming to pass.

ON THE FLIP SIDE.
A deeper postmortem of KEGN, PA has for the last 2 days closed>200sma. This could mean high volume seen recently were breaking resistance offer by SMA(6.86). 5 day ADR is low(0.0825 cents) . It will be interesting to see what happens on 21st oct 2016. A close > 6.9 might confirm the bulls but a close < 6.9 might confirm presence of bears. Remember "anything can happen". PA is the king
Baby steps...

what.....! PA is the king...Applause

@karasinga Indeed. Weighted price today was 5.95. Anything can happen but cartoons tend to aid in seeing the direction the market is more likely to take.

KEGN:
Volume price analysis
1. Anomaly present. Price not in harmony with the volume. (Fig 2.)
2. Where are we?
The KEGN just experienced a panic move after an announcement of no dividends. A panic move because KenGen Ltd Ord. 2.50 having FY ended June 2016 revenue of 38.61 billion shillings versus 29.95 billion shillings year ago and FY ended June 2016 profit before tax of 11.26 billion shillings versus 8.69 billion shillings year ago- this company is fundamentally sound.

A deeper look KEGN has reached a point where no matter how much more effort (volume from wanjiku) is applied, is now resistant to lower prices, and the buyers (insiders/market makers) are knocking back the selling.

In my humble opinion, it is the selling which is happily being absorbed by the buying, and once again signals a potential reversal point as the market runs out of steam. If we were to imagine a profile of the volume bar in terms of selling and buying volumes, the buyers would just outweigh the sellers, reflecting the narrow price spread. After all, if the selling had followed through, then we would have seen a wide spread down candle, and not a narrow spread candle.

In a nut shell, towards the end of this phase (accumulation phase), the insiders usually marks prices down rapidly (see what happened on 21st Oct. 2016), flushing out more sellers, before moving the price higher later in the session to close somewhere near the opening price, helped higher by their own buying in the market, with bargain hunters (like wazuans) also sensing that the market is 'over sold' at this level.
3. RSI is oversold and diverging at the same time high volumes are present (Fig 1.)
4. Market at exhaustion points of monthly fib pivot points. (Fig 3.)
5. Expectation. High volume should be seen moving up the price (once market makers/insiders are done buying at wholesale) and an obstacle around 6.6 should be penetrated with high volume.
I think this is a reversal in the offing.
VVS and other fundamental gurus can guide or correct this

bearish bat in the making and accumulation phase in details(follow the numbers to get my thought process)
fig 1
closer look
fig 2
monthly pivots
fig 3
Baby steps…

nice movesApplause
hisah
#393 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 5:34:55 PM

KEGN taking too long to test 5 handle means buyers are rapidly absorbing the sellers. I was hoping the 5 handle would be tested during the panic selloff post results, but the buyers have other ideas smile

@sparkly are you still hanging on?
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
karasinga
#394 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 5:56:39 PM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
BTAK
my humble thoughts

baby steps...

According to the above chart it appears to me that the price will plunge to 7-5.7 bob next year Jan. i.e. if the cartoon is drawn to scale.

update

DISCLAIMER
Angelica _ann
#395 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 6:22:58 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
BTAK
my humble thoughts

baby steps...

According to the above chart it appears to me that the price will plunge to 7-5.7 bob next year Jan. i.e. if the cartoon is drawn to scale.

update

DISCLAIMER

Am finished completely or am completely finished on this one Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
nashx
#396 Posted : Saturday, November 19, 2016 8:04:29 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

@Karasinga what is your take on Kengen's huge volume 752% above average in today's trade?

@karasinga, yes KEGN cartoon was helpful. It confirmed the mini rally that is expected based on the low P/B plus high div yield. @spikes has pointed out another issue about volume, my take is this is yet another confirmation of an uptick. FY results to be released soon.

KenGen Ltd Ord. 2.50 broke above the upside resistance level of 6.25, 26 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 6.25 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite light---92% below average. The most reliable breakouts are accompanied with increased volume. However, prices have risen some distance since breaking out--8.03%, thereby adding more validity to the breakout.

having said that, there is a possibility wave 2 to form either:
1. flat pattern (check gold trend lines on the chart) to the said 6.25.
2. bullish bat pattern to 5.86 (has high confluence with volume at price @ 5.82)
currently price seems to be struggling(2 dojis) at a resistance offered by 200MA and the volumes seen in the last two trading days is not in harmony with price movement- indicating weakness.(This could be a "insider" offloading to wait for the price lower)

in my humble opinion, we can wait for price patiently between 6.25 and 5.82.(but do your due deligence)
hope this helps
baby steps...

The fundamentals to support this are in. PAT down and no dividend. Down it comes. Again cartoons pointed an expected outcome...that is coming to pass.

ON THE FLIP SIDE.
A deeper postmortem of KEGN, PA has for the last 2 days closed>200sma. This could mean high volume seen recently were breaking resistance offer by SMA(6.86). 5 day ADR is low(0.0825 cents) . It will be interesting to see what happens on 21st oct 2016. A close > 6.9 might confirm the bulls but a close < 6.9 might confirm presence of bears. Remember "anything can happen". PA is the king
Baby steps...

what.....! PA is the king...Applause

@karasinga Indeed. Weighted price today was 5.95. Anything can happen but cartoons tend to aid in seeing the direction the market is more likely to take.

KEGN:
Volume price analysis
1. Anomaly present. Price not in harmony with the volume. (Fig 2.)
2. Where are we?
The KEGN just experienced a panic move after an announcement of no dividends. A panic move because KenGen Ltd Ord. 2.50 having FY ended June 2016 revenue of 38.61 billion shillings versus 29.95 billion shillings year ago and FY ended June 2016 profit before tax of 11.26 billion shillings versus 8.69 billion shillings year ago- this company is fundamentally sound.

A deeper look KEGN has reached a point where no matter how much more effort (volume from wanjiku) is applied, is now resistant to lower prices, and the buyers (insiders/market makers) are knocking back the selling.

In my humble opinion, it is the selling which is happily being absorbed by the buying, and once again signals a potential reversal point as the market runs out of steam. If we were to imagine a profile of the volume bar in terms of selling and buying volumes, the buyers would just outweigh the sellers, reflecting the narrow price spread. After all, if the selling had followed through, then we would have seen a wide spread down candle, and not a narrow spread candle.

In a nut shell, towards the end of this phase (accumulation phase), the insiders usually marks prices down rapidly (see what happened on 21st Oct. 2016), flushing out more sellers, before moving the price higher later in the session to close somewhere near the opening price, helped higher by their own buying in the market, with bargain hunters (like wazuans) also sensing that the market is 'over sold' at this level.
3. RSI is oversold and diverging at the same time high volumes are present (Fig 1.)
4. Market at exhaustion points of monthly fib pivot points. (Fig 3.)
5. Expectation. High volume should be seen moving up the price (once market makers/insiders are done buying at wholesale) and an obstacle around 6.6 should be penetrated with high volume.
I think this is a reversal in the offing.
VVS and other fundamental gurus can guide or correct this

bearish bat in the making and accumulation phase in details(follow the numbers to get my thought process)
fig 1
closer look
fig 2
monthly pivots
fig 3
Baby steps…

nice movesApplause

For some of its not yet versed in the art of technical analysis...we beg that you include a buy/hold/sell analysis at the end...Pray
Offering my personal finance knowledge for free
karasinga
#397 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 6:41:36 AM

hisah wrote:
KEGN taking too long to test 5 handle means buyers are rapidly absorbing the sellers. I was hoping the 5 handle would be tested during the panic selloff post results, but the buyers have other ideas smile

Technically, 5 looks unreasonable but you know "anything can happen" in financial markets. let me elaborate well by the chart below(as usual). Check from the left and find a good demand zone which held the market very well. If the chart is right and you want to board this bus, it would be better to wait for the price around 5.8 (to get a wholesale price (like the market makers/insiders). Market may retest Demand zone before moving on.

In the mean time, stay safe.
baby steps...

karasinga
#398 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 6:58:03 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
BTAK
my humble thoughts

baby steps...

update

DISCLAIMER

Am finished completely or am completely finished on this one Sad Sad Sad

Welcome Angelica ann. It is nice seeing you aroundsmile . I don't think you a completely finished yet not unless BTAK runs bankrupt and closes business. Your investment is still sound but(if you boarded this bus at high prices) you will take a longer time to recoup (no wonder I am not a long term trader). Still have a chance to average down. I hope this forecast is right.
cheers mate. You are always welcome to post.
baby steps...
karasinga
#399 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 7:21:56 AM

nashx wrote:

For some of its not yet versed in the art of technical analysis...we beg that you include a buy/hold/sell analysis at the end...Pray

welcome nashx. I understand your valid concern very well and honestly, this is something I have been trying to avoid(check my disclaimer). Come to think of it, this thread could easily become a signal service zoo...!smile I do share potential live set ups and that I think is how it should be.
My intent is to help us see what has not been posted here before(technicals) and see how it should influences how we manage our trades. I hope this makes sense. cheers mate.
karasinga
#400 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2016 11:12:30 PM

UCHM

we are watching you... eyes on the market
baby steps...