98 Pages«<1516171819>»
directional forecast
karasinga
#321 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 12:18:52 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
SASN

a nice strong rejection at the PRZ.Applause

BEHOLD, +15% and going as on 19th oct 2016 at 1220hrs. a supply zone at 19.79. my eyes on the market

DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
snipermnoma
#322 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 1:56:36 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Othelo wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
brayosylvan wrote:
I have narrowed down my trading to Kengen, Safaricom and Standard Chartered- I want to make my money as consistently as possible mostly by dividend and stock value changes. I need someone to analyze these 3 companies; I make 3 trades per year and my projection is at least a minimum of 50% return on investment. Who has the dates and the graphs for 2017? I know safaricom has already announced closing date in December- kindly some analysis on the other 2 stocks...

@brayosylvan. welcome to this thread. Here we show the market as it is and currently learning to live on the right side of the chart as opposed to the left. left side is the past and past is the past, but can help us know where we are. Those are excellent thoughts and requests you have there.... any one to provide more data in excel format(OHLC) and will work on it. baby steps....smile

@brayosylvan. let me try scom. i repeat, let me try. hope this helps
my thoughts on the chart. hope this pattern and other before are not forced. its lonely here wazuan. opinions plz

IF HOLDING SCOM WATCH CAREFULLY
targets almost being hit.below is a chart as on 26th july 2016 at 1340hrs with targets well labeled.

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

'we' are in this until RIP so no worries smile

UPDATE
hope you wont mind my busy chart. will get clean with time

baby steps...

When a simple pattern develops in a wave ‘2’ position(like it did for scom), a more complex pattern that combines patterns may develop in the wave ‘4’ position. This is known as the guideline of alternation.possible buy target between 17.9 and 17.5

watching closely. baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Looking forward to this one!
snipermnoma
#323 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:59:27 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

@Karasinga what is your take on Kengen's huge volume 752% above average in today's trade?

@karasinga, yes KEGN cartoon was helpful. It confirmed the mini rally that is expected based on the low P/B plus high div yield. @spikes has pointed out another issue about volume, my take is this is yet another confirmation of an uptick. FY results to be released soon.

KenGen Ltd Ord. 2.50 broke above the upside resistance level of 6.25, 26 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 6.25 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite light---92% below average. The most reliable breakouts are accompanied with increased volume. However, prices have risen some distance since breaking out--8.03%, thereby adding more validity to the breakout.

having said that, there is a possibility wave 2 to form either:
1. flat pattern (check gold trend lines on the chart) to the said 6.25.
2. bullish bat pattern to 5.86 (has high confluence with volume at price @ 5.82)
currently price seems to be struggling(2 dojis) at a resistance offered by 200MA and the volumes seen in the last two trading days is not in harmony with price movement- indicating weakness.(This could be a "insider" offloading to wait for the price lower)

in my humble opinion, we can wait for price patiently between 6.25 and 5.82.(but do your due deligence)
hope this helps
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

The fundamentals to support this are in. PAT down and no dividend. Down it comes. Again cartoons pointed an expected outcome...that is coming to pass.
karasinga
#324 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 7:14:27 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

@Karasinga what is your take on Kengen's huge volume 752% above average in today's trade?

@karasinga, yes KEGN cartoon was helpful. It confirmed the mini rally that is expected based on the low P/B plus high div yield. @spikes has pointed out another issue about volume, my take is this is yet another confirmation of an uptick. FY results to be released soon.

KenGen Ltd Ord. 2.50 broke above the upside resistance level of 6.25, 26 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 6.25 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite light---92% below average. The most reliable breakouts are accompanied with increased volume. However, prices have risen some distance since breaking out--8.03%, thereby adding more validity to the breakout.

2. bullish bat pattern to 5.86 (has high confluence with volume at price @ 5.82)
currently price seems to be struggling(2 dojis) at a resistance offered by 200MA and the volumes seen in the last two trading days is not in harmony with price movement- indicating weakness.(This could be a "insider" offloading to wait for the price lower)

in my humble opinion, we can wait for price patiently between 6.25 and 5.82.(but do your due deligence)
hope this helps
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

The fundamentals to support this are in. PAT down and no dividend. Down it comes. Again cartoons pointed an expected outcome...that is coming to pass.

ON THE FLIP SIDE.
A deeper postmortem of KEGN, PA has for the last 2 days closed>200sma. This could mean high volume seen recently were breaking resistance offer by SMA(6.86). 5 day ADR is low(0.0825 cents) . It will be interesting to see what happens on 21st oct 2016. A close > 6.9 might confirm the bulls but a close < 6.9 might confirm presence of bears. Remember "anything can happen". PA is the king
Baby steps...
karasinga
#325 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 1:05:40 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

hope this helps
baby steps...

ON THE FLIP SIDE.
A deeper postmortem of KEGN, PA has for the last 2 days closed>200sma. This could mean high volume seen recently were breaking resistance offer by SMA(6.86). 5 day ADR is low(0.0825 cents) . It will be interesting to see what happens on 21st oct 2016. A close > 6.9 might confirm the bulls but a close < 6.9 might confirm presence of bears. Remember "anything can happen". PA is the king
Baby steps...

what.....! PA is the king...Applause
karasinga
#326 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 2:38:29 PM

snipermnoma
#327 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 3:24:59 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

hope this helps
baby steps...

ON THE FLIP SIDE.
Baby steps...

@karasinga Indeed. Weighted price today was 5.95. Anything can happen but cartoons tend to aid in seeing the direction the market is more likely to take.
snipermnoma
#328 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 3:27:18 PM

karasinga wrote:

“You don’t need to know what’s going to happen next to make money. Anything can happen. Every moment is unique, meaning every edge and outcome is truly a unique experience. The trade either works or it doesn’t.” – Mark Douglas
karasinga
#329 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 3:59:18 PM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

“You don’t need to know what’s going to happen next to make money. Anything can happen. Every moment is unique, meaning every edge and outcome is truly a unique experience. The trade either works or it doesn’t.” – Mark Douglas

well said snipermnoma. can see you are doing well with the reading.
qouting Mark Douglas beginning chapter 11. "If you asked me to distill trading down to its simplest form, I would say that it is a pattern recognition numbers game. We use market analysis to identify the patterns, define the risk, and determine when to take profits. The trade either works or it doesn't. In any case, we go on to the next trade. It's that simple, but it's certainly not easy. In fact, trading is probably the hardest thing you'll ever attempt to be successful at. That's not because it requires intellect; quite the contrary! But because the more you think you know, the less successful you'll be. Trading is hard because you have to operate in a state of not having to know, even though your analysis may turn out at times to be "perfectly" correct. To operate in a state of not having to know, you have to properly manage your expectations. To properly manage your expectations, you must realign your mental environment so that you believe without a shadow of a doubt in the five fundamental truths."
love this guy
karasinga
#330 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 4:14:10 PM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

hope this helps
baby steps...

ON THE FLIP SIDE.
Baby steps...

@karasinga Indeed. Weighted price today was 5.95. Anything can happen but cartoons tend to aid in seeing the direction the market is more likely to take.

A finite number of traders participate in the markets on any given day, week, or month. Many of these traders do the same kind of things over and over in their attempt to make money. In other words, individuals develop behavior patterns, and a group of individuals, interacting with one another on a consistent basis, form collective behavior patterns. These behavior patterns are observable and quantifiable, and they repeat themselves with statistical reliability."cartoons" organizes this collective behavior into identifiable patterns that can give a clear indication of when there is a greater probability of one thing happening over another. In a sense, "cartoons" allows you to get into the mind of the market to anticipate what's likely to happen next, based on the kind of patterns the market generated at some previous moment.

I feel I am talking in empty room with 70 people watching from glass windows outside. could be a break will suffice.
cheers mate. baby steps...
Spikes
#331 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 4:14:14 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

well said snipermnoma. can see you are doing well with the reading.
qouting Mark Douglas beginning chapter 11. "If you asked me to distill trading down to its simplest form, I would say that it is a pattern recognition numbers game. We use market analysis to identify the patterns, define the risk, and determine when to take profits. The trade either works or it doesn't. In any case, we go on to the next trade. It's that simple, but it's certainly not easy. In fact, trading is probably the hardest thing you'll ever attempt to be successful at. That's not because it requires intellect; quite the contrary! But because the more you think you know, the less successful you'll be. Trading is hard because you have to operate in a state of not having to know, even though your analysis may turn out at times to be "perfectly" correct. To operate in a state of not having to know, you have to properly manage your expectations. To properly manage your expectations, you must realign your mental environment so that you believe without a shadow of a doubt in the five fundamental truths."
love this guy

@Karasinga the strongest word you have used above is ...'realign'...
@
Realignment is the greatest trick of trading. Once you have mastered it you can't go wrong in executing your strategies.

Realignment and patience go hand in hand!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#332 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 12:49:47 PM

karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
This train has left station. currently too expensive to board. why? Making a NSH and a potential resistance around 9.

plan.
exercise Great patience and wait. Wait for price to speak. wazuans are hunters not chasers. Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

expectation.
planning to go long between 7.2 and 6.2. again, Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

volume action not convincing to warrant a rally. the recent gains July to date have been on vapor volumes.
Pump n dump?

@karasinga post cables chart here let us know if the dump has taken place

@mkate nusu
bearish divergence with RSI

EXPECTATION
1. higher low(watch how price interact with the green lines)
2. a deep retracement
3. a strong rally might follow.(check my chart)

hope this helps

@karasinga thanks.
my observations from the chart as a student of your analysis: (feel free to correct me)

1. The 9 resistance was strongly rejected. (Shame on the vultures that tried dumping.) Can your software chart Fibonacci retracements from this level. 38.2% and 61.8%
2. Support at 8 is looking weak and 7.60 was tested intraday showing sellers are present
3. If a break below 7.50 happens during next sessions there is high chance we shall revisit the key 6.00 - 6.20 support level
4. From your analysis are you watching out 7.50 as a potential support? I ask coz there are gaps from 6 - 7.50 range on the upswing movement.

freshas of stock markets having difficulty interpreting the above:
1. eacables touched a low of 5.90 on 4th April and twice again on 3rd June and 14th June
2. Since then it has made a 53.4 % gain in 2 months to touch a high of 9.05 on 17th August on thinly traded net negative volumes
3. The wolves of the market(they have no names and are not known to us but don't be fooled they are real) were trying to dump at the 10 level. However this was met with informed investors thanks to @karasinga and other chartists goodwill who have since rejected to be swindled at 9 and above
Watch from distance and grab some popcorn while you're at it

cabl
might be leaving station

update
hope you wont mind my cluttered chart

the last time CABL traded within extremes of monthly fib pivot(june 2016) a rally ensued.
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#333 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:44:05 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00 broke above the upside resistance level of 3.43, 2 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 3.43 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite heavy--94% above average. This makes the breakout even more significant. If you decide to trade Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00, you may want to place a stop loss just below the resistance level, in case the breakout is premature.
baby steps...

technically... my thoughts in the chart.

baby steps...

update.
current rally might be wave 4. just thinking....

DISCLAIMER

snipermnoma
#334 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 10:38:11 AM

karasinga wrote:

A finite number of traders participate in the markets on any given day, week, or month. Many of these traders do the same kind of things over and over in their attempt to make money. In other words, individuals develop behavior patterns, and a group of individuals, interacting with one another on a consistent basis, form collective behavior patterns. These behavior patterns are observable and quantifiable, and they repeat themselves with statistical reliability."cartoons" organizes this collective behavior into identifiable patterns that can give a clear indication of when there is a greater probability of one thing happening over another. In a sense, "cartoons" allows you to get into the mind of the market to anticipate what's likely to happen next, based on the kind of patterns the market generated at some previous moment.

I feel I am talking in empty room with 70 people watching from glass windows outside. could be a break will suffice.

I know that feeling...hio ya glass windows.
dpmungai
#335 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 4:57:47 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
This train has left station. currently too expensive to board. why? Making a NSH and a potential resistance around 9.

plan.
exercise Great patience and wait. Wait for price to speak. wazuans are hunters not chasers. Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

expectation.
planning to go long between 7.2 and 6.2. again, Price will speak and tell us what it wants to do.

volume action not convincing to warrant a rally. the recent gains July to date have been on vapor volumes.
Pump n dump?

@mkate nusu

EXPECTATION
2. a deep retracement

hope this helps

C

@karasinga thanks.
my observations from the chart as a student of your analysis: (feel free to correct me)

1. The 9 resistance was strongly rejected. (Shame on the vultures that tried dumping.) Can your software chart Fibonacci retracements from this level. 38.2% and 61.8%
2. Support at 8 is looking weak and 7.60 was tested intraday showing sellers are present
3. If a break below 7.50 happens during next sessions there is high chance we shall revisit the key 6.00 - 6.20 support level
4. From your analysis are you watching out 7.50 as a potential support? I ask coz there are gaps from 6 - 7.50 range on the upswing movement.

1. eacables touched a low of 5.90 on 4th April and twice again on 3rd June and 14th June
2. Since then it has made a 53.4 % gain in 2 months to touch a high of 9.05 on 17th August on thinly traded net negative volumes
3. The wolves of the market(they have no names and are not known to us but don't be fooled they are real) were trying to dump at the 10 level. However this was met with informed investors thanks to @karasinga and other chartists goodwill who have since rejected to be swindled at 9 and above

cabl
might be leaving station

update

the last time CABL traded within extremes of monthly fib pivot(june 2016) a rally ensued.
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

Karasinga you nailed this one on CABL
karasinga
#336 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:41:19 PM

dpmungai wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
karasinga wrote:

plan.

expectation.

Pump n dump?

@mkate nusu

EXPECTATION
2. a deep retracement

hope this helps

C

@karasinga thanks.

cabl
might be leaving station

update

baby steps...

Karasinga you nailed this one on CABL

dpmungai, just learning (still in kindergarten) and happy to see that learning is taking place. currently on the sidelines waiting to see how price behaves in the buy area (PRZ). Mainly I look for price to reject that area. This area is an exhaustion point (oversold) so price does not like to hang around for long. If price lingers then that is a clue that perhaps we might need to take a better look.
baby steps...
karasinga
#337 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 7:32:19 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

not complaining but "that feeling" is not cool, partner... Having a frustrating start of trading business, My initial intent was this thread would be interactive and where learning market nitty gritties(technicals) from either newbies or chiefs would naturally happen. A thread that will welcome all traders of all levels to post their charts and learn from each other. In the contrary, there are many viewers than "posters"(hope this makes sense). It feel lonely here. I appreciate everyone who participate. With you we have hit +300posts and going. It takes hardwork to make understandable charts.
cheers mate. addicted to the market.
dpmungai
#338 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 11:14:10 AM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

not complaining but "that feeling" is not cool, partner... Having a frustrating start of trading business, My initial intent was this thread would be interactive and where learning market nitty gritties(technicals) from either newbies or chiefs would naturally happen. A thread that will welcome all traders of all levels to post their charts and learn from each other. In the contrary, there are many viewers than "posters"(hope this makes sense). It feel lonely here. I appreciate everyone who participate. With you we have hit +300posts and going. It takes hardwork to make understandable charts.

Keep it going mate.. I am a newbie and enjoying / learning from your analysis
VituVingiSana
#339 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 12:49:37 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:

I wish I could help but I am a 100% non-techie!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Fyatu
#340 Posted : Wednesday, October 26, 2016 1:42:45 PM

Thanks @Karasinga for the charts. I try hard to read and understand them. Is it possible to post your thoughts(in cartoon format) on Deacons? Will really appreciate.A chart on Kenya power will also be appreciated
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money