directional forecast
snipermnoma
#301 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 5:49:16 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EQT

I reserve my comments(for this counter) until EQT prints around 19.5

I learnt from KEGN to always include all possibilities. An opportunity to go long labelled on the chart.

other than capping of interest rate, do we have ANY other fundamentals that might make EQT test 10? just thinking roundlyThink
criticism/comments and opinions are highly welcomed.
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

At this point I am not aware of any fundamentals that make EQT test 10. However depending on how adversely Q4 is affected by rate cap 21 could be tested.
lochaz-index
#302 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 6:40:48 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EQT

I learnt from KEGN to always include all possibilities. An opportunity to go long labelled on the chart.

other than capping of interest rate, do we have ANY other fundamentals that might make EQT test 10? just thinking roundlyThink
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Equity @10 would be awesome. Sometimes it pays handsomely to expect the unexpected. I had been waiting for it at below 31 for what appeared to an eternity (almost three years) . Sadly, it arrived when I am in no position to take a swing at it. Lower prices are most certainly music to my ears as I build my arsenal.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
sparkly
#303 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 9:01:02 PM

lochaz-index wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EQT

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or dell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

Equity @10 would be awesome. Sometimes it pays handsomely to expect the unexpected. I had been waiting for it at below 31 for what appeared to an eternity (almost three years) . Sadly, it arrived when I am in no position to take a swing at it. Lower prices are most certainly music to my ears as I build my arsenal.

Got me self some equity shares today...
Life is short. Live passionately.
karasinga
#304 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 6:04:48 AM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EVRD
A shallow pull back expected to the structure. max 2.5 then a possible final leg

update

behold, EVRD. prints 2.45. watching

Good call. My history with paka means I would never touch it again not even for speculation.

"Every moment in the market is unique" remember Mark Douglas. hope you read his book. otherwise, +20%. Welcome back snipermnoma. I hope KEGN "cartoon" was helpful.
baby steps ...

progress
in my humble opinion, this (+35%) should be enough. alight if on booard

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#305 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 6:16:29 AM

sparkly wrote:
lochaz-index wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EQT

baby steps...

Got me self some equity shares today...

lochaz-index, It is vital to have and trade with expectations as they keep you in line with the strength of the market as well as with proper order flow.
sparkly, Trading against these expectations(order flow) puts you at minimum getting losing trades about 70% of the time. but then again, it is my expectation. As we all know, what one trader defines as an opportunity differ with every trader. the best thing is you have a plan on how you will manage your trades. in the mean time, cheers mate and have your eyes on the market.
karasinga
#306 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 6:49:37 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EQT

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

At this point I am not aware of any fundamentals that make EQT test 10. However depending on how adversely Q4 is affected by rate cap 21 could be tested.

if you ask me I will say " I don't know what will happen (quoting Mark Douglas) to EQT but have an expectation of a possibility" . at or around aforementioned targets will an interesting zone to watch almost "a must engage" due to possibilities that might play out.
karasinga
#307 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 7:39:00 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
I have NO idea what all this means. All I know is that based on KK's (forecasted) PAT [excluding the KPRL write-offs] the profits are going to be very good. The price may not rise [election year, etc] but the payoff will come as profits continue increasing and folks see the value of KK.
I assume KK's board decided to clean up the books readying it up for a sale. Even though KPRL/GOK have agreed that money is owed to OMCs by KPRL, there is no consensus on when the money will be paid so KK is writing it off but the claim may remain out there for the future. A suggestion GoK/ERC rejected was to add KES 0.10/liter to fuel products that would go to payoff the debt KPRL owes to OMCs. A sale of KPRL's tanks/land would also help repay the debt. It's a matter of if not when.

[quote=karasinga]KENO

targets of wave 5
1. 12.3
2. 13.2
3. 15
more data,the more clearer it gets.
opinions and comments/criticism are highly welcomed
baby steps...

True to your word, "I will keep popping in to see what is happening"
welcome back VVS. long time no see. You are one among chiefs in wazua i keenly follow and listen to. I am therefore delighted to have you around.

my post on KENO almost always triggers our discussion(not to mention you can know which counter one holds based on their comments).
With all due respect, what this cartoon means is exactly what you put(fundamentally) but in a different form(technical). I am looking for a day when fundamentals will flow freely the way you make it look; easy.
feel free to post. your posts are food to my thoughts
VituVingiSana
#308 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 9:02:42 AM

@karasinga - In KK's case it looks positive from a fundamental and technical perspective. Applause Applause Applause

I have placed my order today. I am adding to my position using the dividend KK sent my way! Drool Drool Drool
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
karasinga
#309 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:11:01 AM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EVRD
A shallow pull back expected to the structure. max 2.5 then a possible final leg

update

Good call. My history with paka means I would never touch it again not even for speculation.

"Every moment in the market is unique" remember Mark Douglas. hope you read his book. otherwise, +20%. Welcome back snipermnoma. I hope KEGN "cartoon" was helpful.
baby steps ...

progress

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

me like this. playing to expectations
Spikes
#310 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 7:56:27 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EVRD

update

baby steps ...

progress

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

@Karasinga what is your take on Kengen's huge volume 752% above average in today's trade?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
snipermnoma
#311 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 9:03:54 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EQT

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

if you ask me I will say " I don't know what will happen (quoting Mark Douglas) to EQT but have an expectation of a possibility" . at or around aforementioned targets will an interesting zone to watch almost "a must engage" due to possibilities that might play out.

The beauty of technical analysis such as this is that it is a pointer to a possible outcome. Fundamentals tend to confirm. You have a leading indicator, now we be on the look out for fundies to confirm.
snipermnoma
#312 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 9:11:25 PM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EVRD

update

baby steps ...

progress

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

@Karasinga what is your take on Kengen's huge volume 752% above average in today's trade?

@karasinga, yes KEGN cartoon was helpful. It confirmed the mini rally that is expected based on the low P/B plus high div yield. @spikes has pointed out another issue about volume, my take is this is yet another confirmation of an uptick. FY results to be released soon.
karasinga
#313 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 6:04:46 AM

snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
EVRD

update

baby steps ...

progress

baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

@karasinga, yes KEGN cartoon was helpful. It confirmed the mini rally that is expected based on the low P/B plus high div yield. @spikes has pointed out another issue about volume, my take is this is yet another confirmation of an uptick. FY results to be released soon.

karasinga
#314 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 6:23:23 AM

cabl
might be leaving station

DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#315 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:36:34 PM

snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

KenGen Ltd Ord. 2.50 broke above the upside resistance level of 6.25, 26 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 6.25 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite light---92% below average. The most reliable breakouts are accompanied with increased volume. However, prices have risen some distance since breaking out--8.03%, thereby adding more validity to the breakout.

having said that, there is a possibility wave 2 to form either:
1. flat pattern (check gold trend lines on the chart) to the said 6.25.
2. bullish bat pattern to 5.86 (has high confluence with volume at price @ 5.82)
currently price seems to be struggling(2 dojis) at a resistance offered by 200MA and the volumes seen in the last two trading days is not in harmony with price movement- indicating weakness.(This could be a "insider" offloading to wait for the price lower)

in my humble opinion, we can wait for price patiently between 6.25 and 5.82.(but do your due deligence)
hope this helps
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
Spikes
#316 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:03:30 AM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

KenGen Ltd Ord. 2.50 broke above the upside resistance level of 6.25, 26 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 6.25 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite light---92% below average. The most reliable breakouts are accompanied with increased volume. However, prices have risen some distance since breaking out--8.03%, thereby adding more validity to the breakout.

2. bullish bat pattern to 5.86 (has high confluence with volume at price @ 5.82)
currently price seems to be struggling(2 dojis) at a resistance offered by 200MA and the volumes seen in the last two trading days is not in harmony with price movement- indicating weakness.(This could be a "insider" offloading to wait for the price lower)

in my humble opinion, we can wait for price patiently between 6.25 and 5.82.(but do your due deligence)
hope this helps
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

When is the price expected to come down?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#317 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 5:38:02 AM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

hope this helps
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

spikes, in all fairness, i dont know. It is like saying I know who's in this market and who's about to come into this market. I know what they believe about what is high or what is low. Furthermore, I know each individual's capacity to act on those beliefs, and with this knowledge, I am able to determine how the actions of each of these individuals will affect price movement in its collective form a second, a minute, an hour, a day, or a week from now. I hope this makes sense. Once again five fundamental truths about the market(quoting Mark Douglas);
1. Anything can happen.
2. You don't need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money.
3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an edge.
4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing happening over another.
5. Every moment in the market is unique.

technical analysis is just a road map. PA is the king
snipermnoma
#318 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 4:34:01 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
Spikes wrote:

hope this helps
baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

spikes, in all fairness, i dont know. It is like saying I know who's in this market and who's about to come into this market. I know what they believe about what is high or what is low. Furthermore, I know each individual's capacity to act on those beliefs, and with this knowledge, I am able to determine how the actions of each of these individuals will affect price movement in its collective form a second, a minute, an hour, a day, or a week from now. I hope this makes sense. Once again five fundamental truths about the market(quoting Mark Douglas);
1. Anything can happen.
2. You don't need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money.
3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an edge.
4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing happening over another.
5. Every moment in the market is unique.

technical analysis is just a road map. PA is the king

True true. The more I read mark douglas the more I see a need to change some perceptions. Anything can happen and thus always accept that there is a risk inherent in every trade. Learn to accept the risk knowing that you could lose money.
karasinga
#319 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:57:57 PM

karasinga wrote:
Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00 broke above the upside resistance level of 3.43, 2 day(s) ago. This is a bullish sign. This previous resistance level of 3.43 may now provide downside support. Volume on the day of the breakout was quite heavy--94% above average. This makes the breakout even more significant. If you decide to trade Kenya Airways Ltd Ord 5.00, you may want to place a stop loss just below the resistance level, in case the breakout is premature.
baby steps...

technically... my thoughts in the chart.

baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#320 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:34:18 AM

karasinga wrote:
Othelo wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
brayosylvan wrote:
I have narrowed down my trading to Kengen, Safaricom and Standard Chartered- I want to make my money as consistently as possible mostly by dividend and stock value changes. I need someone to analyze these 3 companies; I make 3 trades per year and my projection is at least a minimum of 50% return on investment. Who has the dates and the graphs for 2017? I know safaricom has already announced closing date in December- kindly some analysis on the other 2 stocks...

@brayosylvan. welcome to this thread. Here we show the market as it is and currently learning to live on the right side of the chart as opposed to the left. left side is the past and past is the past, but can help us know where we are. Those are excellent thoughts and requests you have there.... any one to provide more data in excel format(OHLC) and will work on it. baby steps....smile

@brayosylvan. let me try scom. i repeat, let me try. hope this helps
my thoughts on the chart. hope this pattern and other before are not forced. its lonely here wazuan. opinions plz

IF HOLDING SCOM WATCH CAREFULLY
targets almost being hit.below is a chart as on 26th july 2016 at 1340hrs with targets well labeled.

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

'we' are in this until RIP so no worries smile

UPDATE
hope you wont mind my busy chart. will get clean with time

baby steps...

When a simple pattern develops in a wave ‘2’ position(like it did for scom), a more complex pattern that combines patterns may develop in the wave ‘4’ position. This is known as the guideline of alternation.possible buy target between 17.9 and 17.5

watching closely. baby steps...
STATEMENT DISCLAIMER