lets go.
baby steps...
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#262 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 6:11:32 AM

karasinga wrote:
EVRD
A shallow pull back expected to the structure. max 2.5 then a possible final leg

update

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

karasinga
#263 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 6:24:18 AM

FAHARI
POTENTIAL zigzag pattern

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
karasinga
#264 Posted : Saturday, October 01, 2016 10:56:45 PM

cfc
might be the time to board this bus

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#265 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 12:11:25 AM

EQT
karasinga
#266 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 12:47:52 AM

HFCK
karasinga
#267 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 1:31:54 AM

MSC
Thinking roundly

DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#268 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 2:25:15 AM

ADSS
TECHNICALY, SOMETHING IS COOKING HERE

DISCLAIMER
Spikes
#269 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2016 8:19:32 AM

karasinga wrote:
MSC
Thinking roundly

DISCLAIMER

I doubt if MSC shall obey TA as everybody is awaiting announcement of a wider loss!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#270 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 6:13:38 AM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
MSC
Thinking roundly

I doubt if MSC shall obey TA as everybody is awaiting announcement of a wider loss!

spikes, it is nice to see you around. I am currently reading a interesting book by late Mark Douglas "trading in the zone" and in chapter 7 he says "A probabilistic mind-set pertaining to trading consists of five fundamental truths:
1. Anything can happen.
2. You don’t need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money.
3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that
define an edge.
4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing happening
over another.
5. Every moment in the market is unique.
. The point is that from our own individual perspective as observers of the market, anything can happen, and it takes only one trader to do it. This is the hard, cold reality of trading that only the very best traders have embraced and accepted with no internal conflict."
This is a very powerful book I would wish every wazuan, following this thread, can read and reread. Cheers mate, keep an eye on market. Addicted.
again, thinking roundly. baby steps...
snipermnoma
#271 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 12:06:45 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
MSC
Thinking roundly

spikes, it is nice to see you around. I am currently reading a interesting book by late Mark Douglas "trading in the zone" and in chapter 7 he says "A probabilistic mind-set pertaining to trading consists of five fundamental truths:
1. Anything can happen.
2. You don’t need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money.
3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that
define an edge.
4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing happening
over another.
5. Every moment in the market is unique.
. The point is that from our own individual perspective as observers of the market, anything can happen, and it takes only one trader to do it. This is the hard, cold reality of trading that only the very best traders have embraced and accepted with no internal conflict."
This is a very powerful book I would wish every wazuan, following this thread, can read and reread. Cheers mate, keep an eye on market. Addicted.
again, thinking roundly. baby steps...

Will look for the book.
karasinga
#272 Posted : Monday, October 03, 2016 10:07:16 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
TCL
thinking roundly.

baby steps...

watching price action in particular 6.36.....

update

DISCLAIMER
karasinga
#273 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 5:59:53 AM

TOTL
hopefully this pattern and others before are not forced

baby steps...
karasinga
#274 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 8:38:19 PM

CIC
Thinking roundly. My thoughts on the chart

Baby steps...
DISCLAIMER
snipermnoma
#275 Posted : Tuesday, October 04, 2016 9:34:55 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
nashx wrote:
karasinga wrote:
@ nashx

KEGN
Kegn started its wave up from a low of 5.4 on 26th dec 2015. It had just completed its fifth impulse wave down from a high of 11 dated 13th oct 2016. The five impulse wave up to a high of 6.9 dated 8th feb 2016. This formed wave 1. It retraced 61.8% to a low of 6 forming a regular flat pattern this is generally a level acceptable for wave 2. This low formed a good entry point to ride a five impulse wave that was a must come forming wave 3. A high of 8.25 formed wave three. A retracement followed to a low of 7.4 which was exactly 38.2% a level accepted as wave 4.

Where are we.
Kegn is making wave 5 and most likely an extended wave 5.

Volume at price
Kegn last candle has found a good support as shown below

Expectation
if the wave count is right, kegn might have the last leg of five wave up before a substantial retracement follows.
The series of wave 5 might terminate at either
Target 1=10
Target 2=11(major gann level around this number @ 11 and a strong trendline)
Target 3= 13.8-14.45((major gann level around this number @ 13.6 and 14.6 and a strong trendline)

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

Very good analysis karasinga...hope I had your awesome skills...So in conclusion there's still an upside to the share price based on current prices?

most likely.

@Karasinga I have captured a powerful phrase on your analysis. 'Where we are now...'

@spikes. my principle, unity is power and share information with no strings attached. if you are a sole ranger in this highly manipulated market,trust me you will be just food to the market. i believe there are many like me,here at wazua, struggling to get a piece of this cake. as they say united we stand divided we fall. I urge wazuan to share their analysis or any information they might have and help us see this market from all sorts of corners.

first my apologies to wazuans who have been following kegn directional forecast. We are all learning. my earlier prediction never involved alternative wave count which made me overlook that possibility. (this tells me NEVER to analyse without involving alternative wave count). i welcome anyone's opinion concerning prior forecasts.

following last week's events, I want to update kegn elliott wave analysis.

WHY IS THIS SO.
Kegn had a combination of corrective waves W(zigzag)-X-Y(regular flat) as shown above. The high of 9 printed on 22nd april 2016 completed either wave(A of 4 or 4). A downtrend started to the latest low of 7 as on 10th may 2016.

Where are we
Kegn is either making wave B OF 4 or 1 of 5. Wave B in combination (like we have in our case) usually retraces 38-50% of wave A. are we there, yes. Do I buy and ride wave C OF 4(five waves) coming, WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION that wave B of 4 is over.
Let’s wait to see what market gives us

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER

@karasinga any update on KEGN?
karasinga
#276 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 1:49:30 PM

snipermnoma wrote:

in my humble opinion, we have three possibilities(technically). hope you wont mind my busy chart(will get cleaner with time) . it is not easy to put in words what is on the chart. a visual representation might suffice.

1. ABCD harmonic pattern(triangles in blue)
2. bullish butterfly pattern(triangles in green)
3. Elliott wave (numbers in yellow)- MOST reasonable

reasons why most reasonable.
a. wave ‘2’ cannot break the start of wave ‘1’(ELLIOTT RULE)
b. positive reversal signal by RSI
C. volume above average involved
D. VOLUME AT PRICE(horizontal line in magenta) acting as support.
opinions and critisim/comment are most welcomed.
hope this helps. baby steps...
DISCLAIMER

Spikes
#277 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 1:58:32 PM

karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:

in my humble opinion, we have three possibilities(technically). hope you wont mind my busy chart(will get cleaner with time) . it is not easy to put in words what is on the chart. a visual representation might suffice.

opinions and critisim are most welcomed.
DISCLAIMER

Sometimes the market moves in the opposite direction of the wave count like in the case of Britam.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#278 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 2:02:12 PM

Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:

DISCLAIMER

Sometimes the market moves in the opposite direction of the wave count like in the case of Britam.

i agree but only if wave count is wrong or while working with limited data("like in case of Britam") where alternative wave counts must be kept in mind
karasinga
#279 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 2:10:48 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
TCL
thinking roundly.

baby steps...

watching price action in particular 6.36.....

update

me like what i am seeing today
DISCLAIMER

karasinga
#280 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 8:05:02 PM

karasinga wrote:
Spikes wrote:
karasinga wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:

i agree but only if wave count is wrong or while working with limited data("like in case of Britam") where alternative wave counts must be kept in mind

BIGGER PICTURE
bearish BAT in the making

DISCLAIMER