Ericsson
#181 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 3:39:21 PM

http://kenyanwallstreet....e-barometer-says-it-all

Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
enyands
#182 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 7:14:13 PM

Ericsson wrote:
http://kenyanwallstreet.com/kenyan-blue-chips-hammered-the-barometer-says-it-all

Very informative. Nmg as murchr puts it,they have to think of going digital somehow . Just like the story of evolution and long necked giraffes. The one with the longest necks survived and shorter ones got extinct
karasinga
#183 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 8:27:51 PM

Ericsson wrote:

For the past 10 Years we have had 3 classic bear markets in 2008/09, 2011/12 and the current one from 2015 to date.
The current market correction ranks 2nd after the 2008/09 bear market with the market currently down by 35.74% since its peak in 2015.
We are currently roughly 369 points away from the 2012 low and slightly over 1,000 points away from the severe 2008/09 crash.
An interesting point is that the current market correction has taken longer to recover than the previous two experienced in the last 10 years. 2008/09 crash lasted 307 days, 2011/12 correction lasted 396 days and the current correction has lasted for 515 days already and we do not know how much longer it will take till it rebounds.

The best performers year-to-date are only 5 counters i.e. Kenol Kobil, BAT Kenya, Safaricom, Sasini Tea and CFC Stanbic with a slight 1% uptick.
The worst performing counters on the NSE 20 Index year-to-date are led by Kenya Power & Lighting Company, Nation Media Group, and ScanGroup

sidelines until dust settles but will offer a good opportunity to ride long trend when reversal happens. in the meantime learning continues
It's not over until I win
skype id: karasinga. email: kkarasinga@gmail.com
karasinga
#184 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 8:29:25 PM

EQT
my thoughts on the chart.
karasinga
#185 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 8:47:15 PM

enyands wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
http://kenyanwallstreet.com/kenyan-blue-chips-hammered-the-barometer-says-it-all

Very informative. Nmg as murchr puts it,they have to think of going digital somehow . Just like the story of evolution and long necked giraffes. The one with the longest necks survived and shorter ones got extinct

quite informative
karasinga
#186 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 8:59:12 PM

hisah wrote:
Good job @karasinga. TA aka cartoon world (charts) is very lonely lounge smile Other TA fans are SPT, metaspoilt, sparkly, mnandii, aluta to mention but a few.

From price action across the NSE20 components, majority are indicating lower lows lining up. Waiting to see what Mr Market decides to do when it touches 3300 handle or lower. But we're getting to the extreme side of things. The next bull will also respond in equal measure as the pendulum returns.

@ hisah, it is a lonely lounge for real. sometimes i wonder if this cartoons benefits anyone other than them making my journal.
@ wazuans, i call upon SPT,metaspoilt, sparkly, mnandii, aluta and all other TA fans to join me here and discuss stuffs.There is a huge learning curve to this business.
karasinga
#187 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 9:01:43 PM

enyands
#188 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 9:06:19 PM

karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:
Good job @karasinga. TA aka cartoon world (charts) is very lonely lounge smile Other TA fans are SPT, metaspoilt, sparkly, mnandii, aluta to mention but a few.

From price action across the NSE20 components, majority are indicating lower lows lining up. Waiting to see what Mr Market decides to do when it touches 3300 handle or lower. But we're getting to the extreme side of things. The next bull will also respond in equal measure as the pendulum returns.

@ hisah, it is a lonely lounge for real. sometimes i wonder if these cartoons/charts benefits anyone other than them making my journal.
@ wazuans, i call upon SPT,metaspoilt, sparkly, mnandii, aluta and all other TA fans to join me here and discuss stuffs.There is a huge learning curve to this business.

Especially mnandii is a pro.havent heard from him in along time though
muandiwambeu
#189 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 9:34:52 PM

enyands wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:

@ hisah, it is a lonely lounge for real. sometimes i wonder if these cartoons/charts benefits anyone other than them making my journal.

it's like waking up with a hungry stomach yawning n with no meal on site. yaaaaawahoooio
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
karasinga
#190 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 10:02:05 PM

enyands wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:

mnandii, you have been selected by wazuans, 2 steps forwardsmile

karasinga
#191 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 10:10:08 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
enyands wrote:
karasinga wrote:
hisah wrote:

it's like waking up with a hungry stomach yawning n with no meal on site. yaaaaawahoooio

@muandiwambeu, i hear you comrade, hopefully other TA fans input might bring in meal on site. learning continues Silenced
karasinga
#192 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 10:53:39 PM

NMG
my thoughts on the chart. Potential ABCD pattern in the making.
hisah
#193 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:06:05 PM

karasinga wrote:
NMG

I have my target at 110 then an overshoot at 100. IF NMG issue a profit warning during H1 and this actualizes to a loss instead of profit reduction, then the floor will continue breaking down.
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
hisah
#194 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:10:00 PM

snipermnoma wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KQ

expectation.
a strong wave to come. either wave 3 or c of 4

targets
target 1= 4.85
target 2 =5
target 3=5.2

in the event KQ gets an extended wave 3, then most ambitious targets
target 4= 6
target 5=7.5

This is a breath of fresh air, but I feel that KES 7.5 is not a real target. Expect KES 8 in the short run and KES 14 by H1 release. I see money on the way. Ideally, at KES 12 I will most likely offload to pocket my KES 2,016,000 against an initial investment of KES 739,200

the pride of Africa has raised its head now. let's see what happens. minimum 5.3........smile

KQ starting to changing behaviour. Currently attempting a breakout in a bear smile Close above 6.50 needed to start dismissing the bear pressure. @obiero sit tight smile

Following. This bear is tearing down other stocks. Will KQ suffer the same fate? Bold stand by Obiero.

Despite the horrible loss news, the price has refused to tank below the all time low at 3.70. Again I ask, is KQ preparing for a counter-trend against the crowd?
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
obiero
#195 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:48:51 PM

hisah wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KQ

expectation.

targets
target 1= 4.85
target 2 =5
target 3=5.2

target 4= 6
target 5=7.5

This is a breath of fresh air, but I feel that KES 7.5 is not a real target. Expect KES 8 in the short run and KES 14 by H1 release. I see money on the way. Ideally, at KES 12 I will most likely offload to pocket my KES 2,016,000 against an initial investment of KES 739,200

the pride of Africa has raised its head now. let's see what happens. minimum 5.3........smile

KQ starting to changing behaviour. Currently attempting a breakout in a bear smile Close above 6.50 needed to start dismissing the bear pressure. @obiero sit tight smile

Following. This bear is tearing down other stocks. Will KQ suffer the same fate? Bold stand by Obiero.

Despite the horrible loss news, the price has refused to tank below the all time low at 3.70. Again I ask, is KQ preparing for a counter-trend against the crowd?

Media has it in for KQ.. A relatively good performance against circumstances was never analysed. Just negative press and social media commentators with no real knowledge of the happenings at KQ

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#196 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:55:12 PM

obiero wrote:
hisah wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KQ

expectation.

targets
target 1= 4.85
target 2 =5
target 3=5.2

target 4= 6
target 5=7.5

Media has it in for KQ.. A relatively good performance against circumstances was never analysed. Just negative press and social media commentators with no real knowledge of the happenings at KQ

Force of gravity is in action for any object which can't sustain cruise in the air. It will come down crumbling, give it time for pessimism to sink in properly.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
karasinga
#197 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:04:29 PM

hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
NMG

I have my target at 110 then an overshoot at 100. IF NMG issue a profit warning during H1 and this actualizes to a loss instead of profit reduction, then the floor will continue breaking down.

@hisah price action is the king. watching..
karasinga
#198 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:14:38 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
hisah wrote:
snipermnoma wrote:
hisah wrote:
karasinga wrote:
obiero wrote:
karasinga wrote:
KQ

expectation.

targets
target 1= 4.85
target 2 =5
target 3=5.2

target 4= 6
target 5=7.5

Force of gravity is in action for any object which can't sustain cruise in the air. It will come down crumbling, give it time for pessimism to sink in properly.

posted on another thread. http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...amp;m=739554#post739554

technically, again watch keenly the structure on the chart.the first candle after a high of 4.8 was rejected big time, second candle was bearish but still showed evidence of bulls presence. this might act as a demand zone. the third candle was an indecision. both bears and bulls went on a draw. waiting to see what happens.

lastly KQ still in the golden region.

not trying to insinuate anything. just my technical opinion. baby steps

karasinga
#199 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:51:20 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
brayosylvan wrote:
I have narrowed down my trading to Kengen, Safaricom and Standard Chartered- I want to make my money as consistently as possible mostly by dividend and stock value changes. I need someone to analyze these 3 companies; I make 3 trades per year and my projection is at least a minimum of 50% return on investment. Who has the dates and the graphs for 2017? I know safaricom has already announced closing date in December- kindly some analysis on the other 2 stocks...

@brayosylvan. welcome to this thread. Here we show the market as it is and currently learning to live on the right side of the chart as opposed to the left. left side is the past and past is the past, but can help us know where we are. Those are excellent thoughts and requests you have there.... any one to provide more data in excel format(OHLC) and will work on it. baby steps....smile

@brayosylvan. let me try scom. i repeat, let me try. hope this helps
my thoughts on the chart. hope this pattern and other before are not forced. its lonely here wazuan. opinions plz

IF HOLDING SCOM WATCH CAREFULLY
targets almost being hit.below is a chart as on 26th july 2016 at 1340hrs with targets well labeled.

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis
Othelo
#200 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 1:56:31 PM

karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
karasinga wrote:
brayosylvan wrote:
I have narrowed down my trading to Kengen, Safaricom and Standard Chartered- I want to make my money as consistently as possible mostly by dividend and stock value changes. I need someone to analyze these 3 companies; I make 3 trades per year and my projection is at least a minimum of 50% return on investment. Who has the dates and the graphs for 2017? I know safaricom has already announced closing date in December- kindly some analysis on the other 2 stocks...

@brayosylvan. welcome to this thread. Here we show the market as it is and currently learning to live on the right side of the chart as opposed to the left. left side is the past and past is the past, but can help us know where we are. Those are excellent thoughts and requests you have there.... any one to provide more data in excel format(OHLC) and will work on it. baby steps....smile

@brayosylvan. let me try scom. i repeat, let me try. hope this helps
my thoughts on the chart. hope this pattern and other before are not forced. its lonely here wazuan. opinions plz

IF HOLDING SCOM WATCH CAREFULLY
targets almost being hit.below is a chart as on 26th july 2016 at 1340hrs with targets well labeled.

STATEMENT DISCLAIMER
This analysis is designed to inform you on the counter direction. It is not a recommendation to buy or sell but rather a guideline to interpret the market. The information presented should only be used by investors who are aware of the risk inherent in trading. I shall have no liability for any investment decision based on the use of this analysis

'we' are in this until RIP so no worries smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.