wazua Mon, May 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Let your money give you good return than being idle
Solomon Njuguna
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:33:21 PM

Get good returns when investing in Pan Africa money market .The money gives you good return on a daily basis e.g if you invest 1m your return is 1m ×daily rate×1/365. To confirm performance of the company check daily nation the page of NSE and check unit trust .The daily rate ranges from 15-20 percent and Pan Africa is the leading company with unit trust (money market)
Chaka
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2016 12:29:50 PM

Solomon Njuguna wrote:
Get good returns when investing in Pan Africa money market .The money gives you good return on a daily basis e.g if you invest 1m your return is 1m ×daily rate×1/365. To confirm performance of the company check daily nation the page of NSE and check unit trust .The daily rate ranges from 15-20 percent and Pan Africa is the leading company with unit trust (money market)

You should have mentioned that that interest is subject to WHT @15%.
If I wish to know the daily rates but don't have access to a newspaper,is there in other way(online)?

enyands
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2016 5:54:27 PM

Chaka wrote:
Solomon Njuguna wrote:

If I wish to know the daily rates but don't have access to a newspaper,is there in other way(online)?

Was told once there is a way you can subscribe to full newspaper online. You have to pay though.talk to nation media ama standard .you can see mpaka obituaries.
shalishali
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2016 12:51:53 PM

enyands wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Solomon Njuguna wrote:

Is it subject to capital gains tax?

Was told once there is a way you can subscribe to full newspaper online. You have to pay though.talk to nation media ama standard .you can see mpaka obituaries.

UKITAFUTA UKABILA UTAKUFA BILA!
Chaka
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2016 5:09:58 PM

enyands wrote:

That would be an overkill(pun unintended)..I may just wish to look at the unit trust rates only.In any case, those orbituary pages stress me.
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2016 9:06:37 PM

Chaka wrote:
enyands wrote:

That would be an overkill(pun unintended)..I may just wish to look at the unit trust rates only.In any case, those orbituary pages stress me.

waZua admin needs to add that here
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
shalishali
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2016 12:59:37 PM

shalishali wrote:
enyands wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Solomon Njuguna wrote:

UKITAFUTA UKABILA UTAKUFA BILA!