3 Pages<123
Manilla farm investment
mkenyan
#41 Posted : Monday, April 25, 2016 4:25:55 PM

Anbu wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Anbu wrote:
Hi Wazuans,

Is there anyone who can confirm the legitimacy of this opportunity. With 6% rate of return per month and 280k min investment that means by the end of one year ntakua nimerudisha 201k. I'm I missing something here??

most likely missing your brains.

Not sure if I should get offended or not but kama hauna jibu sio lazima uchangie ndugu.

you ask for assistance. you are given one. instead of taking heed and running away with your money you take offence. now see.
Anbu
#42 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2016 1:47:43 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Anbu wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Anbu wrote:
Hi Wazuans,

Is there anyone who can confirm the legitimacy of this opportunity. With 6% rate of return per month and 280k min investment that means by the end of one year ntakua nimerudisha 201k. I'm I missing something here??

most likely missing your brains.

Not sure if I should get offended or not but kama hauna jibu sio lazima uchangie ndugu.

you ask for assistance. you are given one. instead of taking heed and running away with your money you take offence. now see.

Shame on you Shame on you
The struggle continues
propertyzote
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2016 12:28:21 PM

mkenyan wrote:
and there is this: cma puts brakes on property crowd-funding plan

Quote:
propertyzote have not placed advertisements of the offer but the cma can still classify their act as a public offer under the act which defines “offer to the public” to include “an offer which is made to any section of the public, whether selected as members or debenture holders of a body corporate, or as clients of the person making the offer, or in any other manner, is to be regarded as made to the public.”

Am glad this caught your eye. We shared this investment with our internal email list subscribers . The actual working model is a chama.. which we have now. CMA got wind of this. We are not re engineering the wheel it is what chamas do and have been doing. Crowdfund is just another word to describe it, more so it invites strangers which Propertyzote did not.
www.propertyzote.com the ultimate ‘one stop online shop’ of choice connecting more people with more properties at the click of a button