wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
Uganda Elections
masukuma
#81 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 9:39:57 AM

prof Alba!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Alba
#82 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 7:30:42 PM

washiku wrote:

Nandwa? Bro?Liar Liar

Plus calling Nandwa a jubilee sycophant is clearly an insult to the intelligence of the whole world. But again, Alba is always right. Nandwa simply stated a fact, that RAO has campaigned for Museveni when it was appropriate; and has attacked him when its appropriate. If stating facts is sycophancy, then you must be sycophant number 1 now that you always claim to 'state facts'

Washiku
Nandwa did not provide evidence that RAO campaigned for museveni. His main point on this thread is to tell us that RAO is a manipulator. "Nandwa" laughably claims that he is exposing the truth. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sorry but saying any politician is a manipulator is like saying Messi kicks a ball Rudisha runs on a track.

Yes indeed RAO is manipulator. Nobody denies that. But so is every major politician. So what truth is "Nandwa" exposing? Can anyone tell us?

Also the subject of this thread is "Uganda Elections". So how did the subject of RAO being a manipulator enter the discussion? Some people just start shouting Raila this RAO that just as a diversionary tactic to distract attention from the issue at hand.

As for RAO campaigning for museveni in 2010, where is the evidence?
Please don't post that link about RAO inviting museveni to Bondo. That is not a campaign. There is nothing wrong with inviting a foreign dignitary to your area. Uhuru and Ruto do this all the time. How does inviting museveni to Bondo amount to campaigning for him?

Finally I would not have much heartburn if Ruto went to campaign in Uganda by saying the good things museveni has done. The problem is that he is encouraging tribal voting.
Nandwa
#83 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 7:55:30 PM

Alba wrote:
washiku wrote:

Nandwa? Bro?Liar Liar

Plus calling Nandwa a jubilee sycophant is clearly an insult to the intelligence of the whole world. But again, Alba is always right. Nandwa simply stated a fact, that RAO has campaigned for Museveni when it was appropriate; and has attacked him when its appropriate. If stating facts is sycophancy, then you must be sycophant number 1 now that you always claim to 'state facts'

Washiku
Nandwa did not provide evidence that RAO campaigned for museveni. His main point on this thread is to tell us that RAO is a manipulator. "Nandwa" laughably claims that he is exposing the truth. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sorry but saying any politician is a manipulator is like saying Messi kicks a ball Rudisha runs on a track.

Yes indeed RAO is manipulator. Nobody denies that. But so is every major politician. So what truth is "Nandwa" exposing? Can anyone tell us?

Also the subject of this thread is "Uganda Elections". So how did the subject of RAO being a manipulator enter the discussion? Some people just start shouting Raila this RAO that just as a diversionary tactic to distract attention from the issue at hand.

Please don't post that link about RAO inviting museveni to Bondo. That is not a campaign. There is nothing wrong with inviting a foreign dignitary to your area. Uhuru and Ruto do this all the time. How does inviting museveni to Bondo amount to campaigning for him?

Finally I would not have much heartburn if Ruto went to campaign in Uganda by saying the good things museveni has done. The problem is that he is encouraging tribal voting.

Not talking Not talking
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
hardwood
#84 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2016 3:22:20 PM

Alba wrote:
washiku wrote:

Nandwa? Bro?Liar Liar

Washiku

Here:
http://www.africareview..../-/9cv03xz/-/index.html

Quote:
Kenya’s Prime Minister Raila Odinga Wednesday joined Uganda's President Yoweri Museveni on the campaign trail, sharing the podium with him in Nawaninji sub-county, Kigulu South constituency of Iganga District.

Alba
#85 Posted : Thursday, June 09, 2016 11:38:50 PM

@Hardwood

As I said to the others, you need to go beyond the sensational headlines. If you read the article, you will realize that RAO did not ask Ugandans to vote for M7. He used the opportunity to thank Ugandans for hosting him in 1991 when Moi was chasing him. He then told Ugandans to vote on issues.

And as I said about a dozen times, my problem with ruto is not so much the fact that he campaigned for M7. Its the fact that he is telling Ugandans to vote on tribal basis.

Kenya is likely the worst country in Africa when it comes to tribal voting. Our leaders should not be going around spreading our tribal sickness like some kinda venereal disease.

And after ruto campaigned for M7, the Ugandan president flashed both his middle fingers at Kenyans on the oil pipeline deal. Then he sent his goons (Uganda Police) to beat up Kenyan Administrative police chief Esther Masasi.

hardwood
#86 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 8:57:15 AM

Alba wrote:
@Hardwood

As I said to the others, you need to go beyond the sensational headlines. If you read the article, you will realize that RAO did not ask Ugandans to vote for M7. He used the opportunity to thank Ugandans for hosting him in 1991 when Moi was chasing him. He then told Ugandans to vote on issues.

And as I said about a dozen times, my problem with ruto is not so much the fact that he campaigned for M7. Its the fact that he is telling Ugandans to vote on tribal basis.

Kenya is likely the worst country in Africa when it comes to tribal voting. Our leaders should not be going around spreading our tribal sickness like some kinda venereal disease.

And after ruto campaigned for M7, the Ugandan president flashed both his middle fingers at Kenyans on the oil pipeline deal. Then he sent his goons (Uganda Police) to beat up Kenyan Administrative police chief Esther Masasi.

This is like someone saying "No I didn't have $ex with her. I just put my organ into her, and then moved it in and out quite a number of times.....until it became flaccid".
timuka
#87 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 9:23:22 AM

hardwood wrote:
Alba wrote:
@Hardwood

This is like someone saying "No I didn't have $ex with her. I just put my organ into her, and then moved it in and out quite a number of times.....until it became flaccid".

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wapi @Amores, we need some #koolaid hereLaughing out loudly
masukuma
#88 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 9:40:09 AM

hardwood wrote:
Alba wrote:
@Hardwood

wewe wacha... RAO can do no wrong!!
Nandwa
#89 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 10:47:05 AM

Alba wrote:
@Hardwood

Denial denial denial!
I get it, its a hear no evil, see no evil thing!

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
sitaki.kujulikana
#90 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 2:00:33 PM

hardwood wrote:
Alba wrote:
@Hardwood

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly waa!!! kwa niaba yake naomba huruma, after what happened after the 82 fiasco, that is not a good analogy.
Alba
#91 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 3:59:40 PM

This is what I gather RAO said from the article

Quote:
“I come to Uganda laden with lots of regards from the Kenyan people. Here I come as a friend, but also paying a visit to my own home, I stayed here long enough,” Mr Odinga said.

“Uganda had problems in the recent past, many people died in the catastrophe (Bududa landslides), we came to your rescue with some aid that we raised at the time. During [former president Idi] Amin’s era, people in this country used to slaughter each other like goats, Kenya stood with Uganda, Tanzania did the same in the spirit of East Africa and Amin was gotten rid of. Uganda came to rescue us during the political turmoil in 2008,” he said without being very specific.

“Uganda is now a very peaceful country. During this electoral period, be very keen, vote for a very good person that will take this country forward and we shall always stand with you in all times. I have come as a true friend, when I was chased out of Kenya (1991); I got on a bus and took refuge here.”

I don't see him saying please vote for M7. Instead I see him saying vote for a good person.
Even though he was standing right next to M7, he resisted explicitly telling Ugandans to vote for him.

Some of you suffer from RAO derangement syndrome and will not budge even after you read the article, you will simply deny, deny and deny.

And again, I don't mind ruto campaigning for M7. I just detest exporting Kenyan tribalism to Uganda.

masukuma
#92 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 5:30:15 PM

Alba wrote:

Quote:
“I come to Uganda laden with lots of regards from the Kenyan people. Here I come as a friend, but also paying a visit to my own home, I stayed here long enough,” Mr Odinga said.

“Uganda had problems in the recent past, many people died in the catastrophe (Bududa landslides), we came to your rescue with some aid that we raised at the time. During [former president Idi] Amin’s era, people in this country used to slaughter each other like goats, Kenya stood with Uganda, Tanzania did the same in the spirit of East Africa and Amin was gotten rid of. Uganda came to rescue us during the political turmoil in 2008,” he said without being very specific.

“Uganda is now a very peaceful country. During this electoral period, be very keen, vote for a very good person that will take this country forward and we shall always stand with you in all times. I have come as a true friend, when I was chased out of Kenya (1991); I got on a bus and took refuge here.”

I don't see him saying please vote for M7. Instead I see him saying vote for a good person.
Even though he was standing right next to M7, he resisted explicitly telling Ugandans to vote for him.

Some of you suffer from RAO derangement syndrome and will not budge even after you read the article, you will simply deny, deny and deny.

And again, I don't mind ruto campaigning for M7. I just detest exporting Kenyan tribalism to Uganda.

Boss...We know... until "Kenyans" vote for RAO we will be voting in a "tribal" manner! and only until that happens shall all our problems end! We shall have all our teams playing in the worldcup. We shall have good roads... we shall have a welfare state... [insert a benefit of a RAO presidency here]
sitaki.kujulikana
#93 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 5:57:30 PM

Alba wrote:

Quote:

kwani what did ruto say ?
Alba
#94 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 7:39:54 PM

masukuma wrote:

Boss...We know... until "Kenyans" vote for RAO we will be voting in a "tribal" manner! and only until that happens shall all our problems end! We shall have all our teams playing in the worldcup. We shall have good roads... we shall have a welfare state... [insert a benefit of a RAO presidency here]

This is a classic example of RAO derangement syndrome where everything in Kenya is blamed on RAO.
The fact is that Kenya's tribal sycophancy started in the 1960s with Jomo Kenyatta Back when n RAO was a prepubescent

It continued under Moi, then Kibaki then UK. The powers that be always engage in tribalism

You are naive if you think it will end because RAO is no longer vying. Kenya's problems are bigger than one person. It has been 50 years of misrule. One person will not solve or end Kenya's problems.

Those blaming RAO for everything are trying to deflect attention from Kenya's problems. Its is a common tactic by the tribal sycophants on Wazua.

We need to vote issue oriented candidates. Even that land grabber Ruto might style up and become issue-oriented if Kenyans start voting as such.

The reason Kenyan politicians are not accountable is precisly because they know that tribal blocs are the key to getting elected not issues. Thats why Tanzania and Ethiopia are surpassing Kenya in many economic indicators.

Thats why I resent ruto going to Uganda to export that sick mentality. If we Kenyans are going to roll in our filth and let Ethiopia and Tanzania pass us in economic terms then so be it. But for pete's sake don't go and infect other countries with that sick mentality.
masukuma
#95 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 8:32:27 PM

Alba wrote:
masukuma wrote:

This is a classic example of RAO derangement syndrome where everything in Kenya is blamed on RAO.
The fact is that Kenya's tribal sycophancy started in the 1960s with Jomo Kenyatta Back when n RAO was a prepubescent

It continued under Moi, then Kibaki then UK. The powers that be always engage in tribalism

You are naive if you think it will end because RAO is no longer vying. Kenya's problems are bigger than one person. It has been 50 years of misrule. One person will not solve or end Kenya's problems.

Those blaming RAO for everything are trying to deflect attention from Kenya's problems. Its is a common tactic by the tribal sycophants on Wazua.

We need to vote issue oriented candidates. Even that land grabber Ruto might style up and become issue-oriented if Kenyans start voting as such.

The reason Kenyan politicians are not accountable is precisly because they know that tribal blocs are the key to getting elected not issues. Thats why Tanzania and Ethiopia are surpassing Kenya in many economic indicators.

Thats why I resent ruto going to Uganda to export that sick mentality. If we Kenyans are going to roll in our filth and let Ethiopia and Tanzania pass us in economic terms then so be it. But for pete's sake don't go and infect other countries with that sick mentality.

it's not me who has a problem... it's you! i know RAO has his faults and his strong points. you are the one who does not seem to see his faults! you try to explain the unexplainable! defend the indefensible! No one is saying what Ruto did was right or denying that is what he said... you are the one nit picking what raila said in order to leave him out of this... in your head RAO cannot do any wrong lol... but hizo ndio tunaita GOGGLES... welding goggles so thing you cannot see anything other than what it allows in! pole sana kaka.... utapona...usipopona.. utazoea!
Lolest!
#96 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 9:07:30 PM

masukuma wrote:
Alba wrote:
masukuma wrote:

it's not me who has a problem... it's you! i know RAO has his faults and his strong points. you are the one who does not seem to see his faults! you try to explain the unexplainable! defend the indefensible! No one is saying what Ruto did was right or denying that is what he said... you are the one nit picking what raila said in order to leave him out of this... in your head RAO cannot do any wrong lol... but hizo ndio tunaita GOGGLES... welding goggles so thing you cannot see anything other than what it allows in! pole sana kaka.... utapona...usipopona.. utazoea!

I have the same feeling...

That a great number of people crying against tribalism wear goggles that prompt them to think that only Kyuks can be tribalists

That if some other man from tribe no 3 in numbers used the numbers of number 2 and number 5 to make it to SH, it'd not be tribalism
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Alba
#97 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 9:57:17 PM

masukuma wrote:

What exactly did RAO do that is indefensible?

Is it because he appeared at one campaign with M7 asking Ugandans to vote for peace?

Is this what you call indefensible?
Please tell because this just seems like another case of RAO derangement syndrome.

Alba
#98 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2016 9:58:56 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:

kwani what did ruto say ?

Various news reports reported ruto spendin weeks telling the Kalenjin of Uganda to vote for museveni as a bloc

Reports said ruto spent weeks campaigning among the Uganda-Kalenjin, hosting their leaders and pleading with them to vote as a bloc.

So the undeniable facts are as follows:

1. According to the article hardwood posted, RAO appeared with museveni in one campaign stop and asked Ugandans to vote for peace

2. According to various reports, ruto urged the Uganda kalenjin to vote on tribal basis

Note also that ruto campaigned only among the kalenjin of uganda who are known as Sebei.

If RAO goes to Uganda and tells the Luo of Uganda to vote as a bloc then he too deserves to be reviled for encouraging tribal voting.

If bro wetangula goes to Uganda and tells his Masaba brothers to vote on tribal basis then he too needs to be reviled.

If my friend Namwamba tells his Saamia bros in Uganda................................
masukuma
#99 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 11:43:12 AM

RAO alikuwa ameenda UG kuDo? alikuwa na Museveni on the campaign trail kuDo? to talk abstracts? of course he had gone to campaign for ssevo! have you ever heard Uhuru saying "sisi wakikuyu tumpigie kura coz ni mkikuyu?" ever heard that from anyone? but you call their voters tribal... why? who told you are tribal? did they tell you? did uhuru and co. say they are? even RAO does not tell luos to vote for him because he is luo and they are...
Nandwa
#100 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2016 2:07:13 PM

Arguing with a sycophant is - ngumu sana