wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<23456>
Uganda Elections
masukuma
#61 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 1:25:33 PM

muganda wrote:
Evidently when a man seats down, unbiased, to write down his thoughts, he can attain levels of insight that he can never rise to in Action.

Yoweri K Museveni had such insight in 1986 verbatim on page 279 of his book:
“The problem of Africa in general and Uganda in particular is not the people but leaders who want to overstay in power”

I also think that sometimes most of us are paralysed by our past actions... or our past positions. It's a weakness or a disability that many seem to face and suffer from. Just because a former version of yourself held a certain position does not mean that the more informed version should stick with that position (so that he does not look like a fool). A more ignorant version of yourself should not reach into the future and paralyse the more informed version. The fool is not the current version - it's the former version! it's foolish not to change positions in order to prevent your former version from looking foolish... distilled what this means is that both ways someone IS FOOLISH! You just choose if that foolishness should continue.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Alba
#62 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 11:41:04 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Alba wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Both PNU and ODM sides of the grand COLLUSION gava campaigned for M7 in 2010

That may be true. I do not know. If they did then shame on them. I will believe you when you provide objective evidence.

I find it difficult to believe that Raila would support museveni yet according to the Nation and according to wikileaks, the two became enemies in 2007

Also the two differed sharply over the issue of migingo island.

My biggest issue however is the act of going to Uganda to encourage ethnic divisions and ethnic based voting. Uganda has had some horrific ethnic cleansing in the past. Museveni himself is guilty of of committing atrocities. Ugandans should be encouraged to vote on issues. Blindly voting on tribal basis is bogus and can lead to ethnic strife.

As I have said many times, blind allegiance to your tribe is silly because only the elites are benefitting. Most wazuans are not eating. Most of you will not see any of the ksh 791 million that has dissappeared from Waiguru's ministry. So your blind loyalty to your tribal chiefs is bogus.

Also blind loyalty to tribal chiefs is the key reason for PEV 2008 and the so called land clashes of the 1990s.

I wish someone would give this message to Ugandans. They should not let Ruto mislead them to a path of destruction.

In 2012 Raila invited, hosted and feted Museveni in Kisumu - a widely publicised affair.

Raila hosted Museveni in Kisumu

Museveni in Bondo

Laughing out loudly how dare you produce objective evidence / facts that are not aligned with @albas views, don't you know his views are final and the only truth out there.
That must be a fabricated story, or its kibaki who forced him to do it, after all, at that time he was just a kibakis government representative.

Maybe you two can't read. Or maybe you have chosen to deliberately misrepresent my comments. But I will repeat myself:

I have no problem with anyone hosting museveni. I have no problem with anyone going to Uganda to visit museveni. The article you posted does not say RAO campaigned for museveni so I'm not sure what your point is.

I do have a problem with high level Kenyan officials going to Uganda to explicitly campaign for museveni especially if they are going there to inject Kenyan style tribalism. Basically they are taking Kenya's worst disease and going to infect Uganda.

Uganda is a country that has shown in the past that it can be far more volatile than Kenya when tribal tensions are inflamed. museveni himself could one day end up at the ICC for what he did in the 1980s.

We should be rejecting tribal voting appeals in Kenya and discouraging our leaders from going to other countries to infect them with this Kenyan disease
tycho
#63 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 4:33:23 AM

Alba wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Alba wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

That may be true. I do not know. If they did then shame on them. I will believe you when you provide objective evidence.

I find it difficult to believe that Raila would support museveni yet according to the Nation and according to wikileaks, the two became enemies in 2007

My biggest issue however is the act of going to Uganda to encourage ethnic divisions and ethnic based voting. Uganda has had some horrific ethnic cleansing in the past. Museveni himself is guilty of of committing atrocities. Ugandans should be encouraged to vote on issues. Blindly voting on tribal basis is bogus and can lead to ethnic strife.

As I have said many times, blind allegiance to your tribe is silly because only the elites are benefitting. Most wazuans are not eating. Most of you will not see any of the ksh 791 million that has dissappeared from Waiguru's ministry. So your blind loyalty to your tribal chiefs is bogus.

Also blind loyalty to tribal chiefs is the key reason for PEV 2008 and the so called land clashes of the 1990s.

I wish someone would give this message to Ugandans. They should not let Ruto mislead them to a path of destruction.

In 2012 Raila invited, hosted and feted Museveni in Kisumu - a widely publicised affair.

Museveni in Bondo

Laughing out loudly how dare you produce objective evidence / facts that are not aligned with @albas views, don't you know his views are final and the only truth out there.
That must be a fabricated story, or its kibaki who forced him to do it, after all, at that time he was just a kibakis government representative.

Maybe you two can't read. Or maybe you have chosen to deliberately misrepresent my comments. But I will repeat myself:

I have no problem with anyone hosting museveni. I have no problem with anyone going to Uganda to visit museveni. The article you posted does not say RAO campaigned for museveni so I'm not sure what your point is.

I do have a problem with high level Kenyan officials going to Uganda to explicitly campaign for museveni especially if they are going there to inject Kenyan style tribalism. Basically they are taking Kenya's worst disease and going to infect Uganda.

Uganda is a country that has shown in the past that it can be far more volatile than Kenya when tribal tensions are inflamed. museveni himself could one day end up at the ICC for what he did in the 1980s.

We should be rejecting tribal voting appeals in Kenya and discouraging our leaders from going to other countries to infect them with this Kenyan disease

'Tribal voting' can't be a disease. The disease that's there is trying to deny the 'tribe' as political fact.
hardwood
#64 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:59:51 AM

Breaking: Besigye arrested YET AGAIN!!!! I support M7 but this is too much now. He is ashaming us we democrats.

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/32y082z/-/index.html

Quote:
Forum for Democratic Change (FDC) presidential flag bearer, Dr Kizza Besigye was taken by police today to a city police station as he attempted to leave his home.

He was going to the Electoral Commission (EC) head office to ask for the official declaration forms that were used to announce the presidential election results.

Dr Besigye was bundled on a police truck and taken to Nagalama police station in Mukono district where he’s currently being held.

Dr Besigye had been placed under house arrest since Friday to prevent him from announcing his vote tally in the elections which saw President Yoweri Museveni declared winner by the EC Chairman Badru Kiggundu on Saturday.

tycho
#65 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:31:09 AM

hardwood wrote:
Breaking: Besigye arrested YET AGAIN!!!! I support M7 but this is too much now. He is ashaming us we democrats.

Quote:
Forum for Democratic Change (FDC) presidential flag bearer, Dr Kizza Besigye was taken by police today to a city police station as he attempted to leave his home.

He was going to the Electoral Commission (EC) head office to ask for the official declaration forms that were used to announce the presidential election results.

Dr Besigye was bundled on a police truck and taken to Nagalama police station in Mukono district where he’s currently being held.

Dr Besigye had been placed under house arrest since Friday to prevent him from announcing his vote tally in the elections which saw President Yoweri Museveni declared winner by the EC Chairman Badru Kiggundu on Saturday.

Hahaha! Eti 'democrats'.
hardwood
#66 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:38:28 AM

tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Quote:

Hahaha! Eti 'democrats'.

Yes. I am a democrat. And so is M7.

Democrat:
A proponent of democracy, or democratic government, rule of the people or rule by many. (i.e. rule by "tyranny of numbers").
Nandwa
#67 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 10:06:37 AM

Alba wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Alba wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Museveni in Bondo

Raila is a manipulator!
Embracing and despising Museveni depending on season - but always getting his sycophants to cheer him up regardless!!!!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Alba
#68 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 7:48:44 PM

Nandwa I have noticed that your primary tactic when you do not have a rebuttal is to go completely off topic and introduce issues that have nothing to do with the current discussion. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Carry on..........
hardwood
#69 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:09:14 PM

Nandwa
#70 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:41:18 AM

Alba wrote:
Nandwa I have noticed that your primary tactic when you do not have a rebuttal is to go completely off topic and introduce issues that have nothing to do with the current discussion. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Carry on..........

You need not retreat!
The issue of Raila in relation to Museveni was introduced by yourself, then I made my observations on the issues YOU raised.
Sometimes truth hurts, but facts speaks for themselves.
Quote:
Nandwa wrote:
Alba wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Alba wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Museveni in Bondo

Raila is a manipulator!
Embracing and despising Museveni depending on season - but always getting his sycophants to cheer him up regardless!!!!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
masukuma
#71 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 12:32:49 PM

tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Quote:

Hahaha! Eti 'democrats'.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Alba
#72 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 4:35:00 PM

Nandwa wrote:
Alba wrote:
Carry on..........

You need not retreat!
The issue of Raila in relation to Museveni was introduced by yourself, then I made my observations on the issues YOU raised.

Sorry to dissapoint you but I do not care about RAO. I do not care about any Kenyan politicians. I care about facts. I am discussing the issue of tribalism.

Whether or not RAO is a manipulator is subjective. As far as I am concerned, he is not any different from any Kenyan politician. If he is manipulative then so is every other politician. So your point is mute. But feel free to continue wasting time telling us which politician is a manipulator and which one is not.
streetwise
#73 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 4:43:31 PM

That was one BIG erection by one man only.
washiku
#74 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:03:25 PM

Nandwa
#75 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:40:01 PM

Alba wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Alba wrote:
Carry on..........

You need not retreat!

Sorry to dissapoint you but I do not care about RAO. I do not care about any Kenyan politicians. I care about facts. I am discussing the issue of tribalism.

Whether or not RAO is a manipulator is subjective. As far as I am concerned, he is not any different from any Kenyan politician. If he is manipulative then so is every other politician. So your point is mute. But feel free to continue wasting time telling us which politician is a manipulator and which one is not.

Oh yeah, I am thoroughly disappointed Laughing out loudly
I have also noted that you have gathered some courage to half half-heartedly
dissociate from Railad'oh! d'oh!
However, not many Wazuans will be fooled as to where your allegiance lies!
kaka2za
#76 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:06:33 AM

Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
akowally
#77 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 3:54:08 PM

washiku wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
Alba
#78 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 4:50:43 PM

Nandwa wrote:

YEAH like we will be fooled by your supposed name. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Raila may be manipulative as you say. But then so is Uhuru, so is Ruto so is Kalonzo and so forth. So what was your point exactly?

Listen bro. I know you Jubilee sycophants like to mention Raila just to distract attention from real issues. He is the ultimate boogeyman. If the powers that be want to distract attention from their corruption they simply mention RAO as you always do here. This has been happening since the 1960s with Oginga. I for one have decided to stop falling for this diversionary tactic.

I personally do not care about the oppositions. RAO is not in power, has never been in power and may never be. So I do not focus any energy on him. He cannot appoint a tribunal to investigate Tunoi nor can he do anything to stop Waiguru's thievery.

But once again you and other sycophants feel free to keep bringing up RAO whenever real issues are being discussed. You seem to think this is an effective tactic to distract from issues.
washiku
#79 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 5:14:31 PM

Alba wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

YEAH like we will be fooled by your supposed name. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Raila may be manipulative as you say. But then so is Uhuru, so is Ruto so is Kalonzo and so forth. So what was your point exactly?

Listen bro. I know you Jubilee sycophants like to mention Raila just to distract attention from real issues. He is the ultimate boogeyman. If the powers that be want to distract attention from their corruption they simply mention RAO as you always do here. This has been happening since the 1960s with Oginga. I for one have decided to stop falling for this diversionary tactic.

I personally do not care about the oppositions. RAO is not in power, has never been in power and may never be. So I do not focus any energy on him. He cannot appoint a tribunal to investigate Tunoi nor can he do anything to stop Waiguru's thievery.

But once again you and other sycophants feel free to keep bringing up RAO whenever real issues are being discussed. You seem to think this is an effective tactic to distract from issues.

Nandwa? Bro?Liar Liar

Plus calling Nandwa a jubilee sycophant is clearly an insult to the intelligence of the whole world. But again, Alba is always right. Nandwa simply stated a fact, that RAO has campaigned for Museveni when it was appropriate; and has attacked him when its appropriate. If stating facts is sycophancy, then you must be sycophant number 1 now that you always claim to 'state facts'
Nandwa
#80 Posted : Friday, February 26, 2016 9:31:48 AM

washiku wrote:
Alba wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

Nandwa? Bro?Liar Liar

Plus calling Nandwa a jubilee sycophant is clearly an insult to the intelligence of the whole world. But again, Alba is always right. Nandwa simply stated a fact, that RAO has campaigned for Museveni when it was appropriate; and has attacked him when its appropriate. If stating facts is sycophancy, then you must be sycophant number 1 now that you always claim to 'state facts'

I am lost for words!!!!!!!!!
A little prayer for Raila sycophants would be in order!
Whatever the knee jerk reaction for exposing Raila, truth will always be told.