wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
Big Business (1 million plus per month net)
hamburglar
#81 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2016 7:44:59 PM

Thitifini wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Nabwire wrote:
Hi Hamburglar,
I am still waiting! I can understand that you may be hesitant to reveal your identity to a Wazuan and to make matters worse, I have not given my real email address. Please rest assured that I am not in any way interested in outing people, the only reason I did not give out my real email address is I also want to keep my privacy, I will contact you with my real address once I have a way of contacting you outside Wazua. The reason I am being persistent is I really want to help these kids out, the poor have no means of fending for themselves, think of this as your good deed for the day! If I recall well, you said that you went to Wharton, I also went to Business school and I think that if we put our heads together we can really help the needy! I was in the slums today and taught them what an elevator pitch is and had them pitch to a "CEO" of a major company. They really enjoyed the exercise and are eager to learn more. Please reach out, it will be worth your time.

Why don't you create a bonoko email address and ask the antichrist to write to you, once you have his/her email address you can now share you real contact address and forget about the bonoko email.

Considering you are the one in need, you should be the one to leave you contacts not the antichrist!

Applause

Yani now am the antichrist? Hahahahaha

I will hit you up Nabwire.
Rollout
#82 Posted : Friday, February 05, 2016 8:03:02 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Nabwire wrote:
Hi Hamburglar,
I am still waiting! I can understand that you may be hesitant to reveal your identity to a Wazuan and to make matters worse, I have not given my real email address. Please rest assured that I am not in any way interested in outing people, the only reason I did not give out my real email address is I also want to keep my privacy, I will contact you with my real address once I have a way of contacting you outside Wazua. The reason I am being persistent is I really want to help these kids out, the poor have no means of fending for themselves, think of this as your good deed for the day! If I recall well, you said that you went to Wharton, I also went to Business school and I think that if we put our heads together we can really help the needy! I was in the slums today and taught them what an elevator pitch is and had them pitch to a "CEO" of a major company. They really enjoyed the exercise and are eager to learn more. Please reach out, it will be worth your time.

Why don't you create a bonoko email address and ask the antichrist to write to you, once you have his/her email address you can now share you real contact address and forget about the bonoko email.

Considering you are the one in need, you should be the one to leave you contacts not the antichrist!

Applause

Yani now am the antichrist? Hahahahaha

There are 3 reasons why a Wharton Grad would not be interested in Nabwire's Kibera Ventures.

1. A Wharton grad is currently working on a start-up, probably looking to attract serie A or B funding for that reason he/she need high skilled talents and not Kibera Talents

2. A Wharton grad has a corporate job and is trying to climb up, his graduating class (in NYC and Bay Area) Are already collecting $250k-$400k a year (salary and bonus) and he is trying at least get to a comparable levels

3. A Wharton grad in Kenya is probably in Kenya for a social venture start-up and he probably have a lot on his plate already (Mobile health in Kibera, social crowdfunding for small business, M-Money copy cat etc.)

Sorry Nabwire!
Niko Salama
#83 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 9:02:56 AM

My 2 cents ... the guy can resign ... take like a year off traveling inquisitively especially overseas ... he will find ideas/businesses already running overseas that have yet to make it to Kenya ... he can choose ideas requiring high capital outlays (since he already has the cash)... this will help insulate his business from immediate competition
mnandii
#84 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 9:31:51 AM

Let your friend learn ONE Eternal Life Lesson to be applied in every sphere of life.

Get him a copy of ELLIOTT WAVE PRINCIPLE: KEY TO MARKET BEHAVIOUR by Prechter and Frost.

Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
kaka2za
#85 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 11:32:09 AM

[quote=Niko Salama]My 2 cents ... the guy can resign ... take like a year off traveling inquisitively especially overseas ... he will find ideas/businesses already running overseas that have yet to make it to Kenya ... he can choose ideas requiring high capital outlays (since he already has the cash)... this will help insulate his business from immediate competition [/quote

Or he can start a local shark tank!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
sparkly
#86 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 1:56:09 PM

mnandii wrote:
Let your friend learn ONE Eternal Life Lesson to be applied in every sphere of life.

Get him a copy of ELLIOTT WAVE PRINCIPLE: KEY TO MARKET BEHAVIOUR by Prechter and Frost.

@mnandii how will this book help him to determine the best business idea for KShs 6m?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Lolest!
#87 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 5:22:54 PM

kaka2za wrote:
[quote=Niko Salama]My 2 cents ... the guy can resign ... take like a year off traveling inquisitively especially overseas ... he will find ideas/businesses already running overseas that have yet to make it to Kenya ... he can choose ideas requiring high capital outlays (since he already has the cash)... this will help insulate his business from immediate competition [/quote

he only has 6m!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kaka2za
#88 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 5:43:35 PM

Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

Come on! All this discussion has been about 6M?!
Still enough to start a Shark tank in his village. Mole catchers will ask for 3K for 50% equity.
(James Russell Rowell)
popat
#89 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 7:07:01 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

Still enough to start a Shark tank in his village. Mole catchers will ask for 3K for 50% equity.
Its easier said than done.Youll realise that most Kenyans put up with struggling businesses because they have not seen the money.Inject that hard earned money ndio utashangaa.You will loose that money.This is despite you owning shares in the damned company.
S.Mutaga III
#90 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 8:40:01 PM

popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

Its easier said than done.Youll realise that most Kenyans put up with struggling businesses because they have not seen the money.Inject that hard earned money ndio utashangaa.You will loose that money.This is despite you owning shares in the damned company.

I believe it is possible to earn 1 mil per month from 6 million capital...if you know what you are doing. Retailing luxury products in populated areas with high networth customers like Westlands can make a kill. You dont need a big space to operate, but your turnover will be very high if strategically located.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
mawinder
#91 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 9:43:41 PM

I wonder why intelligent wazuans are being taken for a ride by this fellow with questionable history on wazua. This topic is a figment of his imagination
S.Mutaga III
#92 Posted : Saturday, February 06, 2016 10:00:42 PM

mawinder wrote:
I wonder why intelligent wazuans are being taken for a ride by this fellow with questionable history on wazua. This topic is a figment of his imagination

I was wondering where you have been all this while. Its getting old...real old, old man. Get something new.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
mawinder
#93 Posted : Sunday, February 07, 2016 7:40:06 AM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:

I was wondering where you have been all this while. Its getting old...real old, old man. Get something new.

Your friend with all his money still chooses to consult you on matters money and you come on this forum to consult wazuans. When you ask your friend questions on matters money he will kill you yet he wants you to advise him.
S.Mutaga III
#94 Posted : Sunday, February 07, 2016 7:44:12 AM

mawinder wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
mawinder wrote:

Your friend with all his money still chooses to consult you on matters money and you come on this forum to consult wazuans. When you ask your friend questions on matters money he will kill you yet he wants you to advise him.

Bwana mawinder...do you know what metaphors are? Did you really believe I would get killed for asking? Damn, this makes me doubt the quality of education in your day.
point
#95 Posted : Sunday, February 07, 2016 12:31:33 PM

premio wrote:
Good mentors here does anyone know of a place i can get a plot to buy and build 1-2bedroomed apartment block in an decent neighbourhood that can fetch 18-25000 rent pm budget4-5m. My opinion a business that can net 1m profit its possible if he can establish a hotel or fast food in town or get a franchise of one of the Major world brands like Macdonalds. java, artcaffee and pizza inn are raking in some serious cash as the Nairobi middle class expands but the investments required are 30-40m. 6m will hardly get near 400k pm.
In a restaurant 40% of sales is normally profit if he can average 100k a day in sales that comes to roughly 2.4m pm assuming 6days operation 900k-1m monthly

@ premio.- I have a 1/4 in thika 300m from the road selling at 5.2m
Swenani
#96 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 11:59:53 AM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

I believe it is possible to earn 1 mil per month from 6 million capital...if you know what you are doing. Retailing luxury products in populated areas with high networth customers like Westlands can make a kill. You dont need a big space to operate, but your turnover will be very high if strategically located.

e.g
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
kaka2za
#97 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 12:32:06 PM

Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

e.g

I think this thread has run its full course.The originator sought suggestions but he now seems to have the solution.
Wacha sasa atuambie how you can earn 1m per month after investing 6M.That's PBP of six months!!
In fact I would be OK with 1m in a year.
(James Russell Rowell)
mawinder
#98 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 7:02:21 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

e.g

I think this thread has run its full course.The originator sought suggestions but he now seems to have the solution.
Wacha sasa atuambie how you can earn 1m per month after investing 6M.That's PBP of six months!!

I have always known this boy gives us theories after taking bhang and changaa in his Githurai or Nyahururu cave
wanyee
#99 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 8:30:27 PM

S.Mutaga III
#100 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 9:13:19 PM

mawinder wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Swenani wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
popat wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

he only has 6m!

e.g

I have always known this boy gives us theories after taking bhang and changaa in his Githurai or Nyahururu cave

I came here seeking answers. I got some answers on my own, and decided to do the honorable thing and share them. And mawinder, tiga "uhii". Dont be an overgrown idiot.