wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<6789>
CS Matiang'i...Kenya's Magufului?
murchr
#141 Posted : Saturday, July 08, 2017 9:11:01 PM

I crossed the line in London and no body harassed me. Why do we feel like it's ok to dress down and harass people just because we have miniscule authority? Customer service in this is terrible
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#142 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:32:55 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#143 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 11:43:30 PM

Scandal..... Scandaloussmile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FRM2011
#144 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 1:10:55 PM

murchr wrote:

I am the most staunch defender of the pcea church on this forum and the closure of the university was long overdue.

PUEA was opened using contributions from church members across the country. It's a private university and offers no scholarships. About 30,000 church members are currently taking a diploma in theology through correspondence. They call it TEE and they are all paying.
In 2016, the church sent a SOS message to all congregations to raise money to help this university. The members raised an additional 600 millions. It was looted as well.

Lecturers have not been paid for a long time. They no longer attend classes. They send notes to class reps on e-mail. Do the same for take-away CATs. Set an exam and make sure nobody fails.

They once withheld exam results for 4th year students to force the university to pay their arrears. Shock on them. The class graduated without the marks.

KEMU and MKU should follow.
Swenani
#145 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 1:19:45 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:

I am the most staunch defender of the pcea church on this forum and the closure of the university was long overdue.

PUEA was opened using contributions from church members across the country. It's a private university and offers no scholarships. About 30,000 church members are currently taking a diploma in theology through correspondence. They call it TEE and they are all paying.
In 2016, the church sent a SOS message to all congregations to raise money to help this university. The members raised an additional 600 millions. It was looted as well.

Lecturers have not been paid for a long time. They no longer attend classes. They send notes to class reps on e-mail. Do the same for take-away CATs. Set an exam and make sure nobody fails.

They once withheld exam results for 4th year students to force the university to pay their arrears. Shock on them. The class graduated without the marks.

alma1 wrote:
All I can tell you is that if the Pope cons you, then you have bigger problems than you can imagine.

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Iganamagana
#146 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 1:22:56 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:

What????
murchr
#147 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 2:22:40 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:

MKU is very sound. KEMU & Catholic University have one year to get their house in order.
Nandwa
#148 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 2:58:23 PM

Swenani wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:

alma1 wrote:
All I can tell you is that if the Pope cons you, then you have bigger problems than you can imagine.

@Swenani, history here shows that you seem to have a problem with the Pope.
What exactly is the issue!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Mukiri
#149 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 3:14:03 PM

Nandwa wrote:
Swenani wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:

alma1 wrote:

Not just the Pope unfortunately. He has gone into the deep-end. In his last comment, where children of Jamhuri High were hospitalized after fighting... he said if it was instigated by religion, they should have killed each otherSad

Proverbs 19:21
Swenani
#150 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 4:40:33 PM

Nandwa wrote:
Swenani wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:

alma1 wrote:

The pope being deluded that he has powers to forgive, pray on behalf of others and acting as if he has God given authority to teach and heal yet we all know it's a bunch of men who elected/nominated him
Swenani
#151 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 4:43:24 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Swenani wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:

alma1 wrote:

Not just the Pope unfortunately. He has gone into the deep-end. In his last comment, where children of Jamhuri High were hospitalized after fighting... he said if it was instigated by religion, they should have killed each otherSad

@Mukiri, were these idiots stabbing/fighting as a sign of love and to provide spiritual healing? What was the intention of stabbing each other if not killing?
Nandwa
#152 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 5:27:51 PM

Swenani wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
Swenani wrote:

alma1 wrote:

The pope being deluded that he has powers to forgive, pray on behalf of others and acting as if he has God given authority to teach and heal yet we all know it's a bunch of men who elected/nominated him

At least that's honest of you.

But then, don't you think you come out so strongly and unfairly so, against a Man who - I guess you agree on this - exudes love towards all, Christians and non Christians alike!
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Realtreaty
#153 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 8:44:51 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Now Matian'gi confirmed CS Interior

Baba is in trouble from 27/01/2018

Matian'gi to swing into action

Waiting to see what will happen on Sato in Nyanza

If Raila swears in without election I will also swear in, kwani hii nchi ni yake ?

Swear me to be WAZUA PEOPLES PRESIDENT on Jan 30!!!
Kwani nini itafanyika?

I will name my Cabinet on 31/1/2018
FRM2011
#154 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 5:30:54 PM

Matiangi seems to be headed the Michuki way. Michuki was a top performer at the transport ministry. At security, one of the worst. I know some members were still in school then so let me remind them that when sh*t hit the fan in 2007/2008, the minister was none other than Michuki.
And the slaughter went on for almost 50 days until it was ended the same way all war's end, mutual respect.

Last week matiangi was facing off with nyakundi of all people. The resources deployed to arrest nyakundi were out of this world. What crime you ask ? Nyakundi made a sensational claim that matiangi has a clande. A misdemeanor charge if it can be sustained in court. At worst the court will dismiss the charge.

Now matiangi is telling us they are investigating possible crimes that is why the stations were closed yesterday. Someone will go to court and the stations will be back .

Siku njema huonekana asubuhi. For matiangi at interior, looks like it's downhill all the way from here.
Baratang
#155 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 5:46:47 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Matiangi seems to be headed the Michuki way. Michuki was a top performer at the transport ministry. At security, one of the worst. I know some members were still in school then so let me remind them that when sh*t hit the fan in 2007/2008, the minister was none other than Michuki.
And the slaughter went on for almost 50 days until it was ended the same way all war's end, mutual respect.

Last week matiangi was facing off with nyakundi of all people. The resources deployed to arrest nyakundi were out of this world. What crime you ask ? Nyakundi made a sensational claim that matiangi has a clande. A misdemeanor charge if it can be sustained in court. At worst the court will dismiss the charge.

Now matiangi is telling us they are investigating possible crimes that is why the stations were closed yesterday. Someone will go to court and the stations will be back .

Siku njema huonekana asubuhi. For matiangi at interior, looks like it's downhill all the way from here

We said the same thing about him five years ago when he took over the education ministry and started reforming it.
Which side of Canaan are you residing @FRM2011
FRM2011
#156 Posted : Tuesday, February 06, 2018 11:01:51 PM

Borrowed from Facebook.

"#WisdomKE via Tony Kimani

History has never been a respector of persons.

Before many of you were born, there was once a fireband prosecutor by the name of Benard Chunga. Any "dissident" or person who dared harbour "free thoughts" about democracy and unwavering freedom during the '80s and '90s, quacked in their boots when they heard his name.

However, being Moi's lapdog during the Mwakenya crackdown earned him the lofty postion of Chief Justice, at one time. Like many others, he was a bona fide boot licker and bent the law to the whims of the piper.

Then there was the errand rubber-stamp, tongue-in-cheek, bespectacled, fawny Magistrate, William Tuiyot, who among many of his refractory audience, was the dreadlocked, defiant and determined insolent, Koigi Wamwere.

Both sent many to the slammer anybody who thought that they could hold a candle to the draconian Moi Regime. If you dared question why Moi was the "baba and mama," "the alpha and omega" of this Leviathan called Kenya, you would surely have an appointment with the regimes' bad ass.

Matiang'i's memory should therefore, be refreshed:

"Matiang’i ought to be reminded that once upon a time, occupying that same docket he is currently occupying, issuing threats and illegal dicta, sat an even more voracious, no nonsense rod-man, the aristocrat’s favorite homeboy: Hezekiah Oyugi.

A powerful Internal Security PS was feared by everyone including his Cabinet Minister. The man ran a parallel intelligent system and so adept was the intelligence's snoopiness that he would know what colour of underwear any politician on his radar wore every morning.

He was, by extension, KANU’s hatchet man. He executed and implemented orders swiftly and without question. A colorful ribbon on his lapel was the Robert Ouko gruesome murder.

The man was bad news.

After his death, in 1992, all his former colleagues and top Govt officials boycotted the funeral, including the then President Daniel Arap Moi.

He died a mysterious death. He was shunned like a plague before his death. He died a lonely and dejected man.

Moi, a man who had single handedly ensured his meteoric rise from a mere Administrator to a powerful Permanent Secretary, a duty he performed diligently, including the regime’s dirty jobs, refused to attend his funeral.

Be humbled, this World is not our home. The Igbo have a saying: “a fly that has no counselor follows the corpse to the grave.”

Matiang’i should not allow “kutumiwa kama tichio!”"
harrydre
#157 Posted : Wednesday, February 07, 2018 2:38:16 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
Borrowed from Facebook.

"#WisdomKE via Tony Kimani

History has never been a respector of persons.

Before many of you were born, there was once a fireband prosecutor by the name of Benard Chunga. Any "dissident" or person who dared harbour "free thoughts" about democracy and unwavering freedom during the '80s and '90s, quacked in their boots when they heard his name.

However, being Moi's lapdog during the Mwakenya crackdown earned him the lofty postion of Chief Justice, at one time. Like many others, he was a bona fide boot licker and bent the law to the whims of the piper.

Then there was the errand rubber-stamp, tongue-in-cheek, bespectacled, fawny Magistrate, William Tuiyot, who among many of his refractory audience, was the dreadlocked, defiant and determined insolent, Koigi Wamwere.

Both sent many to the slammer anybody who thought that they could hold a candle to the draconian Moi Regime. If you dared question why Moi was the "baba and mama," "the alpha and omega" of this Leviathan called Kenya, you would surely have an appointment with the regimes' bad ass.

Matiang'i's memory should therefore, be refreshed:

"Matiang’i ought to be reminded that once upon a time, occupying that same docket he is currently occupying, issuing threats and illegal dicta, sat an even more voracious, no nonsense rod-man, the aristocrat’s favorite homeboy: Hezekiah Oyugi.

A powerful Internal Security PS was feared by everyone including his Cabinet Minister. The man ran a parallel intelligent system and so adept was the intelligence's snoopiness that he would know what colour of underwear any politician on his radar wore every morning.

He was, by extension, KANU’s hatchet man. He executed and implemented orders swiftly and without question. A colorful ribbon on his lapel was the Robert Ouko gruesome murder.

The man was bad news.

After his death, in 1992, all his former colleagues and top Govt officials boycotted the funeral, including the then President Daniel Arap Moi.

He died a mysterious death. He was shunned like a plague before his death. He died a lonely and dejected man.

Moi, a man who had single handedly ensured his meteoric rise from a mere Administrator to a powerful Permanent Secretary, a duty he performed diligently, including the regime’s dirty jobs, refused to attend his funeral.

Be humbled, this World is not our home. The Igbo have a saying: “a fly that has no counselor follows the corpse to the grave.”

Matiang’i should not allow “kutumiwa kama tichio!”"

Nonsense. Matiang'i will do his job and nobody will intimidate him.
i.am.back!!!!
murchr
#158 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2018 5:57:10 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Hii PCEA has issues

Quote:
The National Bank of Kenya (NBK) has taken over a 70-acre plot earlier owned by a church group to offset an outstanding loan.

The move follows an out-of-court settlement between NBK and PCEA Ruiru Parish Development Foundation.

The lender is selling the land for Sh820 million.

NBK chief executive Wilfred Musau on Monday said the NBK now owns the 70-acre parcel of land as ‘repayment’ for its loan but had retained PCEA Ruiru Parish Development Foundation as the sole selling agents.

“We agreed last year to slice off a portion of the suit land equivalent to the value of money owed to us and walked off. It is much easier than moving to court to lodge a claim that might take longer to conclude as well as raise costs that might eat into the land’s value. The deal was concluded last year and each party is happy,” he said.

The NBK in a notice Monday said the parcel of land had been subdivided into 268 quarter-acre plots with a reserved price of Sh3.2 million per plot for buyers seeking a minimum of four plots.

https://www.businessdail...302052-ksl2gw/index.html
aemathenge
#159 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 6:47:22 AM

Dr. Matiang'i, we have a situation.

Quote:
The Water Resources Authority (WRA) has issued a flood alert notice to people leaving around Turkwel Dam in North Rift.

WRA warned that the spillage might displace 300,000 people in its downstream along River Turkwel.

The authority Chief Executive Officer Mohammed Moulid Shurie said the spillage might sweep through more than five areas.

The areas in danger include Katilu, Lodwar, Kalemnyang, Loyapat, Nakwamoru, and other settlements along the shores of Lake Turkana.

"Water abstraction Points such as River Turkwel Irrigation Scheme and bridges along the river might be damaged," Shurie said.

Shurie urged residents living in areas likely to be affected by the floods to move to higher grounds and adhere to alert issued through various mediums.

He said the spillage is likely to occur between now and October 20th, noting that water at the dam has reached the highest level ever.

"The current water level as of today is at 8.48meters higher than the highest ever reached level leaving only 2.28meters before spilling," he said.

He attributed the high water levels to the rains that have been occurring in the area since October 2019 with most of the catchments receiving more than normal rainfall.

The dam's capacity is 1.6 billion metric tons, sits on 6,500 hectares with a hydraulic head of 150M.

Source: The Star Newspaper 16 October 2020 - 23:21

Link: https://www.the-star.co....time-from-now-authority/
Gathige
#160 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 8:09:31 AM

[quote=aemathenge]Dr. Matiang'i, we have a situation.

Quote:
The Water Resources Authority (WRA) has issued a flood alert notice to people leaving around Turkwel Dam in North Rift.

WRA warned that the spillage might displace 300,000 people in its downstream along River Turkwel.

The authority Chief Executive Officer Mohammed Moulid Shurie said the spillage might sweep through more than five areas.

The areas in danger include Katilu, Lodwar, Kalemnyang, Loyapat, Nakwamoru, and other settlements along the shores of Lake Turkana.

"Water abstraction Points such as River Turkwel Irrigation Scheme and bridges along the river might be damaged," Shurie said.

Shurie urged residents living in areas likely to be affected by the floods to move to higher grounds and adhere to alert issued through various mediums.

He said the spillage is likely to occur between now and October 20th, noting that water at the dam has reached the highest level ever.

"The current water level as of today is at 8.48meters higher than the highest ever reached level leaving only 2.28meters before spilling," he said.

He attributed the high water levels to the rains that have been occurring in the area since October 2019 with most of the catchments receiving more than normal rainfall.

The dam's capacity is 1.6 billion metric tons, sits on 6,500 hectares with a hydraulic head of 150M.

Source: The Star Newspaper 16 October 2020 - 23:21

Link: https://www.the-star.co....ime-from-now-authority/[/quote]

BBI will address this.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe