113 Pages«<108109110111112>»
Alternative investment-Sport pesa
Angelica _ann
#2181 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:53:31 AM

whiteowl wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
[quote=Queen][quote=Queen][quote=Njunge]KOT has made betika to stop collecting that tax forthwith... Lol.

Did I speak too early? The thieves are still deducting the immoral tax but still indicating the gross winnings on their platform. Thieves are not good people.

Yes. I had a running one with 5.4 but this came down to 3.65 due to 2 DNB {Leeds and Bournemouth} while Tokyo FC, Spurs and Parramatta Eels {rugby} came good. Was expecting 36.5k and that's what was being indicated bt they have credited 29.2k. They just did away with the calculation on site. Jinga sanaSad

@guka switch to 22bet or other international bookies.

Looks like the taxman will hit thier target for this month easily.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Njunge
#2182 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 10:13:09 AM

whiteowl wrote:
Njunge wrote:
[quote=Queen][quote=whiteowl][quote=Queen][quote=Queen][quote=Njunge]KOT has made betika to stop collecting that tax forthwith... Lol.

@guka switch to 22bet or other international bookies.

I have b365 and William Hills. Have been using the local ones due to ease of transactions but its untenable. The remaining houses are so limited in games. Almost all are not offering ITF matches, Aussie rules, snooker, rugby league/union while their bb matches are so limited. So, it's over to bet 365.
Angelica _ann
#2183 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 3:26:07 PM

How do you deposit and withdraw from the international bet-houses?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
whiteowl
#2184 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 6:41:31 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

One option is to use PayPal and link it to mpesa or a local bank like equity.Mpesa to PayPal deposit is charged 4% and withdrawal 3%.Takes 2 hours to 2 days to reflect depending on the amount. Equity charges 1.5% but more slower than mpesa.You can also topup your betting account directly using your debit card(visa/MasterCard) but its usually safer to run transactions through a third party of your choice like PayPal.
So just look for foreign bookies with PayPal payment option and you're good to go.
Queen
#2185 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 3:27:44 PM

whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

One option is to use PayPal and link it to mpesa or a local bank like equity.Mpesa to PayPal deposit is charged 4% and withdrawal 3%.Takes 2 hours to 2 days to reflect depending on the amount. Equity charges 1.5% but more slower than mpesa.You can also topup your betting account directly using your debit card(visa/MasterCard) but its usually safer to run transactions through a third party of your choice like PayPal.
So just look for foreign bookies with PayPal payment option and you're good to go.

That process is too complicated. It's easier to quit betting altogether and let the government collect zero tax from zero gross winnings and see who will blink first.
Mastermind
#2186 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 6:21:52 PM

Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

That process is too complicated. It's easier to quit betting altogether and let the government collect zero tax from zero gross winnings and see who will blink first.

My twin though am contemplating trying bet22.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
Queen
#2187 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:07:57 PM

Mastermind wrote:
Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I visited their site and noted that at some point they might require you to take a selfie holding your ID card revealing your name. Going through their conditions for redeeming bonus payouts is harder than sitting a biochemistry exam in Chiromo campus.
dunkang
#2188 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:30:47 AM

OK. Let me announce that am done with local bookies, and KRA is to blame.

How dare them deduct 20% of REVENUE. This is absurdity.

BET365 here i come.

Tutorials on how to deposit and withdraw money are welcome, but am not trying the virtual cards (chura), they are equally expensive.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

dunkang
#2189 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:38:12 PM

dunkang wrote:
OK. Let me announce that am done with local bookies, and KRA is to blame.

How dare them deduct 20% of REVENUE. This is absurdity.

BET365 here i come.

Tutorials on how to deposit and withdraw money are welcome, but am not trying the virtual cards (chura), they are equally expensive.

OK, this is how (if you don't want bank prepaid cards like me);

1. Buy BitCoins using M-Pesa on paxful.com (Say KShs. 5,000.00 for BTC 0.00493. M-Pesa charge KShs. 61)

2. Sell the BitCoins on paxful.com to your Skrill Account for US$48.55 (1% service charge of about US$ 0.5)

3. Deposit the US$48 to bet365.com

4. Bet on a game with Odds as low as 1.10 and recover ALL your transaction costs.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

murchr
#2190 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 4:16:14 PM

Why is the govt frastrating gambling/sports betting yet that is money circulating in the economy?

I may not agree with these firms sponsoring clubs in the UK but why is there so much aggression against local betting firms? Sports betting is big money to the economies all over the world.

What happened to Kibaki's dream of making Isiolo the center of gambling in Kenya?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#2191 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 4:54:23 PM

murchr wrote:
Why is the govt frastrating gambling/sports betting yet that is money circulating in the economy?

I may not agree with these firms sponsoring clubs in the UK but why is there so much aggression against local betting firms? Sports betting is big money to the economies all over the world.

What happened to Kibaki's dream of making Isiolo the center of gambling in Kenya?

Read Kanini Kega (sp) interview on BD this week. That is the GoK's thinking that gambling is evil and addictive and is wasting youth in Kenya.
murchr
#2192 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 5:19:12 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Read Kanini Kega (sp) interview on BD this week. That is the GoK's thinking that gambling is evil and addictive and is wasting youth in Kenya.

So is smoking and drinking, but we are not closing BAT or EABL

We have very nonsensical politicians.

We have been betting horses eons, are they just discovering this now?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Mike Ock
#2193 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 5:19:19 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Not only that, but I personally know one of the owners of one of the (former) top betting firms in Kenya. These guys are foreigners, so every week they used to ship out 20 million minimum to some tax haven, then on to Denmark where they stay. This is devastating to the Kenyan economy since all the top betting firms were foreign owned and doing the same procedure. Note that in betting, the company doesn't sell anything to their customers, so when they make their money, it is the same as stealing from an accounting perspective. And also note that betting companies are not large employers, they can get by with very few employees. The company I'm talking about had 20 something employees.
murchr
#2194 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 5:22:38 PM

Mike Ock wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Not only that, but I personally know one of the owners of one of the (former) top betting firms in Kenya. These guys are foreigners, so every week they used to ship out 20 million minimum to some tax haven, then on to Denmark where they stay. This is devastating to the Kenyan economy since all the top betting firms were foreign owned and doing the same procedure. Note that in betting, the company doesn't sell anything to their customers, so when they make their money, it is the same as stealing from an accounting perspective. And also note that betting companies are not large employers, they can get by with very few employees. The company I'm talking about had 20 something employees.

If this was happening, then its caused by the govt failures

What happened to Kenya Charity sweepstakes?
#2195 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 9:27:13 PM

murchr wrote:

How exactly is this money circulating in the economy??? Everton is not within our economy! I have no issue with building a Vegas in Isiolo or North Eastern where the rich go but these small bets of 20 bob on promises of making millions in an impoverished country like Kenya is a disaster for the young jobless generation. Safaricom as much as I respect it, is an enabler of poverty.

BBI will solve it
:)
radiomast
#2196 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 7:19:32 PM

2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:

How exactly is this money circulating in the economy??? Everton is not within our economy! I have no issue with building a Vegas in Isiolo or North Eastern where the rich go but these small bets of 20 bob on promises of making millions in an impoverished country like Kenya is a disaster for the young jobless generation. Safaricom as much as I respect it, is an enabler of poverty.

Sportpesa was sponsoring 2 or 3 local football teams, sponsoring the KPL, boxing, rugby .......

Given that this is Kenya, I suspect that Sportpesa was forced out to make way for another gambling company owned by a senior gava official
hardwood
#2197 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 7:42:30 PM

It is very wrong to collect money from impoverished kenyans to go and sponsor premier league clubs and formula 1 racing, while also enriching the eastern european owners of the gambling firms. The illicit transfer of resources from poor africa to rich europe must be condemned. That is modern day slavery and it must be stopped. Gambling should be outlawed.
maka
#2198 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 9:17:44 PM

Queen wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I visited their site and noted that at some point they might require you to take a selfie holding your ID card revealing your name. Going through their conditions for redeeming bonus payouts is harder than sitting a biochemistry exam in Chiromo campus.

Very funny... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
possunt quia posse videntur
murchr
#2199 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2019 10:23:38 PM

radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Sportpesa was sponsoring 2 or 3 local football teams, sponsoring the KPL, boxing, rugby .......

Given that this is Kenya, I suspect that Sportpesa was forced out to make way for another gambling company owned by a senior gava official

Even the small winnings are money circulating in the economy. As I stated above, the sponsoring of an English club was stupid, it even exposed them to too much scrutiny, but as long as they were sponsoring teams that the govt had no other way o sustaining them then its a loss.

#2200 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2019 11:02:53 AM

murchr wrote:
radiomast wrote:
2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:

Even the small winnings are money circulating in the economy. As I stated above, the sponsoring of an English club was stupid, it even exposed them to too much scrutiny, but as long as they were sponsoring teams that the govt had no other way o sustaining them then its a loss.

When you see a company where the major shareholders are forge in and don't even leave here then know that most of the money is repatriated out of the country. This is a private business that is in the sector of greed that's why even paying taxes is an issue.

BBI will solve it
:)