wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

113 Pages«<107108109110111>»
Alternative investment-Sport pesa
whiteowl
#2161 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 8:21:39 PM

Betika site is a joke.It reminds me of the early days of Betin when the site kept crashing.I'll just stick to bet365 coz the current licensed sites are substandard.
Angelica _ann
#2162 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 10:17:32 PM

Meanwhile, KRA has cleared 10 betting companies whose licences had failed to be renewed by the government over tax compliance.

They are: Betway, OdiBets, Mozzartbet, Ken Bookmakers, Lucky 2u, Eazi Bet, Kick off, Eastleighbet, Palms Bet and Bet boss.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Queen
#2163 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 10:10:10 AM

whiteowl wrote:
Betika site is a joke.It reminds me of the early days of Betin when the site kept crashing.I'll just stick to bet365 coz the current licensed sites are substandard.

Not only a joke but extremely user unfriendly. That plain white colour is not meant for serious people.
whiteowl
#2164 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2019 9:30:17 PM

Now that the KPL is about to start and Sportpesa is still shut down,will clubs like Gor Mahia go back to fundraising every other weekend?
kawi254
#2165 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2019 12:53:47 PM

whiteowl wrote:
Now that the KPL is about to start and Sportpesa is still shut down,will clubs like Gor Mahia go back to fundraising every other weekend?

On same note will Sportpesa be able to meet it's sponsorship obligations with Everton & F1 racing?

hardwood
#2166 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2019 1:12:26 PM

kawi254 wrote:
whiteowl wrote:

On same note will Sportpesa be able to meet it's sponsorship obligations with Everton & F1 racing?

If the good samaritan who was paying your school fees gets into difficulties what happens? You either drop out of school or look for another sponsor. You cant sue a sponsor for being unable to pay your school fees. So gor, everton, F1 wajipange.
Njunge
#2167 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2019 8:17:39 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Welcome to BetLions smile

Tried this and by God, BetLions are THIEVES!!!!.....I had this picks.
Kotov vs Durasovic - pick 1
Laaksonen vs Wessels-pick 1
Hanfmann vs Molcan-pick 1
Mats Moraing vs Guinard- pick 1

The first 3 matches go on well. In the final match, Mats loses the first set, wins the second and is leading 2-1 while he is well ahead in game 4 at 30-Love when he picks a calf injury and so he is forced to retire. Guess what? The game is resulted as a loss instead of being voided as is the norm world over....they are worth avoiding. Afadhali Betika despite their limited games.
whiteowl
#2168 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2019 9:39:19 AM

Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Welcome to BetLions smile

Tried this and by God, BetLions are THIEVES!!!!.....I had this picks.
Kotov vs Durasovic - pick 1
Laaksonen vs Wessels-pick 1
Hanfmann vs Molcan-pick 1
Mats Moraing vs Guinard- pick 1

The first 3 matches go on well. In the final match, Mats loses the first set, wins the second and is leading 2-1 while he is well ahead in game 4 at 30-Love when he picks a calf injury and so he is forced to retire. Guess what? The game is resulted as a loss instead of being voided as is the norm world over....they are worth avoiding. Afadhali Betika despite their limited games.

I don't trust anything which has a direct ownership affiliation to politicians.I doubt that these guys can give you 350 million jackpot if you won it.Shabiki has similar cases of voiding bets that have already been won.There was even a time they voided 1 million jackpot bonus of some guys.But they are very eager to call you to their studio to display a dummy cheque of a meager 20k.
whiteowl
#2169 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2019 1:55:52 PM

I have also noted the local bookies have started deducting 20% withholding tax from gross winning. So those guys who usually bet on games with very low odds like Barcelona home games will be paying more taxes than the amount won.
Angelica _ann
#2170 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2019 2:03:58 PM

whiteowl wrote:
I have also noted the local bookies have started deducting 20% withholding tax from gross winning. So those guys who usually bet on games with very low odds like Barcelona home games will be paying more taxes than the amount won.

You must have an odd of 1.25 = 0 winnings, working for Sirkal. Odd of 1.5 = 20% of stake, 1.88 = 1.5% of stake and 2.5 = 100% of stake.

This will drive away the masses from betting. I guess it is the aim of the government.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
whiteowl
#2171 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2019 4:08:13 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
whiteowl wrote:

You must have an odd of 1.25 = 0 winnings, working for Sirkal. Odd of 1.5 = 20% of stake, 1.88 = 1.5% of stake and 2.5 = 100% of stake.

This will drive away the masses from betting. I guess it is the aim of the government.

They are just going to lose revenue coz guys will just use foreign betting companies. Nowadays all ATM cards are Visa/MasterCard enabled. Plus lots of other means of money transfer.I remember some years back you had to "order" a Visa ATM card coz the normal card only worked with your bank.
Njunge
#2172 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 6:06:07 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
whiteowl wrote:

I think so. I had a 5.33 odd triple tennis play plus a volleyball game which has just ended. Went well and the taxman sliced off ksh 10,660. It hurt. Switching to bet365. The transaction costs are nowhere near that. Sad
Njunge
#2173 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 7:37:21 PM

KOT has made betika to stop collecting that tax forthwith... Lol.
whiteowl
#2174 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2019 8:45:16 PM

Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
whiteowl wrote:

I think so. I had a 5.33 odd triple tennis play plus a volleyball game which has just ended. Went well and the taxman sliced off ksh 10,660. It hurt. Switching to bet365. The transaction costs are nowhere near that. Sad

I also lost 12,000 that night they introduced it.The games ended at midnight but the payout was delayed until 9am the following morning with 12k sliced off. Let me just stick to bet365. Also the option of DNB has been rendered useless by the 20% tax.If the game ends in a draw n they refund the stake you'll lose 20% coz that's a "win" with odds of 1.0
Locally there is still the option of 22bet which isn't deducting winnings.
Queen
#2175 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:00:00 AM

Njunge wrote:

I don't think they have stopped deducting the tax.They have just re-adjusted their systems to show the correct gross winnings. Previously their systems were showing the winnings less 20% tax. So I believe what they intend to do now is to indicate the gross winnings on the betslips but deduct the tax during the pay outs.

If you are keen you will notice that after adjusting their systems, even the previous bets which were paid out less 20% tax are now indicating the gross winnings in the betslips.

Last night's Liverpool's match was trending embarrassingly for them. With odds of 1.15, a guy had placed a bet of 1000/= and Betika systems were showing that he stood to win 920/=.

You get the feeling that the taxman either has no clue of what he is doing or he is outrightly malicious.

A better tax regime should have been a 50% tax on the actual winnings rather than 25% on the gross winnings.

KOT should be blaming the government(Matiangi?) instead of blaming the Betting firms.

Meanwhile Sportpesa has suspended sports sponsorship.
Queen
#2176 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 5:21:36 PM

Queen wrote:
Njunge wrote:

I don't think they have stopped deducting the tax.They have just re-adjusted their systems to show the correct gross winnings. Previously their systems were showing the winnings less 20% tax. So I believe what they intend to do now is to indicate the gross winnings on the betslips but deduct the tax during the pay outs.

If you are keen you will notice that after adjusting their systems, even the previous bets which were paid out less 20% tax are now indicating the gross winnings in the betslips.

Last night's Liverpool's match was trending embarrassingly for them. With odds of 1.15, a guy had placed a bet of 1000/= and Betika systems were showing that he stood to win 920/=.

You get the feeling that the taxman either has no clue of what he is doing or he is outrightly malicious.

A better tax regime should have been a 50% tax on the actual winnings rather than 25% on the gross winnings.

KOT should be blaming the government(Matiangi?) instead of blaming the Betting firms.

@Guka
It looks like you were right. Betika have stopped deducting that stupid and illogical tax. Should we now press for a refund of the amounts deducted thus far?
whiteowl
#2177 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:19:57 PM

Queen wrote:
Queen wrote:
Njunge wrote:

@Guka
It looks like you were right. Betika have stopped deducting that stupid and illogical tax. Should we now press for a refund of the amounts deducted thus far?

Yes, they should refund if they want us back on their platform.
Queen
#2178 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 9:45:30 PM

whiteowl wrote:
Queen wrote:
Queen wrote:
Njunge wrote:

@Guka

Yes, they should refund if they want us back on their platform.

Did I speak too early? The thieves are still deducting the immoral tax but still indicating the gross winnings on their platform. Thieves are not good people.
Njunge
#2179 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:10:39 PM

Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
[quote=Queen][quote=Queen][quote=Njunge]KOT has made betika to stop collecting that tax forthwith... Lol.

Did I speak too early? The thieves are still deducting the immoral tax but still indicating the gross winnings on their platform. Thieves are not good people.

Yes. I had a running one with 5.4 but this came down to 3.65 due to 2 DNB {Leeds and Bournemouth} while Tokyo FC, Spurs and Parramatta Eels {rugby} came good. Was expecting 36.5k and that's what was being indicated bt they have credited 29.2k. They just did away with the calculation on site. Jinga sanaSad
whiteowl
#2180 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:41:29 PM

Njunge wrote:
Queen wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
[quote=Queen][quote=Queen][quote=Njunge]KOT has made betika to stop collecting that tax forthwith... Lol.

Yes. I had a running one with 5.4 but this came down to 3.65 due to 2 DNB {Leeds and Bournemouth} while Tokyo FC, Spurs and Parramatta Eels {rugby} came good. Was expecting 36.5k and that's what was being indicated bt they have credited 29.2k. They just did away with the calculation on site. Jinga sanaSad

@guka switch to 22bet or other international bookies.