wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Which is the best oven brand?
Rankaz13
#21 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 10:33:32 PM

Contemplator wrote:
I'm looking for a 3 gas + 1 electric oven.

From experience with computer hardware, spending more doesn't guarantee better value (there's a sweet spot for expense to quality). Is this the same with ovens?

I have also been adviced against Ramptons. With so many brands in the market: ELBA, MIKA, HOTPOINT, LG, SIMFER, BEKO, SAMSUNG, etc. It's hard to make a decision!

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Used both Bompani and Beko with no problems at all.

http://www.samsutech.net...o/Beko_cookers_all.html

http://www.samsutech.net...mpani_Beko/Bompani.html

My experience with jumia left a very bitter taste, I'd advise to avoid. The local Naivas didn't have it in stock but they ordered it for me on payment of a 'deposit'. Cleared the balance on collection.
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
mukoya
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2016 12:16:45 AM

I have an Ariston four burner gas with electric oven and fan never been used stainless steel for 38k
kayhara
#23 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 10:52:04 AM

So just got a simfer 4 gas, double electric oven range, it looks very classy but it seems to be a new brand in Kenya so I am not sure I it will hold up, it quite loaded with a fan, a rotisserie thing, lamp and it has a digital screen for oven control, the thing I liked about it is the pot grill it's very heavy cast iron compared to the other von cookers I saw there, wish me well as i test this new brand.
To Each His Own
Chaka
#24 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 11:24:27 AM

kayhara wrote:
So just got a simfer 4 gas, double electric oven range, it looks very classy but it seems to be a new brand in Kenya so I am not sure I it will hold up, it quite loaded with a fan, a rotisserie thing, lamp and it has a digital screen for oven control, the thing I liked about it is the pot grill it's very heavy cast iron compared to the other von cookers I saw there, wish me well as i test this new brand.

All the best...what was the damage to the pocket and country of origin(manufacturer)
kayhara
#25 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 12:33:40 PM

Chaka wrote:
kayhara wrote:

All the best...what was the damage to the pocket and country of origin(manufacturer)

A cool 60k, simfer is turkish, bought from hotpoint
To Each His Own