wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Real Estate joint venture partners wanted.
yekeyeke
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 05, 2016 8:44:13 PM

Dear Wazuans.

I have prime land in the rift valley / central tourism circuit, in exess of 50 acres, all freehold, with all services connected, and i am looking for a joint venture partner / developer that i can hookup with, to develop accommodation and conference facilities that will cater for the various pockets in the country.

Can anyone kindly point me out to potential developers, both domestic and foreign that i can approach, to discuss possibilities...

You may send your recomendations to: kwiklogisticsltd@gmail.com

The person who presents a winning lead will be rewarded.

Thanks
Boris Boyka
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 05, 2016 9:48:15 PM

yekeyeke wrote:
Dear Wazuans.

I have prime land in the rift valley / central tourism circuit, in exess of 50 acres, all freehold, with all services connected, and i am looking for a joint venture partner / developer that i can hookup with, to develop accommodation and conference facilities that will cater for the various pockets in the country.

Can anyone kindly point me out to potential developers, both domestic and foreign that i can approach, to discuss possibilities...

Thanks

I don't like that statement!
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Musimo
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 06, 2016 2:12:42 AM

yekeyeke wrote:
Dear Wazuans.

Thanks

the much I know is that an investor would want to see some plans and some math to consider whether to invest in the venture or not. So first and foremost, come up with a business/investment plan/idea, crunch the numbers that would bring in the investors and then go out and hunt for investors with your investment and numbers.
I can lend a hand on matters engineering based on the investment venture you decide on.
Sevian
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 06, 2016 5:10:10 AM

yekeyeke wrote:
Dear Wazuans.

Thanks

This is fishing in the deep seas with a line. Vague on what you hope to do, uncertain on how to go about it, unfocused on who can help with a leg up in both advisory and implementation
Walk around and come up with a concept. Then shop for partnership on something more tangible.
Jonget123
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 10:57:58 AM

yekeyeke wrote:
Dear Wazuans.

Thanks

Good to hear that,What part of RV is that,County and the sub-county ,for potentials to do a research.
yekeyeke
#6 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2016 8:34:40 PM

Thanks for your interest. Pls send an email as advised and we can take it from there...
Swenani
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 6:56:25 PM

Kuliendaje?

if you were to sell it, how much will you dispose off per acre?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
yekeyeke
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2016 9:53:30 PM

Thanks for your interest. Pls send an email as advised and we can take it from there...