wazua Thu, May 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<45678>»
Cytonn Investments
enyands
#101 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 8:58:00 PM

After the news report ya good life sacco that was advertised on a whole 3 pages of a newspaper that swallowed people's money, I pay little attention to these magazeti things . Ooh how I wish the mpigs can pass a law to hang people who swindle money from public. They were talking about it yesterday
Horton
#102 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:41:02 PM

@paulkimani

So let me get this right, you troll these guys on star, then set up an account only to then "qualify" ur sentiments on wazua....who does that? Jeez dude, get a job, a hobby do something!
Horton
#103 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:55:27 PM

paulkimani wrote:
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/04/11/kiambu-set-to-reap-from-cytonns-sh3-billion-residential-property_c1329468

brush over to comments section. finally people are realizing self advertising and nonsensical reports with nothing of substance do not equal investor confidence. Conmen as usual in Kenya

What people??? Its just you trolling them! Have they conned you? ama u have other agendas?
alma1
#104 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:37:27 PM

Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/04/11/kiambu-set-to-reap-from-cytonns-sh3-billion-residential-property_c1329468

brush over to comments section. finally people are realizing self advertising and nonsensical reports with nothing of substance do not equal investor confidence. Conmen as usual in Kenya

What people??? Its just you trolling them! Have they conned you? ama u have other agendas?

horton please understand us

Trolling is something that you chocho mendia peope do with lipstick.....

Horton

As not part of chocho mendia and phauro

Which project has Saiton( with a maine accent done?) ?

Like seriously

Honestly like honestly

like seriously

Just asking

Ama unadhania hapa hatujasoma?

One project that paulkimani asked for

hio ingeni ni odm na pnu and we have threads for that
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

enyands
#105 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2016 11:44:23 PM

alma1 wrote:
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Horton

Like seriously

Honestly like honestly

like seriously

Just asking

Looking for popcorn and soda and watch my theatre show. Let's roll guys ,paulkimani,alma1,horton and any interested party Laughing out loudly wonder why Spikes has no interest here d'oh! d'oh!
alma1
#106 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:05:01 AM

enyands wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Horton

Like seriously

Honestly like honestly

like seriously

Just asking

Looking for popcorn and soda and watch my theatre show. Let's roll guys ,paulkimani,alma1,horton and any interested party Laughing out loudly wonder why Spikes has no interest here d'oh! d'oh!

If murchr disagrees then we have a topic

Otherwise, it was ended long long long time ago

But the Kiambu high rises were good

Where's my lipstick?

Horton
#107 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:59:00 AM

Alma 1 im sure u know this but this firm is 1 year old!!!!! and i speak of first hand experiences not on rumours and heresay. I have bought an aprtment in The Alma (your namesake) offplan amongst other investments. They are currently constructing the Alma, which broke ground a few days ago and Amara ridge near Bomas has been at it for a few months. They are a new company for them to have completed a project. Im sure you know this so why ask the obvious? Stop hating for the heck of it. These guys are going places. They are young, ambitious & have a point they want to prove. Its funny how none of the so-called experts could pick out imperial et al before its demise yet atill claim to be experts.

Think about it, paulkimani is a HELLO who registered his account recently and just commented on the star and then tried to popularize it here. We see through ur agenda!

The sad part is the guys trash talking are people who HAVE NEVER DEALT with Cytonn. How would an educated person use these "testimonies" as "credible"? Use their services then critisize constructively.
Horton
#108 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:09:03 AM

Unless someone has been conned by these guys and they can tell us first hand. otherwise all else is jsut pointless
enyands
#109 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:14:51 AM

Paulkimani went silent ??? We need constructive debate here like horton does . Let me get another popcorn .Alma1 did you get your lipstick ? Though I feel horton has a point
paulkimani
#110 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 8:46:01 AM

Dande needs to respond and control every comment? If I want to "troll" as you have put it, why should it affect such a big man as himself? Why should he report my comment?

Address my issues before telling me I have no job. I am educated enough to spot problems before all of you get conned like another imperial or chase saga.

Explain to me why cytonn sponsors the LSK and have only begun sponsoring them AFTER their in house lawyer was reported to their disciplinary committee? My PROOF you ask for? Go to the LSK website and on the right hand side please see which companies sponsor them! You can also see online that Ms. Wanjama the companys lawyer has been reported to the LSK AND that her dad sits on the disciplinary comittee.

And thats just my first point!

FYI - now they finally make sure to say "their development next to bomas of kenya"- in earlier news articles they were quoted saying amara ridge is in KAREN! until the likes of us nobodys as some of you seem to think COMMENTED under a HELLO account and then they realised not everyone is gullible!

SO PLEASE do your research. Just because I don't PAY the media to write this story and only use comment sections - don't disregard everything until you have also done your research!

And no - paulkimani did not go silent enyands, I was sleeping. I do infact have a job contrary to what some of you think :)
Horton
#111 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:55:11 AM

Hi Paulkimani,

I read your post and not once, do you mention ANY CREDIBLE evidence of someone who got conned by this group. Your main concern of sponsoring LSK is a non-starter. I don't see what the big deal here is...LSK is an "association which advises & assists its members" according to their website. Curious, before you started trolling them, did u perhaps consider maybe just maybe, they were trying to get a foothold for the legal professionals in this country to invest with them? Or did u think everything is sinister?

I can't answer for Dande, however, even I would report posts becoming personal and attacking his wife or stupid things like he puts make up on....i mean seriously, this is an investment firm, not a socialite movement......get over yourself and start putting mature posts if you must... Stop trolling!

Also, kindly answer this question I asked earlier- Why comment on Star and then open an account here at Wazua and pigia your own comments debe?? who does that???

in a nutshell your arguments remind me of gutter press, and quite frankly I get sick & tired of seeing these sort of paid adverts with no financial basis trolling hard working people of this nation....

I suggest you either give us CREDIBLE info on why u called them conmen from first hand experiences otherwise stop wasting our time

paulkimani
#112 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:16:26 AM

Horton wrote:
Hi Paulkimani,

I read your post and not once, do you mention ANY CREDIBLE evidence of someone who got conned by this group. Your main concern of sponsoring LSK is a non-starter. I don't see what the big deal here is...LSK is an "association which advises & assists its members" according to their website. Curious, before you started trolling them, did u perhaps consider maybe just maybe, they were trying to get a foothold for the legal professionals in this country to invest with them? Or did u think everything is sinister?

I can't answer for Dande, however, even I would report posts becoming personal and attacking his wife or stupid things like he puts make up on....i mean seriously, this is an investment firm, not a socialite movement......get over yourself and start putting mature posts if you must... Stop trolling!

Also, kindly answer this question I asked earlier- Why comment on Star and then open an account here at Wazua and pigia your own comments debe?? who does that???

in a nutshell your arguments remind me of gutter press, and quite frankly I get sick & tired of seeing these sort of paid adverts with no financial basis trolling hard working people of this nation....

I suggest you either give us CREDIBLE info on why u called them conmen from first hand experiences otherwise stop wasting our time

My "main" concern regarding LSK is only a first point. Not my main one. Secondly I was not the one insulting his wife or make up, so please read the comments accurately. I did not become personal and my comments were purely regarding the business. So, why was my comment reported and not the ones attacking his personal life. But then again, why question the real problems or concerns when they have big fancy adverts right?

I commented on star because I believe readers are allowed to - are they not? So please do not make this trivial! Secondly, I am allowed to have an account here, so just because i am a HELLO does not mean I cannot ask the relevant questions.

I suggest before you insult me - answer all the questions I asked Dande which were purely business related and instead of responding (As he has to everyone that made personal comments!!) he reported my post.

No point arguing with you. I said everything of my concerns in my comment above and on star which I am entitled to. You belive in them - good. Do not call me a troll because I am asking the questions all Kenyans should ask about companies and banks that should have been realised a LONG time ago
Horton
#113 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 10:41:54 AM

i think I need a translator here, maybe my English is not soo good. For the last time I ask you, as per your insinuations, Please tell us WHO GOT CONNED? answer that, till then there is no debate here.

Impunity
#114 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 12:46:54 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Watch this thread. There will be many guys who lose their money to this scheme.

remember I said it here.

Gosh, didnt know u are such a sceptic. Nonetheless, this will go places as you hide your cash under the mattress as its corroded by our good friend Inflation.

There are too many suckers in Kenya. So many fly by night guys come and go, and no one learns that when a firm is offering returns well above market, something is wrong.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

The key question is "WHERE DO THEY INVEST YOUR MONEY IN ORDER TO GET RETURNS ABOVE 18%" so that they can pocket the over and above 18%?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Obi 1 Kanobi
#115 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 3:55:14 PM

I have dealt with the Cytton team. I have known them and really like them. Visit their offices at 8.00 pm and you will find a full house of young people busy working.

The high returns have been consistent, even when they were still with Britam, they would pay high returns, @ 1 time I even received 21% while the team was still part of Britam.

Patricia Wanjama's issue wth LSK is old news, she was reported by Britam when they were trying to frustrate the group at the time they bolted out and started Cytton. I don't know what she did but I don't think its a big deal coz she has continued to practice unhindered 2 years later.

@Paulkimani obviously has an agenda as he is unwilling to tell us when he was conned by Cytton.

These guys have haters because of their fast rise but I am routing for them and hope they make it big. Their project pipelines are very well planned and they take time to plan.

"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
alma1
#116 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:15:49 PM

I really have tried to retire from chocho mendia today .Closed all my accounts but wazua iko na kamdudu.

Horton, saying that someone has not been conned does not equate to not being conned.

I mean Maddoff ran a ponzi for 30 years. Inpected and approved!

The questions that PaulKimani is asking are valid. Very valid in the light of whats going on in the financial sector.

I find it funny that you have tried many methods of keeping us excited with this group. Not including that they are CFA's. I have advised you that I'm also a CFA. Got mine not in Kenya but in Boston in 2007. I have the godammed certificate. But heck I'm not financially literate. So that argument in mute.

You say words like haters...What the hell does that mean?

Impunity has asked you a direct question. Where the hell do these fellows invest so that they can make 15% returns to give to you and still keep that office, still pay those salaries, and still go to Boston to meet the diaspora.

We have had enough of these firms. Ask BGL and his FEK ama ni FPK group.

The Maddoff scam was 10%. 10% was a ponzi. 10%

Cyntonn must and must get one project completed. Otherwise they are selling hot air. We have a thread on another property firm here from 25 bob to 1.5 bob.

Paulkimani is right to question and ask.

Obi 1 please tell us one project done and completed by Cynton that you know off. Otherwise your so called returns could be someone elses deposits.

Ni hayo tu Saitan

murchr
#117 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:16:04 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
I have dealt with the Cytton team. I have known them and really like them. Visit their offices at 8.00 pm and you will find a full house of young people busy working.

The high returns have been consistent, even when they were still with Britam, they would pay high returns, @ 1 time I even received 21% while the team was still part of Britam.

Patricia Wanjama's issue wth LSK is old news, she was reported by Britam when they were trying to frustrate the group at the time they bolted out and started Cytton. I don't know what she did but I don't think its a big deal coz she has continued to practice unhindered 2 years later.

@Paulkimani obviously has an agenda as he is unwilling to tell us when he was conned by Cytton.

These guys have haters because of their fast rise but I am routing for them and hope they make it big. Their project pipelines are very well planned and they take time to plan.

Projects in the pipeline and what are you getting paid for? Ki roho safi tu....sell to me this cyntonn
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
tom_boy
#118 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:16:55 PM

@Horton, your arguements hold no water. Should we wait to be conned before we take note of the red flags. As any Chase bank customer, it was the best bank in customer service and online platforms. Where is Chase bank now? All pyramid schemes run efficiently until the music stops! Tafakari hayo!
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
Horton
#119 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:43:09 PM

@tom_boy so you would rather call them conmen despite the fact that you have no basis? Guilty with no crime, is that what u attest to? That holds water does it? Pray tell what these red flags u have seen here? Like @Obi, I have also dealt with them and I am extremely satisfied. What basis do you have or what info do you have to call this a "pyramid"??
alma1
#120 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:51:29 PM

Horton

Help us understand. Since you have dealt with them. You might actually help us understand...

Have you invested and what was your rate of return?

Let's start with that question then we move on step by step.

If you have the balls that is.

Question 1..What was your rate of return? We'd be happy if you kept it monthly, quarterly and yearly. Then year to date.