wazua Wed, May 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<5556575859>»
Cytonn Investments
paulkimani
#1121 Posted : Saturday, April 03, 2021 11:46:33 AM

On Netflix there is a documentary called Bad boy Billionaires. One episode is on the SAHARA Group. They took money from the countries poorest of poor - promising them dream returns. At first it was all okay, small farmers got big interest on their minimal investments. Then the company stopped paying and asked them to invest more and more.

Cytonn would ask for small amounts from 1000kshs to 1m. At first their 15% promised return (or whatever great return they were promising) came true. Now, as we all know, they aren't giving returns or even the initial investment back and asking investors (who can't even afford to eat as all their money is tied up with scamtonn (aka cytonn)) to buy units or invest more.

To this day, SAHARA investors are still waiting to get their initial investment back, even after a court ruling demanded Sahara pay. TEN+ years later, they have not paid. Very eerily similar to Scamtonn - targeting the poor with dream returns and then defaulting knowing full well they are not all regulated products and will get away with stealing money from the poor.

https://en.wikipedia.org...war_investor_fraud_case

Ali Baba wrote:
poundfoolisquote=Rollout wrote:
If Cytonn is indeed a reputable firm, then it should be able to raise money from high networth individuals, global institutions/companies etc.

The fact that Cytonn need to sell assets to raise kshs. 122 million ($1.22 million) is shocking to me.

The fact that Edwin with his Wharton network can't make phone call and pull in $100 million and have to fundraise from middle class Kenyans should be concerning.

If you raise money from Paul Kimani and people in his social class then don't blame them or anyone if they keep calling you on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to check their balance. Legitimate private equity will never pitch to small money investors, in fact most of them set a minimum investment of $1 million and 7 years investment period. I don't know Cytonne model and why they didn't raise money from high networth clients.

You clearly dont understand the Cytonn products do you?

The CHYS was and is a private product whose entry was 1M with a minimum 5years lock in period. It targets High Net Worth individuals.

How idlers on Twitter are whining it is their money is only stuff for movies.
Ksh 1m is not necessarily for HNW individuals. Every idiot has such, had it not been for the pandemic
[/quote]
poundfoolish
#1122 Posted : Saturday, April 03, 2021 3:20:04 PM

"Cytonn would ask for small amounts from 1000kshs..." LIAR!! LIAR!!

We can feel the doom in your posts. Previously they used to have this aura of excitement and sting.
Probably because you used to do it immediately after receiving your slandering fees.

Anyway, back to the liar! liar!

CHYS which used to go by another name previously (before CMA hatchet boys asked them to change it)never collected less than 1M bob, later revised to 250K. The initial investment circa 2015, was actually higher than 1M.
Investors used to get their money on time and everytime until Covid.And those who felt jittery were assured of an underlying asset in form of a house or houses. Unike the Gakuos which never had any underlying assets.

But you wouldn't know what Products Cytonn had or now has.. would you?

Son! You got to..
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

paulkimani wrote:
On Netflix there is a documentary called Bad boy Billionaires. One episode is on the SAHARA Group. They took money from the countries poorest of poor - promising them dream returns. At first it was all okay, small farmers got big interest on their minimal investments. Then the company stopped paying and asked them to invest more and more.

Cytonn would ask for small amounts from 1000kshs to 1m. At first their 15% promised return (or whatever great return they were promising) came true. Now, as we all know, they aren't giving returns or even the initial investment back and asking investors (who can't even afford to eat as all their money is tied up with scamtonn (aka cytonn)) to buy units or invest more.

To this day, SAHARA investors are still waiting to get their initial investment back, even after a court ruling demanded Sahara pay. TEN+ years later, they have not paid. Very eerily similar to Scamtonn - targeting the poor with dream returns and then defaulting knowing full well they are not all regulated products and will get away with stealing money from the poor.

Ali Baba wrote:
If Cytonn is indeed a reputable firm, then it should be able to raise money from high networth individuals, global institutions/companies etc.

The fact that Cytonn need to sell assets to raise kshs. 122 million ($1.22 million) is shocking to me.

The fact that Edwin with his Wharton network can't make phone call and pull in $100 million and have to fundraise from middle class Kenyans should be concerning.

If you raise money from Paul Kimani and people in his social class then don't blame them or anyone if they keep calling you on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to check their balance. Legitimate private equity will never pitch to small money investors, in fact most of them set a minimum investment of $1 million and 7 years investment period. I don't know Cytonne model and why they didn't raise money from high networth clients.

The CHYS was and is a private product whose entry was 1M with a minimum 5years lock in period. It targets High Net Worth individuals.

Ksh 1m is not necessarily for HNW individuals. Every idiot has such, had it not been for the pandemic

[/quote]
paulkimani
#1123 Posted : Saturday, April 03, 2021 5:35:23 PM

https://twitter.com/Cyto...296794187585683460?s=20

“Did you know with CPRBS you can start with just Ksh 1000.”

https://twitter.com/Enos...357962725775794176?s=20
Sad
“Invest as from as low as 1000
Simply dial *809# or visit http://bit.ly/3j46fAU to open a CMMF account.”

Is you had bothered to read my post before you automatically wanted to slander it, you would note I said Cytonn allows investors as low as 1000kshs. I did not specify which of their 100000 Ponzi schemes it was in.

But then why would you bother? Shame on you
Then again.. from your previous post you think “high net worth” individuals are those than can afford kshs 1m d'oh! Laughing out loudly
Unfortunately that mentality is the kind both Sahara and Scamtonn (aka Cytonn) targeted

poundfoolish wrote:

We can feel the doom in your posts. Previously they used to have this aura of excitement and sting.
Probably because you used to do it immediately after receiving your slandering fees.

CHYS which used to go by another name previously (before CMA hatchet boys asked them to change it)never collected less than 1M bob, later revised to 250K. The initial investment circa 2015, was actually higher than 1M.
Investors used to get their money on time and everytime until Covid.And those who felt jittery were assured of an underlying asset in form of a house or houses. Unike the Gakuos which never had any underlying assets.

Son! You got to..
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

paulkimani wrote:

Ali Baba wrote:

[/quote]
aemathenge
#1124 Posted : Saturday, April 03, 2021 10:58:16 PM

Out of curiosity @paulkimani, what's your take on Bitcoin?
paulkimani
#1125 Posted : Saturday, April 03, 2021 11:39:10 PM

aemathenge wrote:

I myself do not yet have enough knowledge on crypto currencies to have a standpoint on any of them.
aemathenge
#1126 Posted : Sunday, April 04, 2021 12:01:55 AM

paulkimani wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

I myself do not yet have enough knowledge on crypto currencies to have a standpoint on any of them.

Hear, hear.
sparkly
#1127 Posted : Monday, April 05, 2021 8:00:53 PM

aemathenge wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Hear, hear.

If Cytonn starts investing in bitcoin or accepting as payment, @paulkimani will become an overnight expert on bitcoin 🤣🤣
Life is short. Live passionately.
paulkimani
#1128 Posted : Tuesday, April 06, 2021 10:04:50 AM

Who didn’t see the above predictable bitterness from sparkly coming.
tony stark
#1129 Posted : Tuesday, April 06, 2021 6:00:29 PM

Haiya,
Even after all the changes at the Britons and American insurance .. (your employers) they can still afford to pay you to continue with this campaign or is this just pro bono work to show how loyal you are??

I wish you luck and I hope you don't lose your job with the nice insurance company.

Good luck bro. The hustle is real!

paulkimani wrote:

sparkly
#1130 Posted : Tuesday, April 06, 2021 8:05:02 PM

paulkimani wrote:

It was meant to be a compliment you twat but it seems you can't even take compliments.
poundfoolish
#1131 Posted : Tuesday, April 06, 2021 9:37:41 PM

Haiya!

Even their CMA regulated, fastest growing in the Industry Money Market fund product is a Ponzi?

Liar Liar Liar

paulkimani wrote:
https://twitter.com/CytonnInvest/status/1296794187585683460?s=20

“Did you know with CPRBS you can start with just Ksh 1000.”

https://twitter.com/Enos...357962725775794176?s=20
Sad
“Invest as from as low as 1000
Simply dial *809# or visit http://bit.ly/3j46fAU to open a CMMF account.”

Is you had bothered to read my post before you automatically wanted to slander it, you would note I said Cytonn allows investors as low as 1000kshs. I did not specify which of their 100000 Ponzi schemes it was in.

But then why would you bother? Shame on you
Then again.. from your previous post you think “high net worth” individuals are those than can afford kshs 1m d'oh! Laughing out loudly
Unfortunately that mentality is the kind both Sahara and Scamtonn (aka Cytonn) targeted

poundfoolish wrote:

Son! You got to..
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

paulkimani wrote:

Ali Baba wrote:

[/quote]
paulkimani
#1132 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2021 8:55:02 AM

When I’m watching a minimum of ten Scamtonn investors message me every week, with stories of how their kids had to drop out of school because they could not afford the fees, or how their families are surviving on one meal a day and even that one meal is trying to be spread out... when I’m listening to stories about how they’re trying to get extra odd jobs just be to able to keep a roof over their heads - all because Scamtonn is withholding the investors money that was due to them months or a year ago now - all because of a stupid biased contract the investors did not read because Cytonn KNEW they had not completed their education and specifically targeted those groups - yes, the entire company is a Ponzi. The Scamtonn four knew exactly who they were targeting - the poor and vulnerable and they successful did that. They will get away with it, they will be hiding millions and millions in their pockets while their investors suffer for generations to come, because of four greedy individuals in 2015 who made the choice to scam the innocent investors who were just trying to pay to educate their kids for a better future.
sparkly
#1133 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2021 1:59:51 PM

paulkimani wrote:
When I’m watching a minimum of ten Scamtonn investors message me every week, with stories of how their kids had to drop out of school because they could not afford the fees, or how their families are surviving on one meal a day and even that one meal is trying to be spread out... when I’m listening to stories about how they’re trying to get extra odd jobs just be to able to keep a roof over their heads - all because Scamtonn is withholding the investors money that was due to them months or a year ago now - all because of a stupid biased contract the investors did not read because Cytonn KNEW they had not completed their education and specifically targeted those groups - yes, the entire company is a Ponzi. The Scamtonn four knew exactly who they were targeting - the poor and vulnerable and they successful did that. They will get away with it, they will be hiding millions and millions in their pockets while their investors suffer for generations to come, because of four greedy individuals in 2015 who made the choice to scam the innocent investors who were just trying to pay to educate their kids for a better future.

Unataka tu-do 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
poundfoolish
#1134 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2021 2:38:22 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Which stage of mourning is this dear Wazuans...?

Or rather what stage of a congame is this, when a conman tries to play with emotions when caught..

paulkimani wrote:

paulkimani
#1135 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2021 3:48:40 PM

1. https://m.facebook.com/s...15487&id=1336090537

2. https://twitter.com/Your...379777867844874242?s=20

"It is time the nation woke up and realized that it's not the armed robbers or drug dealers who cause the most economic harm, it's the white collar criminals living in the most expensive homes who have the most impressive resumes who harm us the most. They steal our pensions, bankrupt our companies, and destroy thousands of jobs, ruining countless lives" - Harry Markopolos
paulkimani
#1136 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2021 3:57:13 PM

Some of these stories are LITERALLY court records, but why would you extend sympathy to anyone who disagrees with you. You keeping calling me a liar, and no matter how much proof you receive, your mindset is stuck, or perhaps brainwashed by Scamtonns BOUGHT adverts. Adverts are used to change ones perception. You are the target. You really are quite foolish with your pound.

"In a letter, the investor pleads with Cytonn to open conversations on a payment plan. “These are desperate times, and we should not be penalised for investing in your company. We urge you to, at least, offer us a payment plan,” said the investor."

https://twitter.com/Your...379780811042516992?s=20

poundfoolish wrote:

Or rather what stage of a congame is this, when a conman tries to play with emotions when caught..

paulkimani wrote:

sparkly
#1137 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2021 4:26:54 PM

He is done with anger stage. He is now in bargaining phase.

Contrary to what he says, he seems to be going through the typical stages of grieving loss (of money). Very soon, he will be invoking God to smite the Cytonn 4.

poundfoolish wrote:

paulkimani wrote:

sparkly
#1138 Posted : Wednesday, April 07, 2021 4:30:20 PM

He is done with anger stage. He is now in bargaining phase.

Contrary to what he says, he seems to be going through the typical stages of grieving loss (of money). Very soon, he will be invoking God to smite the Cytonn 4.

poundfoolish wrote:

paulkimani wrote:

Angelica _ann
#1139 Posted : Thursday, April 08, 2021 12:20:57 AM

Cytonn was always a high risk, high returns venture for those who invested in its products. We know the consequences for that and for those who did not know, then they take the lesson.

Plus learn the importance of portfolio diversification.

I went through this in 2005 & I learnt my lessons, dusted my self and moved on. Told myself never again and it has been well except with a small speculative amount that went with ARM smile

Therefore I struggle to sympathize with the investors who bought into Cytonn products. What is so special about them?

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
poundfoolish
#1140 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 4:00:07 PM

And to be fair, Nobody has lost anything at Cytonn. Just the normal inconvenience that Covid-19 brought up. Before that, it was all the paid noise from bloggers.

The CHYS product, high yield High risk was very much paying the interests. The assets that back the product are very much there and the jittery investors have been told again and again. If you feel insecure, here are housing units you can take up. Did the likes of Gakuo ever do that? But those are the noisy ones who did not read the fine print on signing, do not want to understand we are leaving in unprecedented times and are also rushing to the courts and social media courts.. and sending Paul Kimani heart wrenching, sad sombre Emails of how they cannot eat.
I suspect some are uneasy because the money may have been gotten from dubious means. A savvy investor would have expected this and asked all relevant questions.

The Money Market Fund product is the fastest growing and manages about 1Billion now.. and still growing.

I dont know about the pensions and other whatnots..

Angelica _ann wrote:
Cytonn was always a high risk, high returns venture for those who invested in its products. We know the consequences for that and for those who did not know, then they take the lesson.

Plus learn the importance of portfolio diversification.

I went through this in 2005 & I learnt my lessons, dusted my self and moved on. Told myself never again and it has been well except with a small speculative amount that went with ARM smile

Therefore I struggle to sympathize with the investors who bought into Cytonn products. What is so special about them?