wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<5253545556>»
Cytonn Investments
tony stark
#1061 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2021 5:37:41 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wait now it's a moral argument? What happened to the company is dead.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Paul utapatikana .... do you think wazua admin will not provide your fake email address and your IP address.

Ebu tell us about the constitution tena. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

[quote=paulkimani]People are being SUED by CYTONN for writing on social media that they have not been paid.

Investors have not been paid and yet a company is trying to silence them.
Our constitution allows for free speech. Cytonn is trying to stop an investor having the right to freedom of speech. Let that sink in.

Cytonn is using a baseless legal tactic to try stall attention away from
The Fact they have not paid clients. This suit will not hold in a court of law.

A QUOTE:
‘Cytonn Investments has chosen to sue a Kenyan pilot after he chose to vent his frustrations with the company on his social media pages over their failure to commit to refund his investments with the firm running into millions of shillings. Do you think Cytonn has any moral justifications to do this?This case should be very interesting for would be investors in Kenya’, Jaybee Matheka posted on his Facebook page.“

Link: https://kenyanmarketinte...lights-on-social-media/[/quote]
tony stark
#1062 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2021 5:45:17 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
This Kimani chap is such a comedian. Next queen aka kimani alter ego ..... atakuja with new information.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
aemathenge wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
Find out yourself, I’m not your servant smile

The fun part is that I don't need to.

You would be screaming from the Mountain top for all the universe and the galaxy to hear had Cytonn, in any way, "lost".

paulkimani
#1063 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2021 6:10:36 PM

Don’t threaten me Tony Stark.
Angelica _ann
#1064 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2021 6:29:02 PM

tony stark wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
This Kimani chap is such a comedian. Next queen aka kimani alter ego ..... atakuja with new information.
aemathenge wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
Find out yourself, I’m not your servant smile

The fun part is that I don't need to.

You would be screaming from the Mountain top for all the universe and the galaxy to hear had Cytonn, in any way, "lost".

Anyway he kept the thread alive and going with his claims and allegations!!! Annoyed some people, while the 'neutrals' *-like me-* enjoyed smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
aemathenge
#1065 Posted : Monday, February 08, 2021 8:32:08 PM

paulkimani wrote:

This is such a difficult decision to make.

I simply cannot make up my mind which is which.

I mean, sample this:

Is it (a)
Is it (b)
Is it (c)

Where:

(a) Or What?

(b) Uta do?

(c) All of the above.

Some things in this Our Beloved Virtual Republic of Wazua. So very frustratingly difficult decisions to make.
kaka2za
#1066 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2021 10:38:21 AM

Is Cytonn-bashing a fulltime job?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
sqft
#1067 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2021 1:57:55 PM

This doesn't look good.

LINK

Quote:
Last Saturday, Dande was seated in a boardroom with two assistants facing a slew of questions from over 450 investors over the internet, many of whom wanted out.

Thirteen of them including Kenneth Maweu Kasinga from Nakuru had gone to court and sued both Cytonn and CMA claiming Cytonn has defaulted on his Sh3 million investment that was to mature on September 7.

“The 1st defendant’s statement that it gives no assurance that it will pay the amount invested upon maturity is worrying and I stand to suffer irreparable loss if the orders sought are not granted,” said Kasinga.

The court documents also indicate that the investor was promised an attractive 19 per cent return on investment which CMA said is unrealistic in this market.

Dande said Cytonn was forced to liquidate its positions in money market investments and real estate projects last week to pay off investors after CMA sounded an alarm of Cytonn defaulting on more than Sh122 million in mature investments.

“We have put assets on sale to get that cash, we have sold off real estate projects including Westlands 22 and liquidated positions in money market funds to pay off investors who demanded their money back, especially Friday.”

“We have also paused projects that require long-term funding to improve liquidity, we are doing everything we can to be able to refund your money,” Dande told investors in the virtual meeting.

When Celestine Olilo asked to know why her money was rolled over without her consent and yet she needed the money due to the Covid-19 pandemic she was told: “This is a pooled investment, paying everyone would result in more losses.”

The investors were also asking about the delay in interest payments. Dande, however, said the interest payments will be capitalised and paid after 12 months. He said that investors should not go to CMA, saying the regulator will not help them.

“People who invested in Uchumi or Mumias were never helped by the regulator, it is the integrity of the fund manager, the investment strategy and the assets invested in that matter.”
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Queen
#1068 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2021 5:18:03 PM

sqft wrote:
This doesn't look good.

LINK

Quote:
Last Saturday, Dande was seated in a boardroom with two assistants facing a slew of questions from over 450 investors over the internet, many of whom wanted out.

Thirteen of them including Kenneth Maweu Kasinga from Nakuru had gone to court and sued both Cytonn and CMA claiming Cytonn has defaulted on his Sh3 million investment that was to mature on September 7.

“The 1st defendant’s statement that it gives no assurance that it will pay the amount invested upon maturity is worrying and I stand to suffer irreparable loss if the orders sought are not granted,” said Kasinga.

The court documents also indicate that the investor was promised an attractive 19 per cent return on investment which CMA said is unrealistic in this market.

Dande said Cytonn was forced to liquidate its positions in money market investments and real estate projects last week to pay off investors after CMA sounded an alarm of Cytonn defaulting on more than Sh122 million in mature investments.

“We have put assets on sale to get that cash, we have sold off real estate projects including Westlands 22 and liquidated positions in money market funds to pay off investors who demanded their money back, especially Friday.”

“We have also paused projects that require long-term funding to improve liquidity, we are doing everything we can to be able to refund your money,” Dande told investors in the virtual meeting.

When Celestine Olilo asked to know why her money was rolled over without her consent and yet she needed the money due to the Covid-19 pandemic she was told: “This is a pooled investment, paying everyone would result in more losses.”

The investors were also asking about the delay in interest payments. Dande, however, said the interest payments will be capitalised and paid after 12 months. He said that investors should not go to CMA, saying the regulator will not help them.

“People who invested in Uchumi or Mumias were never helped by the regulator, it is the integrity of the fund manager, the investment strategy and the assets invested in that matter.”

Please don't spoil the party with this "uncalled for" information. Even the "neutrals" won't like it.

Wazua is quite an interesting platform to be. As soon as some people start celebrating a phyrric victory, they are promptly put back to their place with unpalatable information.
tony stark
#1069 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2021 6:06:13 PM

paulkimani wrote:

Please. I haven't threatened you and truly wish you the best.

Anyway good luck with your defamation campaign can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
paulkimani
#1070 Posted : Wednesday, February 10, 2021 11:00:58 AM

Tony stark: “Paul utapatikana .... do you think wazua admin will not provide your fake email address and your IP address. “

That is a threat. Once again, do not threaten me or anyone else on a forum. Shame on you
sparkly
#1071 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 8:05:28 AM

There are only 4 absolute rights under our Constitution that cannot be limited. Free speech isn't one of them (See Articles 24 & 25 of the Constitution).

[quote=paulkimani]People are being SUED by CYTONN for writing on social media that they have not been paid.

Investors have not been paid and yet a company is trying to silence them.
Our constitution allows for free speech.
Cytonn is trying to stop an investor having the right to freedom of speech. Let that sink in.

Cytonn is using a baseless legal tactic to try stall attention away from
The Fact they have not paid clients. This suit will not hold in a court of law.
Life is short. Live passionately.
sqft
#1072 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 10:04:25 AM

Wazoo Investment Club Rules

1 - The status of All companies must be evaluated and discussed thoroughly to enable members make the right investment decisions EXCEPT for CyTony where only positive comments about the company SHALL be allowed.

2. Anyone who fails to comply with Rule No.1 and writes, says or thinks anything negative about the exempted company mentioned in Rule No. 1 will be guilty of an offense and SHALL be reported to the company CEO who will deal with him cacophonously including suing the offender to his last coin and sending him to Kamiti.

3. Refer to Rule No.1
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
poundfoolish
#1073 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 11:41:21 AM

paulkimani wrote:

Cytonn’s in-house lawyer, Patricia Wanjama – as well as being enjoined in the Britam suit – is being investigated by the LSK disciplinary committee. Her own father sits on the board of the LSK disciplinary committee, and Cytonn also now sponsors the LSK - as stated on the LSK website.

Many companies and individuals are creating real estate deals much larger than Cytonn – which begs the question – why is the media focusing on Cytonn (see BD article on Cytonn “Causing a storm” in the real estate market) – Are they “sponsoring” the media also?

I understand Horton did not approve of this comment on a previous thread as I am a “Hello”, however these are indeed important questions to ask before investing your money with anyone. Yes, I am new to this – I am also aware that if you invest, you must do so having conducted the necessary due diligence to ensure your investment is in safe and clean hands.
I’d be interested to read other people’s opinions on this forum.

You joined on 19th January 2016 and that there, what I have quoted, on 21st January 2016 was your first post.
You have kept the thread going for 5 years. 56 pages later and 1,072 posts on how the company is going down.

I have to give it to you on consistency. May your next paymaster be as generous and persistent
VituVingiSana
#1074 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 1:18:56 PM

sqft wrote:

1 - The status of All companies must be evaluated and discussed thoroughly to enable members make the right investment decisions EXCEPT for CyTony where only positive comments about the company SHALL be allowed.

2. Anyone who fails to comply with Rule No.1 and writes, says or thinks anything negative about the exempted company mentioned in Rule No. 1 will be guilty of an offense and SHALL be reported to the company CEO who will deal with him cacophonously including suing the offender to his last coin and sending him to Kamiti.

3. Refer to Rule No.1

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#1075 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 1:21:25 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Cytonn’s in-house lawyer, Patricia Wanjama – as well as being enjoined in the Britam suit – is being investigated by the LSK disciplinary committee. Her own father sits on the board of the LSK disciplinary committee, and Cytonn also now sponsors the LSK - as stated on the LSK website.

Many companies and individuals are creating real estate deals much larger than Cytonn – which begs the question – why is the media focusing on Cytonn (see BD article on Cytonn “Causing a storm” in the real estate market) – Are they “sponsoring” the media also?

I understand Horton did not approve of this comment on a previous thread as I am a “Hello”, however these are indeed important questions to ask before investing your money with anyone. Yes, I am new to this – I am also aware that if you invest, you must do so having conducted the necessary due diligence to ensure your investment is in safe and clean hands.

You joined on 19th January 2016 and that there, what I have quoted, on 21st January 2016 was your first post.
You have kept the thread going for 5 years. 56 pages later and 1,072 posts on how the company is going down.

I have to give it to you on consistency. May your next paymaster be as generous and persistent
Lots of respect for @paulkimani. Reminds me of KQ, after 2012, and the constant abuse anyone who said anything that wasn't praising KQ took... Laughing out loudly Perhaps some of us may have thought of investing in Cytonn but lucked out thanks to PK
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
tony stark
#1076 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 2:09:01 PM

Say what you want about Cytonn. Sio ya mama yangu.
I have disclosed several times I am an investor in Cytonn.
Hizi rules are fake. I hope you are not Paul Kimani's real account Sad Sad

There was a guy here called cindano aka real massey who killed Kularaha Eskay company with several aliases. I would join the company meeting as different aliases. I hope this is not what is happening here.

@Paul Kimani ... sio wewe ulikuwa unasema people in cytonn had white powder on their noses when you met them?? Sio wewe? Boss carry your own cross.

sqft wrote:

3. Refer to Rule No.1

Queen
#1077 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 3:44:12 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Lots of respect for @paulkimani. Reminds me of KQ, after 2012, and the constant abuse anyone who said anything that wasn't praising KQ took... Laughing out loudly Perhaps some of us may have thought of investing in Cytonn but lucked out thanks to PK

I don't think there is any sane person who has invested with Cytonn after going through this thread.

0f course there are those who had invested with Cytonn much earlier during the formative stages.They were lured by the unsustainable interest rates quoted. These are the only innocent investors one can really feel for.
Queen
#1078 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 3:45:51 PM

sqft wrote:

3. Refer to Rule No.1

You have nailed it.
tony stark
#1079 Posted : Thursday, February 11, 2021 4:26:16 PM

Queen Paul Kimani to the rescue!!!!
This comedy is too much. Now the bloggers are on the run and cytonn is winning??Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Stay tuned to queen kimani and the cytonn tales!

Queen wrote:
sqft wrote:

3. Refer to Rule No.1

You have nailed it.

poundfoolish
#1080 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2021 8:25:44 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

To each his own..