wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<4950515253>»
Cytonn Investments
paulkimani
#1001 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 10:37:23 AM

Even I am talking about today.

LITERALLY what Cytonn do. They sell off - plan which is JUST a concept. No physical building yet.

You pay them cash before the building has started construction or when it is just beginning. A promise of a cheaper price is given if bought before construction begins.

X gives money in 2019 before new notes

Building begins construction in Nov 2020. Voila you've also cleaned your dirty money. But what do I know.

"Cytonn. Cleaning your money since 2015."

PS - Please note I had said "Before the deadline person X hires a construction company and use that 50 million for advanced payment of the construction.

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
Government announces deadline to convert old notes.

Person X has 50 million kshs (in old 1000 notes) under the bed - perhaps a few under the table deals. He can’t change the money because his salary and taxes won’t match his wealth with the under the table deals.

No law says you can’t pay construction companies with physical cash.

Before the deadline, person X hires a construction company and use that 50 million for advanced payment of the construction.

Now it’s up to the construction company, who obtained the money legally to change the old 1000. This won’t raise a red flag.

But what do I know.
That deadline passed about a year ago!
I understand the context about the buildings that were bring built in 2019 but I am talking about today (Nov 2020).

Horton
#1002 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 10:52:02 AM

😂😂😂 Amara ridge was handed over way back. Alma Phase 2 handed over in October
paulkimani wrote:

Alternative facts? 😂

LITERALLY what Cytonn do. They sell off - plan which is JUST a concept. No physical building yet.

You pay them cash before the building has started construction or when it is just beginning. A promise of a cheaper price is given if bought before construction begins.

Building begins construction in Nov 2020. Voila you've also cleaned your dirty money. But what do I know.

PS - Please note I had said "Before the deadline person X hires a construction company and use that 50 million for advanced payment of the construction.

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Person X has 50 million kshs (in old 1000 notes) under the bed - perhaps a few under the table deals. He can’t change the money because his salary and taxes won’t match his wealth with the under the table deals.

Before the deadline, person X hires a construction company and use that 50 million for advanced payment of the construction.

Now it’s up to the construction company, who obtained the money legally to change the old 1000. This won’t raise a red flag.

But what do I know.
I understand the context about the buildings that were bring built in 2019 but I am talking about today (Nov 2020).

paulkimani
#1003 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 11:20:14 AM

Money cleaning didn't just happen when old 1000 were phased out Horton.
Money laundering and cleaning has been going on ever since bribes existed.
But what do I know.

(I will regret engaging with you, so good rest of year, Edwin.)
kaka2za
#1004 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 1:29:33 PM

The Ruaka houses went like hotcakes.
Kweli kuna wenye pesa Kenya hii.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
tony stark
#1005 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 5:58:03 PM

Horton,
You have a long way to go young padawan.
Stop falling for the baits.
he he!
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Alternative facts? 😂

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

But what do I know.

Horton
#1006 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 7:43:12 AM

So this made my Saturday. And you are the Jedi Tony? 😂😂😂😂😂. Some of us have been buying stocks before Stokskenya and Wazua came in to existence
tony stark wrote:
Horton,
he he!
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Alternative facts? 😂

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

But what do I know.

paulkimani
#1007 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 9:47:25 AM

Not sure why ‘tony stark’ comes on this forum just to instigate Horton.
In other news
Watch the next two weeks closely. More complaints are being complied, it’ll be something.
paulkimani
#1008 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2020 9:50:25 AM

‘Cytonn. Cleaning your money since 2015’
tony stark
#1009 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2020 10:30:18 AM

@horton
Internet jedi am i.
Young padawan not know internet troll, not know how to deal with. light saber not help you in internet, padawan.
You need the force to guide you to ignore the troll.

May the force be with you.

internet jedi!

Horton wrote:
So this made my Saturday. And you are the Jedi Tony? 😂😂😂😂😂. Some of us have been buying stocks before Stokskenya and Wazua came in to existence
tony stark wrote:
Horton,
he he!
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Alternative facts? 😂

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

But what do I know.

tony stark
#1010 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2020 10:35:18 AM

As a dial up user of Formnet kenya and Africa Online tuko wengi hapa!!

Horton wrote:
tony stark wrote:
Horton,
he he!
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Alternative facts? 😂

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

But what do I know.

VituVingiSana
#1011 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2020 7:12:19 PM

tony stark wrote:

Horton wrote:
tony stark wrote:
Horton,
he he!
Horton wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Alternative facts? 😂

VituVingiSana wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

But what do I know.

Even bought the AOL (Kenya) shares. African Lakes or something like that. Tears. d'oh!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
tony stark
#1012 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2020 7:59:25 PM

And you are still here!!!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
VituVingiSana wrote:
tony stark wrote:

[quote=Horton]So this made my Saturday. And you are the Jedi Tony? 😂😂😂😂😂. Some of us have been buying stocks before Stokskenya and Wazua came in to existence [quote=tony stark]Horton,
he he!
[quote=Horton]😂😂😂 Amara ridge was handed over way back. Alma Phase 2 handed over in October [quote=paulkimani]Even I am talking about today.

Alternative facts? 😂

Even bought the AOL (Kenya) shares. African Lakes or something like that. Tears. d'oh!

VituVingiSana
#1013 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 12:47:36 AM

tony stark wrote:
And you are still here!!!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
VituVingiSana wrote:
tony stark wrote:

[quote=Horton]So this made my Saturday. And you are the Jedi Tony? 😂😂😂😂😂. Some of us have been buying stocks before Stokskenya and Wazua came in to existence [quote=tony stark]Horton,
he he!
[quote=Horton]😂😂😂 Amara ridge was handed over way back. Alma Phase 2 handed over in October [quote=paulkimani]Even I am talking about today.

Alternative facts? 😂

Lucky for me it wasn't the only investment. Some eg Access paid off but I was in and out of it a number of times. Finally got lucky with nice buyout price. Applause Applause Applause http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...px?g=posts&m=414176
Tech is different from other businesses and harder for me to evaluate. Also easier to be conned as we saw with African Lakes.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
paulkimani
#1014 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 10:52:40 AM

https://twitter.com/miam...331851209536385029?s=21

The news reporter can’t hold back her frustration from all the lies
Balaa
#1015 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 12:19:50 PM

As a neutral observer in matters Cytonn, I wish to state that it is wrong to equate payment of a dividend to redemption of a debt product - the analogy by the Cytonn guy is twisted. This is Finance 101; dividend is payable to owners of a business and its proposition is at the discretion of the Board of Directors, whereas redemption of a debt instrument is an obligation that cannot be shelved. The guy is comparing apples and oranges.
If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense
Horton
#1016 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 2:33:55 PM

Balaa wrote:
As a neutral observer in matters Cytonn, I wish to state that it is wrong to equate payment of a dividend to redemption of a debt product - the analogy by the Cytonn guy is twisted. This is Finance 101; dividend is payable to owners of a business and its proposition is at the discretion of the Board of Directors, whereas redemption of a debt instrument is an obligation that cannot be shelved. The guy is comparing apples and oranges.

It wasn’t dividend payment=interest. He was merely stating that things are thick all over. Hear the whole thing.

PK you “waste” so much of your time and efforts in this thing on Wazua, on twitter Facebook etc for someone that has nothing to gain or lose.

paulkimani
#1017 Posted : Thursday, November 26, 2020 5:16:51 PM

Horton wrote:
Balaa wrote:

It wasn’t dividend payment=interest. He was merely stating that things are thick all over. Hear the whole thing.

PK you “waste” so much of your time and efforts in this thing on Wazua, on twitter Facebook etc for someone that has nothing to gain or lose.

Edwin, almighty CEO, please don’t fire your employee on TV. He was trying his best to keep interrupting the reporter to say everything you told him to say. The economy isn’t good at the moment, let’s not fire yet another cytonn employee over your quick temper.
paulkimani
#1018 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2020 7:46:21 PM

https://www.google.co.uk...ear-loss-1213518/%3famp

Centum sinks into a Ksh.2 billion half-year loss

Following the slump into loss making, Centum’s basic earnings per share has fallen to a negative Ksh.2.09 from a higher Ksh.10.70 last year

Well, well. Who’s next.
Angelica _ann
#1019 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2020 9:45:44 AM

paulkimani wrote:
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/citizentv.co.ke/business/centum-sinks-into-a-ksh-2-billion-half-year-loss-1213518/%3famp

Centum sinks into a Ksh.2 billion half-year loss

Following the slump into loss making, Centum’s basic earnings per share has fallen to a negative Ksh.2.09 from a higher Ksh.10.70 last year

Well, well. Who’s next.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly yawa!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
paulkimani
#1020 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2020 11:55:06 AM

Britam 2020 half-year net LOSS hit Ksh 1.63 billion.

They say the pandemic has affected vital business areas of the company, including real estate.

https://kenyanwallstreet...https://t.co/vYa0sVI6t4

Well, well, over to you Cytonn

“Cytonn. Cleaning peoples money since 2015”