wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

69 Pages«<4142434445>»
Cytonn Investments
paulkimani
#841 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2020 12:04:34 PM

http://wazua.co.ke/forum...sts&t=30570&p=9

Also enjoying all this talk about me. But I won’t focus on irrelevant questions. I shall continue on my mission thanks to all the silent support here and on Twitter .

Stay safe.
sparkly
#842 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2020 2:45:04 PM

paulkimani wrote:
http://wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=30570&p=9

Also enjoying all this talk about me. But I won’t focus on irrelevant questions. I shall continue on my mission thanks to all the silent support here and on Twitter .

Stay safe.

A man shouldn't spend too much time gossiping about the ongoings in another man's house.

The Cytonn 4 started their business built houses, fought their fights, won some, lost others.

The investors who have invested with them do so voluntarily and I presume they understand the risks of the investment products.

There is no need to be personally pre-occupied with what Cytonn is doing or not doing. Just give your informed assesment and move on.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Angelica _ann
#843 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2020 2:50:10 PM

sparkly wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Stay safe.

A man shouldn't spend too much time gossiping about the ongoings in another man's house.

The Cytonn 4 started their business built houses, fought their fights, won some, lost others.

The investors who have invested with them do so voluntarily and I presume they understand the risks of the investment products.

There is no need to be personally pre-occupied with what Cytonn is doing or not doing. Just give your informed assesment and move on.

Exactly he makes it look like personal vendetta which then becomes boring smile. A man should not behave that way!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
paulkimani
#844 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2020 4:49:31 PM

sparkly wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Stay safe.

I am here because there are silent investors and former employees who have reached out to me and now we have a legal team on this. Don’t worry, the day will come, the suit will be filed. If you don’t like my posts - you’ve said it once - now, in your words “move on”
alma1
#845 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2020 5:24:52 PM

Saitan with a Maine accent.

The blue section is now the green section if we are still discussing these media fiends.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#846 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2020 5:36:53 PM

alma1 wrote:
Saitan with a Maine accent.

The blue section is now the green section if we are still discussing these media fiends.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sparkly
#847 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2020 7:31:26 PM

paulkimani wrote:
sparkly wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

Stay safe.

I am here because there are silent investors and former employees who have reached out to me and now we have a legal team on this. Don’t worry, the day will come, the suit will be filed. If you don’t like my posts - you’ve said it once - now, in your words “move on”

So what are you... a disgruntled employee or an unhappy investor? You sound like a disgruntled former employee.
paulkimani
#848 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2020 8:50:51 PM

Only Kenyans get this agitated over a random guy on a thread they lose sight of what the topic is :)
sparkly
#849 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2020 9:06:07 AM

paulkimani wrote:
Only Kenyans get this agitated over a random guy on a thread they lose sight of what the topic is :)

Agitated my ass Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly 90% of wazuans agree that Cytonn are quite aggressive in their approach and in the long run may not achieve the investment returns promised. The other consensus is that you sound petty, disgruntled and vindictive. Cytonn is one of the many investment vehicles available in this country and beyond. This forum has people who have lost money on real estate investments, stocks, money markets, forex, bitcoin and others but no one goes on and on about those investments and the frauds they are.

As an investor, you must understand that making money has no morals. It operates within the confines of the law, sprinkled with some ethics. You weigh your risks, cash you returns,salvage what you can, absorb your losses and move on with life. If fired as an employee you look for another job, start your own business and sue for wrongful dismissal if you were fired unfairly.
paulkimani
#850 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2020 10:11:22 AM

This is why Kenyan MPs get millions and millions in hefty packages and no Kenyan wonders where all the billions on donations went. Too busy trying to put down one out of a hundred whistle blowers. You guys make good points for Cytonn like “no morals” is the normal - wahh only in kenya. You guys have made me laugh. Don’t worry about my job, I’m still alive and kicking on this thread.
paulkimani
#851 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2020 10:26:17 AM

paulkimani wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Horton wrote:
Hehe u guys are like a small gang, im sure ur enjoying the comradery 😂 Just tells you that paid advertising (read trolling) of akina paul works.

Ok so I asked them way back when this "news" was news and the explatiin I got was more than adequate to satisfy my curiosity. What I got (not that it makes a difference here as you have all clearly made up your minds) was that it was a mixed investment by taaleri not just debt (ie profits from the venture included as part was an investment by taaleri). i do my homework 😎

I think if anyone give me good credible stuff I am as willing to listen just like the next guy, however so far all I hear is slander, hate and poor arguments. Anyone?? Just curious why some of the "geniuses" here never saw chase coming....some of the guys here even put money on the bonds of imperial. Jes saying....

Just PS 80% of Amara ridge is sold.

In sumation, i have wasted enough of my time here on "issues" that dont exist. For those of you who want to invest, definately do, in my opinion it is a great company. They answer all your questions leaving you no doubt that you are in safe hands. and those of you who dont want to, then dont. Remember what Buffett said "be greedy whn others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy" buy your shares before they get to expensive levels if u wanna 😉

@Horton. Everything you wrote up there is called noise. Just answer my question, how can you explain 54% return they gave the PE firm? Can you even recognize returns that has not been earned assuming that they've sold goods(properties)that will be delivered next year?

At the most for the 40% sold they would have received a deposit. At the very most. Not even nearly enough to cover the 54% let alone sustain the firm. Hence the need for big advertising. You look successful, people assume you are.

“ Those billboards cost 60 million and 55 million in 2016 and 2017”

“ They were brand campaigns done by JWT/ Scangroup. They would buy the billboards, TV spots and newspaper blocks in bulk for 6 months. Then they’d run it on for 3 months and off for 3 months and on again for 3 months. They wanted to spend on branding so they’d attract more clients. Again, that was easier when they were collecting ~150 million a week”

Different former employees and their messages to me. I have so many more but here are some re advertising. And guys think I would ever work there Applause Applause d'oh!
This is just on page 7 of this thread so I’m glad people are re reading especially old employees and investors.
I’ll continue on for all the silent kids out there messaging me so say what you want bwana
sparkly
#852 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2020 11:23:49 AM

paulkimani wrote:
This is why Kenyan MPs get millions and millions in hefty packages and no Kenyan wonders where all the billions on donations went. Too busy trying to put down one out of a hundred whistle blowers. You guys make good points for Cytonn like “no morals” is the normal - wahh only in kenya. You guys have made me laugh. Don’t worry about my job, I’m still alive and kicking on this thread.

Whistle blowing on what? You went to Cytonn, you signed an investment CONTRACT with them. If they don't fulfill their end of the bargain, you sue for BREACH of contract. In legal jargon this kind of a suit is called a "personam suit" i.e. you sue a particular person for the breach. This is to say there is nothing like whistle blowing on personal contracts. The most you can do is alert fellow netizens if something dodgy is going on and let everyone carry their burden.
paulkimani
#853 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2020 11:36:18 AM

I would have never been stupid enough to work there or become an investor with this company sparkly. Now let’s move on. You don’t like my posts - please just “move on” and ignore. Stay safe!
sparkly
#854 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2020 12:44:42 PM

paulkimani wrote:
I would have never been stupid enough to work there or become an investor with this company sparkly. Now let’s move on. You don’t like my posts - please just “move on” and ignore. Stay safe!

So you are running a smear campaign against Cytonn here? You might want to try elsewhere. Hapa wazua watu wako radar.
tony stark
#855 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2020 2:37:21 PM

sparkly wrote:
paulkimani wrote:

So you are running a smear campaign against Cytonn here? You might want to try elsewhere. Hapa wazua watu wako radar.

Worst kind of troll. No substance and personal vendetta. Let Paulkimani of Wazua continue blowing whistles. There is no need to engage here!
paulkimani
#856 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2020 6:36:18 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Watch this thread. There will be many guys who lose their money to this scheme.

remember I said it here.

Post No.28. Posted on 16th January, 2016. Premonition?

Back then they were paying between 18% and 24% on deposits. No premonition needed, ponzi alert activated.

Remember, if it looks like a goat, has horns like a goat, and bleats like a goat, then it probably is a goat.

Some guys were not amused with your sentiments that time.

I always wondered if these trio could scam their employer, Britam, what aren't they capable of?

It’s four of them. Edwin Dande, Patricia Wanjama, Elizabeth Nkuku and Shiv Arora.

https://twitter.com/bone...290580602060668928?s=21

“ @CytonnInvest there's some mazematics going on in your unit trust statements that you need to fix. Things don't add up.”

Word on the street is that Shiv Arora has jumped ship like the proverbial rat.

https://biznakenya.com/shiv-arora/
kaka2za
#857 Posted : Saturday, August 08, 2020 1:24:23 PM

paulkimani wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
paulkimani wrote:
Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Queen wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Watch this thread. There will be many guys who lose their money to this scheme.

remember I said it here.

Post No.28. Posted on 16th January, 2016. Premonition?

Back then they were paying between 18% and 24% on deposits. No premonition needed, ponzi alert activated.

Remember, if it looks like a goat, has horns like a goat, and bleats like a goat, then it probably is a goat.

Some guys were not amused with your sentiments that time.

I always wondered if these trio could scam their employer, Britam, what aren't they capable of?

It’s four of them. Edwin Dande, Patricia Wanjama, Elizabeth Nkuku and Shiv Arora.

https://twitter.com/bone...290580602060668928?s=21

“ @CytonnInvest there's some mazematics going on in your unit trust statements that you need to fix. Things don't add up.”

Word on the street is that Shiv Arora has jumped ship like the proverbial rat.

https://biznakenya.com/shiv-arora/

@PaulKimani Thanks for sharing the information .We have heard you and will individually decide whether to invest with Cytonn or any other company.

As my grandpa used to say " There is no point in beating a dead lion"
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
BGL
#858 Posted : Sunday, August 09, 2020 11:00:45 PM

People who keep on repeating the same message over and over again have a problem. This kind of repetition is only allowed when you are teaching someone a new language.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Queen
#859 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2020 4:19:01 PM

BGL wrote:
People who keep on repeating the same message over and over again have a problem. This kind of repetition is only allowed when you are teaching someone a new language.

Better still, let us just say this sort of repetition is only allowed when one is preaching good news. Or any news that people want to hear, notwithstanding the facts.
VituVingiSana
#860 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 9:27:07 AM

Queen wrote:
BGL wrote:

Better still, let us just say this sort of repetition is only allowed when one is preaching good news. Or any news that people want to hear, notwithstanding the facts.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly It's a bias. People want good news and ignore the bad news.

I will look into this thread once in a while.

Let's see who turns out right @paulkimani or @sparkly

Cytonn's advertising campaign goes on https://twitter.com/ehda...1293070180688502784?s=20
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett