Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
College of Ponzi.

πŸ˜‚ is that the only word u know ? β€œPonzi” 🀣🀣🀣

Cytonnponzi LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

And this guy is considered an β€œelder” here at wazua 🀣🀣

Elders have wisdom...we have seen ponzis come and go, and this one will follow the same route, mark my words.

😁😁😁 ur only an β€œelder” here because you have been typing β€œPonzi” too much πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ ........Congratulations!!
Seles83
#502 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 11:22:27 AM

Very very true, if it is too good to be truth then think thrice..

Wealth and riches are built slowly and over time...

The only thing common with all people who have lost money (Include myself) is greed and being a sucker..

More monies, more problems...
KulaRaha
#503 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 11:37:58 AM

Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
College of Ponzi.

Elders have wisdom...we have seen ponzis come and go, and this one will follow the same route, mark my words.

😁😁😁 ur only an β€œelder” here because you have been typing β€œPonzi” too much πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ ........Congratulations!!

Ponzi ni ponzi....
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Horton
#504 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 1:32:05 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
College of Ponzi.

Ponzi ni ponzi....

See what I mean πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Horton
#505 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 1:37:55 PM

Seles83 wrote:

The only thing common with all people who have lost money (Include myself) is greed and being a sucker..

Seles. Investment is about a calculated risk. You go in after all your research and convictions and then put in your money, I got into Cytonn when things were looking pretty grim, PR wise for them. I heard their game plan and got in, made a decent return thus far.

Lots of people have lost their shirts in a lot of β€œstable” companies. Case in point Mumias, the banks, ARM, Imperial etc etc.

Do your homework and don’t let people influence you. This is the way of the contrarian. If you were to buy a stock when everyone else is, would you really make any money at all?
aemathenge
#506 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 2:00:17 PM

Horton wrote:
Investment is about a calculated risk. You go in after all your research and convictions and then put in your money.....

Do your homework....

Do you ever read what you write before pressing "POST"?

All I (we) want from you, the "Cytonn Investor" is to understand the gist of your "research".

What are the components of your "research"? What are the parameters? What are you looking for in a great investment?

Please Horton, help me (us) with my (our) homework.

Tell us what to look for in a great investment and then show me (us) the components of such a great investment in Cytonn.

I ask this because I made lots of money from DECI and FEP. I still make money from FEP but I would never advice you to buy shares in FEP. At least not within the foreseeable future.
Seles83
#507 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 2:23:58 PM

Horton wrote:
Seles83 wrote:

Seles. Investment is about a calculated risk. You go in after all your research and convictions and then put in your money, I got into Cytonn when things were looking pretty grim, PR wise for them. I heard their game plan and got in, made a decent return thus far.

Lots of people have lost their shirts in a lot of β€œstable” companies. Case in point Mumias, the banks, ARM, Imperial etc etc.

Do your homework and don’t let people influence you. This is the way of the contrarian. If you were to buy a stock when everyone else is, would you really make any money at all?

You make a convincing argument, same could be said of Equity Bank at the time of placement or even listing.

My reservations about Cytonn is that their business model revolve high CAPEX projects..which very illiquid business.
Horton
#508 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 3:05:48 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Horton wrote:
Investment is about a calculated risk. You go in after all your research and convictions and then put in your money.....

Do your homework....

All I (we) want from you, the "Cytonn Investor" is to understand the gist of your "research".

What are the components of your "research"? What are the parameters? What are you looking for in a great investment?

Tell us what to look for in a great investment and then show me (us) the components of such a great investment in Cytonn.

I ask this because I made lots of money from DECI and FEP. I still make money from FEP but I would never advice you to buy shares in FEP. At least not within the foreseeable future.

Mathenge I find your post oxymoronic.

You accuse me of not reading before I post, demeen me and then ask me what a good investment is. TELL ME ....DO YOU READ WHAT YOU POST?

Horton
#509 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 3:07:34 PM

Seles83 wrote:
Horton wrote:
Seles83 wrote:

You make a convincing argument, same could be said of Equity Bank at the time of placement or even listing.

My reservations about Cytonn is that their business model revolve high CAPEX projects..which very illiquid business.

Yeah that part of being illiquid is true. I’m hoping that Alma which is almost complete will turn into positive cash flow.
aemathenge
#510 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 3:20:25 PM

Horton wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Horton wrote:

Do your homework....

Mathenge I find your post oxymoronic.

You accuse me of not reading before I post, demeen me and then ask me what a good investment is. TELL ME ....DO YOU READ WHAT YOU POST?

Excellent. Now that you responded to the first part, how about suitable responses to the rest of the queries?
Swenani
#511 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 4:17:00 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Horton wrote:

Do your homework....

A good investment is one which maximizes returns and minimizes risks.

Cytonn does both, maximizes returns and minimizes risks
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
RIEK01
#512 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 4:37:54 PM

People in this forum are so gullible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Swenani
#513 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 4:50:54 PM

RIEK01 wrote:

Everyone by nature is gullible thus the reason you are alive. The other spermatozoa who were not gullible like you where are they now? But because you were gullible to fertilize an ovary, this is the very reason you are alive
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
enyands
#514 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 2:51:00 AM

Swenani wrote:
RIEK01 wrote:

Everyone by nature is gullible thus the reason you are alive. The other spermatozoa who were not gullible like you where are they now? But because you were gullible to fertilize an ovary, this is the very reason you are alive

Be nice to your fellow human πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
muganda
#515 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 1:23:05 PM

Swenani wrote:

Whatever one may say about Cytonn, thus far it is an investment that
Maximizes return for
Maximum risk.
Horton
#516 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 10:25:19 AM

muganda wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Whatever one may say about Cytonn, thus far it is an investment that
Maximizes return for
Maximum risk.

Eh @Swenani so from β€œPonzi” we have gone to β€œMaximizes returns” πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Karibu Muganda! Buy the shares before they list!
Seles83
#517 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:00:41 PM

Swenani wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Horton wrote:

Do your homework....

"Cytonn does both, maximizes returns and minimizes risks"

This sounds like those cheezy infomercials or stuff you see on company pamphlets.

The devil is always on the details..
aemathenge
#518 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 6:31:50 PM

Seles83 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Horton wrote:

Do your homework....

"Cytonn does both, maximizes returns and minimizes risks"

This sounds like those cheezy infomercials or stuff you see on company pamphlets.

The devil is always on the details..

Such is the profound pity that The Virtual Republic of Wazua does not have the "LIKE" or "Up Vote" buttons.

A profound pity indeed.
dsktop
#519 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 7:10:53 PM

Two truisms

-Will people make money esp on listing? - YES
-Are the books full of shenanigans, fraudulent and designed to mislead ?- YES, YES and YES

But I hope in the end the promoter/ Directors are held accountable and Yes I'm calling out Grant Thorton for aiding and abetting the crime
Horton
#520 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2018 7:54:56 PM

dsktop wrote:
Two truisms

-Will people make money esp on listing? - YES
-Are the books full of shenanigans, fraudulent and designed to mislead ?- YES, YES and YES

But I hope in the end the promoter/ Directors are held accountable and Yes I'm calling out Grant Thorton for aiding and abetting the crime

So I’m investing to conserve value & possibly make money. So that’s check and check!

U cant β€œ call out” something on speculation doesn’t work that way. And no GT don’t have wazua reps in an official capacity 😁 that’s twirra ur looking for