69 Pages«<2324252627>»
Cytonn Investments
Swenani
#481 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 11:01:35 AM

Audit report
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
KulaRaha
#482 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:49:57 AM

The ponzi continues....huge losses without their fair value gains...

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
murchr
#483 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2018 8:27:16 PM

According to the company’s annual report, they acquired 12.5% stake in Superior homes against the 25% they had previously stated in their initial press release. Superior Homes is the developer of Green Park Estate in Athi River which was recently flooded after Stoni Athi River bursts its banks.

Annual Report 2017

Previous announcement

Shame on you
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#484 Posted : Saturday, June 02, 2018 10:02:18 AM

murchr wrote:
According to the company’s annual report, they acquired 12.5% stake in Superior homes against the 25% they had previously stated in their initial press release. Superior Homes is the developer of Green Park Estate in Athi River which was recently flooded after Stoni Athi River bursts its banks.

Annual Report 2017

Previous announcement

Shame on you

I kept quiet about this one. Even after Horton

What I'll say is that it still reminds me of a certain company I knoe about. The stakes are so high, I can assure and promise you, I shall be sued just for talking about Cytonnn

Mimi nataka Horton akuje hapa aseme.

It takes me 5 years to get systems in startups.....but you guys are special.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Horton
#485 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 4:18:19 AM

https://cytonn.com/uploa...n-fy2018-numbers-vf.pdf

PS. I post as an FYI, doesn’t make a difference to me personally whether you invest here or don’t. I have my opinions about Cytonn which are contrary to 99% of Wazuans. But as noisemakers do what they do best, I on the other hand have in 4-5 years made close to 6 times my initial investment thanks to Cytonn. I think after the listing my profits should rise significantly. I intend to offload half of what I hold on the NSE.

Happy hunting.
newfarer
#486 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 7:32:33 AM

Horton wrote:
https://cytonn.com/uploads/downloads/kenyan-wall-street-responses-cytonn-fy2018-numbers-vf.pdf

PS. I post as an FYI, doesn’t make a difference to me personally whether you invest here or don’t. I have my opinions about Cytonn which are contrary to 99% of Wazuans. But as noisemakers do what they do best, I on the other hand have in 4-5 years made close to 6 times my initial investment thanks to Cytonn. I think after the listing my profits should rise significantly. I intend to offload half of what I hold on the NSE.

Happy hunting.

Kenyan wall Street seems factual in all their assertions From the response by cytonn
punda amecheka
muganda
#487 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 12:09:14 PM

newfarer wrote:
Horton wrote:
https://cytonn.com/uploads/downloads/kenyan-wall-street-responses-cytonn-fy2018-numbers-vf.pdf

Happy hunting.

Kenyan wall Street seems factual in all their assertions From the response by cytonn

Bwana @Horton, I was trying to understand the 5-6X return in five years which would come to 38% per annum, compounded. Which Cytonn high-yield product offers that rate?
quicksand
#488 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 12:18:40 PM

muganda wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Horton wrote:

Happy hunting.

Bwana @Horton, I was trying to understand the 5-6X return in five years which would come to 38% per annum, compounded. Which Cytonn high-yield product offers that rate?

Sad Sad
aki mnauliza huyu jamaa maswali ngumu....
Following...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Swenani
#489 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 1:54:56 PM

quicksand wrote:
muganda wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Horton wrote:

Happy hunting.

Sad Sad

How hard is that? Horton has always publicly declared that he bought shares at 10bob.Currently the same shares are going for 60 bob ama mnataka elliot wave pia ndio muelewe?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Horton
#490 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 1:59:34 PM

quicksand wrote:
muganda wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Horton wrote:

Happy hunting.

Sad Sad

Hello sir. Thanks for your question. I had answered this in the past.

I bought shares on the initial Private Placement at 10/- per share. The shares currently trade at 60/-

Whatever I invested originally, I had sold at 60/- I have kept the free shares which is worth way more than my initial investment
Horton
#491 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 2:01:08 PM

Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
muganda wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Horton wrote:

Happy hunting.

Sad Sad

How hard is that? Horton has always publicly declared that he bought shares at 10bob.Currently the same shares are going for 60 bob ama mnataka elliot wave pia ndio muelewe?

Lol 😂 😂
paulkimani
#492 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 11:12:49 PM

Cv254K
#493 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2018 11:29:27 PM

Cytonnaires now own a college of Innovation and Entrepreneurship; they're competing with Vera beauty collegesmile
https://www.cytonn.com/education
KulaRaha
#494 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 7:51:10 AM

College of Ponzi.
Horton
#495 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 8:52:50 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
College of Ponzi.

😂 is that the only word u know ? “Ponzi” 🤣🤣🤣
KulaRaha
#496 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:15:21 AM

Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
College of Ponzi.

Cytonnponzi LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
paulkimani
#497 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 12:04:54 PM

Horton
#498 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2018 3:05:47 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
College of Ponzi.

And this guy is considered an “elder” here at wazua 🤣🤣
murchr
#499 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2018 6:21:19 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
KulaRaha
#500 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2018 7:53:31 AM

Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Horton wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
College of Ponzi.

And this guy is considered an “elder” here at wazua 🤣🤣

Elders have wisdom...we have seen ponzis come and go, and this one will follow the same route, mark my words.