wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
The 5 ways to get filthy rich legally in Kenya
LosAngeles~254
#41 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2019 6:51:29 PM

@Mawinder, kuddos for you renting in Runda. Renting in Nyari was not the point.
The point is one can earn 450k monthly net income bila kuiba & get rich enough someday to own a hao in Nyari & drive an S-class. Not today dude, in the future.
God. Real Estate. Fast Cars. Hot Chicks. Philanthropy.
tinker
#42 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2019 9:28:43 PM

kaka2za wrote:
mawinder wrote:
LosAngeles~254 wrote:
Route # 1 - Having a net income of 450k. This the reason a lot of Kenyans seek employment opportunities outside Kenya. There are many jobs paying such an amount and even more in western countries.

The best thing about it is even for those who do manual jobs such as truck driving, fishing jobs, oil drilling jobs etc, they can net that amount or at the very minimum work two jobs to earn that cash.

The next step is simply living below your means and investing the rest back in Kenya. Very possible to live in Nyari, drive that S-class without kuiba.

Living in Nyari with 450k a month? I pay rent of 250k monthly excluding service charge in Runda..May be you mean living in an SQ in Nyari

With 450K you are better off living in cheaper parts of Thome or Muthiga, Kinoo.
Mambo ya Nyari achia wenyewe

🤣🤣
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
kayhara
#43 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 11:58:41 AM

Lolest! wrote:
What about brokers? Saw some ad for land on fb. Ad claimed the good agric land on offer was a great buy at 160k per acre...There were great pics of green maize.The place looked beaurifoo! I started sallivating...

Then I asked a guy in the office. Shocker! The area is mostly dry and selling prices never get past 80k and even then getting buyers is hard! The photos were taken during the Ninyo!

So this broker dude pretended to be one of the small buyers who needed others to join him in the purchase but then he doubled the price

Total size 40acres
GP per acre 80k

Just for marketing it on fb!

Brokers can make big money, I remember some land I was brokering at Imara Daima ( still on sale) it was 6.5 acres going for 140m each that is 940 M, I got 2 buyers negotiated a 3% commission with the seller and a 1.5 % commsion with the buyer if I oversaw the whole deal successfully ( they were all to deposit into an escrow account, I was looking at a cool 40m straight from college, somehow lost the buyers but if you imagine guys doing this daily then yes it's possible.
To Each His Own
Lolest!
#44 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2019 1:03:39 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Swenani wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Kindly list the illegal means .Hizi umetaja ni ngumu kidogo.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I just love Kenyans!!! They are the bomb!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
mv_ufanisi
#45 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2019 5:14:51 AM

Mike Ock wrote:
nakujua wrote:
mimi husikia you can become a zuckerberg huko iHub.

you also left out farming and the NSE.

ihub ni pr tu. What the few successful ones are doing is to create apps that appeal to NGOs, secure donor funding and pay yourself international salaries with the donor funds

Farming and NSE fall under owning/managing a business that deals with essential goods and services

Technology companies are starting to make real cash in Kenya. The industry has generated a few USD Millionaires already e.g. Cellulant Group, local company that got 50M USD in investment while being valued at 100M USD. Not to mention JamboPay that handles the payments for collection of parking fees and NHIF.

The trick is that the people in an industry making cash have the most incentive to stay quiet.