wazua Mon, May 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Investing in your 20s
Multipod
#41 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 10:47:44 AM

Nimerudi wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I know a Mechanical Engineer earning 60k gross with 7 years experience. Working with some mhindi industrial co

Graduate of THE

That's just sad. Sad After 5 years of study in one of the most demanding courses. Laughing out loudly

This is why many Kenyan engineers go to work in the Middle East or banks or audit firms Sad Your best bet in Kenya is to work in a parastatal or a multinational.
streetwise
#42 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 11:04:52 AM

How much you earn depends on what you can deliver. Having a degree in engineering is not enough or sufficient condition to earn a high salo
Multipod
#43 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 11:16:23 AM

streetwise wrote:
How much you earn depends on what you can deliver. Having a degree in engineering is not enough or sufficient condition to earn a high salo

Agreed. I think that also applies to many of these "high profile" courses people take.
4eva eva
#44 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:23:11 PM

Multipod wrote:
Nimerudi wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I know a Mechanical Engineer earning 60k gross with 7 years experience. Working with some mhindi industrial co

Graduate of THE

That's just sad. Sad After 5 years of study in one of the most demanding courses. Laughing out loudly

This is why many Kenyan engineers go to work in the Middle East or banks or audit firms Sad Your best bet in Kenya is to work in a parastatal or a multinational.

Most employers take advantage of the fact that many are looking for those few jobs