wazua Sat, May 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<1234>»
Friday 27th is therefore my leave day!!!!!!!
hardwood
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 9:55:22 AM

mawinder wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
masukuma wrote:
have you noticed that the people who cry out against tribalism are the ones who are always interested in knowing "mtu ametoka wapi?"? you will always find what you look for!

What is wrong with seeking to know ones tribe? You should not be ashamed of your tribe even if you are Pokot

Some people are ashamed of their tribes coz its associated with theft,thieves and thievery.

I am a Luo the same tribe as Raila, Obama, Oliech, Lupita etc. @hardwood, wewe no kabila gani?

Hawezi sema kabila yake, kamwe!

I am a very proud kyuk, the same tribe as Jomo, Kamwana, Kibaki, Maathai, Karua, Waigooroo, Ngugu wa Thiongo and many "who is whos" including many billionaires etc. #BlueBlood. The "conqueror of the Kavirondo Kingdom". Na hii mitoto @impunity ni kabila gani?

Is it the same community that has produced Matheri, Rasta, Wanugu, among others in the same category?

Whatever members of the community choose to do, they do their best and they excel greatly in their "calling". Whether it's gunning for statehouse, the nobel prize, academia, business, hata hiyo maneno ingine unataka kusema. #focus #perfection

To quote MLK:

“If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
PeterReborn
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 10:54:25 AM

hardwood wrote:
mawinder wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
masukuma wrote:
have you noticed that the people who cry out against tribalism are the ones who are always interested in knowing "mtu ametoka wapi?"? you will always find what you look for!

What is wrong with seeking to know ones tribe? You should not be ashamed of your tribe even if you are Pokot

Some people are ashamed of their tribes coz its associated with theft,thieves and thievery.

I am a Luo the same tribe as Raila, Obama, Oliech, Lupita etc. @hardwood, wewe no kabila gani?

I am a very proud kyuk, the same tribe as Jomo, Kamwana, Kibaki, Maathai, Karua, Waigooroo, Ngugu wa Thiongo and many "who is whos" including many billionaires etc. #BlueBlood. The "conqueror of the Kavirondo Kingdom". Na hii mitoto @impunity ni kabila gani?

Is it the same community that has produced Matheri, Rasta, Wanugu, among others in the same category?

Whatever members of the community choose to do, they do their best and they excel greatly in their "calling". Whether it's gunning for statehouse, the nobel prize, academia, business, hata hiyo maneno ingine unataka kusema. #focus #perfection

To quote MLK:

“If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly primitive energy!!
Consistency is better than intensity
Impunity
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:26:51 PM

mawinder wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
masukuma wrote:

I am a very proud kyuk, the same tribe as Jomo, Kamwana, Kibaki, Maathai, Karua, Waigooroo and many "who is whos" including many billionaires etc. #BlueBlood. The "conqueror of the Kavirondo Kingdom". Na hii mitoto @impunity ni kabila gani?

I dont want to believe its the same tribe which has decimated the rear of sheep, goat,camel,cows,phunda and of late cats in the of LOVE!

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mawinder
#24 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:33:31 PM

Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
[quote=masukuma]have you noticed that the people who cry out against tribalism are the ones who are always interested in knowing "mtu ametoka wapi?"? you will always find what you look for!

I am a very proud kyuk, the same tribe as Jomo, Kamwana, Kibaki, Maathai, Karua, Waigooroo and many "who is whos" including many billionaires etc. #BlueBlood. The "conqueror of the Kavirondo Kingdom". Na hii mitoto @impunity ni kabila gani?

I dont want to believe its the same tribe which has decimated the rear of sheep, goat,camel,cows,phunda and of late cats in the of LOVE!

Sad Sad Sad Sad [/quote
Is it the same community where men are beaten by their wives and forced to go on TV and say they have one wife?Such men in my culture sit near the door in a bar so that in case they are informed their wife has died they can quickly rush while men with wives do not need to sit near the door as when such news comes they can ask which one and as one explains they can finish their drink.A swollen forehead of a retired leader from Nyeri is evidence of what the men undergo from their wives and suffer silently!!!!!!!!!!
harrydre
#25 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:40:38 PM

mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
[quote=masukuma]have you noticed that the people who cry out against tribalism are the ones who are always interested in knowing "mtu ametoka wapi?"? you will always find what you look for!

Sad Sad Sad Sad [/quote
Is it the same community where men are beaten by their wives and forced to go on TV and say they have one wife?Such men in my culture sit near the door in a bar so that in case they are informed their wife has died they can quickly rush while men with wives do not need to sit near the door as when such news comes they can ask which one and as one explains they can finish their drink.A swollen forehead of a retired leader from Nyeri is evidence of what the men undergo from their wives and suffer silently!!!!!!!!!!

....and you will keep dying like flies. Polygamy, sex for fish, aids will not spare any of you. Just look around how many funerals are happening huko kwenu. Look at the number of orphans left behind.
i.am.back!!!!
mawinder
#26 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:48:15 PM

harrydre wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mawinder wrote:

Sad Sad Sad Sad [/quote

....and you will keep dying like flies. Polygamy, sex for fish, aids will not spare any of you. Just look around how many funerals are happening huko kwenu. Look at the number of orphans left behind.

And you will be killed by your wives from Kabete and when Machozi is jailed, you will be forced to go back home as it is your people who fixed him!!!!!!!!
hamburglar
#27 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 1:52:57 PM

This thread degenerated quickly. Lol. Am still in awe at how seemingly young, educated people who should know better, can still spew so much tribal hate. It's amazing. I honestly think that future generations in Kenya should work towards abolishing mother tongue languages and ethnicty in Kenya. We should only have Swahili as the national language and English as the official language in Kenya.

A lot of people from my tribe get pissed off at me when they talk to me in Kiuk and i answer in English, i refuse to be a tribal neanderthal. If you can't speak a language that everybody understands then don't talk to me in your language. I don't have any apologies to make because i am not a people pleaser and i will not entertain tribal bigotry.

These ethnic tribes and languages are primitive, how do they even help anybody in this globalized world? Style up people, just coz am Kiuk does not mean that i receive a monthly stipend in the mail. The percentage of Kiuks who benefit from a Kiuk presidency is something like 0.00001. The rest of us have to earn a living like every other tribe in Kenya. C'mon guys, let's step into the 21st century already. Quit with the tribal BS.
PeterReborn
#28 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:18:25 PM

Highly educated people are more likely to spread tribal-based hate speech compared to the less educated ones.

This was revealed in a recent social cohesion index by the National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC).

The commission’s CEO Hassan Mohamed said the research showed that the more educated one is, the more tribal they are hence their probability to send hate messages through social media.

“People should avoid some sites used to spread some of these (hate) messages and be careful not to respond to the messages posted there.

Ushenzi ya waliosoma
PeterReborn
#29 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:25:32 PM

hamburglar wrote:
This thread degenerated quickly. Lol. Am still in awe at how seemingly young, educated people who should know better, can still spew so much tribal hate. It's amazing. I honestly think that future generations in Kenya should work towards abolishing mother tongue languages and ethnicty in Kenya. We should only have Swahili as the national language and English as the official language in Kenya.

A lot of people from my tribe get pissed off at me when they talk to me in Kiuk and i answer in English, i refuse to be a tribal neanderthal. If you can't speak a language that everybody understands then don't talk to me in your language. I don't have any apologies to make because i am not a people pleaser and i will not entertain tribal bigotry.

These ethnic tribes and languages are primitive, how do they even help anybody in this globalized world? Style up people, just coz am Kiuk does not mean that i receive a monthly stipend in the mail. The percentage of Kiuks who benefit from a Kiuk presidency is something like 0.00001. The rest of us have to earn a living like every other tribe in Kenya. C'mon guys, let's step into the 21st century already. Quit with the tribal BS.

Applause Applause Applause
masukuma
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:43:36 PM

some people brag about their ethnicities like they worked for them! Being proud of you ethnicity BECAUSE OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF PEOPLE OF A SIMILAR HERITAGE IS STUPID!! it's daft coz Lupita or Kibaki did not Wangari Mathaii did not do what they did because they were of that ethnicity they did what they did because they worked for it. If we think of Luos and Kikuyus as being poles- The stupidity of ethnic chauvinism is so mentally disabling that a beggar of one pole can afford to flaunt his ethnicity to a counterpart of the other pole. Saying MTU WETU.... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly na NYOTE unakufa na umaskini!! bure kabisa!! In away I tend to find nepotism more beneficial to the persons who engage in it than ethnicity... ETHNICITY IS STUPID!! DAFT!! MAFI YA KUKU!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
masukuma
#31 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:47:25 PM

it's one thing to stick to an ethnicity as an identity - (I think it's stupid but harmless) coz it's actually driving forward looking back BUT ITS REALLY STUPID TO FLAUNT IT LIKE YOU EARNED IT and think of others as being lesser than you because of where they were born instead of where they are now!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Anti_Burglar
#32 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:03:43 PM

hamburglar wrote:

I read and read looking for something to latch on to so that I can start arguing with you but found none. Carry on.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#33 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:30:18 PM

If wazua threads were a human body, this thread would be the arsehole.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
sheri
#34 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:44:20 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Let me go homesmile smile smile
mawinder
#35 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:59:08 PM

Tribalists have hijacked an otherwise noble thread.
hardwood
#36 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:01:41 PM

masukuma wrote:
some people brag about their ethnicities like they worked for them! Being proud of you ethnicity BECAUSE OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF PEOPLE OF A SIMILAR HERITAGE IS STUPID!! it's daft coz Lupita or Kibaki did not Wangari Mathaii did not do what they did because they were of that ethnicity they did what they did because they worked for it. If we think of Luos and Kikuyus as being poles- The stupidity of ethnic chauvinism is so mentally disabling that a beggar of one pole can afford to flaunt his ethnicity to a counterpart of the other pole. Saying MTU WETU.... Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly na NYOTE unakufa na umaskini!! bure kabisa!! In away I tend to find nepotism more beneficial to the persons who engage in it than ethnicity... ETHNICITY IS STUPID!! DAFT!! MAFI YA KUKU!!

Wacha ujinga. Luos have always been expressing pride in their luoness on this forum and you have never complained. You even started a thread for them titled "The Luo people" where they gloat everyday about their ethnicity! But when a kikuyu like me proclaims my pride for my kikuyuness and my people, you go balistic. Ethnicity now becomes what you term "stupid, daft, mafi ya kuku". I hate hypocrisy. What is good for a luo is good for a kikuyu.
Njung'e
#37 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:11:01 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

I wanted to agree but on second thought i turned and looked at those bigots/haters up there and i concluded they should be the arseholes.The thread is innocent.smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
nakujua
#38 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:20:45 PM

good the pope has landed, hata our hate broadcasting media will be all pope for the next 3 days, enjoy it before politics takes center stage again.
ZZE123
#39 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:25:09 PM

mawinder wrote:

You are the headmaster of the tribalists!!!!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Njung'e
#40 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:32:51 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
mawinder wrote:

You are the headmaster of the tribalists!!!!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

His baptismal name is Jerk!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.