wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<1314151617>
Waiguru’s buys ball pens at Sh8,700 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
limanika
#281 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 2:00:14 PM

I wasn't polled but generally agree that jubilee is losing ground. Pamba hasn't lost any can only gain
madollar
#282 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 2:35:29 PM

limanika wrote:
I wasn't polled but generally agree that jubilee is losing ground. Pamba hasn't lost any can only gain

For risasi moja kibarua nikuweka CORD intact .I read somewhere today that lunjes will support their own come 2017 and this noise will grow louder as the date approches
Impunity
#283 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2015 6:56:15 PM

madollar wrote:
limanika wrote:

For risasi moja kibarua nikuweka CORD intact .I read somewhere today that lunjes will support their own come 2017 and this noise will grow louder as the date approches

If Ruto will be put inside, do you think @Uhunye will keep JAP intact?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#284 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 10:10:31 AM

Too soon to name the witnesses

Quote:
Whilst the said investigations and inquiries are still ongoing, a narrative has been woven in the print, radio, electronic and social media to portray our client and others as intended accused person, and to portray others as potential witnesses,” said Githinji yesterday.

Word is, the EACC and the DCI were given instructions by a powerful individual around the Presidency to make Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru a witness in the NYS cash theft saga. The man, who has previously been mentioned among those trying to influence the EACC, is said to have given the instructions. He allegedly said an investigations file cannot be opened against Waiguru, as this would lead to her suspension. - See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...302#sthash.ors3C26P.dpuf
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Othelo
#285 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 10:22:06 AM

[quote=Swenani]Too soon to name the witnesses

Quote:
Whilst the said investigations and inquiries are still ongoing, a narrative has been woven in the print, radio, electronic and social media to portray our client and others as intended accused person, and to portray others as potential witnesses,” said Githinji yesterday.

Word is, the EACC and the DCI were given instructions by a powerful individual around the Presidency to make Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru a witness in the NYS cash theft saga. The man, who has previously been mentioned among those trying to influence the EACC, is said to have given the instructions. He allegedly said an investigations file cannot be opened against Waiguru, as this would lead to her suspension. - See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...02#sthash.ors3C26P.dpuf[/quote]
I pity her. She will be shredded in the witness box.... lawyers wont be smithered with her yellow yellow ness. Let us wait and see!!!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
hardwood
#286 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 3:18:35 PM

Angelica _ann
#287 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 3:20:47 PM

Bad, now what will CORD be aiming at next!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#288 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 3:20:50 PM

Seems ODM's plan worked:

hardwood wrote:

hardwood
#289 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 3:24:01 PM

Quote:
Devolution CS Anne Waiguru has resigned.

Waiguru said she has asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to allow her resign following doctors'advice.

"I have been advised by my doctor to take time off. I have asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to relieve me of my duties," she said during a press conference at her Harambee House office.

Waiguru added that her fight against corruption has been turned into a fight against her and her family.

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...gns#sthash.5ZJFod9s.dpuf
Bigchick
#290 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 3:52:06 PM

[quote=hardwood]
Quote:

Waiguru said she has asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to allow her resign following doctors'advice.

"I have been advised by my doctor to take time off. I have asked President Uhuru Kenyatta to relieve me of my duties," she said during a press conference at her Harambee House office.

Waiguru added that her fight against corruption has been turned into a fight against her and her family.

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...ns#sthash.5ZJFod9s.dpuf[/quote]

Why wait for her health to go south.

She should have quit the day she discovered the 791M was gone.Then it would have been seen as honourable but now she is walking out in shame.
Hope the "Asset Recovery Engine"in on.We want people to resign,return the loot and serve in Kamiti for some years.

That way my chicklets will have a country in future.

ION I heard from the grapevine that she recently bought 3000000 share of Family Bank worth 105M.Is Family Banks future looking good?
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
hardwood
#291 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 4:14:01 PM

Bigchick wrote:
[quote=hardwood]
Quote:

She should have quit the day she discovered the 791M was gone.Then it would have been seen as honourable but now she is walking out in shame.
Hope the "Asset Recovery Engine"in on.We want people to resign,return the loot and serve in Kamiti for some years.

ION I heard from the grapevine that she recently bought 3000000 share of Family Bank worth 105M.Is Family Banks future looking good?

Those are cheap rumours from the gutter press.

http://www.kenyan-post.c...on-kenyans-again-as.html
Impunity
#292 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 4:17:39 PM

hardwood wrote:
Quote:

- See more at: http://www.the-star.co.k...ns#sthash.5ZJFod9s.dpuf

Where was she with @Ohuru at that late time?

murchr
#293 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 6:37:29 PM

hardwood wrote:
[quote=Bigchick][quote=hardwood]
Quote:

Those are cheap rumours from the gutter press.

http://www.kenyan-post.c...n-kenyans-again-as.html[/quote]

She's bowed to political pressure, the corrupt remain to eat
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
obiero
#294 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 8:38:50 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Where are the sex toys? Jamaneni smile

The sex toys bit was meant to embarrass her and portray her as one with questionable sexual orientation and poor morals.

Well,it seems to have worked.The anger is all over.

Those enemies must be smoked out.

However,her continued stay only adds to the anger.She needs to step down for now.

JUST BECAUSE SOME MALES HATE HER?

No not at all.

Other than the exagerations on the items,there is something glaringly wrong.Remember the 4 companies that gobbled 800M....

But above all leadership has alot to do with perception,trust,confidence and respect that one commands.From where I seat that is lacking.

How many will be left if perception trust confidence is the measure of keeping a job? Waiguru will go and they will be on the other person's case. Pile lies, cook reports etc etc..there has to be a standard, so that witch hunting is stifled.

@murchr please remove the tribalistic spectacles. Remember Ole Lenku and Nkaissery. One had a terrible time but the current is OK. Waiguru must go!

@Risasi moja has her in his cross hairs. NYS doings in kibera left him extremely livid smile

@risasimoja 1:0 waiguru :)

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
sitaki.kujulikana
#295 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 9:17:41 PM

obiero wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:

The sex toys bit was meant to embarrass her and portray her as one with questionable sexual orientation and poor morals.

However,her continued stay only adds to the anger.She needs to step down for now.

No not at all.

Other than the exagerations on the items,there is something glaringly wrong.Remember the 4 companies that gobbled 800M....

But above all leadership has alot to do with perception,trust,confidence and respect that one commands.From where I seat that is lacking.

How many will be left if perception trust confidence is the measure of keeping a job? Waiguru will go and they will be on the other person's case. Pile lies, cook reports etc etc..there has to be a standard, so that witch hunting is stifled.

@murchr please remove the tribalistic spectacles. Remember Ole Lenku and Nkaissery. One had a terrible time but the current is OK. Waiguru must go!

@Risasi moja has her in his cross hairs. NYS doings in kibera left him extremely livid smile

is he now in waigurus league, I thought he left Duale.
I mean which man fights a woman like that.
Impunity
#296 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 9:26:43 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:

No not at all.

You are very stupid.
You reason like a castrated social-climber.
I am very sad.

shocks
#297 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 10:58:17 PM

Uhuru has bitten the bullet, a new cabinet devoid of Rutos henchmen will be named soon. Kambi, Chirchir and Koskei are not coming back
Coolbull
#298 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:06:58 PM

Maternity leave?? Mrembo hana shida ya kichwa ama moyo. Pengine mimba?
sitaki.kujulikana
#299 Posted : Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:29:40 PM

Impunity wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:

No not at all.

You are very stupid.
You reason like a castrated social-climber.
I am very sad.

I share your sorrow, even on wazua men don't attack the ladies like that
maka
#300 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2015 9:33:33 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Bad, now what will CORD be aiming at next!

Amina,Duale,Machozi then UK in that order....
possunt quia posse videntur