murchr
#1741 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2020 5:56:35 PM

mkenyan wrote:
wukan wrote:
Gathige wrote:
sqft wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

You might want to go through the comments.

Very enlightening, I tell you, very enlightening.

Watu wamesema hawataki wheel barrow upus. Period.

The Bourgeoisie have no idea what a wheelbarrow is. True at Bomas walisema hawataki wheelbarrow.

William and his boss had 7 years and spent Kshs 4.8 trillion so far and he now wants us to discuss their collective failure. His boss is treated like a king and he carries the crap bucket. Me thinks he has a point

he does not frame it that way- that we should discuss their collective failure. as that will lock him out of his hustler propaganda. he is implying that the failure is on the current government and he is the saviour to rescue us all from this. crafty politician as he seems to have millions of people believing this spin.

Who doesn't know that in the 2nd term Matiang'i became Uhuru's right hand man? Ruto aliambiwa a tangetange, when that became something else they started disrupting everything. So yes Ruto has a story to say and mwanainchi has witnessed it
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
aemathenge
#1742 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2020 1:17:53 PM

For the first time in decades, Kenya’s middle-class progressives – the numerically small and tenacious civil society groups, which have always punched above their weight – seem to have been totally eclipsed by Ruto’s middle-class rabble-rousers.

Kenya’s progressive middle class may still have a credible story to tell on democracy, constitutionalism, and the strengthening of devolution, but it seemingly has no candidate to stand within the 2022 presidential election.

Deputy President William Ruto’s political campaign is not a class struggle; it is a struggle for power – for himself.

He is organising and mobilising his political base the same way the political sons of the late Daniel Arap Moi organised their politics – through transactional methods that exploited human need, greed and ambitions for power.

Published on October 30, 2020 By Dauti Kahura and Akoko Akech

Source Link: https://www.theelephant....d-the-hustler-narrative/
mkenyan
#1743 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2020 6:06:04 PM

murchr wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
wukan wrote:
Gathige wrote:
sqft wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

You might want to go through the comments.

Very enlightening, I tell you, very enlightening.

Watu wamesema hawataki wheel barrow upus. Period.

The Bourgeoisie have no idea what a wheelbarrow is. True at Bomas walisema hawataki wheelbarrow.

William and his boss had 7 years and spent Kshs 4.8 trillion so far and he now wants us to discuss their collective failure. His boss is treated like a king and he carries the crap bucket. Me thinks he has a point

he does not frame it that way- that we should discuss their collective failure. as that will lock him out of his hustler propaganda. he is implying that the failure is on the current government and he is the saviour to rescue us all from this. crafty politician as he seems to have millions of people believing this spin.

Who doesn't know that in the 2nd term Matiang'i became Uhuru's right hand man? Ruto aliambiwa a tangetange, when that became something else they started disrupting everything. So yes Ruto has a story to say and mwanainchi has witnessed it

so the first term never happened and all the damage has been done in this second term?
wukan
#1744 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2020 6:18:01 PM

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
murchr
#1745 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2020 9:05:52 PM

Apparently the 94 senate seats are not enough, they want more. The Naivasha meeting is to get more seats there
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Gathige
#1746 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2020 5:08:33 PM

murchr wrote:
Apparently the 94 senate seats are not enough, they want more. The Naivasha meeting is to get more seats there

The good thing is that approx. 75% of those in those MPs will not see the next parliament. I hear some governors are even looking for sage parliamentary seats to vie in to position themselves for the BBI positions.
Don't be surprised if there are more changes to "accommodate" diversity.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
sqft
#1747 Posted : Tuesday, November 03, 2020 1:30:14 PM

murchr wrote:

BBI says each MP should represent 130k people (as per last census data). Thus more seats for central and other highly populated areas. 1 man 1 vote 1 shilling & equal representation. In a parliamentary system no of MPs/seats are very important coz PM will be picked from party with highest number of seats. More constituencies in highly populated areas also means more CDF, bursaries etc huko mashinani.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
alma1
#1748 Posted : Tuesday, November 03, 2020 6:02:24 PM

sqft wrote:
murchr wrote:

BBI says each MP should represent 130k people (as per last census data). Thus more seats for central and other highly populated areas. 1 man 1 vote 1 shilling & equal representation. In a parliamentary system no of MPs/seats are very important coz PM will be picked from party with highest number of seats. More constituencies in highly populated areas also means more CDF, bursaries etc huko mashinani.

Why 130k? Why not 30k? or many 200k?

What is this special thing about 130k people per mpig? Is it based on a verse in the Bible or the Quran?

How much money do we pay these thugs? Will they in the first week after being sworn in insist that they need to be paid more money?

Let me tell BBI people very slowly.

It has failed even before it started.

This is thuggery of the highest order. BBI must be stopped.

Kenya cannot afford another bunch of 94 thieves. We can't even afford to do Covid testing for 10k people are day.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

aemathenge
#1749 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2020 4:22:54 PM

alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout,

Let me help you.

I'm the only one who's going to be honest with you..

the only reason Uhuru was voted was because the thought of Raila was just too massshhh.

Raila will not be there in 2022

Man Ruto had better have done something super duper by then.

Uhuru will not be there, Raila will not be there.

Please tell me why these kyuks should vote for Ruto. Like seriously.

whether they tell you or not. They believe he should be in the Hague. Whether its true or not.

That's just the plain truth. Harrydre, Njunge will never vote for Ruto even if a prostitute from Karumaindo was against.

That't just the way the cookie crumbles. Ruto needs Uhuru. by the time Uhuru should care, he will be like Kibaki. Where the hell is he?

And that's why Moi is very happy. It's not kalenjin, its Ruto stupid.

Are you serious? Did you even read the headline of my analysis leave alone the whole analysis?

My entire article is explaining why Ruto is not going to be president in 2022. Again Ruto is not going to be president!

Everyone help me understand what Alma1 is disagreeing here, to me he seem to be agreeing with me while communicating as if he is disagreeing with me! I don't understand this!

So why get so miffed?

I'm disagreeing with you because though you said something you wanted us to feel another way.

Rollout

Whatever these kyuks have promised you, I promise you.

They believe Ruto should be in the Hague.

The vote in Central was simple. Muthamaki plus Ruto and our kin shall be safe.

Now sue me or arrest me if you wish

This Hague thing is a killer. Worse than you think.

If I were Moi, I'd use it.

Being a Kalenjin means nothing.

William Ruto shall never become president of Kenya unless he listens to me.

But continue blogging.

Never ever underestimate the power of the Deep State.

Never.

Gicheru and Bett Case
The Prosecutor v. Paul Gicheru and Philip Kipkoech Bett

ICC-01/09-01/15

Pre-trial
The warrant of arrest was issued under seal against Paul Gicheru and Philip Kipkoech Bett on 10 March 2015 and unsealed on 10 September 2015.

On 2 November 2020, Paul Gicheru surrendered to the authorities of The Netherlands pursuant to this arrest warrant for offences against the administration of justice consisting in corruptly influencing witnesses of the Court.

On 3 November 2020, Paul Gicheru was surrendered to the ICC custody after the completion of the necessary national proceedings. Philip Kipkoech Bett is not in ICC custody.

Next steps: The first appearance of Paul Gicheru before the Court is expected to take place shortly.

Source Link: https://www.icc-cpi.int/kenya/gicheru-bett
murchr
#1750 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2020 5:16:25 PM

aemathenge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout,

Let me help you.

the only reason Uhuru was voted was because the thought of Raila was just too massshhh.

whether they tell you or not. They believe he should be in the Hague. Whether its true or not.

That's just the plain truth. Harrydre, Njunge will never vote for Ruto even if a prostitute from Karumaindo was against.

That't just the way the cookie crumbles. Ruto needs Uhuru. by the time Uhuru should care, he will be like Kibaki. Where the hell is he?

Are you serious? Did you even read the headline of my analysis leave alone the whole analysis?

My entire article is explaining why Ruto is not going to be president in 2022. Again Ruto is not going to be president!

Everyone help me understand what Alma1 is disagreeing here, to me he seem to be agreeing with me while communicating as if he is disagreeing with me! I don't understand this!

So why get so miffed?

I'm disagreeing with you because though you said something you wanted us to feel another way.

Rollout

But continue blogging.

Never.

Gicheru and Bett Case

ICC-01/09-01/15

Pre-trial
The warrant of arrest was issued under seal against Paul Gicheru and Philip Kipkoech Bett on 10 March 2015 and unsealed on 10 September 2015.

On 2 November 2020, Paul Gicheru surrendered to the authorities of The Netherlands pursuant to this arrest warrant for offences against the administration of justice consisting in corruptly influencing witnesses of the Court.

On 3 November 2020, Paul Gicheru was surrendered to the ICC custody after the completion of the necessary national proceedings. Philip Kipkoech Bett is not in ICC custody.

Next steps: The first appearance of Paul Gicheru before the Court is expected to take place shortly.

Hague is a people for accused mobilizer
alma1
#1751 Posted : Wednesday, November 04, 2020 6:12:48 PM

murchr wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
alma1 wrote:
Rollout,

Let me help you.

So why get so miffed?

Rollout

But continue blogging.

Never.

Gicheru and Bett Case

ICC-01/09-01/15

Pre-trial

Hague is a people for accused mobilizer

thats why I avoid mahegoat...

I am always right.

Hii mambo of looto is a dream.

He has only one road to presidency....BBI

I shall support him on that one...

Doesn't mean I'd ever ever ever think about this thug as president.

alma1
#1752 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2021 8:52:44 PM

Today was a very interesting day.

Some guy called Itumbi without shame or decorum recorded a private meeting. Just like that guy Sonko.

Unfortunately....

I agree with everything Kibicho said.

100%

I will say this again...

Looooto Charo Nefa Mbeee.

Hata if he buys 1 gillion wherobaros.

I was against BBI, but it must pass and it will pass.

We can't go back to mambo leo Kariuki Chotaras in our gov't.

Looto must and will ngoo.

Yaani these people are supporting people burning other peoples cars.

Stupid!!!!!

simonkabz
#1753 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2021 8:57:09 PM

Ground slowly sinking for the Looter in the mountain. Mos mos.

However, I must say that with the BBI, I wouldn't care much who makes it to the top seat. Looter wouldn't scare me if at least I knew he was sharing power with other people. At least monopolization of power by an individual/ 2 clowns wont happen and power shall spread nicely into 5 positions.....nay, 6 if you include the leader of the official opposition. That is the only road to stability and less competitive politricks.

We have this one great chance at rectifying this flawed CoK 2010 mongrelized from the US and doesn't capture our peculiar ethnic diversity, the entrenched habit of ethnic mobilization and our divisive elections. Expand the top and let most, if not all kenyans, have a sense of belonging to the country and owning their govt.

BBI hoyeeeee
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kaka2za
#1754 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:28:07 PM

Haiya...Murang'a voted Yes?! I thought that was Tangatanga territory.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#1755 Posted : Tuesday, February 23, 2021 10:37:17 PM

kaka2za wrote:

MCA's will all vote yes. sasa wailete kwa hustlers
mpobiz
#1756 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 12:03:15 AM

murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

The hustler in chief won't oppose it. This thing will pass.
Has someone noticed that its only baringo that will eventually be left out as a NO county? Why embarass kition like that?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#1757 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 10:40:20 AM

murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

There are no hustlers in Muranga. Just farmers and enterprenuers. Hustlers wako Baringo.
(James Russell Rowell)
mkenyan
#1758 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2021 10:55:53 PM

kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

There are no hustlers in Muranga. Just farmers and enterprenuers. Hustlers wako Baringo.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly reality hitting the ruto camp. how they expected counties to vote against their own self interest (more share of the national revenue) and mcas to vote against their personal interest (more elective posts - many see themselves as future mps or senators) is beyond me. now the ground has shifted to the ground Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
kaka2za
#1759 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2021 10:27:50 AM

mkenyan wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly reality hitting the ruto camp. how they expected counties to vote against their own self interest (more share of the national revenue) and mcas to vote against their personal interest (more elective posts - many see themselves as future mps or senators) is beyond me. now the ground has shifted to the ground Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You normally don't sleep in a pub or restaurant. You eat,drink and go home.
Tafakari hayo.
(James Russell Rowell)
madollar
#1760 Posted : Monday, March 01, 2021 3:33:02 AM

mkenyan wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly How many grounds are there ruto pia alikuwa ground muranga hizi ni picha za ground venye iko