wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<8586878889>
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Gathige
#1721 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 8:00:14 PM

masukuma wrote:
madhaquer wrote:
Today he asked the questions right in front of them all. This is the boldness we need to see in our leaders.
Not the nonsense of cowering to someone ati because he is the president.

Yes! Arap Samoei is quite the bold one! Kuuliza maswali ngumu yet being respectful. I liked that one!

WSR made UMK to be more open , kept his written speech aside after the introductions and decided "kusema ukweli". Its moments like this when we realize how men can we weak even when in high office.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
murchr
#1722 Posted : Monday, October 26, 2020 8:42:54 PM

Gathige wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madhaquer wrote:
Today he asked the questions right in front of them all. This is the boldness we need to see in our leaders.

Yes! Arap Samoei is quite the bold one! Kuuliza maswali ngumu yet being respectful. I liked that one!

WSR made UMK to be more open , kept his written speech aside after the introductions and decided "kusema ukweli". Its moments like this when we realize how men can we weak even when in high office.

Ndume yenyewe, most people thought he'd not show up
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
madollar
#1723 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 3:05:37 AM

Laughing out loudly reliving the dynamic duo days

sqft
#1724 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 12:22:51 PM

murchr wrote:
Gathige wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madhaquer wrote:

Where was he when people were presenting their views to haji team? Then he goes to throw tantrums at bomas. No wonder he was heckled. As Atwoli would say - Shenzi, shenzi sana.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Gathige
#1725 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 12:39:57 PM

sqft wrote:
murchr wrote:
Gathige wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madhaquer wrote:

Where was he when people were presenting their views to haji team? Then he goes to throw tantrums at bomas. No wonder he was heckled. As Atwoli would say - Shenzi, shenzi sana.

Divergent views should have been welcomed as that is the hallmark of any debate. At least he spoke his mind on the floor.

The rest kwa debe

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
sqft
#1726 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 12:53:03 PM

Gathige wrote:
sqft wrote:
murchr wrote:
Gathige wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madhaquer wrote:

Divergent views should have been welcomed as that is the hallmark of any debate. At least he spoke his mind on the floor.

The rest kwa debe

Let him go and give his views to Adams olooo and haji.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
madhaquer
#1727 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 1:35:47 PM

Let us move to a referendum and provide clarity to Haji and Team.
sqft
#1728 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 1:39:32 PM

madhaquer wrote:
Let us move to a referendum and provide clarity to Haji and Team.

Read document then go present your proposed amendments to haji. Referendum will come after haji has got feedback and published final doc. Wacha kutanga tanga all over, soma bbi kwanza, tuliza boli as uhuru advised.
sqft
#1729 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 2:03:19 PM

murchr wrote:
Gathige wrote:
masukuma wrote:
madhaquer wrote:

aemathenge
#1730 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 2:08:00 PM

sqft wrote:

You might want to go through the comments.

Very enlightening, I tell you, very enlightening.
sqft
#1731 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 2:16:23 PM

aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

Watu wamesema hawataki wheel barrow upus. Period.

Gathige
#1732 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 3:15:56 PM

sqft wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

The Bourgeoisie have no idea what a wheelbarrow is. True at Bomas walisema hawataki wheelbarrow.
wukan
#1733 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 5:01:46 PM

Gathige wrote:
sqft wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

The Bourgeoisie have no idea what a wheelbarrow is. True at Bomas walisema hawataki wheelbarrow.

William and his boss had 7 years and spent Kshs 4.8 trillion so far and he now wants us to discuss their collective failure. His boss is treated like a king and he carries the crap bucket. Me thinks he has a point
thuks
#1734 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 6:03:50 PM

aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

The doc has support, why lieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I care!
aemathenge
#1735 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 7:05:58 PM

thuks wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

"Like him or hate him, he has a huge following and has really shaken the dynasties to an extent that your boss could not read the speech you had perfectly written. The dynasties are now back to the drawing board after the son of a peasant farmer poked several holes on the report"

"I don't support William Ruto. But William Ruto has asked BRILLIANT questions that, if at all we are talking about Inclusivity, we must find answers for or a more neutral ground. It is a constitutional moment. A moment that we all must partake. Painful or sweet. #BBILaunch"

"@MutahiNgunyi
Two quick things: When using English follow English rules especially on when to use capital letters. Review class 6 notes for this. Then, when a few foxes meet to decide the fate of an innocent rabbit, a consensus is easy to reach. #TunaSongaNaBBI"

"Replying to
@MutahiNgunyi
Legend has it that mutahi ngunyi is still at bomas waiting for uhuru and raila to throw the white Dove of peace doves and declare BBI officially launched"

Ad infinitum
murchr
#1736 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:01:35 PM

thuks wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

From politicians who cannot fathom life after being out of office. You have to realize that this is a solution to the mathematical equation of "where will all these people go after serving their 2 terms" it was never a solution to a wanjiku problem.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
essyk
#1737 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:38:15 PM

After watching the showdown yesterday I arrived at this conclusion.
Uhunye is like that guy who keeps a main chick (dp)at home with hopes of marrying her in the future (dowry fully paid)but is at the same dating a side chick(tinga).His actions towards the sidechick drives the main chick jealous even though he tries hard to persuade her otherwise.
The Sidechick is now calling the shots and acts like she owns the 'boma'.I wont blame her cz she can only do as much as she is allowed to by the owner of the boma.
All this time,the main chick the contracted one, can only watch as events unfold before her eyes.But the boma owner won't let her go.
She has one option though..go figure.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
aemathenge
#1738 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:42:40 PM

essyk wrote:
After watching the showdown yesterday I arrived at this conclusion.
Uhunye is like that guy who keeps a main chick (dp)at home with hopes of marrying her in the future (dowry fully paid)but is at the same dating a side chick(tinga).His actions towards the sidechick drives the main chick jealous even though he tries hard to persuade her otherwise.
The Sidechick is now calling the shots and acts like she owns the 'boma'.I wont blame her cz she can only do as much as she is allowed to by the owner of the boma.
All this time,the main chick the contracted one, can only watch as events unfold before her eyes.But the boma owner won't let her go.
She has one option though..go figure.

Hear, hear.
sqft
#1739 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2020 1:00:50 AM

Gathige wrote:
[quote=madollar]Laughing out loudly This looks like the group that juzi refused to endorse peter kenneth for president but gave him the title of cultural ambassador

[/quo

So BABA meet some Bonoko Elders? Anything is possible this season.

Baba met the real elders. Hawa wengine ni bonoko malaya elders and are for hire to the highest bidder. Huyo Kungu is a broker claiming to hold a non existent position of the "patron of kikuyu elders". Kikuyu elders are real elders in their own right and dont have patrons.

They even met kalonzo.

mkenyan
#1740 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2020 2:31:35 PM

wukan wrote:
Gathige wrote:
sqft wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

William and his boss had 7 years and spent Kshs 4.8 trillion so far and he now wants us to discuss their collective failure. His boss is treated like a king and he carries the crap bucket. Me thinks he has a point

he does not frame it that way- that we should discuss their collective failure. as that will lock him out of his hustler propaganda. he is implying that the failure is on the current government and he is the saviour to rescue us all from this. crafty politician as he seems to have millions of people believing this spin.