wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<8384858687>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
murchr
#1681 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 3:45:04 PM

aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:
In all seriousness we have wasted these 5 years hopefully we'll sober up soon.

... which brings us to His Excellency The Deputy President William Samoei Ruto ...

Would I be wrong in asserting that when HE Ruto was "Executive Deputy Presdient", particularly the first five years, The Jubilee Regime delivered.

However, when HE Ruto was stripped off "Executive Deputy Presidency" and the powers handed over to Daktari Matiang'i, things started going sideways.

In other words, Jubilee Regime "worked" when His Excellency Ruto was in charge, now that he is no longer in charge, an era has become an error.

How wrong am I? Pray do tell.

You are not wrong. I really do not understand Uhuru's agenda but its a lost cause.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
thuks
#1682 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 1:33:17 PM

Forced handshake ama hague irudi?
https://nation.africa/ke...re-on-uhuru-ruto-2481586
I care!
madollar
#1683 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 7:02:19 PM

'We are not a people who depend on handouts....

This now looks to be the new messaging to dilute the hustler narrative in Mt Kenya

Gathige
#1684 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 9:21:40 PM

madollar wrote:

This now looks to be the new messaging to dilute the hustler narrative in Mt Kenya

Bring it on Madam. Sell your ideas and leave the Hustlers alone. You will be overrun come 2022.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Receptor
#1685 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 11:14:52 PM

madollar wrote:

Kikuyus will suffer for a very long time if they fail to back a winning horse in 2022. They will be back to drinking Kantata and Medusa brews(if you know, you know). Merus, Tharakas, and Embus will disown them. They will be on their own.

This chest thumping and hollow bravado by un-elected political rejects will lead the people back to exile in misri if not babylon. The noise they make about one man one vote will be quashed in parliament and they will swallow saliva as others eat meat.

I don't know who the winning horse will be. What i do know is that Kikuyus will not be in government for a very very long time if these political rejects continue misleading the masses further marginalizing the Kikuyu sufferer on the ground.
wukan
#1686 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 6:54:16 AM

Receptor wrote:
madollar wrote:

Kikuyus will suffer for a very long time if they fail to back a winning horse in 2022. They will be back to drinking Kantata and Medusa brews(if you know, you know). Merus, Tharakas, and Embus will disown them. They will be on their own.

This chest thumping and hollow bravado by un-elected political rejects will lead the people back to exile in misri if not babylon. The noise they make about one man one vote will be quashed in parliament and they will swallow saliva as others eat meat.

I don't know who the winning horse will be. What i do know is that Kikuyus will not be in government for a very very long time if these political rejects continue misleading the masses further marginalizing the Kikuyu sufferer on the ground.

Yeah right as if Kikuyu are not suffering alongside other kenyans because of jubilee's misplaced debt financed spending spree.
mpobiz
#1687 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 9:48:12 AM

wukan wrote:
Receptor wrote:
madollar wrote:

Yeah right as if Kikuyu are not suffering alongside other kenyans because of jubilee's misplaced debt financed spending spree.

I was asking myself the same question too. But I was unable to frame it as good as you. Per capita kikuyus are worst affected with any economic decline. If they have been resduced to handouts we all know who caused it.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
sqft
#1688 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 11:06:05 AM

Receptor wrote:

The BBI will guarantee that kikuyus will always be in govt. If they vote for BBI they are guaranteed 100% of being in govt, if they vote hustler its 50/50 chance pata potea.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Gathige
#1689 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 11:35:26 AM

madollar wrote:

Bloggers should remain behind keyboards. If these are the people to campaign on the ground, hustlers will have a field day
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
sqft
#1690 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 11:38:50 AM

Jana at kisii at hustler rally.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#1691 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 11:43:49 AM

madollar wrote:

I was at the pub and guys were saying "sisi ni wazito tunakula mali yetu, sisi sio hustlers".
sqft
#1692 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 11:46:12 AM

Today at the BBI retreat in Tsavo. A picture speaks more than a thousand words.

murchr
#1693 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 3:35:13 PM

sqft wrote:

Ata Murungaru alikuwa hapo siku moja. Picha zake sasa ni kumbu kumbu
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
aemathenge
#1694 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 9:45:07 AM

murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:

Ata Murungaru alikuwa hapo siku moja. Picha zake sasa ni kumbu kumbu

I will not begrudge the man his moment in the sun.

It is his turn to enjoy the sun shine.

While the sun shines on him, let us sit back and enjoy the show, for tomorrow (2022), there will be a new show in town.

For, in all honesty, the man has earned his place in the sunshine.
madollar
#1695 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 8:35:25 PM

Laughing out loudly This looks like the group that juzi refused to endorse peter kenneth for president but gave him the title of cultural ambassador

Gathige
#1696 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 12:53:19 AM

[quote=madollar]Laughing out loudly This looks like the group that juzi refused to endorse peter kenneth for president but gave him the title of cultural ambassador

[/quo

So BABA meet some Bonoko Elders? Anything is possible this season.
masukuma
#1697 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 12:19:10 PM

Gathige wrote:
[quote=madollar]Laughing out loudly This looks like the group that juzi refused to endorse peter kenneth for president but gave him the title of cultural ambassador

[/quo

Kikuyus know that they don't have council of elders or kings... Don't even assume his/her father has influence on how they will vote - talk to each Kikuyu on their own.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kaka2za
#1698 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2020 2:28:20 PM

masukuma wrote:
Gathige wrote:

[/quo

Kikuyus know that they don't have council of elders or kings... Don't even assume his/her father has influence on how they will vote - talk to each Kikuyu on their own.

Very true. Agikuyu never had centralized leadership.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
sqft
#1699 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2020 9:59:32 AM

wukan
#1700 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2020 11:21:42 AM

kaka2za wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Gathige wrote:

[/quo

Very true. Agikuyu never had centralized leadership.

The lack of centralized leadership is more informed by the socio-political circumstances that prevailed at that time. Kikuyus had been ass whooped by the pastoralists Galla and Maasai tribes forcing them into a defensive posture in the ridges and forests of the highlands.

Kikuyu society was in a state of flux and lacked territorial stability which hindered the development of more sophisticated political organization with a bureaucracy like the Baganda. The constant search for new land which could be protected is what brought about the loose organization where people lived ridge to ridge and there was not much need for centralized leadership.

But as the kikuyu society has become more sophisticated the need for centralized leadership emerged to negotiate with other tribes for peaceful settlement in the Rift valley and political stability in urban areas with Western/Luo Nyanza. More or less Uhuru is acting like the first King of the Kikuyu. In 2022 kikuyus will hand over power to people who will safeguard the varied interests in urban areas and rift valley.