89 Pages«<8283848586>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
alma1
#1661 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 5:45:46 PM

masukuma wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:
He has all the cards.

He will not resign, he CANNOT be fired, the police antics are only making him more popular really all he's waiting for now is time.

Everything is looking up for him.

What is His Excellency William Ruto teaching his own Deputy President?

Are we going to have a similar dance come 2028?

Just a thought. Just a thought.

it's too late for Uhuru... Ruto just needs to keep doing what he is doing - it's working!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ati it's working...With who?

Has he recently increased the number of boda boda followers?

My frens...Hii mambo ya ruto is just like the people who believe Trump has a chance in November. I can confirm that I did not vote for Trump.

He will learn just like Mariga.

william Looto would have been the worst president in Kenya. Luckily he charo nefa mbe.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#1662 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2020 8:50:02 PM

aemathenge wrote:
masukuma wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:
He has all the cards.

He will not resign, he CANNOT be fired, the police antics are only making him more popular really all he's waiting for now is time.

it's too late for Uhuru... Ruto just needs to keep doing what he is doing - it's working!!

Granted.

I'm talking about the future.

William Ruto becomes President.

He has a Deputy President.

The new Deputy President, will he/she do what Deputy Ruto is doing to President Kenyatta II?

What has Ruto done to Uhuru?

I don't think Uhuru was aware that he can't fire his deputy and after realizing this he kept disrespecting him thinking he would quit. Wapi! I think the lesson is clear, in a partnership of two, a 3rd party is always a bad idea especially when there are no consultations. Time has run out for UK, he even squandered his opportunity to build ateast 1 legacy. If there was anything to learn from Kibaki is ignore noise makers, Uhuru entertained them see the results.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
masukuma
#1663 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 8:56:41 AM

alma1 wrote:
masukuma wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:
He has all the cards.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ati it's working...With who?

Has he recently increased the number of boda boda followers?

My frens...Hii mambo ya ruto is just like the people who believe Trump has a chance in November. I can confirm that I did not vote for Trump.

He will learn just like Mariga.

william Looto would have been the worst president in Kenya. Luckily he charo nefa mbe.

and the Zen Master said?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
aemathenge
#1664 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 11:10:02 AM

murchr wrote:
What has Ruto done to Uhuru?

I don't think Uhuru was aware that he can't fire his deputy and after realizing this he kept disrespecting him thinking he would quit.

Wapi!

I think the lesson is clear, in a partnership of two, a 3rd party is always a bad idea especially when there are no consultations.

Time has run out for UK, he even squandered his opportunity to build ateast 1 legacy.

If there was anything to learn from Kibaki is ignore noise makers, Uhuru entertained them see the results.

Wow. I hadn't thought of that.

Wow.
aemathenge
#1665 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 12:07:59 PM

aemathenge wrote:
[quote=murchr]Time has run out for UK, he even squandered his opportunity to build ateast 1 legacy.

His Excellency Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta The Second's Legacy, in my opinion, is a matter of individual interpretation.

Aemathenge MaheGoat expected nothing of his error. Nothing.

I did not not vote for him or register for that matter.

MaSuspects I called "them".

However, when you come to think of it, "things" have happened.

In our rural home, for example, my aging parents's home was finally connected to the power grid.

They can now live in a brilliantly lit home during their sunset years, courtesy of "the last mile whatever" of the Kenyatta 11 Regime.

I love THAT spot at Mama Ngina Beach. It has magic that attracts me to Mombatha year after year. He has made it a better place for me, and I'm graceful.

Ndongo Kundu highway is happening, again in Mombatha, and having a KaMbloti in South Coast, it value is shooting up by the day.

Reli is getting fixed and I have interests with the portion that runs from Nairoberry to Nanyuki.

With the recent clearances in Naikuru, a landgrabber, who had put up a structure in front of my plot, had his ugly structure pulled down.

My mbloti is now frontline to Reli. Again, thank you Mtukufu Rais.

Uhuru-economics has "messed up" the Kenya Shillingi.

It is now going for Kenya Shillingi 108.00 to the Trump dollar.

I write stuff online for American firms and get paid in Ndorras.

The lower the Kenya Shillingi against the Ndorra, the more money into my bank account. Again, thank you Baba Wa Ngina.

Furthermore, he keeps on borrowing and borrowing and borrowing.

Repayments are in foreign currencies, which means the Kenya Shillingi will remain under pressure for long into the future.

This means my work will still get premium payments courtesy of more Shillingis for every Ndorra.

Legacy? I might just come to love husband of Maggie's sojourn at State House.
murchr
#1666 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2020 4:48:23 PM

aemathenge wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
[quote=murchr]Time has run out for UK, he even squandered his opportunity to build ateast 1 legacy.

His Excellency Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta The Second's Legacy, in my opinion, is a matter of individual interpretation.

Aemathenge MaheGoat expected nothing of his error. Nothing.

I did not not vote for him or register for that matter.

MaSuspects I called "them".

However, when you come to think of it, "things" have happened.

In our rural home, for example, my aging parents's home was finally connected to the power grid.

They can now live in a brilliantly lit home during their sunset years, courtesy of "the last mile whatever" of the Kenyatta 11 Regime.

I love THAT spot at Mama Ngina Beach. It has magic that attracts me to Mombatha year after year. He has made it a better place for me, and I'm graceful.

Ndongo Kundu highway is happening, again in Mombatha, and having a KaMbloti in South Coast, it value is shooting up by the day.

Reli is getting fixed and I have interests with the portion that runs from Nairoberry to Nanyuki.

With the recent clearances in Naikuru, a landgrabber, who had put up a structure in front of my plot, had his ugly structure pulled down.

My mbloti is now frontline to Reli. Again, thank you Mtukufu Rais.

Uhuru-economics has "messed up" the Kenya Shillingi.

It is now going for Kenya Shillingi 108.00 to the Trump dollar.

I write stuff online for American firms and get paid in Ndorras.

The lower the Kenya Shillingi against the Ndorra, the more money into my bank account. Again, thank you Baba Wa Ngina.

Furthermore, he keeps on borrowing and borrowing and borrowing.

Repayments are in foreign currencies, which means the Kenya Shillingi will remain under pressure for long into the future.

This means my work will still get premium payments courtesy of more Shillingis for every Ndorra.

Legacy? I might just come to love husband of Maggie's sojourn at State House.

These Last connectivity mile, railway, dongo kundu (kibaki's project btw) were all done b4 2017.

His legacy was to be on the BIG 4 AGENDA remember? (Affordable housing - he even went to Singapore for this) Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

On those paid in $$, good for you if you work for a company that does that but ask the Tea coffee farmer if they are enjoying their pay, they are also paid in $$. For every 1 shilling that the dollar gains, the Kenyan debt grows by 30 billion the dollar is at 108 today, if it gets to 109 tomorrow, another 30B. is added to the debt levels. We are still planning to borrow so as to finance BBI.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Fyatu
#1667 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 12:21:29 AM

murchr wrote:

These Last connectivity mile, railway, dongo kundu (kibaki's project btw) were all done b4 2017.

His legacy was to be on the BIG 4 AGENDA remember? (Affordable housing - he even went to Singapore for this) Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

On those paid in $$, good for you if you work for a company that does that but ask the Tea coffee farmer if they are enjoying their pay, they are also paid in $$. For every 1 shilling that the dollar gains, the Kenyan debt grows by 30 billion the dollar is at 108 today, if it gets to 109 tomorrow, another 30B. is added to the debt levels. We are still planning to borrow so as to finance BBI.

Kindly re-check your facts about dongo Kundu, Makupa causeway, Changamwe - Magongo roads, Berth 22,Likoni bridge,Mwache bridge, amongst many other major infrastructure built in Mombasa in the short 8-years His Excellency has been President of Kenya..

Lets all remove goggles and give credit where it is due...in Mombasa, the transformation is evident for all to see. Whether you dislike H.E. Uhuru or not, his legacy is written with indelible ink haswa huku Mombasa.....But offcourse there is still more to be done for Mombasa people by the next government of H.E. Right Honourable and his(Serikali ya awamu ya tano).Seeing is believing

Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
murchr
#1668 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 6:20:20 AM

Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

Kindly re-check your facts about dongo Kundu, Makupa causeway, Changamwe - Magongo roads, Berth 22,Likoni bridge,Mwache bridge, amongst many other major infrastructure built in Mombasa in the short 8-years His Excellency has been President of Kenya..

Lets all remove goggles and give credit where it is due...in Mombasa, the transformation is evident for all to see. Whether you dislike H.E. Uhuru or not, his legacy is written with indelible ink haswa huku Mombasa.....But offcourse there is still more to be done for Mombasa people by the next government of H.E. Right Honourable and his(Serikali ya awamu ya tano).Seeing is believing

https://www.google.com/a...c-839102%3fview=htmlamp

Everything you mentioned here was started by Kibaki. We were alive when all this was happening. Gazetti ya 2012 hio. If you are to dig here you'll find a thread on it.

Where is the big4 agenda?
aemathenge
#1669 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 8:06:12 AM

murchr wrote:

Would the Dam coming up in Gichugu, Kirinyaga, that proposes to double Mwea Pishori Rice production and generate power for the national grid count?
Queen
#1670 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 9:41:36 AM

aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:

Would the Dam coming up in Gichugu, Kirinyaga, that proposes to double Mwea Pishori Rice production and generate power for the national grid count?

Yes, if it guarantees us food security.
murchr
#1671 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 3:45:40 PM

aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:

What were the 4 agendas? By the way mahegoat, hio mchele yenu ndio shule zina forciwa kununua? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Lolest!
#1672 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 6:41:32 PM

murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

Everything you mentioned here was started by Kibaki. We were alive when all this was happening. Gazetti ya 2012 hio. If you are to dig here you'll find a thread on it.

I've never understood this 'it was a Kibaki project' thing.

If Kibaki govt didn't do the project proper: the financing, supervision etc, I don't see why it should be said to be their project.

I remember Kibaki was on a project launching spree in his last year.

Happy to see a successive govt take over and complete projects.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#1673 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 7:09:21 PM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

If Kibaki govt didn't do the project proper: the financing, supervision etc, I don't see why it should be said to be their project.

Kibaki's govt conceptualized the project, approached the Japan govt for financing, it was approved and everything was drawn up then. The rest was govt employees to implement. That has taken 8years
aemathenge
#1674 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 7:42:59 PM

murchr wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:

What were the 4 agendas? By the way mahegoat, hio mchele yenu ndio shule zina forciwa kununua? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I pray it is.

Should it come to be, then I'm going to fall seriously in love with the Kenyatta II Regime.
Fyatu
#1675 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 8:52:23 PM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

It makes the two of us...We all know that there is policy risk when regime changes....In Africa,there is no guarantee that an incoming president will carry on where the previous regime left. In Kenya, We have seen governors coming in and trashing everything their predecessors had started leaving white elephants/eyesores littered all over the place. Hata ma MP na CDF wajameni usually abandon projects started by their predecessors for petty reasons such as plain old jealousy and the fear that wananchi will perceive such projects as previous mheshimiwa project.

I recall in the first term of Jubilee, there was this narrative(probably peddled by Oxford Ndii) that H.E. Uhuru has abandoned LAPSET. As we speak Berth 3 is complete 3 months ahead of schedule. Lamu, a backwater of modern living 10 years ago is now poised to becoming a major gateway to East Africa.

It seems only Nairobi folk are blind to the transformation that has happened in this great republic in the very-short-past eight years.
Fyatu
#1676 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 8:57:02 PM

LAPSSET progress thus far
murchr
#1677 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2020 11:44:15 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

It makes the two of us...We all know that there is policy risk when regime changes....In Africa,there is no guarantee that an incoming president will carry on where the previous regime left. In Kenya, We have seen governors coming in and trashing everything their predecessors had started leaving white elephants/eyesores littered all over the place. Hata ma MP na CDF wajameni usually abandon projects started by their predecessors for petty reasons such as plain old jealousy and the fear that wananchi will perceive such projects as previous mheshimiwa project.

I recall in the first term of Jubilee, there was this narrative(probably peddled by Oxford Ndii) that H.E. Uhuru has abandoned LAPSET. As we speak Berth 3 is complete 3 months ahead of schedule. Lamu, a backwater of modern living 10 years ago is now poised to becoming a major gateway to East Africa.

It seems only Nairobi folk are blind to the transformation that has happened in this great republic in the very-short-past eight years.

The Dongo Kundu story should have been completed by 2015, its a shame to be talking about it now after everything policy and financing was completed in 2012. LAPPSET is a vision 2030 project (10 more years) and its not just a Kenyan project, it involves the port, rail, road and an oil pipeline. Apart from the port that Kibaki initiated, and the airport in Isiolo, what else has began? Muthaura was named its head after retiring from Kibaki's govt ehe endelea? Tusi danganyane

Quote:
This mega project consists of seven key infrastructure projects starting with new 32 Berth port at Lamu (Kenya); Interregional Highways from Lamu to Isiolo, Isiolo to Juba (South Sudan), Isiolo to Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), and Lamu to Garsen (Kenya), Crude Oil Pipeline from Lamu to Isiolo, Isiolo to Juba; Product Oil Pipeline from Lamu to Isiolo, Isiolo to Addis Ababa; Interregional Standard Gauge Railway lines from Lamu to Isiolo, Isiolo to Juba, Isiolo to Addis Ababa, and Nairobi to Isiolo; 3 International Airports: one each at Lamu, Isiolo, and Lake Turkana; 3 Resort Cities: one each at Lamu, Isiolo and Lake Turkana; and The multipurpose High Grand Falls Dam along the Tana River.

Lolest!
#1678 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 2:45:49 AM

murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

Kibaki's govt conceptualized the project, approached the Japan govt for financing, it was approved and everything was drawn up then. The rest was govt employees to implement. That has taken 8years

Did Kibaki govt conceptualize the bypasses? Were they not planned for by the 70s?

Going by that line of thought, I think it's only fair for us to judge Jubilee after 10 years. For we are sure that some of their projects like Nakuru Highway expansion will only be completed by successive govt(s)
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#1679 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 4:56:45 AM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

Did Kibaki govt conceptualize the bypasses? Were they not planned for by the 70s?

Going by that line of thought, I think it's only fair for us to judge Jubilee after 10 years. For we are sure that some of their projects like Nakuru Highway expansion will only be completed by successive govt(s)

Only the eastern bypass was conceptualized in the 70s the rest were expounded by the Kibaki govt. Sit down with wazees you'll learn alot.

I see Maina Kageni has somehow started to highlight the supposed affordable housing on Agenda 4 Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The Kibaki Govt left a masterplan to 2030...what will this govt leave in plan for the next generation?

Quote:
16. Decongestion of the main artery (Northern Corridor) that passes through the middle of
Nairobi and the development of new infrastructure surrounding the city is critically important to
Nairobi‘s future as a modern growth-generating urban capital. Achieving decongestion would
help to achieve that vision. The 2006 Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)-financed
Nairobi master plan study estimates the cost of sub-performance of intersections at KES 22.59
billion annually (2006 prices). This is a major cost to the economy.

17. Similarly, the draft INTP of 2004 indicates that 91.8 percent of Nairobi‘s road transport
arteries operate over their design capacities, resulting in frequent day-long traffic jams. It
recommends encouraging a shift to large capacity vehicles by public transport operators and to
redesign the urban traffic flows and create dedicated infrastructure for the exclusive use of large
capacity buses, i.e., a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system. The Mass Rapid Transit Study (MRTS)
of 2011, financed by the African Development Bank (AfDB), identified nine corridors as
potential BRT routes, based on travel demand forecasts for 2030 consistent with Vision 2030.
The proposed NUTRIP will finance the preparatory work, feasibility and detailed designs,
including Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), for selected BRT corridors,
covering both the engineering and operational features that constitute a BRT system. Upon
completion, the designed BRT system would lay the ground work for a successor urban transport
operation, possibly to be supported by the Bank and other development partners.

g) Sector Investments Plans

39. The urban public transport services currently offered do not cater to the needs of the
majority, who still walk to their places of work. To improve delivery of transport services in the
country, a 15-year (2010-2024) Road Sector Investment Plan (RSIP) has been developed and
adopted with clear priorities, and a 50-year transport master plan (involving all modes of
transport with a specific 10-year investment plan) is proposed to be prepared to complement the
agreed institutional and policy reforms. The selection of a consultant to develop the 50-year
transport master plan is underway and the assignment will be funded through the Bank-financed
NCTIP. In addition, targeted studies have been carried out, including feasibility of mass transit
systems and a road network master plan for Nairobi.

Furthermore, to enhance network continuity and consistency, construction works are
ongoing to upgrade some of the major road arteries in Nairobi, such as: (a) the Thika road, (b)
the eastern bypass, (c) the northern bypass, (d) the southern bypass, and (e) the junction on
Airport North Road/Outer Ring Road. It is therefore critical that the adjoining section of the
Northern Corridor through Nairobi (namely JKIA turnoff–Rironi, which forms the main road
artery) is improved, complemented by improvement of other junctions and effective traffic
management measures. The NUTRIP will support expansion of this corridor.

In all seriousness we have wasted these 5 years hopefully we'll sober up soon.
aemathenge
#1680 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 10:21:45 AM

murchr wrote:
In all seriousness we have wasted these 5 years hopefully we'll sober up soon.

... which brings us to His Excellency The Deputy President William Samoei Ruto ...

Would I be wrong in asserting that when HE Ruto was "Executive Deputy Presdient", particularly the first five years, The Jubilee Regime delivered.

However, when HE Ruto was stripped off "Executive Deputy Presidency" and the powers handed over to Daktari Matiang'i, things started going sideways.

In other words, Jubilee Regime "worked" when His Excellency Ruto was in charge, now that he is no longer in charge, an era has become an error.

How wrong am I? Pray do tell.