safariant
#1541 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:42:27 PM

The leaks begin, opposition in govt

The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
sqft
#1542 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:03:27 PM

safariant wrote:
The leaks begin, opposition in govt

Now can he do an expose on Arror and kimwarer dams.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Wakanyugi
#1543 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:18:25 PM

madollar wrote:
Uram wrote:

How now.Is Uhuru running again in 2022?
But just to address your theory, NEP in my opinion has been gravitating towards Ruto.
In 2013, when we had TNA (Uhuru Party) and URP (Ruto Party),URP garnered half of the MP seats (9/18), TNA got one seat and ODM won 8 seats.

He is not running but the political damage to those in his corner will be clearer in 2022 as for NEP and Mt kenya east ruto has now likely cemented his support in those regions.

So Uhuru hates Ruto - we are supposed to believe. Yet he seems to be doing everything to help him, including offering him a platform from which to project himself as the victim which, if the past is any guide, will automatically draw Kenyans to his camp.

I would expect by now he would similarly have given some kind of strategic help to RAO's side - at least bring ODM into Government so that they start building a war chest for 2022. Instead he presides over a take over of Jubilee by a bunch of political rejects or neophytes and watches as NASA practically implodes - both events which favor Ruto.

Some friend, this one.

Why do I get the feeling that this game long changed from Dama to Chess and we are the pawns being set up?
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
mkenyan
#1544 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 7:01:00 PM

Wakanyugi wrote:
madollar wrote:
Uram wrote:

But just to address your theory, NEP in my opinion has been gravitating towards Ruto.
In 2013, when we had TNA (Uhuru Party) and URP (Ruto Party),URP garnered half of the MP seats (9/18), TNA got one seat and ODM won 8 seats.

He is not running but the political damage to those in his corner will be clearer in 2022 as for NEP and Mt kenya east ruto has now likely cemented his support in those regions.

So Uhuru hates Ruto - we are supposed to believe. Yet he seems to be doing everything to help him, including offering him a platform from which to project himself as the victim which, if the past is any guide, will automatically draw Kenyans to his camp.

I would expect by now he would similarly have given some kind of strategic help to RAO's side - at least bring ODM into Government so that they start building a war chest for 2022. Instead he presides over a take over of Jubilee by a bunch of political rejects or neophytes and watches as NASA practically implodes - both events which favor Ruto.

Some friend, this one.

Why do I get the feeling that this game long changed from Dama to Chess and we are the pawns being set up?

which stage of grief this one of yours? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wakanyugi
#1545 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:23:40 PM

mkenyan wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
madollar wrote:
Uram wrote:

Some friend, this one.

which stage of grief this one of yours? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

If we use the Kubler Ross typology, I would say I am still in de Nile.

Lakini nadhani tuko wengi.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
madollar
#1546 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 3:06:33 AM

Wakanyugi wrote:
madollar wrote:
Uram wrote:

Some friend, this one.

We may have another mademoni moment Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly hapo 2013 "they" had managed to convince uhuru electing another kikuyu president was an impossibility after kibaki

Right now the scheme of things is to secure the PM position for MT kenya ndio lazima katiba should be changed but what happens if they run out of time ama somebody goes to court what will be his options he has no heir huko mt kenya who he can endorse he cannot cling on to power na itakuwa ngumu sana ku TOSHA raila or man Gidi lakini 2 years is a life time in politics
Gathige
#1547 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 1:39:58 PM

madollar wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
madollar wrote:
Uram wrote:

Some friend, this one.

We may have another mademoni moment Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly hapo 2013 "they" had managed to convince uhuru electing another kikuyu president was an impossibility after kibaki

Right now the scheme of things is to secure the PM position for MT kenya ndio lazima katiba should be changed but what happens if they run out of time ama somebody goes to court what will be his options he has no heir huko mt kenya who he can endorse he cannot cling on to power na itakuwa ngumu sana ku TOSHA raila or man Gidi lakini 2 years is a life time in politics

The way CORONA numbers are rising, Muthamaki may as well declare a state of emergency hapo 2022 and continue to "unite" the country.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
sqft
#1548 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 10:22:16 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:
I just have one question good people... As things are playing out now, what option is really available other than Ruto for 2022.... Huyu jamaa amejipanga! we only have two years to go.... A lot could change though

A compromise candidate by the Oligarchy to confuse the masses. The candidate's grooming might already have started as we the sheep are kept busy with bbi

If UK and Raila could say Kivutha Kibwana Tosha the whole country would agree with them.

Kivutha Kibwana with Mukhisa Kituyi as running mate. A Kikuyuless, Luoless, Kalenjinless ticket.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
murchr
#1549 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 1:18:22 AM

sqft wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:
I just have one question good people... As things are playing out now, what option is really available other than Ruto for 2022.... Huyu jamaa amejipanga! we only have two years to go.... A lot could change though

A compromise candidate by the Oligarchy to confuse the masses. The candidate's grooming might already have started as we the sheep are kept busy with bbi

If UK and Raila could say Kivutha Kibwana Tosha the whole country would agree with them.

Kivutha Kibwana with Mukhisa Kituyi as running mate. A Kikuyuless, Luoless, Kalenjinless ticket.

It's Ruto vs Raila 2022
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sqft
#1550 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 3:29:23 PM

Interesting views by Sudi. Amefungua roho.

madollar
#1551 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2020 8:12:01 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly :-

According to a source who spoke in confidence, the first scenario is, amid infighting in Jubilee, Mr Odinga being positioned to succeed President Kenyatta “as a stop-gap measure candidate” to serve before handing over power in the subsequent election to “an individual who would want to be the flag bearer in 2022 but cannot be because he still wields minimal support across the country.”

Succession headache for Uhuru as experts line up 2022 options
mpobiz
#1552 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 10:09:27 AM

sqft wrote:

This is the bare naked truth.
He even spoke of our children who don't know what is tribalism. Some of you here are busy following ancient relics like murathe and atwoli
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
sqft
#1553 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 10:51:42 AM

mpobiz wrote:
sqft wrote:

This is the bare naked truth.
He even spoke of our children who don't know what is tribalism. Some of you here are busy following ancient relics like murathe and atwoli

If someone is tired of his wife, you cant force him to continue living with her. Also if you see a man divorcing his wife you should respect his decision.

If your wife becomes mtu wa kutangatanga, undermining you, na kutukana wewe (via proxies) unatupa yeye and you get yourself a new loyal wife who can help you fulfill your vision. Bringing wazee or the chief to sort marriage problems is always futile since you can not force people to be with each other. So let oohuru follow his heart, dont force him to be in an unhappy political marriage.
mv_ufanisi
#1554 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 1:07:50 PM

A Kivutha Kibwana & Mukhisa Kituyi ticket would be a dream ticket for this country. I would gladly support this because it would bring a new bright future for Kenya and Africa.
gk
#1555 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 1:45:42 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:
A Kivutha Kibwana & Mukhisa Kituyi ticket would be a dream ticket for this country. I would gladly support this because it would bring a new bright future for Kenya and Africa.

Sounds good but don't know if both can work together. I would vote for Kituyi any day!
KulaRaha
#1556 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 1:48:29 PM

No Kenyan can enter office and not eat.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Gathige
#1557 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 1:58:30 PM

mv_ufanisi wrote:

The best arrangement that can work in this country is to strengthen devolution and make the "Centre" an unattractive power center. Pioneer Governors have lost the plot and still have the Central Government hangovers. Otherwise, our political ideology is tribal based and good candidates without "tribal" numbers may not make much progress.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Bigchick
#1558 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 3:41:26 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

I can.Believe me.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mv_ufanisi
#1559 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 5:17:25 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

You should speak for yourself.

There are Kenyans who have served without eating. Unfortunately those don't make the headline news but they exist. We have men and women with integrity operating in this country but they don't show up in the media that often. It's just doesn't make interesting news.

Unfortunately due to the confirmation bias, a lot of potentially corrupt people have entered government with the intent to eat because they have seen others eating. Just like a lot of young Kenyans aspired to join the traffic police or the procurement department because of the bribes to be had there.

So this explains a situation where corrupt people may be over represented in certain areas where it's easy for corrupt people to make money.
Wakanyugi
#1560 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2020 9:41:50 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

I think majority of Kenyans agree with but would happily look the other way if the pie was growing. The Kibaki people ‘ate’ but grew the economy. The current regime only eats and saddles Wanjiku with debt.

If a Kibwana government, with attendant intellectual wattage to match only Kibaki, fixes devolution - translating the locus of political and Economic action away from the center to the Counties, I’ll say eating would be a small price to pay.

If Uhuru and Rao really cared for Kenya this is the kind of transition scenario they would be working on.