William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Queen
#1521 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 11:57:03 AM

Uram wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

In centoro, WSR will take the majority vote.

How big the majority will be is hard to tell. My guess is 60-70 %. Coupled with a low turnout, it makes his winning an impossibility.

On a positive note, his supporters can only cause trouble in the north rift. But this time around, they can't touch kyuks because they desperately need their votes. In short, 2022 will be the most peaceful election.

It will be 2017 reloaded he will/may not reach the 50&+1 vote but ndio ataongoza then runoff alafu wembe ni ule ule

Actually it's 60+1 first round.
@FRM I see the ODM fraternity is slowly acknowledging our future muthamaki. You are very much welcomed. But don't come with the likes of atwoli and murathe. Both of them are a disgrace to the elders of this country.

Centoro will vote for WSR but the turnout will most likely be circa 55%.
Mark this post.

Turnout will also depend on the competitiveness of other elective posts- especially Gubernatorial.

Ultimately, the game changer shall be the choice of his running mate.
Queen
#1522 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 12:01:19 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:
Showing the boss the middle finger. Who undermines his boss like that? This is too much. Disrespecting the kikuyu leader is disrespecting the kikuyu nation. Have some respect.

Kojoa ulale

Matusi, why?

Bad form indeed. Sad to see our friend has dropped to that level.

Politics is indeed terrible. If the gang is this angry, you can only imagine the anger of their boss.

I always fear for the likes of Matiangi and Kibicho in the unlikely event that the so-called hustler runs away with it in 2022.
Angelica _ann
#1523 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 12:11:59 PM

Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:
Showing the boss the middle finger. Who undermines his boss like that? This is too much. Disrespecting the kikuyu leader is disrespecting the kikuyu nation. Have some respect.

Kojoa ulale

Matusi, why?

Bad form indeed. Sad to see our friend has dropped to that level.

Politics is indeed terrible. If the gang is this angry, you can only imagine the anger of their boss.

I always fear for the likes of Matiangi and Kibicho in the unlikely event that the so-called hustler runs away with it in 2022.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I thought WSR said he wont be chased from Jubilee, what happened.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sqft
#1524 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 12:35:15 PM

Jubilee Asili line up.

1. William Ruto- Party leader
2. Aisha Jumwa- DP party leader
3. Kipchumba Murkomen- Chairman
4. Susan Kihika- Ass Chairman
5. Moses Kuria- Sec.General
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
Angelica _ann
#1525 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 12:38:52 PM

sqft wrote:
Jubilee Asili line up.

I thought they can retreat to URP and start all over again. smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
madollar
#1526 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:42:11 AM

hii si ni 2002 reloaded Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Plans are underway by President Uhuru Kenyatta and ODM leader Raila Odinga (pictured centre) to form a 2022 coalition, Saturday Standard has learnt.

The end game, according to trusted allies of the two leaders, is to field a joint presidential candidate for their parties in the 2022 elections.
Queen
#1527 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 2:40:09 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
sqft wrote:
Jubilee Asili line up.

I thought they can retreat to URP and start all over again. smile

Retreating to URP would be defeatist and embarrassing.
PeterReborn
#1528 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 3:09:57 PM

I am not a fan of WSR but 2022 id for his to lose.Most people especially in Nairobi and Mt.Kenya are unhappy with Uhuru and may revolt by voting for Ruto.
Popular musicians like Muigai wa Njoroge is singing hustler songs that resonate with people.

Muigai wa Njoroge-Ino Migunda

Consistency is better than intensity
Queen
#1529 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 4:30:46 PM

PeterReborn wrote:
I am not a fan of WSR but 2022 id for his to lose.Most people especially in Nairobi and Mt.Kenya are unhappy with Uhuru and may revolt by voting for Ruto.
Popular musicians like Muigai wa Njoroge is singing hustler songs that resonate with people.

If UK is the problem, how is WSR the solution?
murchr
#1530 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 4:54:18 PM

Queen wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

UK gave up on the Jubilee dream. Sidelined all who believed in him, from his deputy to the desperate voter for what is evidently some selfish ambition
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Queen
#1531 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 5:27:45 PM

murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

UK gave up on the Jubilee dream. Sidelined all who believed in him, from his deputy to the desperate voter for what is evidently some selfish ambition

Was there ever a dream for Wanjiku?
murchr
#1532 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 5:35:03 PM

Queen wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

For those whi queud up from 3 yes. Read it up
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#1533 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 7:19:05 PM

murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

Wacha jokes bwana. You and me know too well that for the common voter, they were brainwashed to nimalize yangu kumi and the main goal was webe ni ure ure RTS Bondo. Duped, used and dumped!!!

I really enjoy reminding my buddies who kumira kumirad that Jubilee had nothing to offer to Wanjiku. The main aim 1 was Hague freedom and aim 2/3 was tano tena and rts Bondo _ stupid objectives but then we were dealing with politicians. smile smile smile

sqft
#1534 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:25:07 PM

This is serious.

https://www.the-star.co....tes-divorce-from-uhuru/

Quote:
Deputy President William Ruto is already rolling out an exit plan from the Jubilee Party in what is promising to be a nasty divorce from his boss, President Uhuru Kenyatta.

The DP, who has been on the receiving end of Uhuru’s ruthless political war, has left no doubt of a daring revolt against his boss, two years to the 2022 polls.

On Thursday, Ruto unveiled a parallel command centre for Jubilee MPs allied to his Tangatanga faction of the ruling party.

On Friday, former Nyayo-era State House comptroller Franklin Bett told the Star that Ruto’s open defiance to the President is dangerous and amounts to an open declaration of war against his boss.

“You may need to be careful when confronting a man in power. It's not easy to fight the state two years to a general election and win,” said Bett, a once-powerful Roads minister in the Grand Coalition Government.

Bett warned that the no-holds-barred war has the potential to "degenerate into tribal skirmishes" if political temperatures continue to rise in the country.

“The war will play out very badly in the days ahead. My only worry is that it can degenerate into tribal skirmishes, which might be very unfortunate for the country,” he said.

Bett, who served as Bureti MP from 2008 to 2013, said the DP should have waited until it is too close to the 2022 election to reveal his disaffection with Uhuru.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
madhaquer
#1535 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:08:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
PeterReborn wrote:

Wacha jokes bwana. You and me know too well that for the common voter, they were brainwashed to nimalize yangu kumi and the main goal was webe ni ure ure RTS Bondo. Duped, used and dumped!!!

I really enjoy reminding my buddies who kumira kumirad that Jubilee had nothing to offer to Wanjiku. The main aim 1 was Hague freedom and aim 2/3 was tano tena and rts Bondo _ stupid objectives but then we were dealing with politicians. smile smile smile

And what is the aim now ?
Peeing on Hague was accomplished,
Tano tena was accomplished,

So why is Jubilee on a constant cycle of politics ?

Is it the Kimendero family that cannot come to grips with losing power for the second time ?
sqft
#1536 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 4:00:57 PM

Things messy and noisy for Weta.

Gathige
#1537 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 7:04:14 PM

sqft wrote:
Things messy and noisy for Weta.

FAKE. Sleuths do not work like that
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
madollar
#1538 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:47:18 AM

Uram
#1539 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 3:03:18 PM

How now.Is Uhuru running again in 2022?
But just to address your theory, NEP in my opinion has been gravitating towards Ruto.
In 2013, when we had TNA (Uhuru Party) and URP (Ruto Party),URP garnered half of the MP seats (9/18), TNA got one seat and ODM won 8 seats.
madollar
#1540 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 7:37:54 PM

Uram wrote:

How now.Is Uhuru running again in 2022?
But just to address your theory, NEP in my opinion has been gravitating towards Ruto.
In 2013, when we had TNA (Uhuru Party) and URP (Ruto Party),URP garnered half of the MP seats (9/18), TNA got one seat and ODM won 8 seats.

He is not running but the political damage to those in his corner will be clearer in 2022 as for NEP and Mt kenya east ruto has now likely cemented his support in those regions.