wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<7475767778>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Queen
#1501 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 10:17:29 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

In centoro, WSR will take the majority vote.

How big the majority will be is hard to tell. My guess is 60-70 %. Coupled with a low turnout, it makes his winning an impossibility.

On a positive note, his supporters can only cause trouble in the north rift. But this time around, they can't touch kyuks because they desperately need their votes. In short, 2022 will be the most peaceful election.

Elections are always relatively peaceful. However, after the votes have been cast and and the expected results turns out negative, then the centre is never able to hold.
kaka2za
#1502 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 12:32:34 AM

Queen wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

How big the majority will be is hard to tell. My guess is 60-70 %. Coupled with a low turnout, it makes his winning an impossibility.

On a positive note, his supporters can only cause trouble in the north rift. But this time around, they can't touch kyuks because they desperately need their votes. In short, 2022 will be the most peaceful election.

Elections are always relatively peaceful. However, after the votes have been cast and and the expected results turns out negative, then the centre is never able to hold.

I think you meant voting is usually peaceful.
The electoral process starts with nominations and ends when succesful candidates are declared and gazetted.

Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
madollar
#1503 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 2:29:32 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

It will be 2017 reloaded he will/may not reach the 50&+1 vote but ndio ataongoza then runoff alafu wembe ni ule ule
mpobiz
#1504 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 3:20:45 AM

madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

It will be 2017 reloaded he will/may not reach the 50&+1 vote but ndio ataongoza then runoff alafu wembe ni ule ule

Actually it's 60+1 first round.
@FRM I see the ODM fraternity is slowly acknowledging our future muthamaki. You are very much welcomed. But don't come with the likes of atwoli and murathe. Both of them are a disgrace to the elders of this country.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#1505 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 11:48:42 AM

mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

@FRM I see the ODM fraternity is slowly acknowledging our future muthamaki. You are very much welcomed. But don't come with the likes of atwoli and murathe. Both of them are a disgrace to the elders of this country.

Centoro will vote for WSR but the turnout will most likely be circa 55%.
Mark this post.
(James Russell Rowell)
sqft
#1506 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 2:26:26 PM

kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Mark this post.

If they won by a slim margin after kumira kumira-ring >90%, then iko chida with 55% turnout.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#1507 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 12:01:15 PM

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
mpobiz
#1508 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 2:38:16 AM

sqft wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Mark this post.

If they won by a slim margin after kumira kumira-ring >90%, then iko chida with 55% turnout.

Why not predict vote apathy for the whole country?
Nyanza 20% if raila won't be on the ballot.
Centro 70% if raila won't be on the ballot. If he dares to be on the ballot . 99% thuraku kumira kumira.
Ukambani 40% whoever will be in the ballot.
Western 40% whoever will be on the ballot.
Kaleo land 100% if the new muthamaki will be on the ballot 10% if he won't.
Maasai land 60% whoever will be on the ballot.
Coast 50% whomever will be on the ballot.
Wariah land 60% whomever will be on the ballot.

I should also remind you that local politics also play a big role in mobilizing voters. For example in maasai land clannism play a big role in determining the turnout levels.
In most parts of the country the excitement driven by the other ellective positions is what is going to drive most people to the voting booths.we are just lucky that's how ellections are held in this country. Unlike in other coutries where elections are held in difrent days for difrent seats.
That said you can disregard my first paragraph.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#1509 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 9:07:00 AM

mpobiz wrote:
sqft wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Mark this post.

Centro 70% if raila won't be on the ballot. If he dares to be on the ballot . 99% thuraku kumira kumira.

I should also remind you that local politics also play a big role in mobilizing voters. For example in maasai land clannism play a big role in determining the turnout levels.
In most parts of the country the excitement driven by the other ellective positions is what is going to drive most people to the voting booths.we are just lucky that's how ellections are held in this country. Unlike in other coutries where elections are held in difrent days for difrent seats.

You see people are not unhappy with the presidency only. Last time, many MPs ,MCAs and even governors were voted out and voters expected the new leaders to bring change. It actually got worse. So don't expect Kiambu people for example to come out in large numbers to vote for a governor like they did for Waititi.
Anyway let us wait and see. In 1997, JJ Kamotho was certain to be elected as Mathioya MP. His son did something silly at dawn of the voting day and the rest is history.
(James Russell Rowell)
Gathige
#1510 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 11:12:59 AM

kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
sqft wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Mark this post.

You see people are not unhappy with the presidency only. Last time, many MPs ,MCAs and even governors were voted out and voters expected the new leaders to bring change. It actually got worse. So don't expect Kiambu people for example to come out in large numbers to vote for a governor like they did for Waititi.
Anyway let us wait and see. In 1997, JJ Kamotho was certain to be elected as Mathioya MP. His son did something silly at dawn of the voting day and the rest is history.

Whoever UMK will be supporting will lose in Central. The geneneral apathy towards UMK is just too much.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Queen
#1511 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2020 1:29:10 PM

Gathige wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
sqft wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Mark this post.

Whoever UMK will be supporting will lose in Central. The geneneral apathy towards UMK is just too much.

I don't agree with your statement at all. Supposing UK decides to throw his weight behind WSR, will the latter lose as per your statement?
Lolest!
#1512 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 3:40:36 PM

Jubilee-Kenya, Jubilee-Asili, Jubilee-Peoplesmile
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#1513 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 5:42:29 PM

Lolest! wrote:

He will be the CS Transport and Communication after 2022.

But politics is very unfair, these guys really fought for UMK and tusied Baba to the core 3 times over. Isorite!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Uram
#1514 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 7:03:28 PM

kaka2za wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
madollar wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Mark this post.

Turnout will also depend on the competitiveness of other elective posts- especially Gubernatorial.
sqft
#1515 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 10:11:00 PM

Showing the boss the middle finger. Who undermines his boss like that? This is too much. Disrespecting the kikuyu leader is disrespecting the kikuyu nation. Have some respect.

murchr
#1516 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 11:15:41 PM

sqft wrote:
Showing the boss the middle finger. Who undermines his boss like that? This is too much. Disrespecting the kikuyu leader is disrespecting the kikuyu nation. Have some respect.

Kojoa ulale
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#1517 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 11:21:00 PM

murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:

Kojoa ulale

Matusi, why?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
madollar
#1518 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 2:57:39 AM

Lolest! wrote:

Given now ruto is charting his own path the million dollar question now who will be jubilee original presidential candidate in 2022 who among raila ,kalonzo,gideon or mdvd will abandon their party to join hiyo ya uhuru infact hizi coalitions they are signing ni nonsense the moment uhuru points one of them most likely peter kenneth the rest utawaona kwa exit door

Hapa ruto has pulled the rag under their feet they made their moves to early giving space and time for him kujipanga
thuks
#1519 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 5:25:57 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:

Kojoa ulale

Matusi, why?

tribal thinking: if you don't agree with a 'leader', you're disrespecting their tribe
I care!
kaka2za
#1520 Posted : Friday, June 19, 2020 9:22:50 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
sqft wrote:

Kojoa ulale

Matusi, why?

Bad form indeed. Sad to see our friend has dropped to that level.
(James Russell Rowell)