kaka2za wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I still have my doubts about the UMK/WSR divide.
Too open
Too predictable
Choreographed?

Contain Baba until early 2022.

Me too think so!!! I think it is well agreed between the two to play the game

smile Looks like it?

UMK is good hearted and carries no grudges.

Its Madaraka Day and ALL Kenyans inculding WSR are celebrating the day.

Ask Ndindi about this carrying no grudges. Or Justice Mwilu

Tell us more.

For Ndindi its not a grudge its a natural hatered,similar ronthe one I also have against that juvenile MP for Kiharu.

As for Mwilu,revisiting he had to.....

Good people
This is a game
It is neither for you nor about you
You only have to be a good spectator
Cheer, jump and even cry
At the end of the game
The players will board the bus
And you walk home, hungry, tired and miserable

Point!

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
simonkabz
#1462 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2020 3:04:12 PM

Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
madhaquer wrote:
I think the Jubilee camp have their focus in the wrong place.
The dissatisfaction on the ground has nothing to do with Ruto. It is simply because Kamwana has nothing to show for this second term in office.

I think their focus should be on helping Wanjohi deliver something tangible with the little time remaining. Whether or not Ruto succeeds him is not his business. He should work and retire Kibaki style.

Jubilee camp exists in your thinking.

We do not know what Uhuru and Raila promised each other during the handshake remember no one else was involved but the 2. What has been coming out through the noise that is BBI is A PM post and regional govt plus positions for losers- Seems like Raila was to be a PM, and probably promised to Uhuru after retirement (Putin style). Then their cronies would share the other posts. This however was a pipe dream since it can only happen under a constitutional amendment. I believe in their own discussions, they did not think of the stipulations in place

So now after realizing nothing will work in his favor, he's resulted to throwing tantrums am even beginning to doubt all those Ruto allegations (scandals) if they had anything on him they would have pulled a first one. Time has caught up with Uhuru, if only he focused on only 1 of his 4 agendas he would have been something, but his greed and lack of focus has been his undoing. He had it all, the majority in the 2 houses and a competent cabinet. But BBI shrouded it all and brought mistrust

oh. so the bbi is the cause of the government not doing anything for the second term? in your list of peace and all good before the handshake you conveniently left out the issue of the deputy starting campaigns immediately the second term started. convenient too how you casually left out the first term.

Yes what has your government done in its 2nd term?

Campaigns/realignments began after the handshake no?

The clock is still running.

now it is my government? were you not the one defending this government all the way from 2013 here in wazua? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Exactly! He countered every argument against the regime.
Did we miss the 'Damascus' moment?

He will say only a fool doesn't change his mind, fake difence!!!

Nyinyi watu mnadhani kutolewa kwa jukwaa kaa mwizi ni mchezo.

I tell you, it's no jokesmile . It's even worse when the godfather who picked you from the chaff realizes you are a crooked character and rejects you wholesomely. Very few can handle rejection......

The bitterness you see DI displaying here shouldn't surprise you smile
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Angelica _ann
#1463 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2020 3:23:09 PM

Thitifini wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Mtafiti wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
I still have my doubts about the UMK/WSR divide.
Too open
Too predictable
Choreographed?

Contain Baba until early 2022.

Me too think so!!! I think it is well agreed between the two to play the game

smile Looks like it?

UMK is good hearted and carries no grudges.

Its Madaraka Day and ALL Kenyans inculding WSR are celebrating the day.

Ask Ndindi about this carrying no grudges. Or Justice Mwilu

Tell us more.

For Ndindi its not a grudge its a natural hatered,similar ronthe one I also have against that juvenile MP for Kiharu.

As for Mwilu,revisiting he had to.....

Good people
This is a game
It is neither for you nor about you
You only have to be a good spectator
Cheer, jump and even cry
At the end of the game
The players will board the bus
And you walk home, hungry, tired and miserable

Point!

UMK is enjoying the show, now jana he was with Baba Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Queen
#1464 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 1:16:44 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
madhaquer wrote:
The dissatisfaction on the ground has nothing to do with Ruto. It is simply because Kamwana has nothing to show for this second term in office.

I think their focus should be on helping Wanjohi deliver something tangible with the little time remaining. Whether or not Ruto succeeds him is not his business. He should work and retire Kibaki style.

We do not know what Uhuru and Raila promised each other during the handshake remember no one else was involved but the 2. What has been coming out through the noise that is BBI is A PM post and regional govt plus positions for losers- Seems like Raila was to be a PM, and probably promised to Uhuru after retirement (Putin style). Then their cronies would share the other posts. This however was a pipe dream since it can only happen under a constitutional amendment. I believe in their own discussions, they did not think of the stipulations in place

So now after realizing nothing will work in his favor, he's resulted to throwing tantrums am even beginning to doubt all those Ruto allegations (scandals) if they had anything on him they would have pulled a first one. Time has caught up with Uhuru, if only he focused on only 1 of his 4 agendas he would have been something, but his greed and lack of focus has been his undoing. He had it all, the majority in the 2 houses and a competent cabinet. But BBI shrouded it all and brought mistrust

oh. so the bbi is the cause of the government not doing anything for the second term? in your list of peace and all good before the handshake you conveniently left out the issue of the deputy starting campaigns immediately the second term started. convenient too how you casually left out the first term.

now it is my government? were you not the one defending this government all the way from 2013 here in wazua? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I tell you, it's no jokesmile . It's even worse when the godfather who picked you from the chaff realizes you are a crooked character and rejects you wholesomely. Very few can handle rejection......

Sadly for DI, UK has issued an executive order which effectively renders WSR a VP. The presidency is no more and WSR has no power to hire or fire meaning DI will have to be sacked for the second time in quick succession. Ni kubaya.
murchr
#1465 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 5:03:03 AM

Queen wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
madhaquer wrote:

Sadly for DI, UK has issued an executive order which effectively renders WSR a VP. The presidency is no more and WSR has no power to hire or fire meaning DI will have to be sacked for the second time in quick succession. Ni kubaya.

Do you really know what you are talking about?

The constitution talks of the PRESIDENT, DEPUTY PRESIDENT, AND CABINET, as the executive. The what was referred to as "Presidency" was just a loose term "fancy" if you like referring to what is Uhuru Kenyatta's position.

Even if you never read anything else in the constitution of Kenya, memorize these lines.

constitution of Kenya wrote:
CHAPTER ONE – SOVEREIGNTY OF THE PEOPLE AND SUPREMACY OF THIS CONSTITUTION
1. Sovereignty of the people

(1) All sovereign power belongs to the people of Kenya and shall be exercised only in accordance with this Constitution.

2. Supremacy of this Constitution
(1) This Constitution is the supreme law of the Republic and binds all persons and all State organs at both levels of government.

1) This Constitution is the supreme law of the Republic and binds all persons and all State organs at both levels of government.

(2) No person may claim or exercise State authority except as authorised under this Constitution. (NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT)

(3) The validity or legality of this Constitution is not subject to challenge by or before any court or other State organ.

(4) Any law, including customary law, that is inconsistent with this Constitution is void to the extent of the inconsistency, and any act or omission in contravention of this Constitution is invalid.

3. Defence of this Constitution
(1) Every person has an obligation to respect, uphold and defend this Constitution.

(2) Any attempt to establish a government otherwise than in compliance with this Constitution is unlawful.

CHAPTER 9

Principles of executive authority
(1)
Executive authority derives from the people of Kenya and shall be exercised in accordance with this Constitution.

(2)
Executive authority shall be exercised in a manner compatible with the principle of service to the people of Kenya, and for their well-being and benefit.

The National Executive
(1) The national executive of the Republic comprises the President, the Deputy President and the rest of the Cabinet.

(2) The composition of the national executive shall reflect the regional and ethnic diversity of the people of Kenya.

131. Authority of the President

(2)
The President shall—

(a) respect, uphold and safeguard this Constitution;

(2) The President shall nominate and, with the approval of the National Assembly, appoint, and may dismiss—

(a) the Cabinet Secretaries, in accordance with Article 152;

(b) the Attorney-General, in accordance with Article 156;

(c) the Secretary to the Cabinet in accordance with Article 154;

(d) Principal Secretaries in accordance with Article 155;

(e) high commissioners, ambassadors and diplomatic and consular representatives; and

(f) in accordance with this Constitution, any other State or public officer whom this Constitution requires or empowers the President to appoint or dismiss.

NOTE: HE DOES NOT APPOINT OR FIRE THE DP

FURTHER READING
Quote:
Functions of the Deputy President
(1)
The Deputy President shall be the principal assistant of the President and shall deputise for the President in the execution of the President’s functions.

(2)
The Deputy President shall perform the functions conferred by this Constitution and any other functions of the President as the President may assign.

(3)
Subject to Article 134, when the President is absent or is temporarily incapacitated, and during any other period that the President decides, the Deputy President shall act as the President.

(4)
The Deputy President shall not hold any other State or public office.

Election and swearing-in of Deputy President
(1)
Each candidate in a presidential election shall nominate a person who is qualified for nomination for election as President, as a candidate for Deputy President.

(2)
For the purposes of clause (1), there shall be no separate nomination process for the Deputy President and Article 137(1)(d) shall not apply to a candidate for Deputy President.

(3)
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission shall declare the candidate nominated by the person who is elected as the President to be elected as the Deputy President.

(4)
The swearing in of the Deputy President-elect shall be before the Chief Justice or, in the absence of the Chief Justice, the Deputy Chief Justice and in public.

(5)
The Deputy President-elect assumes office by taking and subscribing—

(a)
the oath or affirmation of allegiance; and

(b)
the oath or affirmation for the execution of the functions of office,

as prescribed in the Third Schedule.

This is what Uhuru is doing, throwing punches hitting nothing. Sorry for the long post, didn't expect a Wazuan to be that constitutional daft

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Queen
#1466 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 8:13:27 AM

murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
madhaquer wrote:

The constitution talks of the PRESIDENT, DEPUTY PRESIDENT, AND CABINET, as the executive. The what was referred to as "Presidency" was just a loose term "fancy" if you like referring to what is Uhuru Kenyatta's position.

Even if you never read anything else in the constitution of Kenya, memorize these lines.

(1) All sovereign power belongs to the people of Kenya and shall be exercised only in accordance with this Constitution.

(1) This Constitution is the supreme law of the Republic and binds all persons and all State organs at both levels of government.

1) This Constitution is the supreme law of the Republic and binds all persons and all State organs at both levels of government.

(2) No person may claim or exercise State authority except as authorised under this Constitution. (NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT)

(3) The validity or legality of this Constitution is not subject to challenge by or before any court or other State organ.

(4) Any law, including customary law, that is inconsistent with this Constitution is void to the extent of the inconsistency, and any act or omission in contravention of this Constitution is invalid.

(1) Every person has an obligation to respect, uphold and defend this Constitution.

(2) Any attempt to establish a government otherwise than in compliance with this Constitution is unlawful.

CHAPTER 9

(1)
Executive authority derives from the people of Kenya and shall be exercised in accordance with this Constitution.

(2)
Executive authority shall be exercised in a manner compatible with the principle of service to the people of Kenya, and for their well-being and benefit.

The National Executive
(1) The national executive of the Republic comprises the President, the Deputy President and the rest of the Cabinet.

(2) The composition of the national executive shall reflect the regional and ethnic diversity of the people of Kenya.

(2)
The President shall—

(2) The President shall nominate and, with the approval of the National Assembly, appoint, and may dismiss—

(e) high commissioners, ambassadors and diplomatic and consular representatives; and

(f) in accordance with this Constitution, any other State or public officer whom this Constitution requires or empowers the President to appoint or dismiss.

FURTHER READING
Quote:
(1)
The Deputy President shall be the principal assistant of the President and shall deputise for the President in the execution of the President’s functions.

(2)
The Deputy President shall perform the functions conferred by this Constitution and any other functions of the President as the President may assign.

(3)
Subject to Article 134, when the President is absent or is temporarily incapacitated, and during any other period that the President decides, the Deputy President shall act as the President.

(4)

(1)
Each candidate in a presidential election shall nominate a person who is qualified for nomination for election as President, as a candidate for Deputy President.

(2)
For the purposes of clause (1), there shall be no separate nomination process for the Deputy President and Article 137(1)(d) shall not apply to a candidate for Deputy President.

(3)
The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission shall declare the candidate nominated by the person who is elected as the President to be elected as the Deputy President.

(4)
The swearing in of the Deputy President-elect shall be before the Chief Justice or, in the absence of the Chief Justice, the Deputy Chief Justice and in public.

(5)

(a)

(b)

This is what Uhuru is doing, throwing punches hitting nothing. Sorry for the long post, didn't expect a Wazuan to be that constitutional daft

Had a strong feeling that the first rebuttal to my post would come from you.The key phrase in my post was:- "SOMEBODY BEING SACKED FOR THE SECOND TIME IN QUICK SUCCESSION". Tafakari hayo.

This reminds me of Boni khalwale who ran away from the opposition and joined the "government" only to soon find himself once again in the opposition courtesy of aligning himself with the TT. How unlucky can some people get.
aemathenge
#1467 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 8:32:12 AM

Is Dr. Ruto this powerful and influential?

Smack in the middle of an economic, health, and environmental disaster, did this power and influence warrant the devotion of so much energy to bringing Dr. Ruto down to size?

It appears Wanjohi Wa Mashati may have challenges governing, and now that M Zero One is no longer around to hold his hand is The Right Honourable the new power behind the throne?

Can I be wrong in attributing all the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of the Jubilee Error to Dr. Ruto? He has been in charge, hasn't he?

Points to ponder. Just a thought.
Angelica _ann
#1468 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 9:02:49 AM

When we told you that there is nothing Jubilee was formulating apart from riding on Kibaki initiated projects, mulisema odomodomo noise.

During Madaraka day, what UMK talked about his legacy (yet we are 2 years to the end) were both embarrassing and laughable.

Now even the oil in Trukana project has stalled.

Of course the saving face will be COVID.

Webe ni ure ure!!!!!

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#1469 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 10:12:23 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
When we told you that there is nothing Jubilee was formulating apart from riding on Kibaki initiated projects, mulisema odomodomo noise.

During Madaraka day, what UMK talked about his legacy (yet we are 2 years to the end) were both embarrassing and laughable.

Webe ni ure ure!!!!!

The one and only agenda of the dynamic duo was to kill the ICC cases
They had nothing to do once the cases were dismissed.
That's their legacy.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
sqft
#1470 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 11:27:48 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Webe ni ure ure!!!!!

The one and only agenda of the dynamic duo was to kill the ICC cases
They had nothing to do once the cases were dismissed.
That's their legacy.

True. They got sympathy votes from wanjiku to save them from the ICC. Now that the ICC cases are over, they should both go home. Wawache kusumbua wanjiku. You don't save someone from jail, then they start lording over you.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
murchr
#1471 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 3:28:27 PM

Queen wrote:
murchr wrote:
Queen wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Queen wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
murchr wrote:
madhaquer wrote:

CHAPTER 9

(1)

(2)

The National Executive

(2)
The President shall—

FURTHER READING
Quote:
(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(a)

(b)

Had a strong feeling that the first rebuttal to my post would come from you.The key phrase in my post was:- "SOMEBODY BEING SACKED FOR THE SECOND TIME IN QUICK SUCCESSION". Tafakari hayo.

This reminds me of Boni khalwale who ran away from the opposition and joined the "government" only to soon find himself once again in the opposition courtesy of aligning himself with the TT. How unlucky can some people get.

You're still lost
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
madollar
#1472 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 6:44:37 PM

aemathenge wrote:

Smack in the middle of an economic, health, and environmental disaster, did this power and influence warrant the devotion of so much energy to bringing Dr. Ruto down to size?

It appears Wanjohi Wa Mashati may have challenges governing, and now that M Zero One is no longer around to hold his hand is The Right Honourable the new power behind the throne?

Can I be wrong in attributing all the Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of the Jubilee Error to Dr. Ruto? He has been in charge, hasn't he?

Winston churchill once said never let a good crisis go to waste ,wanjohi is using the cover of covid to achieve what he set out to do from the day of the handshake.
Think of all the rallies that would have been held since the purge began but the million dollar question is will wanjohi reach the finish line
Queen
#1473 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 7:21:21 PM

madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Winston churchill once said never let a good crisis go to waste ,wanjohi is using the cover of covid to achieve what he set out to do from the day of the handshake.
Think of all the rallies that would have been held since the purge began but the million dollar question is will wanjohi reach the finish line

I remember at the height of the recent demolitions of structures on grabbed land, was involved in an argument with a friend of mine whether it was possible for the government to demolish the iconic Weston Hotel. The consensus then was that that was simply not feasible.

Judging from events of the last few days, it now appears that bringing down Weston, without any political repercussions whatsoever, is as easy as they come. How fast things change.
ZZE123
#1474 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 7:58:16 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Webe ni ure ure!!!!!

This reminds me of the election days and the fights hereLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
mpobiz
#1475 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 8:01:25 PM

Queen wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

I remember at the height of the recent demolitions of structures on grabbed land, was involved in an argument with a friend of mine whether it was possible for the government to demolish the iconic Weston Hotel. The consensus then was that that was simply not feasible.

Judging from events of the last few days, it now appears that bringing down Weston, without any political repercussions whatsoever, is as easy as they come. How fast things change.

I hope you know that the Weston land is a subdivision of grabbed land which stretches from kobil at the carnivore junction pass through a famous high school all the way to mbagathi roundabout.
I wish the demolitions to start soonest.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Queen
#1476 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 8:19:07 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

I hope you know that the Weston land is a subdivision of grabbed land which stretches from kobil at the carnivore junction pass through a famous high school all the way to mbagathi roundabout.

They should start with the hotel that sits on KCAA land. Demolition of any other structure that sits on a controversial piece of land can follow at an appropriate time.
mpobiz
#1477 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 8:52:38 PM

Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

They should start with the hotel that sits on KCAA land. Demolition of any other structure that sits on a controversial piece of land can follow at an appropriate time.

The Land I have mentioned is the whole KCAA land that was grabbed. Weston only occupies only 3 acres of the about 130 acres that was grabbed. A good demolition exercise should start from one end and finish on the other side of the grabbed land.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Queen
#1478 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 10:22:27 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

The Land I have mentioned is the whole KCAA land that was grabbed. Weston only occupies only 3 acres of the about 130 acres that was grabbed. A good demolition exercise should start from one end and finish on the other side of the grabbed land.

The easiest property to demolish is the one whose owner has been pinned to the ground and is currently gasping for breath.
mpobiz
#1479 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2020 11:58:13 PM

Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

The easiest property to demolish is the one whose owner has been pinned to the ground and is currently gasping for breath.

It's not about how easy it is to act on the hotel. We all know it only takes a good "sunny" driver. We are just lucky that its still a jubilee government and not the ODM which believes on vendettas.
I am just amazed that ODM sympathisers deep in their minds think they are helping or are running government. Its only 2 days ago that in madaraka day the true government left the dias and walked inside statehouse and left the disillusioned opposition outside as they waited for more orders from the executive. Hao ni bure kabisa.
Queen
#1480 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2020 12:05:39 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Queen wrote:
madollar wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

It's not about how easy it is to act on the hotel. We all know it only takes a good "sunny" driver. We are just lucky that its still a jubilee government and not the ODM which believes on vendettas.
I am just amazed that ODM sympathisers deep in their minds think they are helping or are running government. Its only 2 days ago that in madaraka day the true government left the dias and walked inside statehouse and left the disillusioned opposition outside as they waited for more orders from the executive. Hao ni bure kabisa.

On the very same day and at night, the real powers running the country were seen together along Kenyatta Avenue inspecting development projects while the whereabouts of the guy who has been gasping for breath was unknown. Talk about having the final laugh on the day/night. This game is tough.