Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<5152535455>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
murchr
#1041 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 2:31:49 PM

kaka2za wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma1 wrote:
The problem with Tanga Tangaist is that they actually believe the hype.

My frens Tanga Tanga will be joining the BBI in Mombasa...They don't have enough for another harambee.

Has anyone told them that Junet might be MC in Mombasa?

Yet, there are still tangatanga people on wazua who are expecting a miracle.

You shall vote for BBI mpende msipende..

Na wale wako central, Uhuru bado hajafika na tayari mnatii.

kitaeleweka.

Nani amepinga BBI? smile

Tunasema tu Ruto 2022 - ni hayo tu...

The power of good came together to overcome KANU in 2002.

I see a repeat in 2022.

What force? Everyone is looking for avenues to eat.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Lolest!
#1042 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 2:44:19 PM

I remember Gordon Opiyo on FB writing about Ruto 2 years ago. He warned that Ruto must be stopped from vying else he will win. Option 2(stop the man from vying) is in progress

Quote:
The police have reopened investigations into an old case involving Deputy President William Ruto and the controversial sale of land to a State corporation.

Dr Ruto was acquitted in 2011 of fraud charges following the 2001 sale of land to Kenya Pipeline Corporation (KPC) that the State contested was hived off Ngong Forest.
The Standard has established that the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) has opened fresh investigation into claims of conspiracy to defraud in the Sh272 million land deal.
He disclosed that the officer explained that they are reviewing the case, No 973 of 2004, that was investigated and prosecuted by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), and ended with an acquittal in 2011.
“He wants to know who signed the sale agreements and who was paid for the sale. All these were on trial in the case prosecuted by the CID from 2004 to 2011. The DCI couldn’t say the motive for the unorthodox, and in my view vain, attempt to re-open the case,” Kigen said.
Ruto was in April 2011 acquitted of Sh43 million land fraud charges for lack of evidence. His co-accused, Joshua Kulei and Sammy Mwaita, were also let off.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#1043 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 8:27:23 PM

Lolest! wrote:
I remember Gordon Opiyo on FB writing about Ruto 2 years ago. He warned that Ruto must be stopped from vying else he will win. Option 2(stop the man from vying) is in progress

Quote:
The police have reopened investigations into an old case involving Deputy President William Ruto and the controversial sale of land to a State corporation.

Dr Ruto was acquitted in 2011 of fraud charges following the 2001 sale of land to Kenya Pipeline Corporation (KPC) that the State contested was hived off Ngong Forest.
The Standard has established that the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) has opened fresh investigation into claims of conspiracy to defraud in the Sh272 million land deal.
He disclosed that the officer explained that they are reviewing the case, No 973 of 2004, that was investigated and prosecuted by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), and ended with an acquittal in 2011.
“He wants to know who signed the sale agreements and who was paid for the sale. All these were on trial in the case prosecuted by the CID from 2004 to 2011. The DCI couldn’t say the motive for the unorthodox, and in my view vain, attempt to re-open the case,” Kigen said.
Ruto was in April 2011 acquitted of Sh43 million land fraud charges for lack of evidence. His co-accused, Joshua Kulei and Sammy Mwaita, were also let off.

Double jeopardy
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
madollar
#1044 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 3:49:23 AM

masukuma wrote:
alma1 wrote:

My frens Tanga Tanga will be joining the BBI in Mombasa...They don't have enough for another harambee.

kitaeleweka.

Nani amepinga BBI? smile

Uko kwa hii kikundi ama

Is it that Deputy President William Ruto is popular among Nairobi traders or have some people taken it upon themselves to market his 2022 presidential bid? In the last few months, traders in Muthurwa and Gikomba markets have been selling huge wall hangings and calendars featuring images of the Deputy President. Small traders in the central business district have taken it a step further and have reportedly formed prayer cells at various points to plead with God on Ruto's behalf every evening.

https://www.the-star.co....s-to-intercede-for-ruto/
masukuma
#1045 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 7:06:52 AM

madollar wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma1 wrote:

kitaeleweka.

Nani amepinga BBI? smile

Uko kwa hii kikundi ama

Is it that Deputy President William Ruto is popular among Nairobi traders or have some people taken it upon themselves to market his 2022 presidential bid? In the last few months, traders in Muthurwa and Gikomba markets have been selling huge wall hangings and calendars featuring images of the Deputy President. Small traders in the central business district have taken it a step further and have reportedly formed prayer cells at various points to plead with God on Ruto's behalf every evening.

https://www.the-star.co....-to-intercede-for-ruto/

ukiona akipigwa... it's not for Nought! ukiona amenyamaza... he knows what he is doing!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
sqft
#1046 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 12:27:00 PM

Watu wa murkomen wamekataa ruto.

https://www.standardmedi...r-tolgos-now-tells-ruto

Quote:
Elgeyo Marakwet Governor Alex Tolgos has declared he will not support Deputy President William Ruto’s quest to succeed President Uhuru Kenyatta in 2022.

The county chief said he speaks his mind and no amount of threats will cow him.
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
FRM2011
#1047 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 1:51:02 PM

One thing the 2017 elections taught me is never to ignore the "unspoken". We made projections but hugely miscalculated the cracks inside the hitherto baba's western support base. Bungoma, kakamega, kisii and nyamira. That is where we (ODM) lost the election.

I can never vote for ruto. But I will be honest to say he will get not less than 60% of the mt. kenya vote. He properly read the mood on the ground that Rao is still the enemy, handshake notwithstanding. Good enough to keep the kyuk diaspora safe in the RV, but not enough to get wsr to statehouse.

Keyword; turnout. In ruto's home county (UG), the turnout in the 2017 1st and repeat polls were 74% and 52% respectively. In the 5 central counties, it was 93% and 88% respectively.

madhaquer
#1048 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 2:19:52 PM

sqft wrote:

Quote:
Elgeyo Marakwet Governor Alex Tolgos has declared he will not support Deputy President William Ruto’s quest to succeed President Uhuru Kenyatta in 2022.

This is a governor in exit. He needs to plan his political future wisely. But I doubt he has any influence really.
kaka2za
#1049 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 2:50:42 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
One thing the 2017 elections taught me is never to ignore the "unspoken". We made projections but hugely miscalculated the cracks inside the hitherto baba's western support base. Bungoma, kakamega, kisii and nyamira. That is where we (ODM) lost the election.

I can never vote for ruto. But I will be honest to say he will get not less than 60% of the mt. kenya vote. He properly read the mood on the ground that Rao is still the enemy, handshake notwithstanding. Good enough to keep the kyuk diaspora safe in the RV, but not enough to get wsr to statehouse.

Keyword; turnout. In ruto's home county (UG), the turnout in the 2017 1st and repeat polls were 74% and 52% respectively. In the 5 central counties, it was 93% and 88% respectively.

On the spot!
The driving force for high turn out in Mt Kenya has been fear of Kimundu!
However, Mt Kenya has suffered so much under jubilee so they might feel there is nothing worse to fear. Maybe some Ukuyus will lose top jobs but so what! Wale wako huko wametusaidia na nini?
2022 could register the lowest turn out in Mt Kenya since 1992!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
alma1
#1050 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 3:02:03 PM

If these tanga tangas deal with the issues in Kenya, tuko pamoja.

Lakini, Looto charo nefa mbe...

Hio niliwaambia kitambo, na nitawaambia tena.

You can tweet and FB as much as you want. Tuliwaambia, kitaeleweka. Leo tuko Mombasa, Ngojeni central.

Kitaeweleka.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

limanika
#1051 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 5:37:03 PM

in 2022, after 10 years of Jubilee, it is only fair that we get new blood - to clean up, like it happened in 2002. The people here supporting Jubilee post '22 are the same complaining about the state of the economy elsewhere.

When you find yourself in a hole,I thought the first logical thing is stop digging?
alma1
#1052 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 5:46:04 PM

limanika wrote:
in 2022, after 10 years of Jubilee, it is only fair that we get new blood - to clean up, like it happened in 2002. The people here supporting Jubilee post '22 are the same complaining about the state of the economy elsewhere.

When you find yourself in a hole,I thought the first logical thing is stop digging?

Murchr was here with his fake friend hardwood..

It seems they've not paid him for a while.

Murchr has supported everything. Like we don't have history on this.

Jubilee has failed big time.

Tell me how the chief prophet of Jubilee shall change it? Ati coz he eats maize and sells chicken and has a church in his house?

Lakini nyinyi ni wajinga....Sanaaaa.

Looto charo nefa mbe.

Hiyo msahau. Let's get Kimani Ichungwa.

murchr
#1053 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:02:54 PM

Fact

alma1
#1054 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 8:50:15 PM

murchr wrote:
Fact

Muchur, utatii kama Murkomen..Utita Baba Baba

Msidanganywe na didi nyoro...Ruto hawesmek...Lakini, leteni pesa tu...Na mlete mingi saidi.

Murchr, mtatii.
Wewe Murchr, utatii...

Kitaeleweka

sqft
#1055 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 11:32:54 PM

madhaquer wrote:
sqft wrote:

Quote:

This is a governor in exit. He needs to plan his political future wisely. But I doubt he has any influence really.

The gavana has been mulikaring wezi for long. We need more like him. I also saw hm in BBI mombasa meeting today. He seems to be a good man. Even @keter + H.E. agree.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
kaka2za
#1056 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 6:15:13 AM

murchr wrote:
Fact

Uhuru's legacy is a poisoned chalice.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Ngalaka
#1057 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 10:01:31 AM

kaka2za wrote:

Pardon my naivete, but what exactly is the matter with what Uhuru has done thus far!

Granted the capping of lending interest rates slowed things down, but now that bottleneck is behind us - it's only a matter of time now before things shape up.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Thitifini
#1058 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 12:48:36 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Pardon my naivete, but what exactly is the matter with what Uhuru has done thus far!

Granted the capping of lending interest rates slowed things down, but now that bottleneck is behind us - it's only a matter of time now before things shape up.

Jesus...where do you live.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Thitifini
#1059 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 12:53:07 PM

limanika wrote:

Wisdom!

But who can the corrupted tribal Kenyans agree to elect?

Currently all politicos have their hands in the cookies jar.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
AlphDoti
#1060 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 3:03:16 PM

Thitifini wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Jesus...where do you live.

If someone like @Ngalaka has no clue of what has been happening in Kenya, you can imagine those in the bundus with no access to authentic information! We are doomed in Kenya