wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<4950515253>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Thitifini
#1001 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 11:25:13 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
I just have one question good people... As things are playing out now, what option is really available other than Ruto for 2022.... Huyu jamaa amejipanga! we only have two years to go.... A lot could change though

A compromise candidate by the Oligarchy to confuse the masses. The candidate's grooming might already have started as we the sheep are kept busy with bbi

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Kusadikika
#1002 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 1:20:37 AM

Thitifini wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:
I just have one question good people... As things are playing out now, what option is really available other than Ruto for 2022.... Huyu jamaa amejipanga! we only have two years to go.... A lot could change though

A compromise candidate by the Oligarchy to confuse the masses. The candidate's grooming might already have started as we the sheep are kept busy with bbi

If UK and Raila could say Kivutha Kibwana Tosha the whole country would agree with them.

Kivutha Kibwana with Mukhisa Kituyi as running mate. A Kikuyuless, Luoless, Kalenjinless ticket.
aemathenge
#1003 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 10:38:03 AM

Copy and Paste Extract

Sleepless nights for county commissioner after Ruto meeting

Administrator allegedly received a call from his seniors for attending the DP's meeting.

Corridors of Power
19 December 2019 - 05:00

Quote:
A County Commissioner in the North Rift is an unhappy person.

A source tells Corridors the man allegedly received a call from his seniors reading him the riot act, asking him who permitted him to attend Deputy President William Ruto’s meeting recently.

Those close to him were heard saying the man is so depressed that he regrets attending the function because he didn't know it was a crime to attend the Deputy President's functions.

Word has it that the administrators now want Harambee House to send them a circular prohibiting them from attending such functions.

The recent transfer of a county commissioner in the Central region has worsened their worry.

Source Link: https://www.the-star.co....ter-attending-ruto-meet/
Thitifini
#1004 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 1:11:06 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:

If UK and Raila could say Kivutha Kibwana Tosha the whole country would agree with them.

Kivutha Kibwana with Mukhisa Kituyi as running mate. A Kikuyuless, Luoless, Kalenjinless ticket.

Problem is; why would they do that? Unless it serves their interest. This would end up as a puppet government.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
AlphDoti
#1005 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 10:57:06 AM

Thitifini wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Thitifini wrote:
bwenyenye wrote:

Problem is; why would they do that? Unless it serves their interest. This would end up as a puppet government.

Problem to you, not them. It would be a puppet govt, which serves them right. They would always pick someone who serves their interests!
aemathenge
#1006 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 2:38:06 PM

Quote:
But even in the face of the humiliation Mr Ruto has been receiving lately from government functionaries, it is not lost on political observers that Mr Kenyatta, unlike his predecessors, does not have the option of sacking his deputy, since they were elected on a joint ticket.

Wait A Minute, Kenyatta canNOT sack Ruto?

Source: https://www.nation.co.ke...nce/1064-5415094-dkjts2/
madhaquer
#1007 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 2:58:01 PM

pere re pepe maiyaiya!
Harusi yetu na yekeke ....

Agwambo the witch of witches just broke down that marriage and took over the throne.

murchr
#1008 Posted : Sunday, January 12, 2020 5:10:14 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Quote:
But even in the face of the humiliation Mr Ruto has been receiving lately from government functionaries, it is not lost on political observers that Mr Kenyatta, unlike his predecessors, does not have the option of sacking his deputy, since they were elected on a joint ticket.

Wait A Minute, Kenyatta canNOT sack Ruto?

Source: https://www.nation.co.ke...ce/1064-5415094-dkjts2/

Ofcourse. NEVER! Nikuvumiliana tu. But Ruto is smarter

The failure that is Uhuru thinks kicking out Ruto from official residence will help him gain BBI votes
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Lolest!
#1009 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 8:42:19 AM

A friend who is a treasurer in a city church tells me this happened to them too.

Guy says he's donating 2M, donates 1M, claims the rest will be sent later

They're still waiting over a year later
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#1010 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 8:46:35 AM

Lolest! wrote:

This does not look right, then how does the church leadership account for the difference to the congregation?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#1011 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 8:51:43 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

This does not look right, then how does the church leadership account for the difference to the congregation?

Kuna jamaa treasurer kwa kanisa moja jijini. Vile walifanyiwa hivi washiriki wanashuku pesa ziliibiwa
freiks
#1012 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 9:08:11 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Kuna jamaa treasurer kwa kanisa moja jijini. Vile walifanyiwa hivi washiriki wanashuku pesa ziliibiwa

So now the narrative has changed to he doesnt not give full amount. I think we will have to get used to this man WSR. Afadhali nusu mkate kuliko kukosa mkate yote
Life is an endless adventure
Lolest!
#1013 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 9:51:46 AM

freiks wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

So now the narrative has changed to he doesnt not give full amount. I think we will have to get used to this man WSR. Afadhali nusu mkate kuliko kukosa mkate yote

My fren, I've been sympathetic to Ruto but this is excessive conmanship. Never heard such shameful levels before.

If a church/school has invited him for a fundraiser and he has a million, he should give that million. It's his money anyway. Not announcing 2M then calling the pastor aside to tell him he knows there's a shortfall that will be honoured later
murchr
#1014 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 8:05:41 PM

Lolest! wrote:
freiks wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

My fren, I've been sympathetic to Ruto but this is excessive conmanship. Never heard such shameful levels before.

If a church/school has invited him for a fundraiser and he has a million, he should give that million. It's his money anyway. Not announcing 2M then calling the pastor aside to tell him he knows there's a shortfall that will be honoured later

How do you know this is true?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#1015 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 8:10:09 PM

murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
freiks wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

I agree with you brasa. This smells of Itumbi's handiwork. He could have crossed over with his system ya f***s..sorry facts.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Lolest!
#1016 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2020 7:54:47 AM

murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
freiks wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Coz I know someone who is a treasurer at a Nairobi church. Ruto came, announced he was giving 2M

He gave 1M. Actually slightly less

Hiyo 1M ingine hawajawahi tumiwa. Church members suspect money was stolen
tycho
#1017 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 7:51:45 AM

Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
freiks wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Coz I know someone who is a treasurer at a Nairobi church. Ruto came, announced he was giving 2M

Why should he pay up the entire sum now when the goods he's buying will be delivered 2years down?

The treasurer and church officials should explain to the members and ratchet up their loyalty.
thuks
#1018 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 7:56:56 AM

tycho wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
murchr wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
freiks wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Why should he pay up the entire sum now when the goods he's buying will be delivered 2years down?

The treasurer and church officials should explain to the members and ratchet up their loyalty.

There's something called a pledge and christians are expected to be patient
I care!
Njunge
#1019 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2020 2:01:18 PM

🤣🤣🤣.....Washiali finally traced to Kisumu where he was enjoying himuselefu while his tangatanga counterparts were eating teargas in Mumias. I pity Ruto. He knows not his friends, neither does he know his enemies. All this rent seekers will abandon him one by one and leave him miserable and lonely.Poor man!!

https://www.standardmedi...li-is-relaxing-in-kisumu
madollar
#1020 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 3:28:17 AM

Is uhuru facing a real rebellion ama ni mwaki wa mafefe

Popular Mt Kenya musician, Ngaruiya Junior was forced to change the contents in a song performed at a club in Umoja, Nairobi after the crowd cut him short when he tried to use the chorus to praise President Uhuru Kenyatta

The popular musician was performing to a rather excited crowd when hell broke loose after performing a song that bore the message “Uhuru is blessed and cannot be cursed.”

After the brief chat, Ngaruiya replaced Uhuru’s name with Ruto in the chorus now to read “Ruto is blessed and cannot be cursed,” a move that immediately changed the mood of revellers who sang along cheerfully.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/48783-popular-kikuyu-musician-cut-short-crowd-over-uhuru-song

Interesting take from peter kagwanja

Fast forward. A decade later, On January 14, 2020, Mr Kenyatta introduces a slew of reforms to nip a sweltering rebellion in Mount Kenya. What sense do we make of this seismic shift in regional unity