wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<4849505152>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Njunge
#981 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:21:27 PM

Someone is in the list of 10!!...someone is about to join Wako and family.....can't wait!
aemathenge
#982 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:32:25 PM

Ericsson wrote:
GEMA don't repay a debt,they buy it out.Ruto is right to say GEMA owe him nothing.He was given cash for his loyalty

Correction.

"He" was given an opportunity to repay himself many times over.

"It" is a classic "Don't buy me fish" give me an opportunity to catch fish for myself" situation.

Consequently, "He" has "repaid" Himself many time over. Still taking "payments" until twendi twendi tu.

Ama namna gani my fren?
Baratang
#983 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 2:04:47 PM

Njunge wrote:
Someone is in the list of 10!!...someone is about to join Wako and family.....can't wait!

If the boss Angat is added to that list then sarosah will definetly be freezing.Sad
Fyatu
#984 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 3:26:20 PM

Baratang wrote:
Njunge wrote:

If the boss Angat is added to that list then sarosah will definetly be freezing.Sad

This speaking in code will finish us
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Angelica _ann
#985 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 3:51:42 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Skipped smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Kusadikika
#986 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 4:37:08 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Skipped smile

Tangatanga = Angat
sarosah = Hustler
Baratang
#987 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:38:55 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Skipped smile

Tangatanga = Angat
sarosah = Hustler

Nope!!!

Angat, officially Municipality of Angat, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Bulacan, Philippines.

M/s Kampuang Sarosah
Angelica _ann
#988 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:29:22 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Skipped smile

Tangatanga = Angat
sarosah = Hustler

Thanks @Kusadikika, whah¡

In Kenya, that will make him a hero, Hague phase 2, PORK direct.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Mastermind
#989 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:29:49 PM

Baratang wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Baratang wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Skipped smile

Tangatanga = Angat
sarosah = Hustler

Nope!!!

Angat, officially Municipality of Angat, is a 1st class municipality in the province of Bulacan, Philippines.

M/s Kampuang Sarosah

Upuzi ambao uko Kenya ni mwingi sana.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
aemathenge
#990 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 3:38:03 PM

Copy and Paste from the Muchene Column of The STAR

Quote:
Some operatives at State House and Harambee House are not happy with the way some events panned out at the Jamhuri Day garden party.

Two of them were overheard on Thursday evening at an uptown restaurant complaining that DP William Ruto needs to stop stealing the show.

While the President was going around, saying hi to guests, there were loud cheers for the DP whenever he approached.

They said the only reason Uhuru was not embarrassed was that the DP positioned himself at a distance.

The two operatives could not understand how a guest list drawn up by State House and OP could contain so many Ruto enthusiasts.

My Favorite Rebuttal From The Comments Section:

Quote:

When Raila was overwhelmingly welcomed in Meru where he was not wanted Ruto and crew said

"When you take a hyena to a goat market the hyena gets all the attention but no buyers".

Now Ruto was getting all the attention at state house.

The Source Link: https://www.the-star.co....show-during-jamhuri-day/
alma1
#991 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 4:09:42 PM

When I told you guys not to vote for Jubilee, my issue was Looto.

When I told you jubilee were thieves, my issue was looto.

When Masukuma was saying here on this forum, that he's scared. He issue was Looto.

It's Looto

From churches to Sonko to Kimwarer, it's Looto.

I don't care who you vote for next time.

But as you can see, I have no problem reminding you that you voted for......xxxxxxx

We know the problem and why.

William Ruto shall nefa mbe the plesident of Kenya.

Atajua hajui.

And he can take that to the bank.

In the meantime, we shall eat his mony...We means us mbroggers and online harlots.

Lakini, hiyo siku, he shall know.

Nikusema tu.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

mpobiz
#992 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 4:31:01 PM

[quote=aemathenge]Copy and Paste from the Muchene Column of The STAR

Quote:
Some operatives at State House and Harambee House are not happy with the way some events panned out at the Jamhuri Day garden party.

Two of them were overheard on Thursday evening at an uptown restaurant complaining that DP William Ruto needs to stop stealing the show.

While the President was going around, saying hi to guests, there were loud cheers for the DP whenever he approached.

They said the only reason Uhuru was not embarrassed was that the DP positioned himself at a distance.

The two operatives could not understand how a guest list drawn up by State House and OP could contain so many Ruto enthusiasts.

My Favorite Rebuttal From The Comments Section:

Quote:

When Raila was overwhelmingly welcomed in Meru where he was not wanted Ruto and crew said

"When you take a hyena to a goat market the hyena gets all the attention but no buyers".

Now Ruto was getting all the attention at state house.

The Source Link: https://www.the-star.co....how-during-jamhuri-day/[/quote]

This is the prezzzos final term.. the law is very clear that he has to go home.the next shining star is definately Mr wsr. That's the main reason for the excitement.

https://youtu.be/IXVib_nOn0E

Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Njunge
#993 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 5:06:17 PM

[quote=mpobiz][quote=aemathenge]Copy and Paste from the Muchene Column of The STAR

Quote:

This is the prezzzos final term.. the law is very clear that he has to go home.the next shining star is definately Mr wsr. That's the main reason for the excitement.

Shining star my arse!! He promised the people of Nyandarua 35 milk cooling plants. Like so many of his empty promises, they are yet to see even a picture of one. Tell him the good people of Nyandarua know a fraudster when they see one!
murchr
#994 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 7:33:17 PM

Njunge wrote:
[quote=mpobiz][quote=aemathenge]Copy and Paste from the Muchene Column of The STAR

Quote:

Shining star my arse!! He promised the people of Nyandarua 35 milk cooling plants. Like so many of his empty promises, they are yet to see even a picture of one. Tell him the good people of Nyandarua know a fraudster when they see one!

What has the Kenyatta government done?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
aemathenge
#995 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 7:46:33 PM

murchr wrote:

Which Kenyatta?
murchr
#996 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 8:00:33 PM

aemathenge wrote:
murchr wrote:

Which Kenyatta?

The lame duck Kenyatta
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Amores
#997 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 8:27:20 PM

Njunge wrote:

Kama kuna list,it has to be longer than 10 my friend. Lakini you remember what happened when Kenyans were taunted with "choices have consequences?" They went for consequencessmile

What happened to Wako after he was named ? Say nada
I am happy
aemathenge
#998 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 5:32:50 PM

Alfred Mutua Runs To Police After Being Threatened At State House

By Soko Directory Team / December 16, 2019 | 11:48 am

Copy and Paste

Quote:
Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua arrived at Kilimani Police Station on Monday 16th December to record a statement over alleged threat on his life at State House last week.

The governor claims he received threats from Deputy President William Ruto, Senator Kipchumba Murkomen and Majority leader Aden Duale.

He wrote a letter to the inspector general stating that if anything unusual happens to him or members of his family the three are responsible

He talks about two incidents where the first one he quotes conversations including him, senator Kipchumba Murkomen and Majority leader Aden Duale where they threatened to deal with him over attacking the deputy president.

He claims that the majority leader also threatened the lives of 8000 people from the Kamba tribe living on Garissa.

The second incident happened at December 11th, 2019 State House during the banquet of the Barbados prime minister, where the deputy president William Ruto and Majority leader Aden Duale where he claims that the deputy president and majority leader threatened him he quoted the deputy president said “Nitakugonga wewe” meaning I will beat you

In his statement Machakos Governor requested for additional personal security He believes the threats are real and according to the constitution are a criminal offense and that they are infringing on his human rights.

He also said that he is not a coward and will continue to speak the truth and called Kenyans of goodwill to hold him in prayer.

By Kathleen Francisca

Source Link: https://sokodirectory.co...reatened-at-state-house/
murchr
#999 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 5:57:45 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Alfred Mutua Runs To Police After Being Threatened At State House

By Soko Directory Team / December 16, 2019 | 11:48 am

Copy and Paste

Quote:
Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua arrived at Kilimani Police Station on Monday 16th December to record a statement over alleged threat on his life at State House last week.

The governor claims he received threats from Deputy President William Ruto, Senator Kipchumba Murkomen and Majority leader Aden Duale.

He wrote a letter to the inspector general stating that if anything unusual happens to him or members of his family the three are responsible

He talks about two incidents where the first one he quotes conversations including him, senator Kipchumba Murkomen and Majority leader Aden Duale where they threatened to deal with him over attacking the deputy president.

He claims that the majority leader also threatened the lives of 8000 people from the Kamba tribe living on Garissa.

The second incident happened at December 11th, 2019 State House during the banquet of the Barbados prime minister, where the deputy president William Ruto and Majority leader Aden Duale where he claims that the deputy president and majority leader threatened him he quoted the deputy president said “Nitakugonga wewe” meaning I will beat you

In his statement Machakos Governor requested for additional personal security He believes the threats are real and according to the constitution are a criminal offense and that they are infringing on his human rights.

He also said that he is not a coward and will continue to speak the truth and called Kenyans of goodwill to hold him in prayer.

By Kathleen Francisca

Source Link: https://sokodirectory.co...eatened-at-state-house/

bwenyenye
#1000 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 10:43:32 AM

I just have one question good people... As things are playing out now, what option is really available other than Ruto for 2022.... Huyu jamaa amejipanga! we only have two years to go.... A lot could change though
I Think Therefore I Am