wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<4546474849>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
#921 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 12:13:14 PM

mpobiz wrote:
I think we are missing the point here... are funerals arenas of political showdowns?
The mountain spoke a long Time ago. You can continue to pat yourselves on the back. Nothing will change. There will be no referendum..
I now wander how the harshest uhuru critics 3years ago are now the ones pushing for the constitutional changes to allow uhuru to stay for 10 more years.
The current constitution is very clear. Two terms for one president. The mountain this time has fronted WSR and that's the bottom line because mpobiz said so.

You should realize that politics is about 'you scratch my back I scratch yours' there are no permanent positions or enemity in politics, it's all about persons convenience. The fools in this equation is the citizens and fanatic followers.

BBI will solve it
:)
aemathenge
#922 Posted : Thursday, August 08, 2019 1:50:44 PM

Normally, I have nothing but a gnawing contempt for Kenian Politics and Politicians.

However, in the recent past, I have developed a liking for what the under twenty-fives are doing with their lives on social media.

This, funny enough includes their politics.

Call it the Mid Life Crisis if you wish.

The post below has caught my attention, mainly because its English is passable.

Source: (click on the "skip ad" button to read and comment on the post)

Edited Copy and Paste

Quote:
They can't say it loudly, but wherever Kalonzo and Mudavadi are, they believe that they could become president if Raila retired and left the field to them.

I feel them because they see Raila as the neighborhood bully who insists on playing with kids so that he can kick them around on the playground.

Once in a while, however, he encounters kids like Ruto who outsmart him, but he still bullies his way in.

Didn't he just do it with the handshake?

This is where it doesn't make sense, constitutionally.

Rao is technically our DP. CSs hold meetings with him, yet he does not hold any constitutional office.

No amendments were made to accommodate him in government, but somehow, Uhunye has made him part of the government.

Isn't he a Mganga?

How the hell can a mere handshake get one into government?

Suddenly, Uhuru needs him more than he ever needed Ruto.

True, witchcraft is real.

Two gentlemen shake hands, then a whole nation, including professors and doctors talk about it for years, but they are blind to point out that the handshake itself is illegitimate in the first place.

Ruto has himself to blame. He became too smart for Uhunye.

There was never an agreement for a 2022 support, Ruto was paid upfront to sell the Kalenjin vote to the MTK mafia.

Then he used the 2022 rhetoric to kill two birds with one stone: persuade R.V to vote Jubilee, and condition central voters to start imagining and accepting a Ruto presidency.

It worked wonders. He secretly schemed to put potential 2022 rivals (the likes of PK) out of the way, and bribed central legislators to sing his tune day and night.

The noise reached Gatundu.

Then the MTK mafia were like, what the hell is all that noise about?

Cut the nigger to size!

Then the handshake happened.

Back to Mdvd and Kalonzo.

Raila is going nowhere boys. He has nine political lives, and he is on his seventh.

Either you take him head-on like Ruto, or wait for another kitendawili about how he has cleared the crocodiles from the Red Sea, and now he can lead all of you to Canaan.

Source: (click on the "skip ad" button to read and comment on the post)
#923 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 11:05:28 AM

You can never underestimate Dr. WSR. This man knows people. He's totally on point with the theatrics, PR and persuasion.

Ruto has over 30 motorbikes to youth in Turukana Central

BBI will solve it
:)
Fyatu
#924 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 11:39:40 AM

The referendum questions that BBI committee will float will be key. A single wrong question and that will be it(I speak in code).
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Fyatu
#925 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 11:42:02 AM

2012 wrote:
You can never underestimate Dr. WSR. This man knows people. He's totally on point with the theatrics, PR and persuasion.

It turns out that the sub-Standard media house started the talk show run by Tony Gachoka on KTN ostensibly to fight WSR. How petty!
Lolest!
#926 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 11:58:22 AM

Fyatu wrote:
2012 wrote:

It turns out that the sub-Standard media house started the talk show run by Tony Gachoka on KTN ostensibly to fight WSR. How petty!

Si the Mois are key shareholders huko?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Fyatu
#927 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 12:17:59 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
2012 wrote:

Si the Mois are key shareholders huko?

Yes. These aristocrats should be subtle with their anti-WSR campaign.
mkenyan
#928 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 1:32:54 PM

2012 wrote:

as if that has ever worked in our tribal voting country? i don't think he knows people at all. people are fickle, tribal and tell politicians what they want to hear
obiero
#929 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 5:41:32 PM

Fyatu wrote:
The referendum questions that BBI committee will float will be key. A single wrong question and that will be it(I speak in code).

Hehe

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Njunge
#930 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 8:56:07 AM

Gavana Nanok dumps Ruto for Raila. Meanwhile, in Laikipia, residents carry out mock burial of their tangatanga slyqueen women rep,Cate Waruguru for abandoning her work and dis~respecting Mzee Atwoli. Tough times for tangatanga.
kaka2za
#931 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:54:33 AM

mkenyan wrote:
2012 wrote:

as if that has ever worked in our tribal voting country? i don't think he knows people at all. people are fickle, tribal and tell politicians what they want to hear

Reminds me of the late Gen Mulinge.He built roads,schools and hospitals in Kathiani. Come elections they told him to take his projects! Sounded better in local language but can't remember the exact words
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Njunge
#932 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 12:39:00 PM

kaka2za wrote:
[quote=mkenyan][quote=2012]

Reminds me of the late Gen Mulinge.He built roads,schools and hospitals in Kathiani. Come elections they told him to take his projects! Sounded better in local language but can't remember the exact words

Ruto borrows heavily from Moi but unfortunately, this is not the 80s and neither does Ruto have half Moi's intelligence. As an example, Moi had cronies whom we loved or hated but feared at the same time. Talk of akina Mudaba, Mwangale, Omamo, Barngetuny, Wilson Leitch, Chotara, Ntimama, Mulu Mutisya, Sharriff Nassir, Kamotho, Kirugi N'Mukindia Ndwiga, Kuguru, GG Kariuki, Lotodo, and many more. Not a nice lot but they helped keep the man in power. Moi knew how to use them and he also knew when their usefulness expired. You can't compare such a sitting with akina Sudi, Waruguru, Ndindi, Ichungwa, Jumwa, Waititu, khalwale, Echesa, Didmus, Washiali, Caleb, Murkomen. Seriously, i doubt the latter group can convince my village to elect me as the Chair of the local cattle dip.
Kusadikika
#933 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2019 3:38:57 PM

Njunge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Ruto borrows heavily from Moi but unfortunately, this is not the 80s and neither does Ruto have half Moi's intelligence. As an example, Moi had cronies whom we loved or hated but feared at the same time. Talk of akina Mudaba, Mwangale, Omamo, Barngetuny, Wilson Leitch, Chotara, Ntimama, Mulu Mutisya, Sharriff Nassir, Kamotho, Kirugi N'Mukindia Ndwiga, Kuguru, GG Kariuki, Lotodo, and many more. Not a nice lot but they helped keep the man in power. Moi knew how to use them and he also knew when their usefulness expired. You can't compare such a sitting with akina Sudi, Waruguru, Ndindi, Ichungwa, Jumwa, Waititu, khalwale, Echesa, Didmus, Washiali, Caleb, Murkomen. Seriously, i doubt the latter group can convince my village to elect me as the Chair of the local cattle dip.

You are absolutely right. No president inKenya will ever have the tools that Moi and Jomo Kenyatta had to manipulate people which is the power to allocate land. It was the most effective instrument. The other instrument was National Bank, KCB and AFC. Moi could call up managers to approve loans for his cronies and if you did not toe the line he could call up the same managers to recall the loan.

The most powerful politician in Kenya is Raila. Raila does not give anybody anything, in fact he takes from them but they still come back. I can see why people say he uses uchawi. It is a completely different playbook from that of Moi.
freiks
#934 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 10:24:26 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
Njunge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

You are absolutely right. No president inKenya will ever have the tools that Moi and Jomo Kenyatta had to manipulate people which is the power to allocate land. It was the most effective instrument. The other instrument was National Bank, KCB and AFC. Moi could call up managers to approve loans for his cronies and if you did not toe the line he could call up the same managers to recall the loan.

The most powerful politician in Kenya is Raila. Raila does not give anybody anything, in fact he takes from them but they still come back. I can see why people say he uses uchawi. It is a completely different playbook from that of Moi.

I decided to venture in the backyard of my vote basket, TNithi and feel how the heat is, if i recall well i have done this every two years before elections on 3 different election cycles. TNithi is already gone Ruto way, i dont remember the last time TNithi voted for the loser in national elections
Life is an endless adventure
Njunge
#935 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 11:33:47 AM

freiks wrote:
[quote=Kusadikika][quote=Njunge][quote=kaka2za][quote=mkenyan][quote=2012]

TNithi is already gone Ruto way, i dont remember the last time TNithi voted for the loser in national elections

Nithians must be very generous people. First, their senator son wrote the thesis for Singh. Sources has it that quite a tidy sum running into tens of millions was given to the man but there are no indications he shared it with Nithians..... and now this. Lol
Lolest!
#936 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 11:39:11 AM

Njunge wrote:

Nithians must be very generous people. First, their senator son wrote the thesis for Singh. Sources has it that quite a tidy sum running into tens of millions was given to the man but there are no indications he shared it with Nithians..... and now this. Lol

thesis? lawyer doing thesis for scientist?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njunge
#937 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 2:36:26 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Scientist my foot!! Mtu mpaka aitwe Daktari by whichever means. It improves his cv or so he thinks but the actual aim is to mesmerize.... Ama namna gani my fren?
mpobiz
#938 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 8:39:15 PM

Njunge wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Scientist my foot!! Mtu mpaka aitwe Daktari by whichever means. It improves his cv or so he thinks but the actual aim is to mesmerize.... Ama namna gani my fren?

Wacha kelele. Tuonyeshe thesis yako ya mathogothanio tukuite daktari pia
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Njunge
#939 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2019 11:38:21 PM

mpobiz wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Lolest!][quote=Njunge]

Wacha kelele. Tuonyeshe thesis yako ya mathogothanio tukuite daktari pia

Laughing out loudly wacha kuharahara kijana. Wewe ni rafiki wa "hiyo" daktari bandia. Hii maneno si ni ukweli?
Njunge
#940 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 1:16:15 PM

What did that Cherargei do? Anyone?