89 Pages«<4445464748>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Lolest!
#901 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 9:47:56 AM

Spikes wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
DP Ruto on K24. Very moody & defensive

Incoherent, contradicted himself, lied and was generally evasive {as always} on corruption. His attempt to fire back on the cost of corruption while quoting Raila and the BHC was most comical and outright stupid. You can't say that the cost of corruption equals to Kenya's budget less salaries. He better keep away from some debates because he is exposing his lack of understanding. On the promised Stadia, I took note of the dates. We shall revisit...

The way he speaks does not hold Kenya at heart. He was arrogant before the Camera...Dictating the questions he should be asked..Dismissing corruption as propaganda. Arap Mashamba is not serious about this country.

Looks like guy is losing his wit
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#902 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 9:57:04 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Incoherent, contradicted himself, lied and was generally evasive {as always} on corruption. His attempt to fire back on the cost of corruption while quoting Raila and the BHC was most comical and outright stupid. You can't say that the cost of corruption equals to Kenya's budget less salaries. He better keep away from some debates because he is exposing his lack of understanding. On the promised Stadia, I took note of the dates. We shall revisit...

The way he speaks does not hold Kenya at heart. He was arrogant before the Camera...Dictating the questions he should be asked..Dismissing corruption as propaganda. Arap Mashamba is not serious about this country.

Handshake threw him/them off guard, no Raila to blame for lack of delivery and the evil they unleash on the masses.

Though he sounds such a bitter man, why?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tinker
#903 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 1:45:23 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Handshake threw him/them off guard, no Raila to blame for lack of delivery and the evil they unleash on the masses.

The host also didn't live-up to my expectation, she was very soft on him.
I felt like I have wasted my time watching the interview.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
wukan
#904 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 3:21:06 PM

tinker wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

You actually found time to listen to a politician headed to political oblivion.

The coalition that delivered the 2010 Katiba is in play for 2022. Ruto was on the "no" side back then and he lost bigly. He was headed for political garbage dumping site until Uhuru dusted him up.

"vice-presidency is not a steppingstone to anything except oblivion"
murchr
#905 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 4:30:44 PM

wukan wrote:
tinker wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

You actually found time to listen to a politician headed to political oblivion.

The coalition that delivered the 2010 Katiba is in play for 2022. Ruto was on the "no" side back then and he lost bigly. He was headed for political garbage dumping site until Uhuru dusted him up.

"vice-presidency is not a steppingstone to anything except oblivion"

Unfortunately you are wrong in this, that referendum built Ruto because it helped him create a constituency of his now voters. The reason you see all these politicians crying for a referendum is for this very reason, creating their own constituent of followers, and that is why WSR is opposed to it
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Angelica _ann
#906 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 8:06:07 PM

Which side is Duale in all these happenings?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
newfarer
#907 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 8:10:14 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Which side is Duale in all these happenings?

rumours ...held hostage by KRA.. under sieke

https://weeklycitizen.co...unpaid-taxes-from-duala/
punda amecheka
Queen
#908 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 10:16:04 PM

tinker wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Apparently many people are unaware that the ownership of Kei -twendi-fo changed hands a while ago.
FRM2011
#909 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 11:05:09 PM

@queen, do you have a trustworthy link to the story of K24/kameme/people changing hands ??

Not the blogs from akina alai.

The kenyattas hardly sell off their investments.
simonkabz
#910 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:16:03 PM

Naona kimeanza kueleweka. The revolting political commentry from Mt Kenyans in support of the NdiiPii seems to have withered.

Unye & WSR fell out before the 2017 GE.The clarion call by Kenyans for the president to decisively tackle graft really got Unye edgy. The overwhelming number of thieves came from WSR's side, and despite Unye's insistence, WSR flatly refused to have any of his stooges fired.

Unye akacatch......but he had an election to win, so akamezea tu. By the time we were holding the repeat election, Unye & Babu were already in touch. Oh how we get played!

Thereafter, kikaeleweka kwa WSR. He dug his own grave with his greed, lack of integrity/uprightness & stubbornness. Nowadays I only see a pale shadow of a promising politician. Sioni akitoboa.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Queen
#911 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:21:05 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
@queen, do you have a trustworthy link to the story of K24/kameme/people changing hands ??

Not the blogs from akina alai.

The kenyattas hardly sell off their investments.

I specifically talked about K24. Got no idea about Kameme / The people daily.
Queen
#912 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:27:06 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Naona kimeanza kueleweka. The revolting political commentry from Mt Kenyans in support of the NdiiPii seems to have withered.

Unye & WSR fell out before the 2017 GE.The clarion call by Kenyans for the president to decisively tackle graft really got Unye edgy. The overwhelming number of thieves came from WSR's side, and despite Unye's insistence, WSR flatly refused to have any of his stooges fired.

Unye akacatch......but he had an election to win, so akamezea tu. By the time we were holding the repeat election, Unye & Babu were already in touch. Oh how we get played!

Thereafter, kikaeleweka kwa WSR. He dug his own grave with his greed, lack of integrity/uprightness & stubbornness. Nowadays I only see a pale shadow of a promising politician. Sioni akitoboa.

.....and when Uhunye invited the guy to assist him in finalizing the formation of the Cabinet, the guy gave him a miss thinking that nothing could happen without him. He was counting on the then opposition to rally behind tangatanga and make uhunye's life unbearable especially in parliament.

Uhunye pulled a fast one and the rest is history. Mambo ni kujipanga my friend!
alma1
#913 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2019 4:08:39 PM

Queen wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

.....and when Uhunye invited the guy to assist him in finalizing the formation of the Cabinet, the guy gave him a miss thinking that nothing could happen without him. He was counting on the then opposition to rally behind tangatanga and make uhunye's life unbearable especially in parliament.

Uhunye pulled a fast one and the rest is history. Mambo ni kujipanga my friend!

These people are not even in power and they have already started.

Who steals from his own village? Then blames the neighbour.

I just will never understand how any human being can ever vote for these crooks. I'm just happy that the church bags of cash are coming to an end.

Kitaeleweka.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

alma1
#914 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 7:48:41 PM

I want to see the tangatanga team in central that is going to be in the same meeting with Sudi.

I love Sudi, please give him a bigger microphone.

Kitaeleweka

Njunge
#915 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:13:14 PM

alma1 wrote:
I want to see the tangatanga team in central that is going to be in the same meeting with Sudi.

Kitaeleweka

Laughing out loudly.... Hizi ngombe za ruto jameni! You would expect them to be very mad with theft of funds meant to benefit their people but alas.... What do they take those who voted for them to be? Goats? Smh. Pray
Angelica _ann
#916 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:26:09 PM

Njunge wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Kitaeleweka

Laughing out loudly.... Hizi ngombe za ruto jameni! You would expect them to be very mad with theft of funds meant to benefit their people but alas.... What do they take those who voted for them to be? Goats? Smh. Pray

He still managed to bring Raila into the mix, heh heh heh.
madollar
#917 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 3:13:18 AM

Reception in muranga for ruto mmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBLor4BYg_Q
alma1
#918 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 4:46:47 AM

madollar wrote:

This guy has been sooo busy giving out birrions and lyrics in funerals he forgot that it was a day to condole with Peter Kenneth.

That whole crowd there especially the front row looked absolutely excited by his speech inspired by Kariuki Chotara.

Now compare that to the laira findeo. Watch until the end. Kama Lot hajaskia, aanze kusikia.

tinker
#919 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 9:38:17 AM

alma1 wrote:
madollar wrote:

This guy has been sooo busy giving out birrions and lyrics in funerals he forgot that it was a day to condole with Peter Kenneth.

That whole crowd there especially the front row looked absolutely excited by his speech inspired by Kariuki Chotara.

Now compare that to the laira findeo. Watch until the end. Kama Lot hajaskia, aanze kusikia.

Someone said in this forum that those from Mlima Kenya pass their message through songs. Baba seems to have learnt and perfected this msg.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
mpobiz
#920 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2019 11:36:37 AM

I think we are missing the point here... are funerals arenas of political showdowns?
The mountain spoke a long Time ago. You can continue to pat yourselves on the back. Nothing will change. There will be no referendum..
I now wander how the harshest uhuru critics 3years ago are now the ones pushing for the constitutional changes to allow uhuru to stay for 10 more years.
The current constitution is very clear. Two terms for one president. The mountain this time has fronted WSR and that's the bottom line because mpobiz said so.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...