Hmmmn wrote:
The intrigues continue...

https://youtu.be/CfCEV1B232o

The court refuses to play the video?

Vindeoshop!

Oh oh it is fake? Si this Egg guy is bold....waaaa

My bratha

learn how liars work.

Bwana Itumbi, in the next 4 weeks, you shall be left alone with a CD. Pun intended.

Your story bwana Itumbi was that someone wanted to KILL the dp. You sambazad everywhere.

Let us see how many of you CD guys will be with you after you pay your 500k bail on Tuesday.

This is the most useless person who uses the internet I have ever seen in my life. He's just AHEAD of Alai, and Alai pia will be in jail in the next 1 year.

Itumbi.

Fungua CD, na umwage!!!!

Rete findeo!!!!!!!!

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

alma1
#845 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 9:57:33 PM

Do you mutherfakas know how serious an issue it is to plan to kill someone and be caught on an "Itumbi TV"

Do you even know what you are saying.

From 54, now to only one CS and PS.

Do you know what king of shit you can bring to this country with your allegations?

Do you know anything other than being paid money?

You are like my malaya in karumaindo. I have to remind her to say that my dick is the biggest.

Itumbi should burn and Itumbi shall burn.

This is the worst thing that anyone in this country can ever do.

I know many of you here as journalists depend in this asshole for stories. But surely.

Surely?

How much money should I pay you to start a fake war. Started by a fake ICC hacker who's now been promoted to faking whatsapp messages?

murchr
#846 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 11:15:05 PM

Waweke hio fideo alma alale eish
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#847 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2019 12:15:30 AM

murchr wrote:
Waweke hio fideo alma alale eish

tunataka findeo...tunataka findeo....tunataka findeo...

ohhhhh. hakuna findeo..ni fake kama matumbe.

masukuma
#848 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2019 5:41:49 AM

People are joking with the future of this country... Remember Kibaki's 6.7% growth evaporating after 2 months of PEV? Watu wanamchezo sana hapa...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Kusadikika
#849 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 12:23:00 AM

If the video is shown and in it we see and hear Key-Bee-Choo saying:

"Even Saitoti who was planning to run for the presidency was stopped. Who does this one think he is?"

What shall we make of it? Does the above statement constitute a plan to assassinate someone? Ama there is more damning evidence?

If you were to arrest all arrogant, loud mouthed, loose mouthed, braggadocious Kikuyus you will need a prison the size of Nairobi County. The fact that they are in Government is a tragedy in itself. Let us not torture our minds trying to extract some kind of logic, meaning or intentions from their verbal diarrhea.
#850 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 8:54:24 AM

Kusadikika wrote:

"Even Saitoti who was planning to run for the presidency was stopped. Who does this one think he is?"

What shall we make of it? Does the above statement constitute a plan to assassinate someone? Ama there is more damning evidence?

If you were to arrest all arrogant, loud mouthed, loose mouthed, braggadocious Kikuyus you will need a prison the size of Nairobi County. The fact that they are in Government is a tragedy in itself. Let us not torture our minds trying to extract some kind of logic, meaning or intentions from their verbal diarrhea.

My friend, I don't know why it is hard to understand that the Kikuyus are going nowhere. Neither are the Luos, Kalenjins, Pokomos, Kambas, Kisiis, Luhyas, Muslims, Hindus and all the rest, they are here to stay and ain't nothing you can do about it tragedy or no tragedy, you can sing to the mountains but I can assure you that you will not find solutions by blaming tribes, it's a chasing after the wind.

I find it sad that at this day and age, young people still think solutions exist in tribal groupings. All politicians from every region are busy talking 2022, making bad laws and stealing our money while they canvas our eyes with tribal sentiments.

BBI will solve it
:)
mkenyan
#851 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 1:55:40 PM

2012 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

My friend, I don't know why it is hard to understand that the Kikuyus are going nowhere. Neither are the Luos, Kalenjins, Pokomos, Kambas, Kisiis, Luhyas, Muslims, Hindus and all the rest, they are here to stay and ain't nothing you can do about it tragedy or no tragedy, you can sing to the mountains but I can assure you that you will not find solutions by blaming tribes, it's a chasing after the wind.

I find it sad that at this day and age, young people still think solutions exist in tribal groupings. All politicians from every region are busy talking 2022, making bad laws and stealing our money while they canvas our eyes with tribal sentiments.

i must have understood kusadikika differently from you. what they (kusadikika) are saying is that being 'arrogant, loud mouthed, loose mouthed, braggadocious' is not a crime. many people are like that. think they are using kikuyu because kibicho is a kikuyu and not because the above characters are limited to kikuyu (if it was a luo or kisii being the subject of debate they would have used those instead). and think their last two sentences are not about kikuyus but those who are 'arrogant, loud mouthed, loose mouthed, braggadocious'. anyway, that is how i read it.
Kusadikika
#852 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2019 2:34:28 PM

mkenyan wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

i must have understood kusadikika differently from you. what they (kusadikika) are saying is that being 'arrogant, loud mouthed, loose mouthed, braggadocious' is not a crime. many people are like that. think they are using kikuyu because kibicho is a kikuyu and not because the above characters are limited to kikuyu (if it was a luo or kisii being the subject of debate they would have used those instead). and think their last two sentences are not about kikuyus but those who are 'arrogant, loud mouthed, loose mouthed, braggadocious'. anyway, that is how i read it.

If you were to put Key-Bee-Choo, Waka-he-yoo and Mo-rah-go-ree in the same room and turn on a secret video camera on them for one hour what would you expect to hear?? The tragedy is that these are the best people Uhuru could find to do Government work. Wherever these people go and open their mouths, they are representing the Government of Kenya.
madollar
#853 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 3:24:27 AM

What i dont understand from ruto is why he is letting itumbi run the show sasa watu wanangoja his next facebook post on such a serious issue

He has to have his own kibicho who is rarely seen but his authority is felt everywhere sasa angekuwa asha aachilya video hata kama haina sauti akisema they met to plan hakuna kubishana

He also needs to find have an inner circle Kenyatta,moi kibaki and uhuru had them.This are people you consult before you make any decision they dont work with emotions ama likes but reality.

Njunge
#854 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:32:28 PM

madollar wrote:
What i dont understand from ruto is why he is letting itumbi run the show sasa watu wanangoja his next facebook post on such a serious issue

He has to have his own kibicho who is rarely seen but his authority is felt everywhere sasa angekuwa asha aachilya video hata kama haina sauti akisema they met to plan hakuna kubishana

He also needs to find have an inner circle Kenyatta,moi kibaki and uhuru had them.This are people you consult before you make any decision they dont work with emotions ama likes but reality.

He has an inner circle. Fortunately, it's made of some idiots, loudmouths and mosquitoweights such as sudi, ndindi, machungwa and Murko-women.
Kusadikika
#855 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 4:39:33 PM

Proper Government work is hard work but is very boring
work. A good political leader does politics but does not listen to politicians. The quintessential character of an effective government operative is Francis Muthaura. A quiet boring guy who just gets the job done without having to shout.

Guys like Kivutha Kibwana, David Musila, Francis Kimemia, Dalmas Otieno etc have the right temperament for Serikali. Government is not a BMX bike, it is more like a massive aircraft carrier ship. You can show a lot of madoido when riding a BMX bike but when you are captain of a ship you don't look like you are doing much because to get a big move on anything you only need to press a very small button.

I think in this Jubilee government both Uhuru and Ruto have surrounded themselves with shouters.
hardwood
#856 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 4:46:51 PM

Tanga Tanga Mpigs to hold demos against govt for Miguna's return...

Thitifini
#857 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 4:50:02 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Proper Government work is hard work but is very boring
work. A good political leader does politics but does not listen to politicians. The quintessential character of an effective government operative is Francis Muthaura. A quiet boring guy who just gets the job done without having to shout.

Guys like Kivutha Kibwana, David Musila, Francis Kimemia, Dalmas Otieno etc have the right temperament for Serikali. Government is not a BMX bike, it is more like a massive aircraft carrier ship. You can show a lot of madoido when riding a BMX bike but when you are captain of a ship you don't look like you are doing much because to get a big move on anything you only need to press a very small button.

I think in this Jubilee government both Uhuru and Ruto have surrounded themselves with shouters.

100%

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Njunge
#858 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:16:46 PM

hardwood wrote:
Tanga Tanga Mpigs to hold demos against govt for Miguna's return...

Laughing out loudly that Sudi guy.... I mean, if you peer through one of his ears, you'll see what is beyond his other ear....funny the kind of company Arap Mashamba keeps. Eti Sasa hiyo ni strategy of keeping Raila in checkLaughing out loudly LUBBISH!
Kusadikika
#859 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 9:11:40 PM

Huyu jamaa ni gwiji wa mistariApplause

Hii siasa iko na juu na chini
Vitisho ni mingi
Heshima ni kidogo
Na hapa katikati
Mabroker ni wengi

hardwood
#860 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2019 11:25:00 PM

Thanks to the handshake, Tuju now doubling as Jumbiree SG and also as Baba's chief adviser......

https://www.nation.co.ke...5128-bjf3u4z/index.html