wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<4041424344>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
hardwood
#821 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 11:45:59 AM

hardwood
#822 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 12:16:28 PM

The "36 bloggers" (now 256) on the run. Ni kubaya...

mkenyan
#823 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 2:18:01 PM

madollar wrote:
This now looks like a poker game Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

"Itumbi on Thursday told the court that he has an audio and video recording material that could show subject to investigations that a meeting could have happened at the La-Mada hotel with discussion of possibility of assassination of the DP"

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-07-04-i-have-proof-ruto-assassination-meeting-happened-itumbi/

Wacha we see how kieleweke will counter this

still think real life is harshtags. whether a meeting happened or not he is in court because there are suspicions that he forged and or publishing a letter with serious national security issues. and he knows very well that at that stage the court has no interest in whether he is innocent or guilty. moron is just playing to the gallery with embarrassing stunts.
murchr
#824 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 3:36:56 PM

After the revelations of the alleged tape, the kieleweke team is allover sudden quiet. Could the allegations about an assassination plot be true? Sonko also had a similar tape of a conversation on how he would be eliminated. Hii Kenya ina mambo.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Ngalaka
#825 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:13:40 PM

murchr wrote:
After the revelations of the alleged tape, the kieleweke team is allover sudden quiet. Could the allegations about an assassination plot be true? Sonko also had a similar tape of a conversation on how he would be eliminated. Hii Kenya ina mambo.

On the contrary I think they have smelt blood;
Quote:
At a press briefing at Parliament Buildings Thursday afternoon, the MPs, commonly referred to as Kieleweke, accused the DP of compromising national security and demanded that he resign for sabotaging the government from within.
“The country is dealing with a very dangerous situation brought about by Ruto himself

Then;
Quote:
Muthaiga police boss Alphonse Kimengua has been interdicted over recent pictures taken and shared by friends of Dennis Itumbi inside the station.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
alma1
#826 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:16:30 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
murchr wrote:

Quote:
At a press briefing at Parliament Buildings Thursday afternoon, the MPs, commonly referred to as Kieleweke, accused the DP of compromising national security and demanded that he resign for sabotaging the government from within.
“The country is dealing with a very dangerous situation brought about by Ruto himself

Then;
Quote:
Muthaiga police boss Alphonse Kimengua has been interdicted over recent pictures taken and shared by friends of Dennis Itumbi inside the station.

Sisi tunataka findeo!!!

You want to tell me that Looto, the man who wants to be plesident in 2022, will keep quiet when he has a findeo of people planning to kill him?

Now wajinga ndio nani?

Rete findeo!!!!!
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#827 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:22:05 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
murchr wrote:

Quote:

Then;
Quote:

Why are they hiding in parliament and not go out there. Ruto has every right to fight if there are plans to kill him. That Maina Njenga picture did not settle down well with some of us in Jubilee
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#828 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:33:12 PM

murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
murchr wrote:

Quote:

Then;
Quote:

Why are they hiding in parliament and not go out there. Ruto has every right to fight if there are plans to kill him. That Maina Njenga picture did not settle down well with some of us in Jubilee

What plans?

Please elaborate. With a findeo if necessary.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Ngalaka
#829 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:37:03 PM

murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
murchr wrote:

Quote:

Then;
Quote:

Are you suggesting if they said the same thing outside parliament anything would be the matter!
Hmmmn
#830 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:37:51 PM

Me ata am confused..(both sides seem to believe what they are implying).....Ama am just a gullible person...Hii kiti kweli iko na Moto...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
Ngalaka
#831 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:40:51 PM

BTW isnt the narrative of the alleged video/audio a confirmation that hiyo Yai amekubali he authored the letter ama!
Hmmmn
#832 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:44:38 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
BTW isnt the narrative of the alleged video/audio a confirmation that hiyo Yai amekubali he authored the letter ama!

I would like to know that too...Sioni pale amekubali....I guess am behind this news...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
murchr
#833 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:44:58 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
murchr wrote:

Quote:

Then;
Quote:

Are you suggesting if they said the same thing outside parliament anything would be the matter!

When you see people talking infornt of those maroon curtains, do not take that as serious, they are playing to the gallery
Ngalaka
#834 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:48:45 PM

The person with near zero credibility is one Yai.

Just because he has most probably manufactured some wild allegation doesn't mean we set ourselves on a wild goose chase.
murchr
#835 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:51:29 PM

Ngalaka wrote:

Just because he has most probably manufactured some wild allegation doesn't mean we set ourselves on a wild goose chase.

Manufactured audio/videos can easily be busted
Ngalaka
#836 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:55:52 PM

murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

Indeed, that is what's eventually likely to be happening when the river road material has light shone on it.
murchr
#837 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:58:50 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

Indeed, that is what's eventually likely to be happening when the river road material has light shone on it.

In a court of law, Itumbi asked to present that as evidence....video and audio. Technology can be used to verify the authenticity
Ngalaka
#838 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:02:56 PM

murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
murchr wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

In a court of law, Itumbi asked to present that as evidence....video and audio. Technology can be used to verify the authenticity

People like him habitually lie court or no court.
Or would this be the first time one lies in court!
FRM2011
#839 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 7:48:00 PM

If tanga tanga had a video, it would be trending everywhere.

La mada's next door neighbour is none other than the NIS.

Itumbi needs a close confidant. Someone looking out for him. He has set himself up in shit so deep, it is impossible to ever redeem himself.

Can you imagine the president calling the NIS boss to ask,

"have you checked the wild allegation made by that young man ?"

"We are on it sir. You shall have the response by 9:00 am tomorrow morning "

There is no doubt, this will be the proverbial last stroke on the camel's back.

A line has been drawn, you are either with uhuru or ruto.

ION, preparations are in top gear for Limuru III conference.
Njunge
#840 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 8:12:49 PM

I-egg is in court because of authoring the letter and impersonating a CS. When you have evidence of a crime, you give it to the police for further investigation... Not court. Hizo zake ni sideshow which I doubt will be entertained.