wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<3031323334>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Njunge
#621 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 3:17:06 PM

mpobiz wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Lolest!]
But as you put it who is ruto fighting? Is he not fighting the opposition? Or now you want to tell us your fellow guka is part of the current ruling class?

Interesting. What is it the opposition has done to be fought? The same opposition his boss has embraced..... Aaaaash! The opposition doesn't love thieves and you can be sure that when the time comes, the citizen will be on the side that doesn't love thieves {BTW, is there anything TTT can do about the thiefing tag?)
tycho
#622 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 3:33:50 PM

Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
But as you put it who is ruto fighting? Is he not fighting the opposition? Or now you want to tell us your fellow guka is part of the current ruling class?

Interesting. What is it the opposition has done to be fought? The same opposition his boss has embraced..... Aaaaash! The opposition doesn't love thieves and you can be sure that when the time comes, the citizen will be on the side that doesn't love thieves {BTW, is there anything TTT can do about the thiefing tag?)

On sanitization of theft: Robin Hood.

mpobiz
#623 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 5:27:16 PM

tycho wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

I am amazed by you telling us the our current opposition is not comprised of past present and future thiefs. Or I cease to be a thief when I mention a fellow thief first?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
tycho
#624 Posted : Monday, April 08, 2019 6:09:27 PM

mpobiz wrote:
tycho wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

I am amazed by you telling us the our current opposition is not comprised of past present and future thiefs. Or I cease to be a thief when I mention a fellow thief first?

No, I haven't committed to who is or isn't a thief in this case. I was responding to @Njunge's question of what a thief can do about his/her tag.
Njunge
#625 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2019 8:45:06 AM

tycho wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
tycho wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

No, I haven't committed to who is or isn't a thief in this case. I was responding to @Njunge's question of what a thief can do about his/her tag.

Laughing out loudly Robinhood stole from the rich and shared with the poor. This one steals and only shares it with those who assist him to steal.... Akina nding'oing'o nyoro....but even stealing needs some intelligence which is completely lacking in this case.
simonkabz
#626 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2019 10:47:56 PM

Njunge wrote:
tycho wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
tycho wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Laughing out loudly Robinhood stole from the rich and shared with the poor. This one steals and only shares it with those who assist him to steal.... Akina nding'oing'o nyoro....but even stealing needs some intelligence which is completely lacking in this case.

Guka Jambo.

Naona Kinaendelea kueleweka. Kamatilia hapo.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
hardwood
#627 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 5:14:09 PM

Murathe has spoken. Mashamba kwisha. Waah..

murchr
#628 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 5:19:22 PM

hardwood wrote:

He is talking as who? Didn't he resign from Jubilee?

Fact as Mavegges mentioned...no one will tell the Kikuyu in Riftvalley where they should cast their vote. 2007 was a lesson enough. So the Kyuk basket will be as divided as 92, 97. Merians usually fill the basket where the bread is buttered. Anyway, keep frothing from the mouth about 2022. Mtaelewa ikifika..
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mpobiz
#629 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 1:56:05 AM

murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Fact as Mavegges mentioned...no one will tell the Kikuyu in Riftvalley where they should cast their vote. 2007 was a lesson enough. So the Kyuk basket will be as divided as 92, 97. Merians usually fill the basket where the bread is buttered. Anyway, keep frothing from the mouth about 2022. Mtaelewa ikifika..

Though I have not wasted time to watch the clip.. I find it hard that now the opposition is clinging to this man's words while a few months a go no one even knew him. It's even harder to understand how his boss fired him from his post after making his statements and they are still saying that he speaks for or on behalf of his boss.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
hardwood
#630 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 9:29:52 AM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Though I have not wasted time to watch the clip.. I find it hard that now the opposition is clinging to this man's words while a few months a go no one even knew him. It's even harder to understand how his boss fired him from his post after making his statements and they are still saying that he speaks for or on behalf of his boss.

This is the most important clip you will ever watch in your life. In the clip Murathe ametoboa siri zote including eti how dee-pee has been calling junior procurement officers in parastatals asking them to inflate tenders and directing them how to award. Other juicy bits include the 7 helicopters, muteshi land, weston, dams, blackmailing ouru, baba handshake that freed ouru from dee-pee blackmail, kutangatanga, the revival of URP etc etc.
freiks
#631 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 10:37:15 AM

hardwood wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

This is the most important clip you will ever watch in your life. In the clip Murathe ametoboa siri zote including eti how dee-pee has been calling junior procurement officers in parastatals asking them to inflate tenders and directing them how to award. Other juicy bits include the 7 helicopters, muteshi land, weston, dams, blackmailing ouru, baba handshake that freed ouru from dee-pee blackmail, kutangatanga, the revival of URP etc etc.

Come 2022, some bigots like Murathe will be buried in "kabuli la sahau" politically
Life is an endless adventure
kaka2za
#632 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 2:07:46 PM

freiks wrote:
hardwood wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Come 2022, some bigots like Murathe will be buried in "kabuli la sahau" politically

We never learn. Remember 1976 change the constitution agenda that was meant to curtail Moi? Those initially opposed to Moi eventually benefited more from Moi presidency.
Don't be surprised if Murathe's fortunes actually brighten if WSR clinches the presidency.
Just last year some were singing about consigning a certain politician to Bondo retirement home
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
mpobiz
#633 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 2:14:44 PM

freiks wrote:
hardwood wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I still won't watch it because by the way you put it it seems ruto is already the president. Why can't the president deal with his "rogue" deputy? And now that you are now telling us that the president has been freed by the handshake why is he taking too long to act? What is he waiting for? I saw orengo pushing for a motion of no confidence is that part the plan?
The likes of murathe should look for New fools to sell this narrative of junior officers being influenced.
We still have a president and the buck stops with him. All our woes and all the corruption in this country is him to be blamed our deputy ni mweupe kama pamba.
McReggae
#634 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 2:51:27 PM

We know who wiro neva be plesident!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
masukuma
#635 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 6:38:33 PM

McReggae wrote:
We know who wiro neva be plesident!!!

They said Raila will never be president
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Kusadikika
#636 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 6:58:02 PM

What exactly do Ruto's supporters believe about him?

1) He is a good honest christian. He is not a thief. He will make a great president because he has great leadership abilities. Everything people say about his thieving ni kuwekelewa.

2) He is a thief but his thieving is not any worse than that of others so it is not a major factor. He is more capable than the other candidates so he will make a great president.

3) He is a thief, he is cunning but he is also powerful. If we don't elect him he will start war and we will lose. So to prevent war we will elect and support him.

Which is it?
#637 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 7:19:30 PM

Kusadikika wrote:

1) He is a good honest christian. He is not a thief. He will make a great president because he has great leadership abilities. Everything people say about his thieving ni kuwekelewa.

2) He is a thief but his thieving is not any worse than that of others so it is not a major factor. He is more capable than the other candidates so he will make a great president.

3) He is a thief, he is cunning but he is also powerful. If we don't elect him he will start war and we will lose. So to prevent war we will elect and support him.

Which is it?

You forgot no. 4

4) He is the current Kalenjin king.

BBI will solve it
:)
tycho
#638 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 8:35:03 PM

Kusadikika wrote:

Which is it?

Ruto is a thieving politician like many others and is a major factor in the redistribution of booty from the minority to the masses, and is likely to help in weakening the grip of patronage and tribal elitism that dominates Kenyan politics.
tinker
#639 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 8:36:07 PM

2012 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Which is it?

You forgot no. 4

I think Mr.Mpobiz, the No.1 TangaTanga supporter in Wazua believe in point #3 above.
....Laughing out loudly Na enda hivi na come.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..
Angelica _ann
#640 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 8:42:32 PM

tinker wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Which is it?

You forgot no. 4

I think Mr.Mpobiz, the No.1 TangaTanga supporter in Wazua believe in point #3 above.
....Laughing out loudly Na enda hivi na come.

@masukuma also falls in this category.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen