wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<2728293031>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Lolest!
#561 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 9:02:55 AM

Naona social media ati baba amekuwa Kameme FM mpaka hawajasoma news za saa mbili..

Hawa watu wameamulia Dr Wilyum kapsaa
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
#562 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 11:36:28 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Naona social media ati baba amekuwa Kameme FM mpaka hawajasoma news za saa mbili..

Haki luck is not with Dr Willy this time round. As he's being attacked left-right-centre and people wondering where he's taking all these money his luxury helicopter crashes to answer the questions... Sijui atatoboa aje roundi hii...

It's starting to look like they threw him bait of some juicy 'deals' to hang himself knowing his appetite and he took it.

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#563 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 2:30:16 PM

Paul Kobia has spoken.....Waaaah. Bangi kweli ni kitu mbaya.

murchr
#564 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 4:37:10 PM

2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Haki luck is not with Dr Willy this time round. As he's being attacked left-right-centre and people wondering where he's taking all these money his luxury helicopter crashes to answer the questions... Sijui atatoboa aje roundi hii...

It's starting to look like they threw him bait of some juicy 'deals' to hang himself knowing his appetite and he took it.

Don't write of Uliam. 2022 is 2.something years away, that's a very long time
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mpobiz
#565 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 6:54:42 PM

2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

So now you want to tell us that our media houses should be biased? So the DP should not be invited in ramogi or any other oposition media house?
I would now like to raise one question. We team tanga tanga we have our candidate ready . Who is the opposition candidate? As you keep on popularizing the DP who currently is strong enough to run against him and win? Who? The ODM wazua team Is trying so hard to discredit our candidate while they are not giving us a strong alternative. hatutaki mchezo wa pata potea.. ama namna gani?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
alma1
#566 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 7:22:52 PM

mpobiz wrote:
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

So now you want to tell us that our media houses should be biased? So the DP should not be invited in ramogi or any other oposition media house?
I would now like to raise one question. We team tanga tanga we have our candidate ready . Who is the opposition candidate? As you keep on popularizing the DP who currently is strong enough to run against him and win? Who? The ODM wazua team Is trying so hard to discredit our candidate while they are not giving us a strong alternative. hatutaki mchezo wa pata potea.. ama namna gani?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You are slowly losing the plot.

Kenyans think we have bought enough towels.

Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Gathige
#567 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 8:21:48 PM

alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Corruption has never been a deciding factor in our elections. We are all waiting for the clean candidate to run against WSR. Many are hoping it will be Baba for an easy finish.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
alma1
#568 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2019 8:32:30 PM

Gathige wrote:
alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Corruption has never been a deciding factor in our elections. We are all waiting for the clean candidate to run against WSR. Many are hoping it will be Baba for an easy finish.

If it wasn't important, you would not see his funeral campaign team so busy. It's a factor. Wait until his henchmen start going to court one after the other.

mpobiz
#569 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 12:31:52 AM

alma1 wrote:
Gathige wrote:
alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
2012 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

If it wasn't important, you would not see his funeral campaign team so busy. It's a factor. Wait until his henchmen start going to court one after the other.

Tell them @githige . I have said it here before . The common man who is 95% of voters only cares where the next euphoria will take him/her.. the rest of the news is middle-class problems who only make 5%ov voters.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
alma1
#570 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 6:37:17 AM

@Mpobiz you still don't get it.

95% of Kenyans don't have money in their bank accounts. You don't see me worrying about them. Shauri yao.

Even if 99% of Kenyans voted for this fella, I will not vote for him. Why?

Because I believe there shall be nothing good from this fella. Nothing. It is our duty to educate Kenyans on the dangers of this fella in the meantime. Just as we have a great finance section that has educated a lot of Kenyans. People's mindsets on finance have been changed.

A few months ago this guy was unflappable. But we have been educating. And now even Kamemeaits are inviting Rairaaa.

Politics is about boogeymen. It seems Raila is no longer that boogeyman in Kameme country.

Continue buying towels and blaming Kinoti. It's a wonderful strategy.

hardwood
#571 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 10:09:56 PM

I have just seen Lootos people insulting and threatening ohuru on TV kwa 9pm news. And they still expect votes from ohuru supporters in 2022.
Baratang
#572 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 10:36:13 PM

hardwood wrote:
I have just seen Lootos people insulting and threatening ohuru on TV kwa 9pm news. And they still expect votes from ohuru supporters in 2022.

Looto's foot soldiers are just idiots. They think they have enough voters to facilitate their ascetion to presidency come 2022? Definitely no. They should have learnt from Babaman about aggressive politics which never took him anywhere for close to a quarter of a century!
alma1
#573 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2019 10:56:40 PM

Baratang wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Looto's foot soldiers are just idiots. They think they have enough voters to facilitate their ascetion to presidency come 2022? Definitely no. They should have learnt from Babaman about aggressive politics which never took him anywhere for close to a quarter of a century!

I have talked to people who voted for this uhuruto nonsense.

As Kikuyus would say...Tigutheke.

Buying towels is only a joke in their constituency. It is not funny.

We need to figure out a way to protect Hajji and Kinoti. These guys are in real danger. But they are both Godly.

Murkomen spent the whole night until 2 am in the morning trying to talk about engineering. One lady just asked about towels.

Where did the towels go to?

We need to support our president. I never voted for the guy. I would never have voted for him as long as looter was in the ticket. We've been vindicated.

These people want to take us back to Moi's time. Tumekataa.

Mpobiz...Trust me. There is a machine working on your guy. Na sio hao mt. kenya mafia...Hatutaki huyu mtu.

By the way in South Korea, the president was jailed. What makes a guy who buys towels for his hotel think he's safe?

Kenya is the new Singapore...Hatutaki catwalking.

Kinoti, Hajji, shika hawa watu. God knows you are doing the right thing...Now we await Maraga to see Jesus on Saturday.

mpobiz
#574 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:40:12 AM

alma1 wrote:

95% of Kenyans don't have money in their bank accounts. You don't see me worrying about them. Shauri yao.

Because I believe there shall be nothing good from this fella. Nothing. It is our duty to educate Kenyans onative n the dangers of this fella in the meantime. Just as we have a great finance section that has educated a lot of Kenyans. People's mindsets on finance have been changed.

A few months ago this guy was unflappable. But we have been educating. And now even Kamemeaits are inviting Rairaaa.

Politics is about boogeymen. It seems Raila is no longer that boogeyman in Kameme country.

I think you should wake up from your deep slumber.. you better have another alternative candidate to beat ruto rather than babu before 22. And for the peson saying ati DP people attacking the president does it include the bahati mp and the gatundu south mp or you just chose to select one from the rift? Juzi you see how the prezo answered and embarrassed a Muranga mp infront of his own people?. Take a walk around kiambu and everybody knows we were called shenzi. Anyway raila ticket is a nonstarter anywhere near the mountain and so we stick to our man WSR
Kaigangio
#575 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 9:21:06 AM

mpobiz wrote:
alma1 wrote:

Because I believe there shall be nothing good from this fella. Nothing. It is our duty to educate Kenyans onative n the dangers of this fella in the meantime. Just as we have a great finance section that has educated a lot of Kenyans. People's mindsets on finance have been changed.

I think you should wake up from your deep slumber.. you better have another alternative candidate to beat ruto rather than babu before 22. And for the peson saying ati DP people attacking the president does it include the bahati mp and the gatundu south mp or you just chose to select one from the rift? Juzi you see how the prezo answered and embarrassed a Muranga mp infront of his own people?. Take a walk around kiambu and everybody knows we were called shenzi. Anyway raila ticket is a nonstarter anywhere near the mountain and so we stick to our man WSR

@mpobiz, just how many elections have you participated in since 1992?
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Njunge
#576 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:27:29 AM

There can't be a sane Kenyan who still believes that shameless thief will become president.
Ngalaka
#577 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:16:43 PM

Njunge wrote:
There can't be a sane Kenyan who still believes that shameless thief will become president.

Hiyo pesa ya ma-projects inaonekana was sabazwad far and wide.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Gathige
#578 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 5:05:43 PM

Njunge wrote:

Politricks is all about INSANITY.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
alma1
#579 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 8:16:27 PM

Gathige wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Politricks is all about INSANITY.

Gathie, your man stole..He's a thief..

Doesn't mean he shall not president.

He's a thief.

And he knows it.

hardwood
#580 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 9:29:04 PM

Jumbiree leaders now tell Ruto & Co to quit the party if they are unhappy with the war against corruption. The gloves are off.