wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

89 Pages«<2627282930>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
tycho
#541 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 1:01:04 PM

hardwood wrote:
Church rejects machiambas car gift coz it was bought with dirty money.

https://www.the-star.co....-raila-attacks_c1902686

Quote:
Raila on Saturday, while in Siaya County, revealed the church rejected the vehicle in January because it was bought with "dirty money”.

Raila claimed that the Pope insisted that the brand new Mitsubishi Pajero be returned to Ruto.

I'm amazed to realize that Ruto is the main beneficiary of most corruption in Kenya. He must be very powerful.

It also feels sick to realize that we may be uncritical to how truth is manufactured. If Wanjiku could just change the manufacturing process to her favor then all would be well.

In fact, suffrage becomes a pointless tool and symbol of power if most voters exclude themselves from the day to day manufacture of truth. Eeh, Athens must have killed democracy the day Socrates died.
wukan
#542 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 1:40:47 PM

tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Church rejects machiambas car gift coz it was bought with dirty money.

https://www.the-star.co....-raila-attacks_c1902686

Quote:
Raila on Saturday, while in Siaya County, revealed the church rejected the vehicle in January because it was bought with "dirty money”.

Raila claimed that the Pope insisted that the brand new Mitsubishi Pajero be returned to Ruto.

I'm amazed to realize that Ruto is the main beneficiary of most corruption in Kenya. He must be very powerful.

It also feels sick to realize that we may be uncritical to how truth is manufactured. If Wanjiku could just change the manufacturing process to her favor then all would be well.

In fact, suffrage becomes a pointless tool and symbol of power if most voters exclude themselves from the day to day manufacture of truth. Eeh, Athens must have killed democracy the day Socrates died.

Elections are not events it's the conclusion of a narrative. The narrative for 2022 is being written and Ruto is not the hero in that narrative he is the chief villain. Same way Raila was the villain in the 2008-2017 period.
hardwood
#543 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 9:58:45 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ruto's pilot crashes in Turkana, gone. RIP!!!

Machamba has just lost his brand new 1B helicopter 5Y KDL.

https://kenyainsights.co...05-the-first-in-africa/

mpobiz
#544 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 2:06:10 AM

hardwood wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Ruto's pilot crashes in Turkana, gone. RIP!!!

Machamba has just lost his brand new 1B helicopter 5Y KDL.

https://kenyainsights.co...05-the-first-in-africa/

This looks like pilot error.. flying at night with an air craft maybe not equiped to fly at night. It's like it crashed on a hill. May they RIP
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
FRM2011
#545 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 7:40:54 PM

A word of advice to the tanga-tanga supporters here. BTW I hope some of you are inside the network such that if your guy makes it to statehouse, you stand to benefit with the rest of the thieves and looters.

I have seen his foot soldiers directing their ammo at Kinoti. I doubt any of you have any idea the kind of brotherhood that exists amongst our brothers from the land of miraa. Let me paint a picture here. If there was a police roadblock at Juja and your vehicle is flagged down for speeding, and as the cop approaches your vehicle, your passenger who happens to be a Merian realizes the cop is a fellow Merian, the case is closed and you get away free. The only other community that exhibits such brotherhood is Kaleos.

Need I tell you what attacking Kinoti means with regard to the 6th largest voting bloc in Kenya ?
Shak
#546 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 8:13:05 AM

FRM2011 wrote:

A word of advice to the tanga-tanga supporters here. BTW I hope some of you are inside the network such that if your guy makes it to statehouse, you stand to benefit with the rest of the thieves and looters.

I have seen his foot soldiers directing their ammo at Kinoti. I doubt any of you have any idea the kind of brotherhood that exists amongst our brothers from the land of miraa. Let me paint a picture here. If there was a police roadblock at Juja and your vehicle is flagged down for speeding, and as the cop approaches your vehicle, your passenger who happens to be a Merian realizes the cop is a fellow Merian, the case is closed and you get away free. The only other community that exhibits such brotherhood is Kaleos.

Need I tell you what attacking Kinoti means with regard to the 6th largest voting bloc in Kenya ?

Kindly, let's not go there. Corruption knows no tribe.
mpobiz
#547 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 11:23:41 AM

Shak wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

What kind of reasoning is this? The VP is not under any investigations. If you know of any.. please tell us. Further more I have not heard any where the DP supporters telling off the DCI. This are your own concoctions. Further more even the president said yesterday that we avoid ethnising corruption or public offices. The DCI office is not njuri ncheke so an attack on his office is not an attack on merus. If you knew how the DCI office works you would know that if there was to be an investigation on the DP maybe a kaleo would be the lead investigator.
Let me also give you a small fact/ prophecy , the ordinary gikuyu embu meru aembu voter will vote Rutto 99% come 22. One reason being.. Kenyans love victims of hate. The more you victimize the man, the closer the people come to him
Good example waiguru
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
wukan
#548 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 11:46:12 AM

mpobiz wrote:
Shak wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

What kind of reasoning is this? The VP is not under any investigations. If you know of any.. please tell us. Further more I have not heard any where the DP supporters telling off the DCI. This are your own concoctions. Further more even the president said yesterday that we avoid ethnising corruption or public offices. The DCI office is not njuri ncheke so an attack on his office is not an attack on merus. If you knew how the DCI office works you would know that if there was to be an investigation on the DP maybe a kaleo would be the lead investigator.
Let me also give you a small fact/ prophecy , the ordinary gikuyu embu meru aembu voter will vote Rutto 99% come 22. One reason being.. Kenyans love victims of hate. The more you victimize the man, the closer the people come to him
Good example waiguru

Corruption is always a non-issue for kenyan voters. Kenyan voters have always had contempt for leaders who come from a poor background. The contest currently is between new money and old money. Well captured at the funeral of that tycoon Kamau Thayu. The middle class is quiet on this contest but this will be the swing vote for 2022.

Quote:
Nyoro said it is unfortunate that leaders from poor backgrounds are disregarded, even when elected to Parliament.

“I am the son of a carpenter who lived in a slum in Thika. I belong to the tribe of the poor,” the MP said.

On Thursday last week, President Kenyatta demanded the MP should tell residents what he has done with the CDF. He made the comments during the burial of tycoon Kamau Thayu in Gitui village, Kiharu.

Nyoro had asked the President to help complete a secondary school and dispensary that Thayu had started but stalled. He said they needed Sh5 million.

The request annoyed the President who said he had no time to respond to such requests since he had told leaders to put politics aside and work for Kenyans.

“Don’t think the way you keep talking will make these people listen to you. After three years they will replace you all with others who will work for them,” Uhuru said.
https://www.the-star.co....er-politicking_c1903447

#549 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 12:01:02 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Shak wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Good example waiguru

The Dr is a suspect by perception or otherwise and the largest common denominator... tusidanganyane pris...

BBI will solve it
:)
mpobiz
#550 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 12:10:21 PM

2012 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Shak wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Good example waiguru

The Dr is a suspect by perception or otherwise and the largest common denominator... tusidanganyane pris...

So this country has no president? Or you mean the president is afraid of his deputy? The largest common denominator is the president himuselofu.
masukuma
#551 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 1:02:21 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Wewe ongea tu... sisi tunajua ni nini tunafanya!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Angelica _ann
#552 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 1:06:22 PM

Let us elect mtu amesoma than the rest, for once priis ...... His Excellency Hon Dr
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
mkenyan
#553 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 1:33:54 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Shak wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Good example waiguru

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
hardwood
#554 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 1:45:09 PM

Quote:
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
gk
#555 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 2:10:39 PM

Sasa huyu HEKIRO ndio nani?
hardwood
#556 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 2:55:20 PM

gk wrote:

HEnry KIprono ROtich Investments Ltd, Italia.
Mastermind
#557 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 3:15:43 PM

hardwood wrote:
gk wrote:

Reminds me of HEDAM.
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
essyk
#558 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 3:26:01 PM

Mastermind wrote:
hardwood wrote:
gk wrote:

Reminds me of HEDAM.

Waa!Kenya itaniua Laughing out loudly
Just exhausted by scandals and dramas.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
#559 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 4:29:41 PM

mpobiz wrote:
2012 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Shak wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Good example waiguru

So this country has no president? Or you mean the president is afraid of his deputy? The largest common denominator is the president himuselofu.

It's complicated or to put it better, it's too political. In politics, you live together in the same glass house. But the DCI and judiciary are not in that house. Read Sun Tzu's book.

BBI will solve it
:)
Angelica _ann
#560 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2019 4:54:18 PM

essyk wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
hardwood wrote:
gk wrote:

Reminds me of HEDAM - His Excellency Daniel arap Moi.

Waa!Kenya itaniua Laughing out loudly
Just exhausted by scandals and dramas.

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen