Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Family Bank Bond KShs. 10Billion
maka
#21 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:32:39 PM

enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:
DPP orders investigation of senior Family Bank officials over NYS scandal. Hope this is not another Imperial Bank...

It's well known that a couple of banks handle loot stolen from govt...Things will change going forward.

I love this new cbk guy . Meant to understand one of the biggest bank is rushing to clean their books since they have been cooking for a while .but he is doing a good job
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Tobiko-orders-CID-to-probe-seven-Family-Bank-managers-/-/539546/2962088/-/item/1/-/bykjsrz/-/index.html

possunt quia posse videntur
Impunity
#22 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:41:53 PM

enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:
DPP orders investigation of senior Family Bank officials over NYS scandal. Hope this is not another Imperial Bank...

It's well known that a couple of banks handle loot stolen from govt...Things will change going forward.

I love this new cbk guy . Meant to understand one of the biggest bank is rushing to clean their books since they have been cooking for a while .but he is doing a good job

I hope that biggest bank is not Member or Roar...
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

sitaki.kujulikana
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 12:32:22 AM

Impunity wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:

I hope that biggest bank is not Member or Roar...

For now its just a meow, no need to worry, but some of these cubs grow very fast into full roaring adults, who are very dangerous.
enyands
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:37:40 AM

maka wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Tobiko-orders-CID-to-probe-seven-Family-Bank-managers-/-/539546/2962088/-/item/1/-/bykjsrz/-/index.html

It's bigger than family but less than roar. So do your guess
Impunity
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:39:18 PM

enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:

What is her trade mark? or corporate color?

mawinder
#26 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:47:40 PM

Impunity wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:

It is the bank which "collapsed" for a few days in 2013 and it was attributed to systems error.I remember your advice that I should withdraw my salary like a man that is withdraw everything and walk with hard cash.
wazuaguest
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:30:01 PM

Impunity wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:

@Impunity you just made my evening.That statement is LOADED!Applause
Africa belongs to Africans.
maka
#28 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:52:04 PM

wazuaguest wrote:
Impunity wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:

smile
possunt quia posse videntur
enyands
#29 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:52:33 PM

wazuaguest wrote:
Impunity wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:

@ Impunity first of all before I tell you the color ,did you fix the problem of your car getting losing power and what was the problem. Laughing out loudly
Impunity
#30 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2015 1:12:05 PM

enyands wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:
Impunity wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
enyands wrote:
maka wrote:
smitha wrote:

@ Impunity first of all before I tell you the color ,did you fix the problem of your car getting losing power and what was the problem. Laughing out loudly

The problem are with the fuel injectors and the 4 will cost me a fortune...so am still buying time to wait for a windfall, or voucher ya Christmas.

obiero
#31 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:26:32 PM

Peter Munyiri sacked.. Await the letter tomorrow

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#32 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:28:17 PM

CEO Peter Munyiri sent packing.. Official communication to be availed early tomorrow

enyands
#33 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:00:17 PM

obiero wrote:
CEO Peter Munyiri sent packing.. Official communication to be availed early tomorrow

He Used to be in coop bank same thing.same monkey but this time different forest
Chaka
#34 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:26:12 PM

obiero wrote:

Had he been given the option of resigning but refused?I guess this now marks the end of his banking career?
jerry
#35 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 9:25:19 AM

Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

Had he been given the option of resigning but refused?I guess this now marks the end of his banking career?

What did he do?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Ericsson
#36 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 9:35:05 AM

The investment and wealth he has acquired in his working career should enable him sail through
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:09:01 PM

jerry wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

What did he do?

He asked compliance unit to overlook basic requirements while large amount of funds while credited and withdrawn from new accounts.. However, it emerges that Titus Muya has saved the skin of Munyiri after a late night meeting with key stakeholders

jerry
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:24:47 PM

obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

What did he do?

He asked compliance unit to overlook basic requirements while large amount of funds while credited and withdrawn from new accounts.. However, it emerges that Titus Muya has saved the skin of Munyiri after a late night meeting with key stakeholders

It means his forty days are yet to arrive! Thanks
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
obiero
#39 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 7:08:48 AM

jerry wrote:
obiero wrote:
jerry wrote:
Chaka wrote:
obiero wrote:

What did he do?

It means his forty days are yet to arrive! Thanks

Wisdom from Muya and Kiboro has saved bank's face.. Munyiri serves notice to resign from Family Bank CEO position

Kusadikika
#40 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 7:59:03 PM

I think Titus has had enough of outsiders managing his bank. My bet is the next CEO is Mark Keriri or Brian Kiondo. This is a Family Bank after all. It will be in good hands with either of them anyway. Titus built a family with strong values.