wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages«<23456>»
The Cancer Menace
Bigchick
#61 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2018 7:52:51 PM

www.evelyngitonga.org
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#62 Posted : Saturday, June 02, 2018 10:39:54 PM

Bigchick wrote:
www.evelyngitonga.org

Sadly she has passed on.

RIP Evelyn.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Burning Spear
#63 Posted : Sunday, June 03, 2018 6:05:57 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
www.evelyngitonga.org

Sadly she has passed on.

RIP Evelyn.

Very sad and shocking. Evelyn was a devoted healthcare financing guru. Sadly that she died soo young.
RIP Evelyn.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Euge
#64 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 3:32:10 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Make papaya and soar sop part of your diet

What is?
Lord, thank you!
Njunge
#65 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 4:25:41 PM

Euge wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

What is?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Pastor got me confused there. I think he meant Soursop otherwise known as Custard Apple. I have heard my folks refer to the fruit as matomoko.Quite common in South America. They even have a juice from the fruit called Guanabana in Brazil and it's quite popular. I am not sure about it's healing ability but all the same, i have heard the claim for long. See if you can recognize the fruit from the picture below.

Mukiri
#66 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 11:54:44 AM

Njunge wrote:
Euge wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

What is?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Pastor got me confused there. I think he meant Soursop otherwise known as Custard Apple. I have heard my folks refer to the fruit as matomoko.Quite common in South America. They even have a juice from the fruit called Guanabana in Brazil and it's quite popular. I am not sure about it's healing ability but all the same, i have heard the claim for long. See if you can recognize the fruit from the picture below.

Thank you @Guka.. You are right, however Custard Apple is a different (related) fruit. Both are referred to as Matomoko, Sour sop though is almost always called Stafeli. Hardy plants. I grew a few trees, I'm guessing they might grow almost everywhere. Instead of seeds/seedlings, try air-layering for faster reproduction.

Berries are another good anti-oxidant. I'm looking to grow black raspberries and blueberries if anyone would be kind enough to assist.

Proverbs 19:21
Euge
#67 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2018 11:20:09 PM

Anyone with Basil plants? I would like to borrow. Looked for seeds, didn't find, seedlings not available at Kenya forestry
Lord, thank you!
jgithige
#68 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 11:34:02 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Euge wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

What is?

Thank you @Guka.. You are right, however Custard Apple is a different (related) fruit. Both are referred to as Matomoko, Sour sop though is almost always called Stafeli. Hardy plants. I grew a few trees, I'm guessing they might grow almost everywhere. Instead of seeds/seedlings, try air-layering for faster reproduction.

Berries are another good anti-oxidant. I'm looking to grow black raspberries and blueberries if anyone would be kind enough to assist.

Matomoka is darkish and sweet. What am seeing above tastes yuckd'oh! d'oh!
"Blowing out someone else candle won't make yours shine brighter"-Anonymous
Swenani
#69 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 2:57:32 PM

Njunge wrote:
Euge wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

What is?

Hii sio cactus?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njunge
#70 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 6:37:19 PM

Swenani wrote:
Njunge wrote:
[quote=Euge][quote=Mukiri]Make papaya and soar sop part of your diet

Hii sio cactus?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .....You are the type good old Kamaru sang about. Those who visit their shags and see a goat eating sweet potato vines and wonder what kind of a dog it is!!
Mukiri
#71 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 7:20:17 PM

Njunge wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Njunge wrote:
[quote=Euge][quote=Mukiri]Make papaya and soar sop part of your diet

Hii sio cactus?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .....You are the type good old Kamaru sang about. Those who visit their shags and see a goat eating sweet potato vines and wonder what kind of a dog it is!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Cactus is also very good for your health. Juice and cooked as a vegetable. I've been meaning to ferment it.

Huyo wa 'yuck' we can only pray for.

Proverbs 19:21
Realtreaty
#72 Posted : Saturday, June 16, 2018 10:10:42 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
We are Lovers of whatever come from abroad because we are Lazy.
Imported Poison is a delicacy
They make sure we die so that we do not one day rule over them
We eat Pakistan rice that has expired there but imported to our country.
We were buying low price Unga grown in the high seas of Indian Ocean...gods' garden!!
We are just rats ready for baits
hardwood
#73 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 2:41:28 PM

https://nairobinews.nati...babwean-men-sex-cancer/

Quote:
Zimbabwean men are being encouraged to have sex more often to beat killer disease cancer. The Cancer Association of Zimbabwe (CAZ) claims frequent ejaculation lowers prostate cancer risks that often attacks men.

Hence CAZ is encouraging men in Zimbabwe to be sexually active and ensure they at least have 21 ejaculations in a month that will go a long way to help reduce the risk of one them contracting prostate cancer.

According to the body, its research showed that men who ejaculated 21 times a month had a 33% lower risk of contracting prostate cancer.
tycho
#74 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 3:20:45 PM

hardwood wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/life/zimbabwean-men-sex-cancer/

Quote:
Zimbabwean men are being encouraged to have sex more often to beat killer disease cancer. The Cancer Association of Zimbabwe (CAZ) claims frequent ejaculation lowers prostate cancer risks that often attacks men.

Hence CAZ is encouraging men in Zimbabwe to be sexually active and ensure they at least have 21 ejaculations in a month that will go a long way to help reduce the risk of one them contracting prostate cancer.

According to the body, its research showed that men who ejaculated 21 times a month had a 33% lower risk of contracting prostate cancer.

I fear such prescriptions.
Swenani
#75 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 4:52:54 PM

hardwood wrote:

Quote:

Where is Kysee and Angelica-Ann?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Euge
#76 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 5:15:00 PM

hardwood wrote:

Quote:

Women who don't give birth when they are young are predisposed to fibroids. But a doctor cannot prescribe pregnancy. Go get yourself pregnant..... aaiiii???
Lord, thank you!
Fullykenyan
#77 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 5:21:35 PM

Fasting once a week for 24 hours helps one to reduce a chance of getting cancer
hardwood
#78 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 10:23:42 PM

Thitifini
#79 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 5:04:16 AM

hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Quote:

Our women have to "panua miguu" for us at least 21 days each month to save us from cancer. They should do that if they really love us.

Comes, not days. Be sensitive to younger guys.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Impunity
#80 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 5:33:50 AM

Thitifini wrote:
hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Quote:

Our women have to "panua miguu" for us at least 21 days each month to save us from cancer. They should do that if they really love us.

Comes, not days. Be sensitive to younger guys.

Ghai
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.