wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
ArtCaffe - The Racist Hotel at it Again
harrydre
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 7:28:32 PM

Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:

The waiters are not Jews, Chinese or Indians but fellow blacks!!!! Why are we blaming artcaffe? Nywele ngumu!!!
i.am.back!!!!
Impunity
#22 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 7:39:21 PM

harrydre wrote:
Cornelius Vanderbilt wrote:

The waiters are not Jews, Chinese or Indians but fellow blacks!!!! Why are we blaming artcaffe? Nywele ngumu!!!

The so called Nyeuthis...
Have been harrasing me severally at JKIA only to be shofad in sleek black Limos 9 hours later once landed mayuu.
NKT.
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

muganda
#23 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 8:20:01 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
Who is racist here: the establishment or the africans working at the establishment?

This is the crux of the matter. And how do our fellow Kenyans benefit by attending better to the Caucasians?

masukuma
#24 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 10:19:23 PM

Impunity wrote:
masukuma wrote:
has anyone every wondered why only Africans were taken as slaves in such large numbers over a period of time? I mean... those places in the americas had people... why were they not enslaved in large numbers? my opinion.... KUNA VITU HAWANGE FANYA!!!

Nyeuthis were enslaved enmasse because they were as tough as the beasts burden...yaani PHUNDA.

I think ni kujipenda fulani! Ukiua moja wengine wanaTow the line. American Indians would rather die!!! lol....
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
dunkang
#25 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 10:26:34 PM

Hizi ni mashida za kujitakia! "wannabe-rich kenyan"!

If you feel you won't be wanted in an establishment, why do you insist on forcing yourself there? Looking for something to write/blog/tweet/facebook/intagram about? And for those saying, "...in our land, blah blah blah blah...", note, the waiters are KENYAN BLACKS! Nugus!

Know your lanes mindro crass, know your lanes!
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

Gathige
#26 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 10:26:46 PM

muganda wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Who is racist here: the establishment or the africans working at the establishment?

This is the crux of the matter. And how do our fellow Kenyans benefit by attending better to the Caucasians?

@muganda, they get good tips.....Njungus believe in 15% of the value as tip. Nywere ngumu haachi kitu kwa service card naokota hata mapeni napeleka nyumbani.

As said elsewhere, Kila mtu Akae line yake. Susi Watu ya magomano soup bar tuko sawa. We are treated like loyalty in our locals.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Mike Ock
#27 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 10:38:46 PM

kiash wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
If am not wrong,I heard artcaffe is owned by israelis and knowing how they despise nyeuthis I will stick to my lane. I.e. "reke marie" and "magomano".

The only thing disturbing me is why Jews of all people, having suffered the worst of racial profiling and discrimination could also turn out to be the worst racists on earth.

Am hoping @alpha doesn't see my post.

I also wonder and its everywhere as if they never learnt the lesson.

A wise man once said, "it's not that people don't like being oppressed. They just don't like that they are not the ones oppressing."
KulaRaha
#28 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 8:06:06 AM

muganda wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Perhaps time to start tipping?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
masukuma
#29 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 8:08:24 AM

dunkang wrote:
Hizi ni mashida za kujitakia! "wannabe-rich kenyan"!

If you feel you won't be wanted in an establishment, why do you insist on forcing yourself there? Looking for something to write/blog/tweet/facebook/intagram about? And for those saying, "...in our land, blah blah blah blah...", note, the waiters are KENYAN BLACKS! Nugus!

Know your lanes mindro crass, know your lanes!

no! no! no! KWENU? I think Kenyans are the only people who do not appreciate what having your own country means.... That is why Nigerians and South Sudanese come here and piss on your heads and you rationalise it!! Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Pole sana....
Tokyo
#30 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 1:54:04 PM

The worst racists are negros in Africa especially in places having different races.
work to prosper
masukuma
#31 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 2:06:50 PM

This matter is serious and what sickens me most is that people accept and rationalise being dictated to about their place in ecosystem... in their own effing country! Ni kama mgeni akuje kwako aanze kukupatia masharti... priss.
ama munangoja ile "nyumba" and "shoe" muliambiliwa kwa "I got Shoes"?
Mimi huwa natafuta these oppotunities za kufanyiwa tumadharau kwetu.... kama kwao siitikii kufanyiwa tu madharau bila kuongea ni kwetu? Can there be a better reason to land in Jail than that? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Reminds me of a story about some white woman who was at Nakumatt Junction and the child was innocently smiling and laughing with a local child and then the white woman scolded the child aloud saying "how many times must I tell you not to play and talk with Niggas?".... d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Wendz
#32 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 3:42:54 PM

masukuma wrote:
This matter is serious and what sickens me most is that people accept and rationalise being dictated to about their place in ecosystem... in their own effing country! Ni kama mgeni akuje kwako aanze kukupatia masharti... priss.
Mimi huwa natafuta these oppotunities za kufanyiwa tumadharau kwetu.... kama kwao siitikii kufanyiwa tu madharau bila kuongea ni kwetu? Can there be a better reason to land in Jail than that? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Reminds me of a story about some white woman who was at Nakumatt Junction and the child was innocently smiling and laughing with a local child and then the white woman scolded the child aloud saying "how many times must I tell you not to play and talk with Niggas?".... d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

and??????? huh!! I hope the parent to the black kid did something.... she's so damn lucky it wasn't my kid... She'd board the next flight out of here... Reminds me of one time I went to Village Market and paid for my son to play, and some are they white or pick by the way? kids started shoving him around to get out...... ooooooh.... how I stormed that play pen.... and I looked forward to those pink mothers and fathers to come say one word! They'd never seen such mother hen.

For me, that's a totally no go zone irrespective of who you are..... Siwezi.
masukuma
#33 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 3:51:10 PM

Wendz wrote:
masukuma wrote:

and??????? huh!! I hope the parent to the black kid did something.... she's so damn lucky it wasn't my kid... She'd board the next flight out of here... Reminds me of one time I went to Village Market and paid for my son to play, and some are they white or pick by the way? kids started shoving him around to get out...... ooooooh.... how I stormed that play pen.... and I looked forward to those pink mothers and fathers to come say one word! They'd never seen such mother hen.

She did not spare that woman - she showed her what "niggas" do when you call them "niggas".
muganda
#34 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 4:15:09 PM

Tokyo wrote:
The worst racists are negros in Africa especially in places having different races.

Agreed. Time to avoid escapist scapegoats.

Also a factor as to why black slaves were numerous: because the culture of enslaving/selling losing war tribes for profit was already rife.
masukuma
#35 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 4:49:08 PM

muganda wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

Also a factor as to why black slaves were numerous: because the culture of enslaving/selling losing war tribes for profit was already rife.

That is why all this nonsense should stop! it does not matter who treats you badly because of your skin color - the insult is just the same.
Wendz
#36 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 4:49:52 PM

muganda wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

Good observation. So, what would you advise of someone who experiences racism whether from the fellow Africans, coloreds, white etc? Should they accept and move on because the Africans are the worst racists? No one should accept racism from anyone, whatsoever unless you are in an officially restricted area and hence breaking the law by trespassing.
masukuma
#37 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 4:59:21 PM

I am wondering what the apologists on this forum will do when they are shown blatant racism - infront of their children.... will they tell their children...
Quote:

LISTEN YOU KNOW IT'S US AFRICANS WHO ARE TO BLAME! WHEN SOMEONE TREATS YOU THIS WAY - YOU NEED TO REMEMBER - YOU ARE TO BLAME. IT'S LIKELY THAT YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE. ALSO REMEMBER THAT ANCESTORS OF SOME PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HAVE SKIN LIKE YOURS ENSLAVED AND SOLD PEOPLE FOR PROFIT... SO TAKE IT IN YOUR STRIDE...

Coz I am guessing they will be too young to toa tint so they will know that they are african.
Impunity
#38 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 5:28:29 PM

Wendz wrote:
masukuma wrote:

And what is wrong being called a nigga? You will always remain nyeuthi in color even if they called you mweupe kama RAO (pun for pamaba)!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

masukuma
#39 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 5:43:37 PM

Impunity wrote:

And what is wrong being called a nigga? You will always remain nyeuthi in color even if they called you mweupe kama RAO (pun for pamaba)!

uko na mtoto/watoto?
Swenani
#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:34:55 AM

masukuma wrote:
Impunity wrote:

uko na mtoto/watoto?

Hana, he mistakes spermatozoa for kids
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?